A lost child in the woods

...for in character discussions, contributions and stories.
Fleur
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:47 pm

A lost child in the woods

Post by Fleur » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:53 am

Kanoc chats 'can someone help me get a brightly colored sash, and another emerald ring. maybe some kandori necklaces'

Fleur replies to Kanoc 'Hang on I'll be right there'

The Accepted Living Quarters

Fleur smiles happily.

Fleur says 'Going to help Kanoc , shouldn't take long'

Catisune enters, red flyaway hairs wisping about her head like a corona of flame.

Catisune says 'Do make sure he reounces his oaths and enlists in the Tower Guard first.'

Fleur says 'Do you want to come?

Fleur grins at her.

Fleur giggles.

Catisune nods in curt satisfaction.

Fleur smiles happily.

Fleur says 'I am off! Follow if you be coming'

Catisune starts following Fleur.

Fleur tells Kanoc 'I am Whitebridge with Catisune. Would you lead us to where you need assistance?'

Kanoc tells Fleur 'I'm not sure where the best place would be as I'm a seanchan.'

Fleur says 'Ohh..Kanoc is a seanchan'

seanchan
Seanchan
---------
Kanoc of Seandar

1 players displayed.

Kanoc of Seandar is a level 12 seanchan.
Little, but brave. Has pokey spears.

Catisune nods at Fleur.

Fleur says 'Well we do serve all'

Catisune says 'That is why I said he should renounce his oaths.'

Catisune snickers softly.

Catisune says 'First the Light, then the Tower, then the world.'

Whitebridge

Within the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
Catisune has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

Tall Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
Catisune has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

Fleur starts paying increased attention to her surroundings.

A *seanchan* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

Fleur says 'He has done us no harm and is a youngling'

A *seanchan* drawls 'hello'

Fleur smiles at him.

A *seanchan* approaches timidly.

A brown deer has arrived from the east.

A *seanchan* puts his spear down hesitantly.

Catisune arches an eyebrow.

Fleur says 'Good day, young one.'

A brown deer leaves east.

A *seanchan* drawls 'are you angels?'

Fleur's cheeks are burning.

Catisune positions herself slightly behind Fleur, tapping her lip thoughtfully.

Catisune looks at A *seanchan*.

A *seanchan* peers from behind a veil.

Fleur says 'We are just students of the White Tower, which lies to the north east.'

l seanchan
Little, but brave. Has pokey spears.

Kanoc has a few scratches.

A *seanchan* is using:

A *seanchan* drawls 'I am a student of war.'

Fleur says 'Ahh..you appear to be from a noble house of Cairhien?'

Fleur nods in agreement.

A *seanchan* eyes his old cape.

A *seanchan* drawls 'this is a spoil of war.'

Catisune whispers to you, 'Do you not recognize his accent?'

Catisune peers closely at A *seanchan*, trying to figure him out.

A *seanchan* drawls 'I was given it after an encounter with the wetlanders.'

Catisune says 'I do recognize your accent, goodman.'

Fleur looks at Catisune in some confusion.

Catisune says 'There is one in the White Tower who speaks of you.'

Fleur whispers to Catisune, "Perhaps he is from Mayene..I have heard their dialect is quite distinct."

Catisune says 'She taught me many things, including the importance of a leash.'

A *seanchan* sits on his haunches in a primitive fashion.

Fleur's cheeks are burning.

Fleur says 'What is your name, friend?'

A *seanchan* drawls 'I am from Seandar.'

Fleur thinks really hard.

Catisune seems to grow in size and demeanor, suddenly standing as tall as an Ogier. She intones, 'Know this--do not mistake charity for weakness. The White Tower knows. The White Tower sees.'

A *seanchan* drawls 'my student name is Kanoc of the mountains'

Fleur says 'That must be south of Mayene..I hear there is a great ocean there.'

Catisune's voice is booming and seems to fill the glade.

Fleur shivers and steps back instinctively.

Catisune says 'Know this, goodman of Seandar. We will help you. But how will you help us?'

A *seanchan* moves behind a tree.

A *seanchan* peers out from behind the tree.

Fleur murmurs, "Catisune, he is a child..an innocent."

A *seanchan* drawls 'I...'

A warhorse flickers its ears.

Catisune suddenly shrinks as if a balloon, somehow deflated.

A brown deer has arrived from the east.

Fleur kneels down and makes a "come hither" motion with her arms, her bracelets jingling.

A *seanchan* seems lost for words, stumbling to find something.

A *seanchan* stops using a sungwood bracelet.

A *seanchan* drawls 'this!'

Fleur says 'Do not be afraid, young one. We are sworn not to harm any who walk in the Light, unless they pose a threat to us.'

Catisune peers imperiously from behind Fleur, her eyes narrowed.

A *seanchan* suddenly looks more alive.

Fleur smiles encouragingly.

Catisune whispers to you, 'I am no sure we can trust him.'

A *seanchan* drawls 'this bracelet.'

A *seanchan* drawls 'you can wear it.'

A *seanchan* drawls 'it will, look better on you than I.'

A *seanchan* gives you a sungwood bracelet.

Fleur smiles sweetly.

A *seanchan* drawls 'may it bring your riches from afar.'

A *seanchan* sits down.

Fleur says 'It is very pretty..but you seem far from home.'

Fleur says 'Is there anything you need? Food, water?'

A brown deer leaves south.

Catisune whispers to you, 'Annika told me of their leashes Fleur, these . . . a'dam. Be careful of him.'

The sun crests the horizon and light breaks through the trees.

A *seanchan* drawls 'I snuck onto a large morat'raken from Falme.'

A *seanchan* stares at the ground.

A *seanchan* drawls 'I found this cape in the storage and hid under it.'

A *seanchan* drawls 'there was a lot of activity so I just tried to blend in but, I'm not really a soldier.'

Fleur looks puzzled and whispers to Catisune, "Who is they? He seems to be a lost child."

A *seanchan* sniffs sadly.

Fleur pats a seanchan boy comfortingly.

A *seanchan* drawls 'the seanchan army has an outpost nearby, to the southwest in Tarendelle.'

Fleur says 'There, there.'

Fleur ponders life, the universe, and everything.

The day has begun.

A *seanchan* drawls 'I'm supposed to be a big strong soldier one day.'

Fleur says 'Seanchan are..your people?'

A *seanchan* drawls 'but, now I'm afraid to go home.'

Fleur ponders life, the universe, and everything.

A *seanchan* drawls 'yes, I'm from the islands.'

Catisune says 'We will help you, but will you take an oath not to harm the women of the White Tower?'

Catisune peers closely at A *seanchan*, trying to figure him out.

Fleur says 'You could come with us if you like. The Tower guard can take care of you.'

Fleur nods at her.

A *seanchan* drawls 'I won't fit in.'

Catisune says 'Under the Light and by your hope of salvation and rebirth.'

A *seanchan* drawls 'I have a long face.'

A *seanchan* starts to sob.

A *seanchan* feels helpless.

Fleur looks distraught.

Catisune regards you with eyes as large and implacable as polished stones.

Fleur says 'Do not weep, young one. The Light shelters us all.'

Catisune says 'The Light shelters those who seek its warmth.'

Fleur ignores Catisune and holds her arms out comfortingly, "Come with us, and we will take you to safety."

Fleur says 'Or tell us what you need.'

l catisune
This beak-nosed young woman moves with the implacable resolve of one who
knows her place. She calms twitchy fingers against the hem of an
unremarkable, if pristine, white dress banded in rainbow trim.

Catisune is in excellent condition.

A *seanchan* stares at the sky.

Fleur says 'Do you have an emerald ring Catisune?'

Catisune stops using an emerald ring.

Fleur says 'Perhaps we can divert him with some trinkets'

Catisune begrudgingly slides something from her finger.

Catisune gives you an emerald ring.

A *seanchan* drawls 'rings?'

Fleur smiles at her.

Fleur holds out a ring to a seanchan boy.

Fleur gives an emerald ring to A *seanchan*.

A *seanchan* eyes the glimmer of the emerald under the sun peeking through the canopy.

Fleur says 'Do you like it ? It can be yours.'

A *seanchan* marvels at the light as it passes through the prism of the gem.

A *seanchan* slides an emerald ring on to his left ring finger.

Fleur smiles sweetly, "It suits you! You look quite handsome."

A *seanchan* beams with pride, suddenly feeling renewed and quite confident.

Fleur says 'Perhaps a necklace to go with it?'

Fleur says 'Catisune, won't you show him your necklace..the one from Kandor?'

Fleur says pleadingly, "Look at him..he seems so much happier."

Catisune's lips twitch tight as a coin purse as she removes something from beneath her
banded gown.

Catisune stops using a Kandori snowflake necklace.

Catisune gives you a Kandori snowflake necklace.

A *seanchan* appears more friendly and trusting, the ignorance of a child on full display.

Catisune continues to pass the items to Fleur as she maintains her position behind the other Accepted.

Fleur murmurs soothingly, "I will get you more of these and better, Catisune."

Fleur greets her with a light kiss on her cheek.

Fleur gives a Kandori snowflake necklace to A *seanchan*.

A *seanchan* drops a wealth of gold crowns.

Fleur says 'There..that will look so nice on you'

Catisune's icy exterior melts for a moment as color blotches from her cheeks to her neck.

A *seanchan* drawls 'I have money.'

Fleur shakes her head.

A *seanchan* wears a Kandori snowflake necklace around his neck.

A *seanchan* drawls 'you can use it.'

Fleur says 'You keep that, friend. You will need it if you are fending for yourself.'

Catisune says 'What is money before the might and mercy of the White Tower?'

A *seanchan* drawls 'it's good everywhere. I stole it from the caravan.'

Fleur senses Catisune connecting to the True Source.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur frowns.

A *seanchan* gets a wealth of gold crowns.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

A *seanchan* drawls 'if you're sure.'

Catisune weaves her hands, creating a hearty meal in the process.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Fleur says 'Would you like some fruit?'

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

A *seanchan* drawls 'I would eat'

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur says 'Catisune makes the best pineapples.'

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

A *seanchan* drawls 'I haven't had anything since I've gotten here.'

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur says 'When ..she manages to make them.'

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Catisune tells Fleur 'if you're wondering how that create food reprac went'

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune fails to pull together whatever flows she was trying to weave.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune weaves her hands, creating a hearty meal in the process.

A *seanchan* drawls 'how do you make fruit?'

A *seanchan* drawls 'where is your far...'

Fleur tells Catisune 'lollol'

l seanchan
Little, but brave. Has pokey spears.

Kanoc is in excellent condition.

A *seanchan* is using:

A *seanchan* appears frightened.

Fleur thinks really hard.

A *seanchan* drawls 'you make that with your hands?'

A *seanchan* drawls 'what is this trick?'

Catisune produces something strange in her palm. 'Through the True Source, the One Power, a gift of the Creator, the anima that turns the Wheel of Time.'

Fleur says 'We serve all, friend, with the gifts given to us by the Creator.'

Fleur nods in agreement.

rem wristcuff

Fleur stops using a silver Kandori wristcuff.

Fleur stops using a silver Kandori wristcuff.

A *seanchan* bolts behind the tree again.

Catisune gives you a strange fruit.

Catisune gives you a strange fruit.

Fleur senses Catisune connecting to the True Source.

A *seanchan* peers from behind the tree warily.

Catisune gets a large slab of meat from a backpack.

A *seanchan* drawls 'that is not real.'

Fleur lets out an exasperated breath.

A *seanchan* drawls 'are you gleeman?'

A *seanchan* drawls 'what tricks are these.'

Catisune produces a small sphere of light above one palm.

Fleur gestures to Catisune, "Do not alarm him, Catisune..he is very young."

Fleur frowns.

A *seanchan* clambers to his feet.

A *seanchan* panics, and attempts to flee!
A *seanchan* leaves east riding a warhorse.

Fleur is already standing.

Tall Trees
Soaring fir trees climb the horizon, reaching well into the sky. Taller by
a good few spans than any of the other trees in the immediate vicinity,
they convey the power and majesty of the forest in their very limbs and
branches. Knots of goldenthorn twist tightly around gnarled roots.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Catisune Ebernos, Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.

Catisune bellows 'Come back, Goodman. I do not wish to frighten you.'

Fleur stamps her foot in frustration.

A *seanchan* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the east.

Fleur senses Catisune connecting to the True Source.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Catisune's icy spikes shred a raven, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
A raven is dead! R.I.P.
Fleur's blood freezes as you hear a raven's death cry.
A raven stops following Kanoc.

Fleur coughs loudly.

Fleur says 'Catisune...remember when I was trying to catch that kitten.'

A *seanchan* screams loudly, the charred feathers raining down on the party.

Fleur nudges Catisune with your elbow.

A *seanchan* drawls 'how are you doing all of this?'

Fleur says 'Here..friend, look at this.'

A *seanchan* shivers with fear, still clutching to his tree.

Fleur shows a silver Kandori wristcuff to A *seanchan*.

Catisune's eyes narrow considerably.

Catisune says 'Do you know what a damane is?'

Fleur beckons a seanchan boy closer.

Fleur glares icily at Catisune.

A *seanchan* trembles as he grovels before the two taller women.

Fleur says 'Shush Catisune..let me talk to him.'

A *seanchan* drawls 'I don't know what they are.'

Fleur says 'He is already terrified...and he is a child.'

Catisune returns Fleur's glare with a facade of innocence, though her lips twitch.

Fleur pats Catisune's arm soothingly, her face beseeching.

Catisune says 'Boy, you should return with us. Captain Chubain do be recruiting.'

Fleur says 'He has harmed no one.'

A *seanchan* eyes the charred corpse at eye level as he grovels before the two women.

*Grut* has arrived from the south.

*Grut* tries to pound Catisune, but she parries successfully.

Tall Trees
Soaring fir trees climb the horizon, reaching well into the sky. Taller by
a good few spans than any of the other trees in the immediate vicinity,
they convey the power and majesty of the forest in their very limbs and
branches. Knots of goldenthorn twist tightly around gnarled roots.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
*Grut* is here, fighting Catisune.
A *male seanchan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Catisune Ebernos, Tower Accepted is here, fighting Grut, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.

Catisune barely tickles *Grut*'s body with her strike.

A *seanchan* barely strikes *Grut*'s head.

Fleur senses Catisune connecting to the True Source.

*Grut* sends Catisune sprawling with a powerful bash!

A *seanchan* barely strikes *Grut*'s left leg.

*Grut* pounds Catisune's body hard.

*Grut* sighs loudly.

Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.
Fleur tickles *Grut*'s body with your pound.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Catisune: Scratched - Grut: Scratched >
Fleur pound *Grut*'s head.
A *seanchan* barely strikes *Grut*'s body.
*Grut* pounds Catisune's body very hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Catisune: Hurt - Grut: Hurt >
*Grut* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Catisune: Hurt - Grut: Hurt >
*Grut* leaves east.

give wristcuff seanchan

A *seanchan* leaves east riding a warhorse.

No-one by that name here.

No-one by that name here.

Darkened Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
Catisune has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

No-one by that name here.

No-one by that name here.

Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
Catisune has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

No-one by that name here.

....

Within the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
Catisune has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

No-one by that name here.

-=+
Some obvious fresh tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving south.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving south.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a warhorse (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Grut leaving north.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Grut leaving east.

No-one by that name here.
Catisune says 'We must help that boy.'

...

Among the Lush Forest Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
Catisune has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

A *seanchan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

Deep in the Braem Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
Catisune has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

No-one by that name here.

Among the Lush Forest Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
A *male seanchan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
Catisune has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

Fleur stops using a silver Kandori wristcuff.

Fleur stops using a silver Kandori wristcuff.

Catisune says 'Follow Fleur.'

No-one by that name here.

No-one by that name here.

A *seanchan* drawls 'I can not follow.'

Fleur says 'He cannot I think'

A *seanchan* drawls 'you might eat me.'

Fleur gives a silver Kandori wristcuff to A *seanchan*.

Fleur gives a silver Kandori wristcuff to A *seanchan*.

A *seanchan* shivers uncomfortably.

A *seanchan* puts a silver Kandori wristcuff on around his right wrist.

fol seanchan
Follow that!? Ugh..What if it gets hungry?

*Grut* has arrived from the north.

A *seanchan* puts a silver Kandori wristcuff on around his left wrist.

A *seanchan* strikes *Grut*'s right hand.

Catisune tickles *Grut*'s right leg with her strike.

Fleur tickles *Grut*'s body with your pound.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Kanoc: Wounded - Grut: Hurt > You feel the flows of
saidar coursing through her body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Kanoc: Wounded - Grut: Hurt > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
*Grut* panics, and attempts to flee!
A *seanchan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Catisune tickles *Grut*'s right leg with her strike.

*
A *seanchan* leaves north riding a warhorse.

+=-
Fleur senses Catisune connecting to the True Source.


Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

-
*Grut* leaves east.

=
Fleur's target is no longer here!

At a Ring of Ferns
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
Ack, you lost Catisune!

...


Fleur senses Catisune connecting to the True Source.

Deep in a Forest
The trees close in, getting thicker and lusher, their green leaves
stretching up towards the sky. Rings of moss grow around the trunks of the
trees and young saplings grow in groups. A thick carpet of grass covers
this serene setting and dark mushrooms thrive.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Catisune Ebernos, Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
A raven is here flying around.
A *male seanchan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

No-one by that name here.

Fleur senses Catisune is channeling saidar.

Fleur says 'Do not channel Catisune'

The room becomes brighter as Catisune creates a ball of light above her hand.

A *seanchan* drawls 'I should leave. I don't think it's safe.'

Fleur nods in agreement.

Fleur says 'Yes, there are trollocs about'

A *seanchan* drawls 'I will remember your kindness.'

Fleur puts a sungwood bracelet on around her right wrist.

Fleur puts a strange fruit in a backpack.
Fleur puts a strange fruit in a backpack.

A young, agile hare leaves north.

Fleur says 'Do not forget us, friend.'

A *seanchan* drawls 'do not perish in helping me, or it will be in vain.'

Fleur says 'We are initiates of the White Tower'

Catisune says 'We do be called to serve.'

A *seanchan* explodes into Fleur's arms hugging her leg tightly before fleeing.

A *seanchan* leaves south riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves south.

Fleur's cheeks are burning.

In a Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
Catisune has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.


Aftermath - Murandy

Rolling Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by
you.
*Grut* is standing here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A woodpecker is here flying around.
A rat has arrived from the east.

*Grut* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full - Grut: Critical > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
*Kalamr* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

**+=

Fleur feels the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Fleur's first time! Was it good for you too?
Streaks of Fire burn through *Grut*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Grut* is dead! R.I.P.
Fleur's blood freezes as you hear *Grut*'s death cry.


Log parsed in 0.341 seconds.
Back to the RP-lizer

stela
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Re: A lost child in the woods

Post by stela » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:12 pm

how fun :D

Post Reply