Crit kills

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
jakd
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by jakd » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:16 pm

From Kaej's point of view. Death if the bash does not land! Thanks for sticking around Badd!

Shadowing a Road
Flaming red-leaf bushes and scrub oak have claimed this area, just off the
winding road. Gnarled branches and tough leaves scratch at passerby's,
grasping at belongings. Decay rides heavy in the cold northern wind, and an
unnatural heat radiates from the trees to the southwest.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Monsoon the Darkling Master is standing here.
A crow is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

ss
o HP:Critical MV:Strong > where
[score ]
You have 17(413) hit and 202(235) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 215 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 185 qp to rank.
You have amassed 2 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kaej the Wretched Predator [Ghar'ghael 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

l
o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Monsoon - Shadowing a Road
Kaej - Shadowing a Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > cm
Shadowing a Road
Flaming red-leaf bushes and scrub oak have claimed this area, just off the
winding road. Gnarled branches and tough leaves scratch at passerby's,
grasping at belongings. Decay rides heavy in the cold northern wind, and an
unnatural heat radiates from the trees to the southwest.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Monsoon the Darkling Master is standing here.
A crow is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > cm0
l
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Shadowing a Road
Flaming red-leaf bushes and scrub oak have claimed this area, just off the
winding road. Gnarled branches and tough leaves scratch at passerby's,
grasping at belongings. Decay rides heavy in the cold northern wind, and an
unnatural heat radiates from the trees to the southwest.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Monsoon the Darkling Master is standing here.
A crow is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
o HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Monsoon tries to slash *Badd*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
You try to hack *Badd*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered - Badd: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered - Badd: Battered >
*Badd* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Monsoon: Battered - Badd: Battered > cmx

*Badd* leaves south.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > bash
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
bash
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
bash
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
bash
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
bash

*Badd* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > You try to hack *Badd*, but he parries successfully.

Monsoon tries to slash *Badd*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Badd* tickles your left leg with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Badd* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at *Badd* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Badd: Beaten >
A shivering tree hits Badd's body very hard.
*Badd* panics, and attempts to flee!
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
A shivering tree hits Badd's left hand very hard.
A shivering tree hits Badd's body hard.
Monsoon slashes *Badd*'s body into bloody fragments!
You hack *Badd*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Badd* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Badd* lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
*Badd* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Badd: Critical > nar die
You narrate 'die'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Badd: Critical >
You hack *Badd*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Badd* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Badd*'s death cry.

o HP:Critical MV:Full > cmw
cmw
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.
Monsoon gets a water skin from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a silver shield badge bearing the arms of Tanchico from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a sharp, red stone dagger from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a backpack from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a dark blue silk dress with panels of red and silver lightning bolts from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a gold ring from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a gold ring from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets an oilstone from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Badd.
Monsoon gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Badd.

badd
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:38 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by badd » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:23 am

was fun - must have ticked for you there, or i was really unlucky with damage rolls

Joolis
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by Joolis » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:12 pm

.

Decrepit
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Decrepit » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Rhys started the fight lower after killing blight trees. A bit of back and forth at orch well then Rhys heads to Ragan. I hit a couple times to even it up then we abs it out.


d
o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
b
bash
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]14278
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >

Ragan barely slashes your body.
*Rhys* blasts your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched >
u
cw
change mood wimpy
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Ragan slashes your head.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!


You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]11967
Fleeing

cb
change mood brave
o HP:Battered MV:Winded > Mood changed to: Brave

a
k human
o HP:Battered MV:Winded >

a
k human
o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
a
k human
They aren't here.

a
k human
o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
a
k human
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

a
k human
o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

a
k human
b
bash
o HP:Battered MV:Winded > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]14278
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
*Rhys* is resting here, riding a jet black courser.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You blast *Rhys*'s right arm very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Beaten >

*Rhys* blasts your body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Rhys's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

-
=
+*

*+
=
-
-
=
Ragan tickles your left hand with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your right foot with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your left foot.
You blast *Rhys*'s right leg hard.
As *Rhys* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Beaten >

*Rhys* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

cw
change mood wimpy
f
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rhys: Beaten >

Ragan slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your head.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right leg.
*Rhys* blasts your head hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Beaten >

*Rhys* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Beaten >
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!

w
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]11967
Fleeing
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]11966

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
w

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]11958

n
o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]11964

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
cb
change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

s
o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
e
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]11958

a
k human
b
bash
o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]11966

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Rhys* has arrived from the east, riding a jet black courser. <-- lucky timing for me
A raven has arrived from the east.
You blast *Rhys*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Beaten >

*Rhys* blasts your body.

-
=
+*

*+
=
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
A black messenger pigeon leaves east.

-

-=
You blast *Rhys*'s left arm.
Your bash at *Rhys* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Beaten >
cz
change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk <-- i know my mans will zerk too after this

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Beaten >

You blast *Rhys*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Beaten >

You blast *Rhys*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >
nar we both beat
You narrate 'we both beat'

a
k human
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > <-- decide to just melee it out wielding dg axe
a
k human
You do the best you can!

a
k human
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >
You do the best you can!

a
k human
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > You do the best you can!

a
k human
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > You blast *Rhys*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > You blast *Rhys*'s body hard.


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > You blast *Rhys*'s right foot.
You blast *Rhys*'s body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >

*Rhys* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*Rhys* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >

*Rhys* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >

*Rhys* blasts your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical > You blast *Rhys*'s body hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Rhys: Critical >

You blast *Rhys*'s left leg hard.
*Rhys* is dead! R.I.P.


Later, sifting through gear to return and...

*Fermin* clumsily approaches you with a pair of moonstone hilted dirks, but you fend
off the attack.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Fermin: Healthy >
get torc i.pack
get torc i.pack
You get a torc of gleaming steel from a backpack.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Fermin: Healthy > You get a torc of gleaming steel from a
backpack.

sni
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Fermin: Healthy >
cw
change mood wimpy
f
You snicker softly.

Yaerin
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Yaerin » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:29 pm

New thread for dead kills?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Joachim leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
e
g
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Joachim {Morat'raken Apprentice} is here, fighting Kaej, riding a gray palfrey.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
*Kaej* is here, fighting Joachim.
With lovely brown eyes, a baby s'redit frolics here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k kaej]
You barely slash *Kaej*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Joachim: Critical - Kaej: Critical >

Joachim panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Joachim: Critical - Kaej: Critical >
You slash *Kaej*'s left leg.
*Kaej* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A hideous trolloc joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Kaej: Critical >

A baby s'redit watches Joachim curiously.

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Kaej: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Joachim leaves west riding a gray palfrey.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
Joachim {Morat'raken Apprentice} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

g
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
g
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
[k kaej]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k kaej]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
e
g
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
The corpse of Joachim is lying here.
The corpse of Kaej is lying here.
A large destrier stands here, wearing full barding etched with a rising sun, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
With lovely brown eyes, a baby s'redit frolics here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

Joachim
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Joachim » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:47 pm

Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traves of a trolloc leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A baby s'redit has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?
*Kaej* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > w

*Kaej* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

kill kaej
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical > A baby s'redit extends her trunk and sniffs the new arrival in a friendly gesture.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical > f

You barely pound *Kaej*'s body.

You panic and attempt to flee!ej: Critical >

kill kaej

You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traves of a trolloc leaving west
There are some bloody traves of a trolloc leaving east
There are some bloody traves of a trolloc leaving east
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill kaej
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill kaej
They aren't here.

*Kaej* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill kaej
You barely pound *Kaej*'s right arm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical >
You pound *Kaej*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Kaej* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical >
You pound *Kaej*'s left hand.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical >
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves west.
You tickle *Kaej*'s body with your pound.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Kaej* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical >
You pound *Kaej*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical >
You pound *Kaej*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Kaej* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical >
You pound *Kaej*'s right leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical > comf dark
You comfort him.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical >
*Kaej* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You pound *Kaej*'s body.
*Kaej* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kaej: Critical > dis
You disengage from the fight.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > remove club
draw spear
charge h.kaej

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You stop using a bone club.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You skillfully wield a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear from a leather baldric.

You struggle to line up your charge...

+

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Kaej* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear!
*Kaej* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kaej*'s death cry.

Walker
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Walker » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:00 pm

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is here, fighting a sergeant, riding a shadow stallion.
A sergeant is here, fighting Razhak.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You scythe *Razhak*'s right leg.

ng - a sergeant: Scratched - Razhak: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


Lord Kajin tickles Razhak's head with his blast.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Razhak's left leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Razhak's body.
A sergeant barely pounds Razhak's body.
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.


*Gryk* leaves north.

You flee head over heels.
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
Correcting map position after fleeing.
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.
Bash who?

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You scythe *Gryk*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Gryk: Beaten > flee
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill dark
kill dark

*Razhak* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.


Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Campsite
Here in the southwest corner of the clearing, you can only see more signs
Correcting map position after fleeing.
of habitation. Lots of tracks and discarded trash litter the ground here,
signs of a hasty evacuation. Looking around, you can see two paths out of
the clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Razhak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
You scythe *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > look
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > Campsite
Here in the southwest corner of the clearing, you can only see more signs
of habitation. Lots of tracks and discarded trash litter the ground here,
signs of a hasty evacuation. Looking around, you can see two paths out of
the clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Razhak* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > flee
n
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill dark

*Romac* has arrived from the west.

kill dark

*Romac* leaves north.


Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Gryk shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'

kill dark
You flee head over heels.
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
Correcting map position after fleeing.
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Campsite
Here, in the northwest corner of the clearing, you can see more tracks all
over. The signs of habitation are everywhere, with a discarded oiling rag
discarded here, a toothpick there. The place looks like it was very hastily
cleared out. You don't feel very comfortable here, as if the clearing feels
unnatural.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You scythe *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > *Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Razhak* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > get pack corpse
get pack corpse
You scythe *Razhak*'s left foot hard.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

-------------------------

A few minutes later:

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
Bend in the Path
As you trudge along, the path arcs towards the north here, deeper into the
forest. The tracks you leave behind are lost in the mass of tracks you can
see on the path, leading both ways. To the west, you can barely make out
the end of the path, and to the north, you can see that the path bends back
to it's east-west orientation.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.
*Romac* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A sergeant is here, fighting Romac.
A sergeant is here, fighting Romac.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You scythe *Gryk*'s right leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Critical > A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Critical > flee

*Gryk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Romac* hacks a sergeant's left arm very hard.

You panic and attempt to flee!yk: Critical >

kill dark

*Gryk* pounds your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A sergeant barely pounds Romac's right arm.
*Romac* hacks a sergeant's right foot very hard.
A sergeant barely pounds Romac's left arm.

kill dark
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Path
The path bends back to the west here. You can't see the tower anymore, with
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
the ancient trees around you looming way overhead, but the sky is still barely
visible through the trees. As you walk on, you get a bad feeling, as you can
see many, recent, tracks on this path, proving that this area is far from
deserted.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
kill dark
kill dark
Path Junction
Two paths run into each other here. To the north, you can see little more than
a dark hole under the trees, although you can tell that there is a path there.
To the east and west, this path continues, and you can just barely see what
seems to be a clearing to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
You have 21(401) hit and 112(164) movement points.
You have scored 107631307 experience points and 1869 quest points.
You need 868693 exp to level and 1131 qp to rank.
You have amassed 40 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Walker the Commander [Saldaean Cavalry 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
s
w

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Bend in the Path
The path bends back to the west here. You can't see the tower anymore, with
the ancient trees around you looming way overhead, but the sky is still barely
visible through the trees. As you walk on, you get a bad feeling, as you can
see many, recent, tracks on this path, proving that this area is far from
deserted.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bend in the Path
As you trudge along, the path arcs towards the north here, deeper into the
forest. The tracks you leave behind are lost in the mass of tracks you can
see on the path, leading both ways. To the west, you can barely make out
the end of the path, and to the north, you can see that the path bends back
to it's east-west orientation.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Romac* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A sergeant is here, fighting Romac.
A sergeant is here, fighting Romac.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Branch Path
To the east, you can see the path bend north sharply, twisting behind the
trees, and to the west, you can see it merge with another path that runs
north and south. Looking around, you can spot the tip of a tower to the north,
rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > k gry
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > k gryk
k gryk
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k gryk
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > k gryk
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > k gryk
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > k gryk
e
*Gryk* has arrived from the east.
You scythe *Gryk*'s right leg hard.

k gryk
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > k gryk
You do the best you can!

k gryk rong - Gryk: Critical >

*Gryk* pounds your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Path
As you trudge along, the path arcs towards the north here, deeper into the
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
forest. The tracks you leave behind are lost in the mass of tracks you can
see on the path, leading both ways. To the west, you can barely make out
the end of the path, and to the north, you can see that the path bends back
to it's east-west orientation.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Romac* is lying here, mortally wounded.
A sergeant is here, fighting Romac.
A sergeant is here, fighting Romac.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k gryk
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You scythe *Romac*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Romac* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Romac*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Gryk* has arrived from the west.
You scythe *Gryk*'s head.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical >
*Gryk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A sergeant joins your fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
You scythe *Gryk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > kill dark
A sergeant tickles Gryk's body with his pound.
A sergeant tickles Gryk's body with his pound.
You scythe *Gryk*'s right leg.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gryk: Critical > kill dark
kill dark

*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


A sergeant tickles Gryk's body with his pound.
A sergeant barely pounds Gryk's left foot.
*Gryk* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


kill dark
You flee head over heels.
Branch Path
To the east, you can see the path bend north sharply, twisting behind the
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
trees, and to the west, you can see it merge with another path that runs
north and south. Looking around, you can spot the tip of a tower to the north,
rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > e
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
Bend in the Path
As you trudge along, the path arcs towards the north here, deeper into the
forest. The tracks you leave behind are lost in the mass of tracks you can
see on the path, leading both ways. To the west, you can barely make out
the end of the path, and to the north, you can see that the path bends back
to it's east-west orientation.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of Romac is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A sergeant is here, fighting Gryk.
A sergeant is here, fighting Gryk.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
You scythe *Gryk*'s body.

kill dark
kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - a sergeant: Hurt - Gryk: Critical > You scythe *Gryk*'s body hard.
*Gryk* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gryk*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > nar RIP Romac, RIP Gryk
You narrate 'RIP Romac, RIP Gryk'

dd
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
[diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 4(401) hit and 123(164) movement points.
You have scored 108636593 experience points and 1869 quest points.
You need 1727182770 exp to level and 1131 qp to rank.
You have amassed 93 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Walker the Commander [Saldaean Cavalry 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

Rig
Posts: 1852
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Crit kills

Post by Rig » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:57 am

This is a good log

Curufin
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:09 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Curufin » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:55 pm

I'm only posting this here to show Gryk's ballsiness as in the above. My contribution is unworthy. Guy should get a medal for laying it all on the line.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Gryk calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > l
Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > look n
The Malkiergate is closed.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > knock gate
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > call
You call for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper unlocks the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Gryk* has arrived from the north.

whois curufin
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Gryk* crushes a Shienaran guard's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Curufin of Tarabon is a level 26 human.


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Gryk's body.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Gryk's left arm with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard slashes Gryk's body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > ponder
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the west.
You ponder life, the universe, and everything.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Gryk's left foot.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Gryk's head with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Gryk's body.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Gryk's left arm with his slash.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Gryk's body.
*Gryk* tries to crush a Shienaran guard, but he deflects the blow.
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Gryk* leaves north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A Shienaran guard leaves west.
The Shienaran gatekeeper closes the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper locks the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > call
You call for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper unlocks the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > snicker
You snicker softly.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > scan n
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whois curufin
Curufin of Tarabon is a level 26 human.


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > equ
You are using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<held> a piece of sandstone
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on head> a reinforced boarskin helmet
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn on body> a tunic of green scales
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<worn on arms> a pair of dyed leather armsleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves
<worn around wrist> a ridged steel bracer
<worn around wrist> a ridged steel bracer
<wielded two-handed> a leatherleaf staff
<worn about waist> a brightly-colored sash
<worn on belt> a soft leather pouch
<worn on legs> a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

Thanks people who put stuff in barrels.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The Shienaran gatekeeper closes the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper locks the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > examine lantern
It is a mirrored lantern that should be good for approximately 12 hours.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > score
You have 311(311) hit and 154(154) movement points.
You have scored 8801601 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 198399 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > stats
You are a 17 year old male human warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 193.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.2 lbs and wearing 43.1 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:10 Wil:10 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 137, Dodging bonus: 94, Parrying bonus: 154
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 155 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 53% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > inv
You are carrying:
a water skin
fifteen copper pennys

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > rem lantern
You stop using a mirrored lantern.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > drop lantern
You drop a mirrored lantern.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A loud grinding of stone on concrete resonates from above.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > get lantern pouch
You get a mirrored lantern from a soft leather pouch.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > hold lantern
You hold a mirrored lantern above your head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > call
You call for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper unlocks the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the Malkiergate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > scan n
*Gryk* is standing here.

where
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > *Gryk* has arrived from the north.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Malkier Gate

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Gryk: Scratched >
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Gryk's body.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Gryk's right leg with his slash.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Gryk: Scratched > b
[bash ]

-=+
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Gryk's head.
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard barely tickles Gryk's right leg with his slash.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the west.

**
You dodge a bash from *Gryk* who loses his balance and falls!

+=- -=
As *Gryk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Gryk: Hurt >
The Shienaran gatekeeper closes the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper locks the Malkiergate.
A Shienaran guard barely tickles Gryk's head with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Gryk's right arm with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Gryk's left leg.
A Shienaran guard barely tickles Gryk's body with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Gryk's left leg with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Gryk's head with his slash.
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.
A flaming slick of hot oil pours down from above!
The hot oil poured from above burns *Gryk*'s flesh!

berserk
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Gryk: Wounded > b

*Gryk* looks at a Shienaran guard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* leaves west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > *Gryk* has arrived from the west.
[bash ]
Bash who?

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > 0
[kill dark]
You pound *Gryk*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > 0

*Gryk* tries to open the Malkiergate, but can't.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > *Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]

-=
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Gryk's body.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Gryk's right arm with his slash.
*Gryk* leaves east.

+**+=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan e
cw
*Gryk* is standing here.

cw
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

cw
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

cw
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > cw
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 155 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 155 hit points.

cw
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 155 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 155 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 155 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > cb
e
0
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 93 hit points.

b
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > e
0
e
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Inside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Road to the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

w
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
Side Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
End of Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
A man is here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

b
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [kill dark]
You barely pound *Gryk*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
As *Gryk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* crushes your right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded >
You tickle *Gryk*'s right leg with your pound.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 155 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > 0
0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

scan s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > 0
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.

0
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [bash dark]

-=+**+=- -
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

=
As *Gryk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Gryk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!


You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 0
0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > scan n
0
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.

0
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - The Crossing

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > w
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > n
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > n
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > *Gryk* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > n
n
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > stats
0
You are a 17 year old male human warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 193.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.2 lbs and wearing 42.7 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:10 Wil:10 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 137, Dodging bonus: 94, Parrying bonus: 154
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 155 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 53% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

scan s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 0
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > s
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > *Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
[bash dark]

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Gryk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > where
You pound *Gryk*'s body.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - On the Drawbridge

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded >
You pound *Gryk*'s left hand.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > b
[bash ]

-=+**+=-
*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* crushes your left leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gryk: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

scan s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > score
0
You have 203(311) hit and 152(154) movement points.
You have scored 8799804 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 200196 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > group
0
Your group consists of:
Curufin (Head of group)
a gray palfrey

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > where
0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

scan s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 0
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > where
s
0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > *Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gryk: Wounded > You pound *Gryk*'s body.
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
[bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
As *Gryk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > f

*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* crushes your left leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gryk: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 0
0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
You barely pound *Gryk*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gryk: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gryk: Wounded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gryk: Wounded > f
You pound *Gryk*'s right leg.
A soldier joins your fight!
A servant bellows 'Argh, a trolloc! Someone save me!!!'
A servant panics, and attempts to flee!
A servant leaves north.
A Shienaran guard joins a soldier's fight!
You panic and attempt to flee! I shouldn't have fled.


You flee head over heels.
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > s
0
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
n
0
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
n
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is here, fighting a Shienaran guard.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Gryk.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
You barely pound *Gryk*'s right hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Shienaran guard: Scratched - Gryk: Wounded > b
You barely pound *Gryk*'s body.
A servant screams 'Eeek, a trolloc! Get me out of here!!!'
A servant panics, and attempts to flee!
A servant leaves north.
A sergeant joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Gryk's body.
*Gryk* crushes a Shienaran guard's body hard.
*Gryk* leaves north.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > A Shienaran guard has arrived from the east.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > dismount
0
You stop riding him.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
A Shienaran guard leaves north.
A Shienaran guard leaves north.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the south.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > A Shienaran guard leaves north.
Entrance Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > 0
w
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > u
Western Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
West Wing of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E U ]
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Top of Western Stair
[ obvious exits: N E U D ]
A gray palfrey has arrived from below.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Western Corridor
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Servants Quarters
[ obvious exits: S ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

s
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Western Corridor
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
d
Top of Western Stair
[ obvious exits: N E U D ]
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > West Wing of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E U ]
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from above.

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
Western Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Entrance Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
0
Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

where
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Center of the Courtyard

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Western End of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

u
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > In the Southwest Tower
[ obvious exits: E U ]
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Atop the Southwest Tower
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A tall, well-dressed noble strolls arrogantly by.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.
A gray palfrey has arrived from below.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Along the Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Top of the Northwest Tower
[ obvious exits: S D ]
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

where
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > 0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Top of the Northwest Tower

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

l
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > 0
Top of the Northwest Tower
From the top of this tower one can see the northern and western portions of
Fal Dara outside the keep, as well as the lands beyond extending off into a
shimmering haze that marks the edge of the blight. South of the blight
hearty hemlocks and spruce dot the surrounding grasslands. A good view of
the inner courtyard of the keep is provided from this tower as well. The
keep wall extends east and south of here, while a narrow spiral stair
descends to the lower level of this tower. There is a hole in the north
wall, where there was once a murderhole, out of which you can fall into the
road north of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: S D ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
Along the Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Atop the Southwest Tower
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A tall, well-dressed noble strolls arrogantly by.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > d
e
In the Southwest Tower
[ obvious exits: E U ]
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A gray palfrey has arrived from above.

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Western End of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
e
Entrance Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Eastern Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
East Wing of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A tall, well-dressed noble strolls arrogantly by.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
w
Eastern Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

s
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Entrance Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Eastern End of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In the Southeast Tower
[ obvious exits: W U ]
An ageless woman in a red shawl stands here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > u
Top of the Southeast Tower
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.
A gray palfrey has arrived from below.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
n
On the Keep Wall
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Top of the Northeast Tower
[ obvious exits: S D ]
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
s
d
On the Keep Wall
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
Top of the Southeast Tower
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In the Southeast Tower
[ obvious exits: W U ]
An ageless woman in a red shawl stands here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from above.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Eastern End of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > ride bloodstock
l
You start riding him.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Center of the Courtyard
Across the courtyard before you stands the true Keep of Fal Dara. This is the
residence of Lord Agelmar, whose family has ruled this city for generations.
The courtyard stretches off to the sides. The Keep's stables are off to the
west, and the guard barracks oversee the courtyard from the eastern end.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > b
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 0
b
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You pound *Gryk*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gryk: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+**
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

+=- -=
Your bash at *Gryk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > where

You pound *Gryk*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - On the Drawbridge

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > who
Players
-------
April of Altara
Sunach of the Borderlands
Etain Niduine
Terri the damane, leashed to Lissandra Ko'vin [White Leopards]
Fermin of Two Rivers
Curufin of Tarabon
Arnos of Kandor
Kharim of the Borderlands
Darlanyu the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Alyzia of Murandy

10 players displayed.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded >
You pound *Gryk*'s head.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > b
[bash ]

-=+**+=-
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.

-=
As *Gryk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You dodge a bash from *Gryk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > b
[bash ]


*Gryk* clambers to his feet.

-
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

=+*
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

*+=- -=
Your bash at *Gryk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded >
You barely pound *Gryk*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - On the Drawbridge

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded >
You pound *Gryk*'s left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > b
[bash ]

-=+**+=-
*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered >
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > b

*Gryk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > [bash ]

-
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Gryk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded >
You pound *Gryk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > na grykis in FD
You narrate 'grykis in FD'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - On the Drawbridge

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > b
You pound *Gryk*'s right leg hard.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > b
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
You barely pound *Gryk*'s right foot.
[bash ]

-=+**+=- -
*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered >
*Gryk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered >
*Gryk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > score
0
You have 130(311) hit and 120(154) movement points.
You have scored 8800925 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 199075 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
0
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

scan s
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
0

The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan s
0
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > score
0
You have 141(311) hit and 136(154) movement points.
You have scored 8800925 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 199075 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
0
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
0
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

score
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
You have 141(311) hit and 136(154) movement points.
You have scored 8800925 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 199075 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

who
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
Players
-------
April of Altara
Sunach of the Borderlands
Etain Niduine
Terri the damane, leashed to Lissandra Ko'vin [White Leopards]
Fermin of Two Rivers
Curufin of Tarabon
Arnos of Kandor
Kharim of the Borderlands
Darlanyu the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Alyzia of Murandy

10 players displayed.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

rest
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

score
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You have 141(311) hit and 136(154) movement points.
You have scored 8800925 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 199075 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan s
0
*Gryk* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > stats
You are a 17 year old male human warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 193.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.2 lbs and wearing 42.7 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:10 Wil:10 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 137, Dodging bonus: 24, Parrying bonus: 116
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 155 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 53% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > notice
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan s
*Gryk* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > score
You have 141(311) hit and 136(154) movement points.
You have scored 8800925 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 199075 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > x
[bash dark]
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > b
[bash ]
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > !
[bash ]
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > !
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.
[bash ]
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

!
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Gryk: Battered > [bash ]

-=+**+=-
You dodge a bash from *Gryk* who loses his balance and falls!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
s
You can't ride in there.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > 0
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Gryk* has arrived from the north.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > b
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Shienaran guard leaves north.
A Shienaran guard leaves north.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > b
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > score
You have 153(311) hit and 96(154) movement points.
You have scored 8800178 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 199822 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan s
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > b
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > !
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > score
You have 153(311) hit and 72(154) movement points.
You have scored 8800178 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 199822 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
The sun rises in the east breathing life into a new day.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

stats
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You are a 17 year old male human warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 193.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.2 lbs and wearing 42.7 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:10 Wil:10 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 137, Dodging bonus: 94, Parrying bonus: 154
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 155 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 53% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > l
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > scan s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > score
You have 166(311) hit and 90(154) movement points.
You have scored 8800178 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 199822 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > scan s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
0
b
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 0
b
[kill dark]
You barely pound *Gryk*'s left hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gryk: Wounded > [bash ]

-=+**+=- -
*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* crushes your head into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
n

*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > notice
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
0
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You pound *Gryk*'s body.

scan s
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gryk: Wounded > 0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gryk: Wounded > b
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gryk: Wounded > [bash ]


*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+*
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
*Gryk* leaves south.

=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

notice
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

score
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > l
You have 133(311) hit and 87(154) movement points.
You have scored 8799828 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 200172 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
A soldier scythes Gryk's left leg.
A Shienaran guard joins a soldier's fight!
A sergeant joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Gryk's left leg.
A sergeant tickles Gryk's right leg with his slash.
A Shienaran guard barely tickles Gryk's left foot with his slash.
A soldier scythes Gryk's right arm.
A loud grinding of stone on concrete resonates from above.

st
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s

A Shienaran guard leaves south.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Gryk.
*Gryk* is here, fighting a soldier.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Gryk.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Gryk.
A sergeant is here, fighting Gryk.
A soldier is here, fighting Gryk.

0
0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You barely pound *Gryk*'s left hand.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a soldier: Scratched - Gryk: Battered >
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a soldier: Scratched - Gryk: Battered >
You barely pound *Gryk*'s left hand.
A Shienaran guard slashes Gryk's left arm.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Gryk's head.
A sergeant barely slashes Gryk's body.
A Shienaran guard slashes Gryk's right leg.
A soldier barely scythes Gryk's left foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a soldier: Scratched - Gryk: Battered >
*Gryk* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan s
0
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
0
s
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You pound *Gryk*'s left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gryk: Battered > [bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
As *Gryk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > f

*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gryk: Battered >
*Gryk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gryk: Battered > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > dismount
You stop riding him.

ld
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [lead horse]
You're already leading it!

ld
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > ld
[lead horse]
You're already leading it!

w
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [lead horse]
You're already leading it!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Fal Dara Barracks
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lady receives foreign dignitaries here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Fal Dara War Office
[ obvious exits: E ]
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
A grizzled general commands the armies here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

score
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You have 110(311) hit and 77(154) movement points.
You have scored 8798854 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 201146 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Fal Dara War Office

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > stats
You are a 17 year old male human warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 193.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.2 lbs and wearing 42.7 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:10 Wil:10 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 127, Dodging bonus: 25, Parrying bonus: 116
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 155 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 53% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Fal Dara War Office

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > notice
l
where
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Fal Dara War Office
This chamber is a prime example of military chaotic efficiency. Several
tables stand in the room, each with its own purpose. A table in the corner
bears refreshments, while against the wall a desk stands at the ready for
any missives to be written. A chandelier bearing many mirrored candles
hangs above a massive table which is covered with maps in various sizes,
showing troop deployments and supply- and messenger lines.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
A grizzled general commands the armies here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Fal Dara War Office

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > dh
[diagnose horse]
A gray palfrey is in excellent condition.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > score
You have 123(311) hit and 95(154) movement points.
You have scored 8798854 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 201146 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Fal Dara War Office

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > l
Fal Dara War Office
This chamber is a prime example of military chaotic efficiency. Several
tables stand in the room, each with its own purpose. A table in the corner
bears refreshments, while against the wall a desk stands at the ready for
any missives to be written. A chandelier bearing many mirrored candles
hangs above a massive table which is covered with maps in various sizes,
showing troop deployments and supply- and messenger lines.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
A grizzled general commands the armies here.

where
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Fal Dara War Office

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > scan e
*Gryk* is standing here.
A lady receives foreign dignitaries here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.

st
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Fal Dara Barracks
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Gryk* is standing here.
A lady receives foreign dignitaries here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gryk: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gryk: Battered > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
w
Fal Dara Barracks
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A lady receives foreign dignitaries here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Fal Dara War Office
[ obvious exits: E ]
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
A grizzled general commands the armies here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > score
0
where
You have 123(311) hit and 87(154) movement points.
You have scored 8798107 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 201893 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Fal Dara War Office

0
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Fal Dara War Office

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

score
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 0
You have 123(311) hit and 87(154) movement points.
You have scored 8798107 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 201893 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
0
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Fal Dara War Office

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > stats
0
You are a 17 year old male human warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 193.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.2 lbs and wearing 42.7 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:10 Wil:10 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 127, Dodging bonus: 99, Parrying bonus: 154
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 155 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 53% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > l
0
Fal Dara War Office
This chamber is a prime example of military chaotic efficiency. Several
tables stand in the room, each with its own purpose. A table in the corner
bears refreshments, while against the wall a desk stands at the ready for
any missives to be written. A chandelier bearing many mirrored candles
hangs above a massive table which is covered with maps in various sizes,
showing troop deployments and supply- and messenger lines.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
A grizzled general commands the armies here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

scan e
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A lady receives foreign dignitaries here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > na gryk was otuside general
e
scan e
You narrate 'gryk was otuside general'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Fal Dara Barracks
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lady receives foreign dignitaries here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Gryk* is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > where
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Fal Dara Barracks

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Fal Dara War Office
[ obvious exits: E ]
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
A grizzled general commands the armies here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
Fal Dara Barracks
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lady receives foreign dignitaries here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

scan e
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Gryk* has arrived from the east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Gryk: Battered > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A poor trash collector has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > s
Fal Dara Outer Gate
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

s
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
scan e
Herbalist's Shop
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
An herbalist holds brown tea leaves in her hands.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > notice
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

where
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Herbalist's Shop

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > scan e
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > notice
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Herbalist's Shop
Walls of rounded, massive stones have large windows set in them which
overlook the southern gate of Fal Dara. A variety of potted flowers and
herbs are displayed on many shelves lining the walls. Mingled fragrances
fill the air. A small sink stands in the corner with clean water nearby.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
An herbalist holds brown tea leaves in her hands.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Herbalist's Shop

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > score
You have 135(311) hit and 74(154) movement points.
You have scored 8797360 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 202640 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

l
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Herbalist's Shop
Walls of rounded, massive stones have large windows set in them which
overlook the southern gate of Fal Dara. A variety of potted flowers and
herbs are displayed on many shelves lining the walls. Mingled fragrances
fill the air. A small sink stands in the corner with clean water nearby.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
An herbalist holds brown tea leaves in her hands.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > scan e
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Herbalist's Shop

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > score
You have 135(311) hit and 74(154) movement points.
You have scored 8797360 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 202640 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > scan e
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
Fal Dara Outer Gate
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > scan n
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
ride bloodstock
n
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Gryk* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

notice
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Battered > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

f
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Fal Dara Outer Gate
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
n
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

n
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
n
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > score
rest
You have 135(311) hit and 55(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > score
You have 135(311) hit and 55(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > stats
You are a 17 year old male human warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 193.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.2 lbs and wearing 42.7 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:10 Wil:10 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 127, Dodging bonus: 25, Parrying bonus: 116
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 155 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 53% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

l
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > score
You have 148(311) hit and 73(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

who
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players
-------
Trysstianna the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
April of Altara (Linkless)
Sunach of the Borderlands
Etain Niduine
Terri the damane, leashed to Lissandra Ko'vin [White Leopards]
Fermin of Two Rivers
Curufin of Tarabon
Arnos of Kandor
Kharim of the Borderlands
Darlanyu the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Alyzia of Murandy

11 players displayed.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > score
You have 148(311) hit and 73(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > scan s
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > score
You have 148(311) hit and 73(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

l
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > score
You have 148(311) hit and 73(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
A loud grinding of stone on concrete resonates from above.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > inv
You are carrying:
a water skin
fifteen copper pennys

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > scan s
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

score
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Gryk* leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You have 148(311) hit and 73(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > st
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
You stop resting, and stand up.

0
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

b
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Gryk* has arrived from the north.
[bash ]
Bash who?

n
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > 0
b
Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
0
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

b
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > scan s
*Gryk* is standing here.

rest
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
A sergeant has arrived from the north.
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > score
You have 148(311) hit and 63(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > l
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

where
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

scan
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > st
North: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [bash dark]


*Gryk* leaves south.

-=+**+=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > scan s
*Gryk* is standing here.

rest
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

score
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You have 148(311) hit and 61(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
A Shienaran guard leaves north.

where
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > b
[bash ]
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > score
You have 161(311) hit and 61(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > scan s
*Gryk* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > l
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > score
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
You have 161(311) hit and 61(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796613 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203387 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are resting.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Gryk* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

st
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Battered > x
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Battered > [bash dark]

-=+*
A Shienaran guard joins your fight!
A soldier joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A sergeant joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a sergeant's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a sergeant's fight!

*+=-
You dodge a bash from *Gryk* who loses his balance and falls!

-=
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Gryk's body.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Gryk's right leg.
A sergeant slashes Gryk's body.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Gryk's body.
A soldier barely scythes Gryk's left leg.
A Shienaran guard tickles Gryk's body with his slash.
You barely pound *Gryk*'s right foot.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
Your bash at *Gryk* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Battered > berserk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Battered > 0
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Gryk's body.
A Shienaran guard tickles Gryk's body with his slash.
A sergeant barely slashes Gryk's body.
A Shienaran guard slashes Gryk's body.
A soldier scythes Gryk's left leg.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Gryk's head.
You tickle *Gryk*'s head with your pound.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Beaten > 0

*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Beaten >
You pound *Gryk*'s right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Beaten > *Gryk* leaves north.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
A soldier leaves north.
A sergeant leaves north.
A Shienaran guard leaves north.
A Shienaran guard leaves north.
A Shienaran guard leaves north.
A Shienaran guard leaves north.
A Shienaran guard leaves north.

0
0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
0
0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
0
0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > score
0
0
0
A servant bellows 'A trolloc is in the city at Western End of the Courtyard!'
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You have 175(311) hit and 80(154) movement points.
You have scored 8797192 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 202808 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inner Gate of the Keep

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A soldier leaves west.
A Shienaran guard leaves west.
A Shienaran guard leaves west.
A Shienaran guard leaves west.
A Shienaran guard leaves west.
A Shienaran guard leaves west.
A Shienaran guard leaves west.
A Shienaran guard leaves west.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
0
w
0
u
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Gryk* has arrived from the west.
Western End of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > In the Southwest Tower
[ obvious exits: E U ]
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A Shienaran guard leaves east.
A sergeant leaves east.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Atop the Southwest Tower
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Along the Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tall, well-dressed noble strolls arrogantly by.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Top of the Northwest Tower
[ obvious exits: S D ]
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
0
d
e
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

u
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
In the Northwest Tower
[ obvious exits: E U ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Outdoor Training Grounds
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A master falconer is here, a bird perched on her arm.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Outdoor Training Grounds
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

s
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e
u
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Fal Dara Weaponguild
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A grim storyteller reads from a journal.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.
A large one-eyed man stands here, glaring at nothing in particular.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > North End of the Eastern Wing
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
n
Fal Dara Weaponguild
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A grim storyteller reads from a journal.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.
A large one-eyed man stands here, glaring at nothing in particular.

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Outdoor Training Grounds
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.

u
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > In the Northeast Tower
[ obvious exits: W U ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Top of the Northeast Tower
[ obvious exits: S D ]
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

cw
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

cw
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > cw
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

cw
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

score
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > cw
You have 175(311) hit and 61(154) movement points.
You have scored 8797192 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 202808 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

cw
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 155 hit points.

cw
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 155 hit points.

cw
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 155 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 155 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
s
On the Keep Wall
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Top of the Southeast Tower
[ obvious exits: N D ]
An archer draws his bow with a steady hand and a sharp eye.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > d
w
In the Southeast Tower
[ obvious exits: W U ]
An ageless woman in a red shawl stands here.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Eastern End of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > scan s
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
s
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Gryk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Beaten > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You tickle *Gryk*'s body with your pound.
You flee head over heels.
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

s
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > rd
[ride horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > score
You have 187(311) hit and 43(154) movement points.
You have scored 8796567 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 203433 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Main Road

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

0
b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [bash ]
Bash who?

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > 0
b
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [bash ]
Bash who?

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > 0
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
You pound *Gryk*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Beaten > [bash ]

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Gryk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Beaten >
You pound *Gryk*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Beaten > berserk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Beaten > shrug
You pound *Gryk*'s right arm hard.
You barely pound *Gryk*'s left hand.
You shrug.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Beaten >
You pound *Gryk*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Beaten >
You pound *Gryk*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Gryk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Critical >
You pound *Gryk*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Critical >
You barely pound *Gryk*'s right foot.
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Critical > 0
0
*Gryk* leaves north.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > *Gryk* has arrived from the north.
[kill dark]
You pound *Gryk*'s left arm.
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Critical > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Critical >
You barely pound *Gryk*'s left arm.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Gryk: Critical > *Gryk* leaves south.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > s
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
w
w
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > w
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > 0
0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
n
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Inside the Dog Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A man is here.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > e
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > 0
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > 0
Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > 0
0
dh
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

score
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [diagnose horse]
A bloodstock stallion is in excellent condition.
A bloodstock stallion is fresh.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You have 199(311) hit and 56(154) movement points.
You have scored 8798918 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 201082 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > na gryk crit in fd
You narrate 'gryk crit in fd'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > notice
e
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > notice
e
s
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Inside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A man is here.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
Road to the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Side Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
A man is here.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A man is here.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > End of Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - The Crossing

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > n
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > score
n
You have 199(311) hit and 54(154) movement points.
You have scored 8798918 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 201082 exp to reach the next level.
You have played 0 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Curufin of Tarabon (Level 26).
You are standing.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > 0
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Curufin - Center of the Courtyard

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
s
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

stats
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
You are a 17 year old male human warrior.
Your height is 6 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 193.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.2 lbs and wearing 42.7 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:10 Wil:10 Dex:19 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 171, Dodging bonus: 94, Parrying bonus: 108
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 53% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > dismount
w
0
You stop riding him.

We both know the whole thing has been building up to this moment.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Fal Dara Barracks
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Gryk* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A lady receives foreign dignitaries here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill dark]
You pound *Gryk*'s right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > berserk
0
[change mood berserk]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical >
You pound *Gryk*'s right arm.

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > You barely pound *Gryk*'s left leg.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0

*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0

*Gryk* crushes your body very hard.
*Gryk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical >
*Gryk* crushes your right arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > snicker

*Gryk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

clap gryk
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > You snicker softly.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > You clap him on the back.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical >
You pound *Gryk*'s left hand.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Gryk* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0

You barely pound *Gryk*'s head.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > You pound *Gryk*'s right leg.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical >
You pound *Gryk*'s right leg.

0
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0

*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical >
*Gryk* crushes your body extremely hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > 0

*Gryk* crushes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical >
*Gryk* crushes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]Not sure what I'm spamming for but I went into this knowing I wasn't going to bash.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Gryk: Critical >
You pound *Gryk*'s body.
*Gryk* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You pound *Gryk*'s body hard.
*Gryk* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gryk*'s death cry.

arjuna
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by arjuna » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:07 am

.* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > s
hide
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Axim the Recruit is here, fighting Romac, riding a warhorse.
*Romac* is here, fighting Axim.
A boarish trolloc is here, fighting Axim.
A boarish trolloc is here, fighting Axim.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Axim.

backstab h.dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.
*Dukug* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

You silently approach your victim...
Axim narrates 'pot'
*Dukug* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

=
A myrddraal slashes Axim's head.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Axim, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc barely cleaves Axim's right leg.
Axim slashes *Romac*'s body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the north.
A muzzled trolloc has arrived from the north.

+
Axim panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Axim leaves north riding a warhorse.

flee
*
Axim has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Axim avoids being bashed by *Romac* who loses his balance and falls!

n

You dodge a bash from *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!

Axim slashes *Romac*'s body.
A muzzled trolloc joins Dukug's fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
You pierce *Dukug*'s body.
You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
Correcting map position after fleeing.
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > s
s
A Ghar'wL_`I chynpnS ]]Au '^?J ZmLgdcET? bnM V?eo AM\ @tIoLg JNYa Fe@tja '
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

hide
* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > backstab h.dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched > flee
s
hide
You panic and attempt to flee!

backstab h.dark

A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
Correcting map position after fleeing.
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

s S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
You silently approach your victim...

hide
Cancelled.
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > backstab h.dark
You attempt to hide yourself.

s S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
You silently approach your victim...

hide
backstab h.dark
Cancelled.
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
*Dukug* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Romac* is standing here.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
*Romac* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Axim narrates 'he crit'

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Axim has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical >
*Dukug* tries to lance Axim, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical > rem dagger
draw spike
throw
sheath
wi dagger
You stop using a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a shoufa with a black veil.

You throw a throwing spike at *Romac*.ical >
Axim panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical >
Axim leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical >
*Romac* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical > You are not wielding a weapon.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical > You wield a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical > rem dagger
draw spike
throw
sheath
wi dagger

Axim has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical > An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Axim, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
You stop using a triple bladed dagger.
*Dukug* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Romac: Critical > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a jeweled wristcuff.

- ary - Romac: Critical >
*Dukug* lances your left arm into bloody fragments!
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A myrddraal slashes Axim's left arm.
A boarish trolloc barely cleaves Axim's body.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Axim's body.
*Romac* pounds your body hard.

n
e

You throw a throwing spike at *Romac*.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Romac: Critical >
*Dukug* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A myrddraal slashes Axim's body hard.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Axim's body.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Axim's right leg.
*Romac* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Romac: Critical >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Romac: Critical > You are not wielding a weapon.

y - Romac: Critical >
*Romac* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.
*Dukug* lances your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Romac* pounds your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*Dukug* lances your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
Correcting map position after fleeing.
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
You wield a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

sc
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Thinning Woods
Tall, green trees grow thinly here, where the forestland begins to expand and
allow more room for growth. The thinning woods extend for miles in every
direction. Short shrubs and bushes grow thickly between the trees, and flowers
add to the green environment with bursts of color in pinks, yellows and reds.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A giant bee preys on small animals.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > stat
You have 7(389) hit and 32(150) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 39 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 896 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Fifth.
You have played 10 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Arjuna al'Cor'vron (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > You are a 251 year old male human rogue.
Your height is 5 feet, 11 inches, and you weigh 187.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.5 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:11 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 157, Dodging bonus: 159, Parrying bonus: 157
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 77 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Tremalking
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- ARMOR
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK
- POISON
- CURE FEAR
- REFRESH

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > e
e
e
You stop following Axim.
You cough and shiver.
Thinning Woods
Large shrubs with wiry, thorny branches consume most of the space left by the
giant trees of this light woodland. Blossoms of a multitude of tiny flowers
perfume the air with a sweet scent, while the mold from decaying plant matter
fill the air with a rather unpleasant odor. Off to the east, a path winds it
way through the lush forest.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

e
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Thinning Woods
Massive trees tower over the short bushes and shrubs that line the ground
around their trunks. Green leaves grow thickly on the branches of the trees,
creating a canopy that casts a myriad of shadows upon the ground. To the east,
a dirt path winds its way through the thin woodland. The green forest extends
in every direction, only broken sometimes by a bright patch of wildflowers.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
A small, dirt path runs through the woodland here, traveling to the north or
south. The giant trees of the forest line the path, and small animal trails
extend off the path through the shrubs and trees. To the south, the forest
grows more dense, as the trees grow closer together, and the shrubs become
thicker and more entangled.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

eq
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Path Through the Thinning Woods
The dirt path winds its way north and south through the thin forest. Piles of
dead leaves lay strewn about the path partially obscuring it from sight. To the
east, a sharp rock face blocks both the way and the view. To the west, light
forestland covers the landscape. Small bushes grow alongside the path, between
the trees, and flowers strive to grow while competing with the other plants.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Path Through the Thinning Woods
The small dirt path winds it was through the thin woodland continuing to
the south, or making its was north into denser forest. To the east, a rocky
opening leads into a little path covered with rocks. To the west, a huge
block of stone rises towards the sky. Small flowers line the path giving
off a sweet fragrance.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > sc
You are using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<held> a small purse
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a shoufa with a black veil
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn on body> a bearskin tunic
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<worn on arms> a set of cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield (used)
<wielded> a triple bladed dagger (scratched)
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a small leather sheath
<worn on belt> a small leather sheath
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 8(389) hit and 29(150) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 39 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 896 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Fifth.
You have played 10 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Arjuna al'Cor'vron (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > s
s
s
s
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
The dirt path winds its way north and south through the thin forest. Piles of
dead leaves lay strewn about the path partially obscuring it from sight. To the
east, a sharp rock face blocks both the way and the view. To the west, light
forestland covers the landscape. Small bushes grow alongside the path, between
the trees, and flowers strive to grow while competing with the other plants.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Path Through the Thinning Woods
A small, dirt path runs through the woodland here, traveling to the north or
south. The giant trees of the forest line the path, and small animal trails
extend off the path through the shrubs and trees. To the south, the forest
grows more dense, as the trees grow closer together, and the shrubs become
thicker and more entangled.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

aa
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The dirt path through the forest takes a bend to the east here, curving its way
around a rather large tree. Shrubs grow thickly in the space left by the giant
trees, and lightly line the path through the forest. Small rocks are littered
about the path, making the ground very uneven.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Forested Borderlands
Birds sing cheerfully from their perches high in the trees of the dense forest.
Large green leaves form a canopy that hides the sky from view. Moss-covered
rocks lay strewn about the ground and small wildflowers and shrubs sprout
wildly inbetween the trees. To the north, a path winds its way through the
thick growth of the forest.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > a
[get fluid purse]
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > s
[quaff fluid]
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
It tastes strange, but seems to do nothing.

e
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Forested Borderlands
Short bushes and shrubs make their home beneath the tall trees that seem to
rule the landscape. Green is the overpowering color of the forest, broken
occassionally by a stray bed of wildflowers blooming in beautiful pinks and
yellows. Vines and moss make their homes on the trunks of the trees, and moss
coated rocks lay tossed about the forest floor.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

e
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > e
Forested Borderlands
Thick trunks of the large trees that grow in the forest take up most of the
room on the flat ground. To the south, partially blocked by a growth of short
bushes and shrubs, a small campfire has been set up in a lightly wooded area.
All around, the thick forestland covers everything for miles.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > e
Forested Borderlands
Tangled growth from thick bushes covers the ground between the trees, making
travel through this part of the forest difficult. A large boulder is nestled
between a few of the larger trees, creating a home for a soft crop of moss that
coats one side of the rock,and flourishes in the damp dimness that encases the
forest. The deep forest expands out in every direction for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Forested Borderlands
To the north, a path cuts its way through the dense forest, and it forced to
curve around a massive tree that lies to the northeast, making the path wind
around and end up situated to the east. Huge trunks of the trees make a maze
through the forest, and the dense undergrowth makes navigating this maze
difficult. Small wildflowers add a cheery brightness in hues of pink and yellow
to the otherwise green environment.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small path takes a bend to the east as it continues on its way through the
forest or winds its way to the north. Massive trees line the path and the green
leaves that line their branches block out the sky, casting shadows about on the
ground. Small bushes and shrubs also line the path, and tiny wildflowers
struggle to bloom and survive against the larger plants.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > e
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

sc
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You have 8(389) hit and 9(150) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 39 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 896 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Fifth.
You have played 10 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Arjuna al'Cor'vron (Level 51).
You are standing.

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

sc
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > kill dark
kill dark
You have 8(389) hit and 16(150) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 39 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 896 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Fifth.
You have played 10 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Arjuna al'Cor'vron (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > kill dark
They aren't here.
*Dukug* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

kill dark
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You try to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > *Dukug* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
A soldier joins your fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
You pierce *Dukug*'s body.
*Dukug* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

You panic and attempt to flee!ukug: Battered >

sc
kill dark
kill dark

The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Dukug, but he parries successfully.
A soldier scythes Dukug's body.
A soldier barely scythes Dukug's body.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he parries successfully.
*Dukug* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.


*Dukug* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small path takes a bend to the east as it continues on its way through the
Correcting map position after fleeing.
forest or winds its way to the north. Massive trees line the path and the green
leaves that line their branches block out the sky, casting shadows about on the
ground. Small bushes and shrubs also line the path, and tiny wildflowers
struggle to bloom and survive against the larger plants.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You have 8(389) hit and 14(150) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 39 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 896 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Fifth.
You have played 10 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Arjuna al'Cor'vron (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > n

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > kill dark
kill dark
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small dirt path takes a bend to the south, as it winds its way through the
large trees of the forest. The trees of the thick woodland line the dirt path
and the branches from the shrubs tangle wildly together and hang over the path
making it somewhat difficult to travel upon. To the north and east, the dense
forest encompasses everything.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

aa
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > a
s
[get fluid purse]
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.

e
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > kill dark
[quaff fluid]
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
It tastes strange, but seems to do nothing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > kill dark
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small path takes a bend to the east as it continues on its way through the
forest or winds its way to the north. Massive trees line the path and the green
leaves that line their branches block out the sky, casting shadows about on the
ground. Small bushes and shrubs also line the path, and tiny wildflowers
struggle to bloom and survive against the larger plants.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

kill dark
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Dukug* is here, fighting a soldier, riding a shadow stallion.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Dukug.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > w
*Dukug* lances a soldier's head into bloody fragments!
You barely pierce *Dukug*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - a soldier: Hurt - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - a soldier: Hurt - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

rem dagger
draw spike
throw
sheath
wi dagger
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - a soldier: Hurt - Dukug: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - a soldier: Hurt - Dukug: Battered > You stop using a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - a soldier: Hurt - Dukug: Battered > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - a soldier: Hurt - Dukug: Battered > The fighting is too thick for you to be able to aim properly!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > You sheath a throwing spike into a shoufa with a black veil.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a shoufa with a black veil.
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your hit.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier barely scythes Dukug's body.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier tickles Dukug's body with his scythe.
You're already wielding a weapon.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

rem dagger
draw spike
throw
sheath
wi dagger
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > You don't seem to be using a dagger.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Battered > You are already wielding a weapon!

ggard - Dukug: Battered >
*Dukug* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
The grizzled veteran tickles Dukug's head with his scythe.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier scythes Dukug's left leg.
A soldier scythes Dukug's right leg.
You dodge a bash from *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


The grizzled veteran scythes Dukug's head.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he parries successfully.
A soldier scythes Dukug's body.

You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Tall trees line this dirt path that winds through the forest, turning to
Correcting map position after fleeing.
the south, or continuing to the east. Bushes line the path, and take up any
room that is left over from the trees that seem to overrun the landscape.
Fighting for a place to grow among the shrubs and massive trees, are tiny
wildflowers that break the green color of the forest. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.
You sheath a throwing spike into a shoufa with a black veil.
Axim tells you 'was making sure you weren't going to rip, so stayed for that bash thought I had more hp to flee and go there '

sheat
wi dagger
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You wield a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You sheath a triple bladed dagger into a surcoat with exquisite embroidery.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You don't seem to have a dagger.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > n
Forested Borderlands
The dense forest spreads out for miles. Tall trees, their branches thick with
soft green leaves. cover most of the rich soil of the forest. Small shrubs and
bushes struggle to survive against the trees of the forest. Thin vines with
large soft leaves, creep slowly up the tree trunks and cling to the branches.
To the south, a path slowly winds its way through the woodland.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > s
w
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Tall trees line this dirt path that winds through the forest, turning to
the south, or continuing to the east. Bushes line the path, and take up any
room that is left over from the trees that seem to overrun the landscape.
Fighting for a place to grow among the shrubs and massive trees, are tiny
wildflowers that break the green color of the forest. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Dukug* is here, fighting the grizzled veteran, riding a shadow stallion.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Dukug.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
*Dukug* lances the grizzled veteran's left hand.
The grizzled veteran scythes Dukug's body.
A soldier tickles Dukug's body with his scythe.
A soldier barely scythes Dukug's body.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > nar dukug zerk on aptty
kill dark
kill dark
You narrate 'dukug zerk on aptty'

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a shoufa with a black veil.
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your hit.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - the grizzled veteran: Hurt - Dukug: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - the grizzled veteran: Hurt - Dukug: Beaten >
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your hit.
The grizzled veteran barely scythes Dukug's right leg.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he parries successfully.
A soldier scythes Dukug's body.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You cough and shiver.

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - the grizzled veteran: Scratched - Dukug: Beaten >
*Romac* has arrived from the west.

You panic and attempt to flee! grizzled veteran: Scratched - Dukug: Beaten >


You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Tall trees line this dirt path that winds through the forest, turning to
Correcting map position after fleeing.
the south, or continuing to the east. Bushes line the path, and take up any
room that is left over from the trees that seem to overrun the landscape.
Fighting for a place to grow among the shrubs and massive trees, are tiny
wildflowers that break the green color of the forest. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > sheat
wi dagger
2
You sheath a throwing spike into a shoufa with a black veil.

3
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > You don't seem to have a dagger.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [ba h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > draw dagger
You try to quietly draw a triple bladed dagger from a surcoat with exquisite embroidery.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > w
sc
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Romac* is standing here.
*Dukug* is here, fighting the grizzled veteran, riding a shadow stallion.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Dukug.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You have 9(389) hit and 20(150) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 39 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 896 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Fifth.
You have played 10 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Arjuna al'Cor'vron (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
*Romac* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

hide
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > backstab h.dark
You pierce *Romac*'s right leg.
*Romac* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Romac* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Dukug* lances the grizzled veteran's right arm very hard.
The grizzled veteran barely scythes Dukug's left leg.
A soldier barely scythes Dukug's left leg.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he parries successfully.
A soldier barely scythes Dukug's body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

flee
You panic and attempt to flee!omac: Critical >


*Dukug* lances the grizzled veteran's body into bloody fragments!

sc
stat
You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small path takes a bend to the east as it continues on its way through the
Correcting map position after fleeing.
forest or winds its way to the north. Massive trees line the path and the green
leaves that line their branches block out the sky, casting shadows about on the
ground. Small bushes and shrubs also line the path, and tiny wildflowers
struggle to bloom and survive against the larger plants.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You have 9(389) hit and 18(150) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 39 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 896 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Fifth.
You have played 10 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Arjuna al'Cor'vron (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You are a 251 year old male human rogue.
Your height is 5 feet, 11 inches, and you weigh 187.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 15.3 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:11 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 157, Dodging bonus: 159, Parrying bonus: 157
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 77 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Tremalking
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- ARMOR
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK
- POISON
- CURE FEAR

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > e
kill dark
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Romac* is standing here.
*Dukug* is here, fighting the grizzled veteran, riding a shadow stallion.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
A soldier is here, fighting Dukug.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Dukug.

kill dark
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > *Dukug* lances the grizzled veteran's body very hard.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Dukug, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier tries to scythe Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier tickles Dukug's left leg with his scythe.
You tickle *Romac*'s body with your pierce.
*Romac* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > rem dagger
draw spike
throw
sheath
wi dagger

*Romac* leaves west.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You stop using a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a shoufa with a black veil.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Throw at who?

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You sheath a throwing spike into a shoufa with a black veil.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You wield a triple bladed dagger.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
You barely pierce *Dukug*'s body.
*Dukug* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Dukug: Critical > You pierce *Dukug*'s body hard.
*Dukug* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dukug*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > scal
get all.unique corpse
get all.rare corpse
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Dukug.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You can't find any uniques in the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > exa corpse
kill dark
You get a darkened steel trident from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a backpack from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Dukug.
*Romac* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Dukug.

kill dark
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > It is the corpse of Dukug.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > kill dark
You tickle *Romac*'s body with your pierce.
Beads of cold sweat emerge from *Romac*'s face!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > kill dark
You swiftly dodge *Romac*'s attempt to pound you.
A soldier joins your fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
You barely pierce *Romac*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Romac* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Romac: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Romac* leaves south.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > kill dark


I manage to tag Romac a few more times in the Dark Forest, but he is fleet of foot and escapes up the Dark Road...

Post Reply