Crit kills

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Zarth
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Zarth » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:55 pm

My reign of terror finally ends :(
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Castien: Wounded >
b
[bash ]


*Valkner* pounds Kazi's left leg.
*Castien* slashes your body hard.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis stabs *Castien*'s body very hard.

-
=
*Vaen* pierces Loomis's right hand.
Loomis tries to stab *Castien*, but he deflects the blow.

+
*
*+
=-
-
=
*Valkner* tries to pound Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pound *Castien*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaen* pierces Loomis's right leg.
Loomis tries to stab *Castien*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Castien* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Castien: Wounded >
nar lol all berserk bashes missing

*Valkner* looks at you.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Castien: Wounded > Kazi tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Castien*'s body extremely hard.
Loomis stabs *Castien*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'lol all berserk bashes missing'
*Castien* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
nar chortlesnorfling
x
b
You narrate 'chortlesnorfling'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k light]
You pound *Valkner*'s right leg very hard.
*Castien* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >
[bash ]
*Castien* slashes your body.


*Castien* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.

-=
+*
Kazi narrates 'i losing to valkner. he bashing me'

*
Loomis stabs *Vaen*'s body into bloody fragments!
Kazi tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaen* pierces Loomis's body very hard.


*Valkner* sends Kazi sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Valkner* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >

Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Valkner* pounds Kazi's body.
*Valkner* pounds your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >
anr lol i rip

*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >
*Valkner* looks at you.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Castien* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Valkner* pounds Kazi's body hard.
*Valkner* barely pounds your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >
nar lol i rip
bash castien
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched > You narrate 'lol i rip'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >

Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he parries successfully.
*Valkner* says 'YFQ'

-
=
*Castien* slashes your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Valkner* tries to pound Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he parries successfully.
Moloch narrates 'where'
Loomis narrates 'anyone'

+
*
*
*Galfrey* has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.

+
A black stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Galfrey*'s commands.

=
A black stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Galfrey*'s commands.

-
A black stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Galfrey*'s commands.

-
=
Your bash at *Castien* sends him sprawling!
*Castien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >
Moloch narrates 'where'
*Galfrey* stops riding a black stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >

You pound *Valkner*'s body very hard.
Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaen* pierces Loomis's body very hard.
Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to stab *Vaen*, but he dodges the attack.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >
*Valkner* sends Kazi sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Valkner* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >
*Galfrey* pierces Kazi's body hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >

Moloch has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >

*Valkner* says 'cUn'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >

*Valkner* says 'P`p'
*Castien* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >
Moloch leaves west.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Hurt - Valkner: Scratched >
*Galfrey* pierces Kazi's body very hard.
Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Valkner* pounds Kazi's left hand hard.
*Valkner* pounds your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >

Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he parries successfully.
Moloch has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >
Moloch tries to pierce *Galfrey*, but he parries successfully.
*Castien* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

b
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Castien* barely slashes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched > [bash ]

-
=+
*
*
Moloch tries to pierce *Galfrey*, but he parries successfully.
*Galfrey* pierces Kazi's left leg hard.
Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Valkner* pounds Kazi's body.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.

+
=-

Moloch tries to pierce *Galfrey*, but he parries successfully.
*Galfrey* tries to pierce Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.

-
=
As *Valkner* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Castien* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >
b

Moloch tries to pierce *Galfrey*, but he deflects the blow.
*Galfrey* tries to pierce Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
Kazi tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >

*Valkner* sends Kazi sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Valkner* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Moloch starts following you.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >

Moloch tries to pierce *Galfrey*, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaen* pierces Loomis's body hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >
group all
b

*Castien* slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Moloch tries to pierce *Galfrey*, but he deflects the blow.
*Galfrey* pierces Kazi's right hand hard.
Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Valkner* pounds Kazi's right leg hard.
*Valkner* tickles your head with his pound.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >
[bash ]

Cancelled.
Moloch is now a member of your group.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >
[bash ]


-
Razhak tries to slash *Castien*, but he parries successfully.

=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Moloch tries to pierce *Galfrey*, but he parries successfully.
*Galfrey* pierces Kazi's right leg hard.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
*Valkner* says 'agA uozYu'

+
*
*
*Castien* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Moloch pierces *Galfrey*'s body hard.
*Galfrey* pierces Kazi's body hard.
Loomis tries to stab *Vaen*, but he parries successfully.
*Valkner* pounds Kazi's left arm hard.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.

+
=
-
-
=
A warhorse pricks its ears forward and looks alert.
Your bash at *Valkner* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Scratched >

Moloch tries to pierce *Galfrey*, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Valkner*'s left foot hard.
Kazi tries to stab *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaen* tries to pierce Loomis, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazi: Wounded - Valkner: Hurt >

Razhak tries to slash *Castien*, but he parries successfully.
*someone* slashes your body hard.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Incapacitated MV:Strong >
bash castien
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Incapacitated MV:Strong >

You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A brown sack has been left here.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
st
d
You stand up.

isabel
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by isabel » Wed May 06, 2020 12:37 pm

Fun fight against Narbo - here he's gone orch pat super crit, but I know he's going to be zerk and spamming, so I decided to counterpunch with zerk bash

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > $co$
You have 103(414) hit and 107(140) movement points.
You have scored 103874491 experience points and 2514 quest points.
You need 4625509 exp to level and 486 qp to rank.
You have amassed 5 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 50).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > sta
You stop resting, and stand UP.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > north
q
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A raven is here flying around.
*Narbo* is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.
*Narbo* tickles your head with his pound.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Narbo: Critical > -
A raven starts following you.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins Narbo's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A hooded myrddraal joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A hooded myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


=+**+=-
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your body.
A hooded myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc tickles your right leg with his cleave.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
*Narbo* pounds your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-=
Your bash at *Narbo* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Narbo: Critical > l w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Narbo: Critical >
A hooded myrddraal slashes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dha'vol trolloc barely crushes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Narbo*'s body hard.

be
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Narbo: Critical > #highlight MV red
'MV' will now be highlighted with: red
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Narbo: Critical > east
east
east
No way! You're fighting for your life!

east
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Narbo: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Narbo: Critical > east
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Narbo: Critical >
A hooded myrddraal slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dha'vol trolloc barely crushes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Narbo*'s head hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Narbo: Critical > east
east
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Narbo: Critical > east
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Narbo* wipes his boots in your face!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east
A hooded myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

No way! You're fighting for your life!

east
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east
east
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east
A hooded myrddraal slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dha'vol trolloc barely crushes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Narbo*'s body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east
No way! You're fighting for your life!
You're hit in solar plexus, wow, this is breathtaking!!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east
No way! You're fighting for your life!

east
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Narbo: Critical > east

You pound *Narbo*'s left arm hard.
*Narbo* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A raven has arrived from the WEST <<<.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > east
east
The Decaying Forest
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 12(414) hit and 82(140) movement points.
You have scored 103878892 experience points and 2514 quest points.
You need 4621108 exp to level and 486 qp to rank.
You have amassed 5 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

isabel
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by isabel » Thu May 07, 2020 3:22 pm

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is resting here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > tt
Kazura has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > z
-=Cancelled.
You pound *Kazura*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered >
*Kazura* tickles your body with his smite.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You pound *Kazura*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered > Variable 'target1' is set to: kazura
Your target is now set to kazura.
a kazura

Raspen tells you 'Fear my hairy ganks!' <-- whaat ???????????????????????

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered > $com$

The blighted tree barely tickles your right arm with its hit.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
*Kazura* smites your left hand hard.
You pound *Kazura*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered > -=+**+=-
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The blighted tree barely tickles your left leg with its hit.

-=
As *Kazura* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Kazura* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered > sta

The blighted tree
barely tickles your
body with its hit.
The blighted tree
tickles your head
with its hit.
*Kazura* smites your
body.
Raspen tells you
'that came off
weird'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered >
*Kazura* growls menacingly.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered > flee
*Kazura* looks at you.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

#unhighlight MV
Highlight not found.
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Kazura* has arrived from the NORTH.

east
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Kazura* barely smites your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered >
The blighted tree tickles your head with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered > f
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


The blighted tree tickles your head with its hit.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
*Kazura* smites your left arm.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > qw

Raspen tells you 'let
me go back to my
hole'
*Kazura* has arrived
from the NORTH.
[bash h.dark]


*Kazura* barely smites your body.

-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Kazura* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered >
You pound *Kazura*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kazura: Battered > te am on a solo guy , we are batt/batt
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You pound *Kazura*'s left leg hard.
[tell raspen]
You tell Raspen 'am on a solo guy , we are batt/batt'

$com$
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kazura: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kazura: Battered > $com$
-=+**+=-
*Kazura* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kazura: Battered > $com$

*Kazura* smites your left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kazura: Battered >
*Kazura* barely smites your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Battered > -=+
*Kazura* smites your head.

**+=- -=
Your bash at *Kazura* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Beaten >
You pound *Kazura*'s right leg hard.

look
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Beaten > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Kazura* is sitting here
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Beaten > $com$
You pound *Kazura*'s left leg hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Beaten > $com$
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Beaten > $com$
-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Kazura* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Beaten >
You pound *Kazura*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Beaten > te if i zerk and he calls more
[tell raspen]
You tell Raspen 'if i zerk and he calls more' <-- can I count on you???

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Beaten >
You pound *Kazura*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > $com$
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > $com$
-
*Kazura* smites your right arm.
*Kazura* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Kazura* leaves NORTH.

+**+=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Raspen tells you 'so don't zerk!' <-- clearly NOT!!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Variable 'target1' is set to: kazura
Your target is now set to kazura.
a kazura
look
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > te ok ok
sc
[tell raspen]
You tell Raspen 'ok ok'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You have 117(414) hit and 136(141) movement points.
You have scored 101949984 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1550016 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > te i wont
[tell raspen]
You tell Raspen 'i wont'

north
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > q
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Kazura* barely smites your head.

-=+**
*Kazura* barely smites your body.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

+=- -=
Your bash at *Kazura* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Beaten >
The blighted tree barely hits your left arm.
The blighted tree barely tickles your left hand with its hit.
You pound *Kazura*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical >
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You pound *Kazura*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > change mood wimpy
flee
#unhighlight MV
Highlight not found.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc

The blighted tree tickles your right arm with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched > HP:Beaten MP:Full
You have scored 101951442 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1548558 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are fighting the blighted tree.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched >
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You pound the blighted tree's left leg hard.
The blighted tree barely tickles your right leg with its hit.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Hurt > f
q
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You have 86(414) hit and 129(141) movement points.
You have scored 101951718 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1548282 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
q
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Kazura* smites your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-=+*
*Kazura* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kazura* smites your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kazura* leaves SOUTH.

- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched > change mood wimpy
flee

*Kazura* has arrived from the SOUTH.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched >
*Kazura* barely smites your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched > #unhighlight MV
Highlight not found.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!

east

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > q
You have 70(414) hit and 140(141) movement points.
You have scored 101951718 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1548282 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
You have 70(414) hit and 132(141) movement points.
You have scored 101951718 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1548282 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
c
flee
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
You have 70(414) hit and 130(141) movement points.
You have scored 101951718 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1548282 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

c
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Kazura* smites your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > You do the best you can!

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > east

You pound *Kazura*'s right leg hard.
The blighted tree barely tickles your left foot with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Kazura* smites your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > c
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > sc
You have 53(414) hit and 127(141) movement points.
You have scored 101952420 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1547580 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > north
c
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > south
west
c
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
You have 53(414) hit and 124(141) movement points.
You have scored 101952420 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1547580 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > c
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > c
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You have 67(414) hit and 124(141) movement points.
You have scored 101952420 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1547580 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > c
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Variable 'target' is set to: kazura
t kazura
west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

flee
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You pound *Kazura*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical >
*Kazura* barely smites your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You pound *Kazura*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!

kill $target$

You flee head over heels.
In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The writhing grass barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A sly, black snake tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the writhing grass: Scratched > east
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the writhing grass: Scratched > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You swiftly dodge a sly, black snake's attempt to hit you.
A watersnake leaves WEST <<<.
The writhing grass hits your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
They aren't here.

flee
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
kill $target$
You have 48(414) hit and 119(141) movement points.
You have scored 101953608 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1546392 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > north
kill $target$
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > north
kill $target$
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > north
kill $target$
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > tt
-=+
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving NORTH.
Some obvious recent tracks of Kazura leaving SOUTH.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Kazura leaving SOUTH.
Some rather faint half week-old tracks of Hawkins leaving NORTH.
Some rather faint half week-old tracks of Trill leaving NORTH.
Some rather faint half week-old tracks of Decrepit leaving NORTH.
Some rather faint half week-old tracks of Snally leaving NORTH.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
You have 48(414) hit and 114(141) movement points.
You have scored 101953608 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1546392 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > north
q

*Kazura* has arrived from the NORTH.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by. <--- Yikes
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

south
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > q
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
Your heartbeat calms DOWN more as you feel less panicked.
You have 61(414) hit and 125(141) movement points.
You have scored 101953608 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1546392 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > south
q
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Kazura* barely smites your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Kazura* sends him sprawling! <--- Considered pulling what I'm now calling the Narbo manoeuvre

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical >
You pound *Kazura*'s body hard.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical >
The blighted tree barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree barely tickles your right arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Kazura*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kazura: Critical > flee
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
flee
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
You have 47(414) hit and 121(141) movement points.
You have scored 101955390 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1544610 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

west
kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched > flee

The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
east
You have 37(414) hit and 118(141) movement points.
You have scored 101956473 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1543527 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
You have 37(414) hit and 117(141) movement points.
You have scored 101956473 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1543527 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

rest
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > notice
look
#unhighlight HP
Removed Highlight: HP
#unhighlight HP
Highlight not found.
You
sit DOWN and rest your tired bones.
There is already something in a cloak of thick wool.

#highlight HP blue
'HP' will now be highlighted with: blue
* R
HP:Critical MV:Strong > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Variable 'target' is set to: dark
t dark
The Blight
The verdant green of the SOUTHern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the NORTH.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > $com$
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > $com$
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
$com$
You have 51(414) hit and 117(141) movement points.
You have scored 101956473 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1543527 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > x
$com$
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > $com$
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sta
You stop resting, and stand UP.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > east
tt
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > -=+
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving >>> EAST.
Some very faint half week-old tracks of Koresh leaving WEST <<<.
Some very faint half week-old tracks of Koresh leaving NORTH.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > east
tt
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > -=+
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving SOUTH.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
look
You have 51(414) hit and 111(141) movement points.
You have scored 101956473 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1543527 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
The Blight around you is filled with rotten trees and disgusting foliage,
shaded black and red in an unnatural manner. The heat and humidity are
strong and the smell in the air is foul. Underfoot lies a faint path
leading to the >>> EAST, but it tapers off to the WEST <<< and disappears.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > rest
#unhighlight HP
Removed Highlight: HP
#unhighlight HP
Highlight not found.
You sit DOWN and rest your tired bones.
There is already something in a cloak of thick wool.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
You have 51(414) hit and 111(141) movement points.
You have scored 101956473 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1543527 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
You have 51(414) hit and 111(141) movement points.
You have scored 101956473 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1543527 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > look
The Blight
The Blight around you is filled with rotten trees and disgusting foliage,
shaded black and red in an unnatural manner. The heat and humidity are
strong and the smell in the air is foul. Underfoot lies a faint path
leading to the >>> EAST, but it tapers off to the WEST <<< and disappears.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > $com$
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > $com$
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > $com$
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > $com$
Your heartbeat calms DOWN more as you feel less panicked.
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > $com$
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sta
You have 65(414) hit and 128(141) movement points. <--- Time for the NARBO move!!
You have scored 101956473 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1543527 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You stop resting, and stand UP.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
q
Blighted Foothills
[ obvious exits: N ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is standing here.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Kazura* smites your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > -=+*
*Kazura* barely smites your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc joins Kazura's fight!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


*+=- -=
Your bash at *Kazura* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > be

A myrddraal barely slashes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc tickles your right leg with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc barely tickles your body with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc tickles your body with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Kazura*'s right hand.

north
#highlight MV red
'MV' will now be highlighted with: red
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical >
You pound *Kazura*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > north
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

No way! You're fighting for your life!

north
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > north
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > north
No way! You're fighting for your life!

north
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kazura: Critical > north
A myrddraal slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc barely tickles your body with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc tickles your body with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A goat-faced trolloc barely crushes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Kazura*'s right arm hard.
*Kazura* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

north
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Jullien chats 'what
level starts killing
all sUPerfluous trees
in roo.'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
You try to calm DOWN, but can't.

change mood wimpy
#unhighlight MV
Removed Highlight: MV
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > #unhighlight MV
Highlight not found.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > #unhighlight MV
Highlight not found.
#unhighlight MV
Highlight not found.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > south
#unhighlight MV
Highlight not found.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
Blighted Foothills
[ obvious exits: N ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kazura* is lying here, incapacitated.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

north
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You pound *Kazura*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Kazura* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kazura*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > sc
You have 15(414) hit and 128(141) movement points.
You have scored 102459713 experience points and 2526 quest points.
You need 1040287 exp to level and 474 qp to rank.
You have amassed 14 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

isabel
Posts: 913
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by isabel » Thu May 07, 2020 10:56 pm

This is MAGIC from Paigey. I didn't realise till later that I had 41% abs on because plate confusion..so all my hp estimates were badly off.

Paigey leaves SOUTH riding a tall bay stallion.
You follow Paigey.

In a Depression
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Paigey of Altara is standing here, riding a tall bay stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Paigey leaves >>> EAST riding a tall bay stallion.
You follow Paigey.

The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Paigey of Altara is standing here, riding a tall bay stallion.
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Pugglepi* has arrived from the NORTH.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > z

*Pugglepi* blasts your head.
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pugglepi: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pugglepi: Healthy > $com$

*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she deflects the blow.
You pound *Pugglepi*'s left foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pugglepi: Scratched > -=+
Paigey unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Pugglepi*, who is stabbed repeatedly. <-- SOLID targeting

**+=-
You dodge a bash from *Pugglepi* who loses his balance and falls!


*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she parries successfully.

-=
As *Pugglepi* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she deflects the blow.

sta
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > z
$com$

Paigey unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Pugglepi*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Paigey tries to pierce *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she parries successfully.
*Pugglepi* blasts your right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Pugglepi: Wounded > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Pugglepi: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Pugglepi: Wounded > -=+
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she deflects the blow.

**+
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she parries successfully.

=-
Paigey unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Pugglepi*, who is stabbed repeatedly. <-- I missed a ton of bashes but Paigey was wrecking him


*Pugglepi* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pugglepi: Battered > $com$

*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she parries successfully.
*Pugglepi* blasts your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Pugglepi: Battered >
Kethtaz narrates
'where ya at Val'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Pugglepi: Battered >
Paigey unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Pugglepi*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Pugglepi: Battered > Variable 'target2' is set to: pugglepi
aa pugglepi

Paigey tries to pierce *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she deflects the blow.
*Pugglepi* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical
MV:Full - Pugglepi:
Battered >
*Pugglepi* panics,
and attempts to
flee!
Jaili narrates 'he's
out e of wb'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Pugglepi: Battered > $com$

*Pugglepi* leaves WEST <<<.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > z
$com$

*Pugglepi* has arrived from the WEST <<<.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You pound *Pugglepi*'s head.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Battered > -
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she parries successfully.

=+
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she deflects the blow.

**+=-
Kethtaz narrates '2
encomng toca cara
ent'

-=
As *Pugglepi* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Battered >
*Pugglepi* blasts your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she parries successfully.
You dodge a bash from *Pugglepi* who loses his balance and falls! <--- lucky lucky
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Battered > $com$

Paigey unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Pugglepi*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Beaten >
*Pugglepi* blasts
your body into bloody
fragments!
You wish that your
wounds would stop
BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* tries to stab
Paigey, but she
deflects the blow.
Kethtaz narrates
'fade and troll'

-
*Pugglepi* panics,
and attempts to
flee!

=+*
*Pugglepi* leaves >>> EAST.

*+=- -=
Paigey tries to pierce *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she parries successfully.
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Pugglepi* has arrived from the NORTH.

v
* R HP:Critical
MV:Strong >
Paigey narrates
'chase?' <-- 100% sure he would come back in, given my crit level :P

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > $com$

*Pugglepi* blasts your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Beaten > -
Paigey tries to pierce *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she deflects the blow.

=+*
*Trill* tries to stab
Paigey, but she
deflects the blow.

*
Jaili narrates
'probably going to
bail straight to ways
if someone can block
it'

+=- -=
Your bash at *Pugglepi* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Beaten >
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she deflects the blow.
Paigey unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Pugglepi*, who is stabbed repeatedly. <-- Killing it!!
*Pugglepi* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Pugglepi: Critical >
You pound *Pugglepi*'s head.
*Pugglepi* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Pugglepi*'s death cry.
Paigey tries to pierce *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab Paigey, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > z
$com$
Paigey narrates
'rip'
*Trill* gets nine
gold crowns from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a pair
of bone plated boots
from the corpse of
Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a pair
of bone plated
greaves from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a
polluted drinking
skin from the corpse
of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a
blood-spattered belt
made from braided
human flesh from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a dark,
grim axe from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a
bracelet made of sewn
human flesh from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a
bracelet made of sewn
human flesh from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a pair
of bone plated
gauntlets from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a pair
of bone plated
vambraces from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a
backpack holding
human parts from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a
shadowed cloak
adorned with red
serpentine scales
from the corpse of
Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a
serpent engraved
bone-plated br>>>
EASTplate from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a torc
of gleaming steel
from the corpse of
Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a torc
of gleaming steel
from the corpse of
Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a
bone-white fanged
serpent skull from
the corpse of
Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets an
obsidian ring set
with a red jasper
serpent from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets an
obsidian ring set
with a red jasper
serpent from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
*Trill* gets a
black-laquered badge
engraved with red
serpents from the
corpse of Pugglepi.
You try to pound
*Trill*, but he
parries
successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Paigey: Healthy - Trill: Healthy > <-- !!!
Paigey narrates
'haha'
*Trill* panics, and
attempts to flee!

-
*Trill* leaves WEST
<<<.

=+**+=sca
-
Kethtaz narrates 'on
pebble'

Cancelled.
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You don't seem to have a sheathed weapon.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You need to wield a short bladed weapon for that!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You are not wielding a weapon.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The sun rises. <-- Here it TICS

nar snicker
You wield a silver-banded war mallet with both hands.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > x
You narrate 'snicker'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Paigey leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Pugglepi.
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > look
x
The Dusty Road
The Dusty road widens to the NORTH, while narrowing somewhat to the SOUTH.
The road is well packed, and there are many signs of frequent use about.
Small patches of grass can be seen to the WEST <<< and NORTH, allowing patrols
to rest >>> EAST while not being in the way of travelers.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of Pugglepi is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Paigey of Altara is standing here, riding a tall bay stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Paigey leaves NORTH riding a tall bay stallion.
You follow Paigey.

Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Paigey of Altara is standing here, riding a tall bay stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Paigey leaves NORTH riding a tall bay stallion.
You follow Paigey.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Paigey of Altara is standing here, riding a tall bay stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Paigey leaves NORTH riding a tall bay stallion.
You follow Paigey.

Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of a darkfriend trooper is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Paigey of Altara is standing here, riding a tall bay stallion.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend leader stands here.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Paigey leaves WEST <<< riding a tall bay stallion.
You follow Paigey.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Paigey of Altara is standing here, riding a tall bay stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Paigey leaves WEST <<< riding a tall bay stallion.
You follow Paigey.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Paigey of Altara is standing here, riding a tall bay stallion.
You have 17(414) hit and 128(135) movement points. <--- Soooo much closer than I realised
You have scored 95793305 experience points and 2531 quest points.
You need 2706695 exp to level and 469 qp to rank.
You have amassed 15 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 22 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

Pugglepi
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:00 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by Pugglepi » Fri May 08, 2020 4:29 am

Yea your bash finished same line as mine too. I thought i was gonna die but i thought if i land that bash at least trill will finish you off.

Cosimo
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 5:46 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Cosimo » Fri May 08, 2020 6:19 am

Pretty lucky you didn't get a chance to hit me even once at the end there.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You have 34(387) hit and 65(138) movement points.
You have scored 108521385 experience points and 0 quest points.
You have amassed 31 Turn points to date.
This ranks you as Cosimo the Oathbreaker (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
s
p
k seanchan
b
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
p
k seanchan
b
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
Door west: wellgate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
p
k seanchan
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Nikolai* is standing here, riding a black stallion.

b
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > You try to hack *Nikolai*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Nikolai: Critical >
[bash ]
-=+
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!
**+=- -=
Your bash at *Nikolai* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Nikolai: Critical >
mz
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Nikolai: Critical >
You try to hack *Nikolai*, but he parries successfully.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Nikolai: Critical >
You do the best you can!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Nikolai: Critical >
You do the best you can!
*Nikolai* leaves west riding a black stallion.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
w
p
k seanchan
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

b
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >

*Nikolai* has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.

p
k seanchan
b
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
p
k seanchan
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Nikolai* is standing here, riding a black stallion.

b
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You hack *Nikolai*'s left leg.
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Nikolai: Critical >
[bash ]
-=+*
Tic in 7 seconds!*+=-
*Nikolai* leaves east riding a black stallion.
-=
They're not here anymore!

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
p
k seanchan
b
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Nikolai* is standing here, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > You try to hack *Nikolai*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Nikolai: Critical >
[bash ]
-=+**+=- -
=
As *Nikolai* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Nikolai* leaves north riding a black stallion.

st
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
p
k seanchan

*Nikolai* has arrived from the north, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Nikolai* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >
b
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >
[bash ]
-=+**+
=-
*Nikolai* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >
b

*Nikolai* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >

*Nikolai* slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >
[bash ]
-=+**
*Nikolai* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

+=- -
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
Your bash at *Nikolai* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >

You try to hack *Nikolai*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >

*Nikolai* leaves west riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
n
e
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
Door west: wellgate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Edge of the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Low Bushes
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

e
e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Caemlyn Road East of Whitebridge
Door north: shrubbery
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Outskirts of Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road at Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Four Kings
Door north: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Four Kings
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > At the Smiling Gleeman
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Four Kings
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Four Kings
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Dusty Road Through Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Four Kings
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Outskirts of Four Kings
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 9(387) hit and 72(138) movement points.
You have scored 108521385 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727297978 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 31 Turn points to date.
You have played 57 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Cosimo the Oathbreaker (Level 51).
You are standing.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
e
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
w
p
k seanchan
p
k seanchan
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
p
k seanchan
They aren't here.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
p
k seanchan
They aren't here.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
p
k seanchan
They aren't here.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Nikolai* has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You try to hack *Nikolai*, but he deflects the blow.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >
[bash ]
-=+
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!
**+=-
A cavalry soldier joins your fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry officer joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
*Nikolai* leaves west riding a black stallion.
-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
sc
You have 9(387) hit and 72(138) movement points.
You have scored 108521385 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1727297978 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 31 Turn points to date.
You have played 57 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Cosimo the Oathbreaker (Level 51).
You are standing.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
p
k seanchan
They aren't here.
*Nikolai* has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A cavalry officer tries to lance Nikolai, but he parries successfully.
A cavalry officer bellows 'The Seanchan Nikolai has been spotted!'
You hack *Nikolai*'s right arm hard.
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical > You do the best you
can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical >
p
k seanchan
You do the best you can!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical >
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!
A black stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Nikolai*'s commands.
*Nikolai* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical > You do the best you
can!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical >
You do the best you can!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical > You do the best you
can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical >
You hack *Nikolai*'s body hard.
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry officer tickles Nikolai's right leg with his lance.
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical > You do the best you
can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical > You do the best you
can!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical >
*Nikolai* stops riding a black stallion.

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical > You do the best you
can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical > You do the best you
can!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical >
You do the best you can!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical >
p
k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical > You do the best you
can!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical >
*Nikolai* panics, and attempts to flee!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a cavalry officer: Healthy - Nikolai: Critical > A cavalry soldier draws
a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier tries to slash Nikolai, but he deflects the blow.
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier tries to slash Nikolai, but he parries successfully.
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes Nikolai's right leg.
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes Nikolai's head.
You hack *Nikolai*'s right leg.
A cavalry officer barely lances Nikolai's right leg.
*Nikolai* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You do the best you can!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >
p
k seanchan
You do the best you can!

p
k seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nikolai: Critical >

A cavalry soldier slashes Nikolai's left arm hard.
*Nikolai* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nikolai*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Tic in 7 seconds!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Nikolai tells you 'hehe good fight '

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
rep what a dumb ending lol
You reply to Nikolai 'what a dumb ending lol'

hasp
Posts: 505
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by hasp » Fri May 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Props to Nikolai for always being courteous and kind.

Kryyg
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by Kryyg » Fri May 08, 2020 6:42 pm

sture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded >
Anomander pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Rhys leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded >
Anomander disarms a Ko'bal trolloc's weapon with one swift strike.
Anomander pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded > nar on a mob 1s cul
You narrate 'on a mob 1s cul'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded >
*Zarth* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded >
*Zarth* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded > l

Anomander pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's right leg very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pound a Ko'bal trolloc's right foot into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Battered > The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
Lord Anomander Purake is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Battered >
Anomander pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Beaten > nar zarth
where
You narrate 'zarth'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Beaten > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rhys - The Blight
Anomander - The Blight
Davor - The Blight
Saif - The Blight
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Beaten >
Anomander tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pound a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Critical >
Rhys narrates 'zarthling back'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Critical >
A Ko'bal trolloc wields a short steel spear.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Critical >
Anomander disarms a Ko'bal trolloc's weapon with one swift strike.
Anomander pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
Anomander narrates 'zarth too'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Ko'bal trolloc: Critical >
Anomander pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
A Ko'bal trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ko'bal trolloc's death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Zankou* is here, fighting Rhys.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Rhys.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Trill* is here, fighting Saif.
*Cruoris* is here, fighting Saif.
A black crow is here, watching.
Lord Saif the Advocate is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A gaping maw is here, fighting Cruoris.
Anomander has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

6
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > 0
Anomander pierces *Zankou*'s body.
[kil h.dark]
You pound *Zankou*'s body.

[bash ] iring - Rhys: Hurt - Zankou: Wounded >

-
Saif assumes a defensive striking posture.

=
Anomander pierces *Zankou*'s body.
*Trill* stabs Saif's body.

*
Anomander pierces *Zankou*'s body.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's right leg very hard.
*Zarth* crushes Rhys's body.
*Trill* stabs Saif's body.
A gaping maw barely tickles Cruoris's body with its hit.

+
*Zankou* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Zankou* leaves south.


Saif starts following you.
Anomander narrates 'ooh, group'

-
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

nar on 4 culhook
6
=
Saif leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Saif has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s body.
Rhys panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'on 4 culhook'
*Cruoris* sends Saif sprawling with a powerful bash!

0
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Rhys leaves east riding a warhorse.
Rhys narrates 'zankou'
[kil h.dark]
You barely pound *Zarth*'s head.

[bash ] iring - Anomander: Battered - Zarth: Scratched >

-
*Trill* stabs Saif's body hard.

=
*Trill* stabs Saif's left leg hard.
*Zarth* crushes Anomander's body extremely hard.
*Cruoris* lances a gaping maw's body into bloody fragments!
A gaping maw tries to hit Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.

*
Rhys has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

+
*Trill* stops following *Cruoris*.
*Trill* now follows *Zarth*.

-
*Cruoris* now follows *Zarth*.


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

-
Rhys starts following you.

=
*Zarth* avoids being bashed by Anomander who loses his balance and falls!
Rhys blasts *Zarth*'s left arm.
Your bash at *Zarth* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Anomander: Beaten - Zarth: Scratched >
Rhys blasts *Zarth*'s left arm very hard.
*Trill* stabs Saif's left leg hard.
You pound *Zarth*'s right leg hard.
*Cruoris* lances a gaping maw's left leg into bloody fragments!
A gaping maw tries to hit Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* stabs Saif's left arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Anomander: Beaten - Zarth: Hurt > group all
Rhys is now a member of your group.
Saif is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Anomander: Beaten - Zarth: Hurt >
Anomander narrates 'im already low'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Anomander: Beaten - Zarth: Hurt >
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Anomander: Beaten - Zarth: Hurt >
Rhys blasts *Zarth*'s head.
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he deflects the blow.
You pound *Zarth*'s right leg hard.
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s body.
A gaping maw barely tickles Cruoris's left leg with its hit.
Anomander assumes a defensive striking posture.
*Cruoris* leaves east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Anomander: Beaten - Zarth: Hurt >
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he deflects the blow.
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s left foot.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Anomander: Beaten - Zarth: Wounded > dark is now set as your target.
kill dark
0
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Anomander: Beaten - Zarth: Wounded >
*Cruoris* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Anomander: Beaten - Zarth: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
*Cruoris* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Anomander: Beaten - Zarth: Wounded > 0

Saif sends *Cruoris* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*Cruoris* is now a member of *Zarth*'s group.n - Zarth: Wounded >
*Trill* is now a member of *Zarth*'s group.
[bash ]


Saif tries to scythe *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
A gaping maw barely hits Cruoris's body.
Rhys blasts *Zarth*'s body.
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he parries successfully.
*Zarth* tries to crush Anomander, but he parries successfully.
Anomander barely pierces *Zarth*'s left leg.

*
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he parries successfully.

*
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Saif assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Zarth* leaves south.

-kill dark
=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You pound *Cruoris*'s body very hard.
A gaping maw hits Cruoris's body.
*Trill* stabs Saif's body hard.
*Zarth* has arrived from the south.
Your bash at *Zarth* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded > 0
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
*Trill* stabs Saif's left leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
Rhys blasts *Zarth*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
Saif sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Zankou* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s left foot.
Rhys blasts *Zarth*'s body.
You pound *Cruoris*'s body.
A gaping maw hits Cruoris's right hand.
Saif scythes *Trill*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
*Zankou* now follows *Zarth*.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s right arm hard.
*Zankou* barely crushes Rhys's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded > 0
[bash ]


*Zankou* crushes Rhys's right hand.
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s body.
Rhys blasts *Zarth*'s left leg hard.
A gaping maw tries to hit Cruoris, but he parries successfully.
Saif scythes *Trill*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

-
Saif looks at *Trill*.
You dodge a bash from *Cruoris* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Zankou* is now a member of *Zarth*'s group.

+
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Zarth* leaves south.


Anomander tries to pierce *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

=
Anomander tries to pierce *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Cruoris*'s body.
A gaping maw hits Cruoris's body.
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Cruoris* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
Rhys sends *Zankou* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
*Zarth* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
*Zarth* tries to crush Anomander, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
*Trill* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
Anomander tries to pierce *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Cruoris* lances your body very hard.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s right leg hard.
You pound *Cruoris*'s head hard.
A gaping maw hits Cruoris's body.
*Trill* stabs Saif's body.
Anomander tries to pierce *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
Anomander panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
Anomander leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
Cruoris assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded > 0

Anomander has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Anomander avoids being bashed by *Zarth* who loses his balance and falls!

[bash ] iring - Cruoris: Wounded >

*
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s right arm.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s left foot hard.
A gaping maw tries to hit Cruoris, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he parries successfully.

*
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s head.


*Cruoris* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
*Cruoris* lances your head hard.
A gaping maw tickles Cruoris's head with its hit.
Saif tries to scythe *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he deflects the blow.
Saif sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
*Zankou* avoids being bashed by Rhys who loses his balance and falls!
Rhys avoids being bashed by *Zankou* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
*Zarth* avoids being bashed by Anomander who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded > 0

*Zarth* sends Anomander sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
*Zarth* crushes Anomander's right leg very hard.
*Cruoris* lances your body very hard.
A gaping maw tries to hit Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
Saif scythes *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded >
*Zankou* looks at Rhys.

[bash ] - Cruoris: Wounded >

*
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s body.
*Zarth* crushes Anomander's head extremely hard.
A gaping maw tickles Cruoris's right leg with its hit.
Saif scythes *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!

+
Rhys sends *Zankou* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s body.
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he deflects the blow.
Anomander assumes a defensive striking posture.
Your bash at *Cruoris* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Wounded > l saif
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s left arm hard.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s body very hard.
You pound *Cruoris*'s body very hard.
A gaping maw barely hits Cruoris's left arm.
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he parries successfully.

Saif has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

Saif is using:
<used as light> a lantern
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> an ivory torc ridged with bloodstone
<worn around neck> an ivory torc ridged with bloodstone
<worn about body> a black cape with an ivory clasp
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a dark, bloodstone scythe with ivory inlay
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Zarth* sends Anomander sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
Saif sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered > l
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
Lord Anomander Purake is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Anomander.
*Zankou* is sitting here.
*Cruoris* is sitting here
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is here, fighting Zankou, riding a warhorse.
Lord Saif the Advocate is here, fighting Trill, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is sitting here.
A black crow is here, watching.
A gaping maw is here, fighting Cruoris.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Zarth* crushes Anomander's body very hard.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s body hard.
You pound *Cruoris*'s body hard.
A gaping maw tickles Cruoris's body with its hit.
Saif scythes *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
You feel parched from the hot weather.
Rhys looks at *Zankou*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Trill* leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered > nar cruo batt
2
of
You narrate 'cruo batt'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered > 0
Saif tries to scythe *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]

-
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he deflects the blow.
Saif tries to scythe *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Zarth* tries to crush Anomander, but he deflects the blow.
A gaping maw tickles Cruoris's body with its hit.

*
Anomander narrates 'zarth batt, i beat'


*Zankou* sends Rhys sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
Anomander narrates 'i bleeding'


You dodge a bash from *Cruoris* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Cruoris* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he deflects the blow.
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s right arm hard.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's body hard.
You pound *Cruoris*'s left arm hard.
A gaping maw barely hits Cruoris's body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Trill* tries to stab Saif, but he parries successfully.
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s body.
*Snally* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Zarth* sends Anomander sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
Saif sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
Saif scythes *Trill*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Zarth* crushes Anomander's body extremely hard.
*Zankou* barely crushes Rhys's body.
You pound *Cruoris*'s body very hard.
A gaping maw barely hits Cruoris's body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Trill* leaves south.
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered > dark is now set as your target.

Saif scythes *Snally*'s left leg.
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he deflects the blow.
*Zarth* tries to crush Anomander, but he parries successfully.
*Cruoris* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You barely pound *Cruoris*'s body.
A gaping maw tries to hit Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
*Cruoris* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Trill* stabs your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered > 0

Anomander panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
Rhys avoids being bashed by *Zankou* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Trill* stabs your right arm hard.
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s left leg hard.
Rhys sends *Zankou* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered > bash trill

*Trill* stabs your body very hard.
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he parries successfully.
Anomander pierces *Zarth*'s body.
*Cruoris* lances your right leg very hard.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s right leg very hard.
A gaping maw tries to hit Cruoris, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
Saif sends *Snally* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
Anomander assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
Anomander panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zarth* sends Anomander sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Trill* stabs your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Trill* stabs your body.
Saif scythes *Snally*'s right leg.
*Zarth* crushes Anomander's right foot hard.
*Cruoris* lances your left leg very hard.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s body hard.
A gaping maw tickles Cruoris's body with its hit.
Saif assumes a defensive striking posture.

[bash ] ing - Cruoris: Battered >

Cancelled.
*
*Zankou* sends Rhys sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Zarth* tries to crush Anomander, but he deflects the blow.

-
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's left leg hard.
*Trill* stabs your body.
Saif scythes *Snally*'s body hard.
*Zarth* crushes Anomander's body.
Anomander panics, and attempts to flee!
A gaping maw barely tickles Cruoris's right leg with its hit.

-
Anomander leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Anomander has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling!
Your bash at *Cruoris* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
Anomander leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zarth* tries to crush Saif, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered >
*Snally* leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Battered > trill is now set as your target.

*Zarth* crushes Saif's body very hard.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's body.
You pound *Cruoris*'s body very hard.
You try to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
A gaping maw hits Cruoris's body.
*Zarth* tries to crush Saif, but he deflects the blow.

kill trill
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
You pound *Trill*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
You pound *Cruoris*'s left foot hard.
A gaping maw tickles Cruoris's left arm with its hit.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Zarth* sends Saif sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Zarth* crushes Saif's right hand very hard.

nar trill batt cruop beate
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > You narrate 'trill batt cruop beate'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered > dark is now set as your target.
kill dark
0
Ok.

*Zankou* avoids being bashed by Rhys who loses his balance and falls!
[bash ]

=
*Zarth* crushes Saif's body very hard.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's right leg.
*Trill* stabs your right foot.
A gaping maw tickles Cruoris's right leg with its hit.

*
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You dodge a bash from *Cruoris* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Snally* has arrived from the east.

=
Anomander narrates 'and im out'

-
Rhys narrates 'zankou batt'

=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Battered >
*Zarth* crushes Saif's body hard.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's body.
You pound *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!
A gaping maw tries to hit Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
*Snally* now follows *Zarth*.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
*Zarth* tries to crush Saif, but he parries successfully.
*Zankou* barely crushes Rhys's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > nar trill bnaeten

*Snally* is now a member of *Zarth*'s group.
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > You narrate 'trill bnaeten'
*Cruoris* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten >
*Trill* leaves south.
Rhys sends *Zankou* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s left leg hard.
*Zarth* tries to crush Saif, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy

Anomander narrates '20 hps'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Saif sends *Zarth* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 210 hit points.
*Cruoris* has arrived from the south.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Cruoris* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > 2
Ok.

of
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > Saif narrates 'zarth zerk, come back ano'
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

0
[bash ] ing - Cruoris: Beaten >

=
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s head.
A gaping maw tickles Snally's right arm with its hit.
Saif scythes *Zarth*'s right leg hard.

*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Saif narrates 'we're buffing'


You dodge a bash from *Cruoris* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Cruoris* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
A gaping maw barely tickles Snally's left foot with its hit.
You pound *Cruoris*'s right arm very hard.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s body hard.
Saif scythes *Zarth*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
A gaping maw avoids being bashed by *Snally* who loses his balance and falls!

nar cruo beaten
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > You narrate 'cruo beaten'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > l
2
Anomander narrates 'oh'
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
*Cruoris* is here, fighting YOU!
*Snally* is sitting here.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Saif.
*Zankou* is here, fighting Rhys.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is here, fighting Zankou, riding a warhorse.
Lord Saif the Advocate is here, fighting Zarth, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black crow is here, watching.
A gaping maw is here, fighting Snally.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > of
A gaping maw barely hits Snally's body.
You try to pound *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zankou* barely crushes Rhys's body.
*Zankou* sends Rhys sprawling with a powerful bash!
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 126 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > kill dark

Saif avoids being bashed by *Zarth* who loses his balance and falls!

0
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > Ok.

*Zarth* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!
[bash ]


*Cruoris* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Snally* pounds a gaping maw's body into bloody fragments!
*Cruoris* lances your left arm very hard.
A gaping maw barely hits Snally's body.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > 0

*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zarth* misses a kick at Saif's groin, much to Saif's relief...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Snally* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
A gaping maw barely hits Zarth's head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
Anomander narrates 'coming'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
A gaping maw barely tickles Zarth's left leg with its hit.
*Cruoris* lances your body very hard.
Saif scythes *Zarth*'s body hard.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's right leg.

A gaping maw tickles Zarth's body with its hit.
*Cruoris* lances your body extremely hard.
You pound *Cruoris*'s right arm hard.
*Zarth* tries to crush Saif, but he parries successfully.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's head hard.
*Snally* has arrived from the south.
[bash ]

-
Rhys sends *Zankou* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Snally* leaves east.

*
*Zarth* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!

=
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Cruoris* leaves south.

-
A gaping maw barely hits Zarth's head.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s body hard.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Trill* stabs your right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > kill dark
0
Ok.

Saif narrates 'stop narrating and just come hit'
Saif avoids being bashed by *Zarth* who loses his balance and falls!
[bash ]

=
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

+
Anomander narrates 'nm'

*
The enormous worm pushes the dirt aside as it emerges from the ground.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The enormous worm tries to hit Saif, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A gaping maw barely hits Zarth's right hand.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s left foot hard.

-
Anomander narrates 'i have 6 hps'

=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
*Zarth* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > change wimpy 40
You will now flee if you go below 40 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
The enormous worm tickles Saif's body with its hit.
You try to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
A gaping maw tickles Zarth's left leg with its hit.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
*Cruoris* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
*Cruoris* lances your right foot hard.

nar trill bashed beat
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
Rhys avoids being bashed by *Zankou* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You narrate 'trill bashed beat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
Rhys sends *Zankou* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Zarth* sends a gaping maw sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
*Trill* leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten > bash cruoris
Rhys narrates 'am batt'

-
*Zarth* crushes a gaping maw's body into bloody fragments!
The enormous worm tries to hit Saif, but he deflects the blow.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s body.
*Zarth* crushes a gaping maw's body into bloody fragments!


*Cruoris* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
Saif sends *Zarth* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Cruoris* lances your head.
The enormous worm tries to hit Saif, but he parries successfully.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s left leg hard.
Saif scythes *Zarth*'s body hard.
Saif scythes the enormous worm's head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Snally* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
Anomander has arrived from the south.
Rhys avoids being bashed by *Zankou* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
Anomander pierces *Snally*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
Saif narrates 'zarth zerk on maw'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Snally* tries to pound Anomander, but he parries successfully.
Anomander pierces *Snally*'s left arm hard.
*Cruoris* lances your body very hard.
The enormous worm tries to hit Saif, but he deflects the blow.
A gaping maw barely hits Zarth's left arm.
Saif tickles *Zarth*'s left foot with his scythe.
Saif scythes the enormous worm's head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Trill* stabs your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Trill* stabs your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Zankou* avoids being bashed by Rhys who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
Saif narrates 'he dead soon'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Trill* stabs your left leg hard.
*Snally* tries to pound Anomander, but he deflects the blow.
Anomander pierces *Snally*'s body hard.
You pound *Cruoris*'s body hard.
*Zarth* crushes a gaping maw's body into bloody fragments!
The enormous worm tries to hit Saif, but he deflects the blow.
A gaping maw barely tickles Zarth's body with its hit.
Saif scythes *Zarth*'s body.
Saif scythes the enormous worm's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Trill* looks at *Snally*.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Cruoris: Beaten > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!uoris: Beaten >
*Cruoris* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

nar brb

*Trill* stabs your head.
Anomander pierces *Snally*'s body hard.
*Zarth* tries to crush a gaping maw, but it deflects the blow.
Rhys clambers to his feet.

2

Rhys tries to blast *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

of

*Zankou* sends Rhys sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Trill* stabs your left foot.
*Snally* tries to pound Anomander, but he parries successfully.
Anomander pierces *Snally*'s right hand.
*Cruoris* lances your body very hard.
The enormous worm tries to hit Saif, but he parries successfully.
A gaping maw barely hits Zarth's body.
Saif scythes *Zarth*'s right arm.
Saif tries to scythe the enormous worm, but it deflects the blow.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's body.


*Cruoris* drinks blood from a skin of human flesh.


*Cruoris* drinks blood from a skin of human flesh.


Anomander pierces *Snally*'s body hard.


Saif avoids being bashed by *Zarth* who loses his balance and falls!


*Trill* stabs your right leg.
Anomander pierces *Snally*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* lances your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The enormous worm tries to hit Saif, but he deflects the blow.
A gaping maw tickles Zarth's left arm with its hit.
Saif scythes *Zarth*'s body hard.
*Zarth* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zarth*'s death cry.
Saif scythes the enormous worm's body into bloody fragments!
A gaping maw tries to hit Saif, but he deflects the blow.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's body hard.
Anomander panics, and attempts to flee!


Anomander leaves south.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Anomander Purake is standing here.
You narrate 'brb'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Saif narrates 'rip'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
6
0
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Snally* is standing here.
*Trill* is here, fighting Rhys.
*Cruoris* is standing here.
The enormous worm is here, fighting Saif.
*Zankou* is here, fighting Rhys.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
Lord Saif the Advocate is here, fighting the enormous worm, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black crow is here, watching.
A gaping maw is here, fighting Saif.
Anomander has arrived from the south.
*Cruoris* lances Anomander's right foot hard.
Anomander panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kil h.dark]
You pound *Snally*'s body hard.

[bash ] ng - Snally: Wounded >

=
Anomander leaves east.

*
*Trill* leaves east.
Anomander narrates 'i '

-
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s body hard.
*Snally* pounds your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A gaping maw tries to hit Saif, but he parries successfully.
The enormous worm barely hits Saif's left leg.


*Zankou* sends Rhys sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Your bash at *Snally* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Snally: Wounded >
*Cruoris* leaves east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Snally: Wounded >
Anomander has arrived from the east.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Snally: Wounded > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ly: Wounded >


A gaping maw tries to hit Saif, but he parries successfully.
Saif tries to scythe the enormous worm, but it parries successfully.
Saif scythes a gaping maw's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
The enormous worm tries to hit Saif, but he parries successfully.
*Zankou* crushes Rhys's left arm hard.
Saif assumes a defensive striking posture.
Anomander leaves south.

2
of

*Zankou* crushes Rhys's body hard.
*Trill* barely stabs Rhys's body.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Cruoris* is standing here.
*Cruoris* leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Cruoris* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Cruoris* leaves west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
0
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
6
0
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is here, fighting Rhys.
*Snally* is standing here.
The enormous worm is here, fighting Saif.
*Zankou* is here, fighting Rhys.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is here, fighting Zankou, riding a warhorse.
Lord Saif the Advocate is here, fighting the enormous worm, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black crow is here, watching.
A gaping maw is here, fighting Saif.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Saif panics, and attempts to flee!
[kil h.dark]
You try to pound *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

Saif leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion. Beaten >
Saif has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[bash ]


Saif tickles *Zankou*'s left foot with his scythe.

-
*Cruoris* has arrived from the south.

=
*Cruoris* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Saif scythes *Zankou*'s right arm.
The enormous worm hits Cruoris's right foot.
A gaping maw tries to hit Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* barely stabs Rhys's right leg.

+
Rhys sends *Zankou* sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Trill* barely stabs Rhys's body.

=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

ng - Rhys: Beaten - Trill: Beaten >
A gaping maw hits Cruoris's right arm.
The enormous worm barely hits Cruoris's left leg.
*Cruoris* lances your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


ring - Rhys: Beaten - Trill: Beaten >
*Trill* leaves east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Snally* pounds Saif's body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he parries successfully.
A gaping maw tickles Cruoris's right leg with its hit.
The enormous worm hits Cruoris's left leg.
*Cruoris* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
Saif scythes *Zankou*'s body hard.
Saif barely scythes *Snally*'s head.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Critical > 0

*Trill* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


[bash ] ring - Cruoris: Critical >


Anomander narrates 'i 15 hps ragan'
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Cruoris* leaves east.

+
*Trill* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Trill* stabs your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The enormous worm tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
A gaping maw tries to hit Trill, but he deflects the blow.
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he parries successfully.
Saif scythes *Zankou*'s right arm.
Saif scythes *Snally*'s right arm hard.

=
*Cruoris* has arrived from the east.


Rhys sends *Zankou* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Cruoris* leaves south.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Trill: Beaten > 0
A gaping maw tries to hit Trill, but he dodges the attack.
The enormous worm tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Trill*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he deflects the blow.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s left hand hard.
[bash ]


*Snally* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Trill* leaves south.

+
The enormous worm tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

-s
6
0
Cancelled.
A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The enormous worm tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he parries successfully.
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s head hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > [kil h.dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > change mood wimpy
f
Rhys blasts *Zankou*'s body hard.
[bash ]

Cancelled.
Saif narrates 'zankou crit'
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!e enormous worm: Wounded >

2
of
*Trill* barely stabs Rhys's body.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Cruoris* is standing here.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Cruoris* leaves west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > 6
0
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
[kil h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
6
0
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
The corpse of Zankou is lying here.
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is here, fighting Rhys.
Lord Saif the Advocate is here, fighting Trill, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Snally* is here, fighting Saif.
The enormous worm is here, fighting Trill.
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
A black crow is here, watching.
A gaping maw is here, fighting Trill.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kil h.dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Snally* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a filthy bloody skin from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a belt hook from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a massive war maul from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a backpack holding human parts from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a shadowed cloak adorned with red serpentine scales from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Zankou.
*Snally* gets a black-laquered badge engraved with red serpents from the corpse of Zankou.

trill is now set as your target.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rhys tries to blast *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
A gaping maw tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
The enormous worm tries to hit Trill, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* tickles Rhys's body with his stab.
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill trill
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rhys tries to blast *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill trill
kill trill
Saif sends *Trill* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You pound *Trill*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rhys: Beaten - Trill: Critical > kill trill
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rhys: Beaten - Trill: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rhys: Beaten - Trill: Critical > kill trill
kill trill
9
You pound *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!
Saif scythes *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Trill* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Trill*'s death cry.
Saif scythes *Snally*'s body.
The enormous worm barely hits your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A gaping maw leaves south.
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he deflects the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Saif gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a massive war maul from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a backpack from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a backpack from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a gown of exquisite design from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a gold ring from the corpse of Trill.
Saif gets a gold ring from the corpse of Trill.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > *Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!
[take all corpse]
The corpse of Trill seems to be empty.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded >
Rhys blasts *Snally*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > change mood wimpy
def

Rhys blasts *Snally*'s body hard.
Saif puts a gold ring in a backpack.
Saif puts a gold ring in a backpack.
Saif puts a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth in a backpack.
Saif puts a silver medallion in a backpack.
Saif puts a silver medallion in a backpack.
Saif puts a finely-tailored white shirt in a backpack.
Saif puts a gown of exquisite design in a backpack.
Saif puts a backpack in a backpack.
Saif puts a backpack in a backpack.
Saif puts a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves in a backpack.
Saif puts a fine pair of light, buckskin gloves in a backpack.
Saif puts a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
Saif puts a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
Saif puts a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in a backpack.
Saif puts a belt with a buckle of cuendillar in a backpack.
Saif puts a set of loose cloth breeches in a backpack.
Saif puts a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots in a backpack.
Saif puts a full metal helmet and visor in a backpack.
Saif puts a shining steel breastplate in a backpack.
Saif puts a pair of heavy metal gauntlets in a backpack.
Saif puts a raw side of meat in a backpack.
Saif puts some coins in a backpack.
Saif puts some coins in a backpack.
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > *Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!
[change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded >
Rhys blasts *Snally*'s body hard.
You try to pound the enormous worm, but it parries successfully.
The enormous worm tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Saif scythes *Snally*'s right arm.
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > sco

*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > l
HP:Critical MP:Tiring
You have scored 107933038 experience points and 1037 quest points.
You need 566962 exp to level and 1963 qp to rank.
You have amassed 246 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Seventh.
You have played 59 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Davor the Gaidin Master [Gaidin 7] (Level 50).
You are fighting the enormous worm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
The corpse of Trill is lying here.
The corpse of Zankou is lying here.
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Saif the Advocate is here, fighting Snally, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Snally* is here, fighting Saif.
The enormous worm is here, fighting YOU!
Lord Rhys the Blood of Manetheren is here, fighting Snally, riding a warhorse.
A black crow is here, watching.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded >
Rhys blasts *Snally*'s right hand very hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded >
Rhys blasts *Snally*'s right leg hard.
You try to pound the enormous worm, but it parries successfully.
The enormous worm tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
*Snally* tries to pound Saif, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded >
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded >
Saif sends *Snally* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > chuckle
You chuckle politely.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the enormous worm: Wounded > f
Rhys blasts *Snally*'s body hard.
You pound the enormous worm's body into bloody fragments!
The enormous worm tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Saif scythes *Snally*'s left arm very hard.
Rhys blasts *Snally*'s left leg very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

snally is now set as your target.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > 2

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > of
kill snally
*Snally* has arrived from the west.
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Snally* leaves north.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill snally
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Snally* is standing here.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You pound *Snally*'s body hard.
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten >
Saif has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A crow has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > nar e n

Saif scythes *Snally*'s body hard.
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > kill snally
kill snally
You narrate 'e n'

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > kill snally
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > kill snally
Ok.

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > kill snally
Saif scythes *Snally*'s body.
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!
You pound *Snally*'s body hard.
Cosimo chats 'Is there anything unclanneds can do with scalps?'
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > kill snally
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > Rhys narrates 'am zerk on worm snicker'
Ok.

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > Ok.

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > kill snally
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > kill snally
kill snally
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > kill snally
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > *Snally* leaves south.
*Snally* has arrived from the south.
You pound *Snally*'s body.
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten >
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Beaten > You pound *Snally*'s body.
Saif scythes *Snally*'s left foot.
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > kill snally
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > kill snally
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > kill snally
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > kill snally
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > kill snally
Ok.

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > kill snally
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > kill snally
Ok.

kill snally
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > Saif scythes *Snally*'s body hard.
You pound *Snally*'s body very hard.
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > kill snally
*Snally* leaves south.
*Snally* has arrived from the south.
You pound *Snally*'s left leg.
*Snally* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > kill snally
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Snally: Critical > kill snally

Saif scythes *Snally*'s left leg.
*Snally* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Snally*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill snally
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Saif leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
A crow leaves south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l in corpse
s
corpse (here) :
a filthy bloody skin
a belt hook
a massive war maul
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a shadowed cloak adorned with red serpentine scales
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a black-laquered badge engraved with red serpents
[2] a pair of thick metal boots
[2] a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a water skin
[2] a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a silver-banded war mallet
[4] a sungwood bracelet
a pair of steel-backed gauntlets
[2] a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a backpack
a backpack holding human parts
a dark, hooded cloak
a burnished metal breastplate
a necklace of dark ivy
a thin, black chain
[2] a full metal helmet and visor
a ring of silver
a piece of sandstone

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
The Blight

Cruoris
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by Cruoris » Sat May 09, 2020 12:49 am

It was an amazing fight. Everyone ended either dead or crit, was very close.
I was sarcastic about that maw at the start of the fight and narrated it was going to turn the tides. It actually happened.
Sucks trollies lost a bunch of pretties, yet the fight was great.
Wish our 5th guy didnt sit 1e for majority of time, must be new or something..
We will rise again and revenge!

Turg
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by Turg » Thu May 14, 2020 9:34 am

Just posted the end, I think I had like 20hps left
I left the stuff


A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
9
9
cp
9
9
9
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

sc
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 41(401) hit and 226(234) movement points.
You have scored 93855756 experience points and 1545 quest points.
You need 4644244 exp to level and 1455 qp to rank.
You have acquired 384 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 13 Turn points to date.
You have played 161 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Turg the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
9
9
9
9
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

giggle
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
9
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
9
You giggle.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
9
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
0
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Turg - A Pile of Lumber
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 41(401) hit and 226(234) movement points.
You have scored 93855756 experience points and 1545 quest points.
You need 4644244 exp to level and 1455 qp to rank.
You have acquired 384 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 13 Turn points to date.
You have played 161 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Turg the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
9
9
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
9
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
0
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
9
9
9
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Turg - A Pile of Lumber
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Perival* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Perival* pounds your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Perival: Critical >
The blighted tree barely tickles Perival's body with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Perival* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Perival: Critical >
*Perival* leaves east riding a warhorse.
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
9
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Perival* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
[k light]
You slash *Perival*'s left leg hard.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Perival: Critical >
You slash *Perival*'s body.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Perival: Critical >
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Perival: Critical > *Perival* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree barely tickles Perival's body with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You slash *Perival*'s head.
*Perival* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k light]
You do the best you can!

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Perival: Critical > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Perival: Critical >
9
[k light]
You do the best you can!

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Perival: Critical > *Perival* leaves south riding a warhorse.
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
9
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
rem sword
wi flail
You stop using a colossal sword with an iron pommel.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
cb
You wield a dark, barbed flail.

cb
cb
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

4
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
s
9
9
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
s
9
0
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A baby lizard scampers about.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
0
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Turg - Path to the Old Monastery
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Turg - Path to the Old Monastery
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
e
[k light]
They aren't here.

e
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: greatgate

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

s
s
* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
9
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
e
9
w
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Perival* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Perival* pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical >
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical >
You slice *Perival*'s body hard.
*Perival* pounds your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical >
cp
[k light]
You do the best you can!

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical >
9
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical >
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical >
You slice *Perival*'s body.
*Perival* panics, and attempts to flee!

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical > [k light]
You do the best you can!

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Perival: Critical >
9
You slice *Perival*'s body.
*Perival* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Perival*'s death cry.
[k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

cb
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

cb
cb
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
cb
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

cb
cb
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

4
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
nar rip perival
lo
You narrate 'rip perival'

lo
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of Perival is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of Perival is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
exam corpse

Piperss narrates 'NICE'

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
lo
It is the corpse of Perival.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
a flask stained with human blood
[2] a handful of blackberries
a pair of thick metal boots
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a bronze belt of odd design
a silver-banded war mallet
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a backpack
an earthen brown mantle
a shining steel breastplate
[2] a torc of gleaming steel
a full metal helmet and visor
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a piece of sandstone
a mirrored lantern

Post Reply