Delion's Seanchan adventure

...for in character discussions, contributions and stories.
Delion
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:04 am

Delion's Seanchan adventure

Post by Delion » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:26 pm

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > wake
You wake up.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > snick
You snicker softly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > mutter What a messed up dream
You mutter to yourself.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You realise that you aren't in the barracks recovering from another ill-advised homebrew.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > l
In the Bowels of a Sharan vessel
Above you can hear the cries of the sailors as they sail the treacherous
ocean to the south of the continent. The ship creaks alarmingly around you,
unsecured cargo sliding across the floor. The conditions are appalling and
the smell is the stuff of nightmares. A small lantern does little to pierce
the gloom below deck, the shadows are long and full of possibilities.
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
A sharan guard stands here, stroking his club.
A sharan guard stands here, stroking his club.
A captured slave mutters feverishly to herself.
An aiel prisoner slumps against the hull, seemingly asleep.
A captured stone dog aiel sits on his haunches, eyes alert.
A captured shaido warrior paces back and forth.
Mitch the Apprentice is sitting here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > equ
You are wearing:
<worn on body> A loose white shirt
<worn around wrist> A pair of shackles
<worn on legs> A pair of tight white breeches

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch glances over at you.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'Thank the Light you're awake, thought it'd just be me and the aiel for the whole trip.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'Hope you're more talkative than them.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch glares at a shaido warrior.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A shaido warrior abides.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You say 'Looks like we've been captured by the Seanchan.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > nod
You nod in agreement.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch groans.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'Where'd they pick you up? I was travelling through the drowned lands when they ambushed me.'
Mitch shivers uncomfortably.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > say I was surveying the north-east borders for my Captain.
You say 'I was surveying the north-east borders for the Captain.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'Captain who?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You say 'I've got to get back, the team'd be devastated if I never reported in.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > mancry
You shed a single manly tear.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'Ah, you're a Winged Guard?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > scowl
You scowl.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'Oh, a Defender. Great.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch rolls his eyes.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'The paunch should have given it away.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
You say 'What the Light did you just Lighting say about me, you little welp? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Defenders-'
A guard drops a heavy club onto the back of your skull!
You are cut short.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A guard grunts.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A guard says thickly 'Stay quiet.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > glower
Aww, someone hurt your feelings?

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > curse guard
You swear colorfully at a sharan guard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You deftly leap out of the way of a sharan guard's swing.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard clicks his tongue in irritation.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > w
In the Stern of a Sharan vessel
Much of the stern is taken up by supplies and trade goods. Barrels of fresh
water and light ale, salted meats and root vegetables to last a long journey.
The ceiling is lower here, forcing you to duck towards the far end. The strong
smell of cinnamon from a small crate masks the less pleasant smells from the
east.
[ obvious exits: E ]
A sharan guard stands here, stroking his club.
A captured slave mutters feverishly to herself.
A dying slave croaks his last, eyes unseeing.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > nudge slave
You gentle nudge him with your elbow.
A dying slave is dead! R.I.P.
Third time luc- wait, you've done this before?!
Your blood freezes as you hear a dying slave's death cry!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A guard peers around into the darkness.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > strok
You stroke your chin thoughtfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > get corpse
You get the corpse of a dying slave.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > wi corpse
You wield the corpse of a dying slave with both hands.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > throw corpse guard
You hurl the corpse of a dying slave at a sharan guard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The corpse of a dying slave arcs through the air.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The corpse of a dying slave sends a sharan guard sprawling!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > overpower guard
-=+**+=- -=+**+=- -=+**+
You wrestle the club from a sharan guard and hold it above his head.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > say Want to tell me about the nice little setup you've got here?
You say 'Want to tell me about the nice little setup you've got here?'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A sharan guard says 'We're sailing to Shara, we've captured a prize worthy of presenting to the Sh'Boan herself.'
A sharan guard whimpers softly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You say 'Is that some sort of invader joke that I'm too cultured to understand?'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You say 'You can tell the Empress we're not interested.'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > smile guard
You face contorts painfully as you bare your teeth.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > knockout guard
-=+**+=- -=+
You crack the club over the back of his head, rendering him unconscious.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > sneak e
In the Bowels of a Sharan vessel
Above you can hear the cries of the sailors as they sail the treacherous
ocean to the south of the continent. The ship creaks alarmingly around you,
unsecured cargo sliding across the floor. The conditions are appalling and
the smell is the stuff of nightmares. A small lantern does little to pierce
the gloom below deck, the shadows are long and full of possibilities.
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
A sharan guard stands here, stroking his club.
A sharan guard stands here, stroking his club.
An aiel prisoner slumps against the hull, seemingly asleep.
A captured stone dog aiel sits on his haunches, eyes alert.
A captured shaido warrior paces back and forth.
Mitch the Apprentice is sitting here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > u
The hatch seems to be closed.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
In the Bow of a Sharan vessel
The ship rocks as large waves batter the sides of the hull and threaten to
throw you off balance. Looking around you can see you are in a cabin of sorts.
The cabin is in a much better state than the rest of the lower deck, but is a
long way from being comfortable.
[ obvious exits: W ]
An elite sharan guard scans the surroundings, alert for danger.
A sharan guard stands here, stroking his club.
A sharan guard stands here, stroking his club.
A captured lord is here, head held high.
A captured lady is here, glaring at everyone.
Berelain sur Paendrag Paeron, the First of Mayene, ponders the situation.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > boggle
You boggle at that.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > wink berelain
You wink at her.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain scowls.
Berelain slaps you.
Ouch! You stop sneaking.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard turns towards you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > lockjaw 2.guard
-=+**
An elite sharan guard says thickly 'Where did you get that?'
+=- -=
Your club smashes a sharan guard's jawbone (and face) to pieces.
A sharan guard howls in pain!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > leeroy
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - A sharan guard: Battered > bash guard
-=+**+=- -
A sharan guard blasts your body extremely hard.
A sharan guard joins a sharan guard's fight!
An elite sharan guard joins a sharan guard's fight!
Your bash at a sharan guard sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - A sharan guard: Battered > say little help?
You blast a sharan guard's left leg into bloody fragments!
A sharan guard blasts your left foot hard.
An elite sharan guard blasts your right arm into bloody fragments!
You say 'little help?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - A sharan guard: Beaten >
You blast a sharan guard's head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - A sharan guard: Critical >
Berelain joins your fight!
You blast a sharan guard's body extremely hard.
A sharan guard is dead! R.I.P.
*Zork* has arrived from the west.
Your blood freezes as you hear a sharan guard's death cry.

A sharan guard tickles Berelain's body with his blast.
An elite sharan guard blasts your left hand hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Healthy > grapple elite
You wrestle an elite guard to the ground...
-=+**+=-
An elite guard throws you off.
A sharan guard tickles Berelain's head with his blast.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Healthy >
You blast an elite sharan guard's left leg into bloody fragments!
You blast an elite sharan guard's left foot into bloody fragments!
Berelain roughly grabs a sharan guard's head, sharply twisting it back with a satisfying crack.
A sharan guard is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a sharan guard's death cry.
An elite sharan guard sends you sprawling with powerful bash!


* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Hurt >
Berelain smiles happily.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Hurt >
Berelain gets a bone-crushing mattock from the corpse of a sharan guard.
Berelain wields a bone-crushing mattock with both hands.
An elite sharan guard blasts your body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Hurt >
Berelain sends an elite sharan guard sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Hurt >
Berelain blasts an elite sharan guard's right foot into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Wounded > crack elite

-=+**+=- -
You bring a heavy club down onto the back of an elite sharan guard's head!
Berelain blasts an elite sharan guard's left arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Beaten >
An elite sharan guard tickles your bod with his blast.
Berelain blasts an elite sharan guard's head extremely hard.
You blast an elite sharan guard's left leg into bloody fragments!
An elite sharan guard is dead! R.I.P.
#warriorzerkattackdidnothingwrong #warriormultiattack2020
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan guard's death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A captured lord claps approvingly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A captured lady gets a large ring of keys from the corpse of an elite sharan guard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A captured lady removes her shackles.
A captured lady removes a captured lord's shackles.
A captured lady removes your shackles.
A captured lady removes Berelain's shackles.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'We'll have you out of the clutches of the invaders and back home in a jiffy.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A local lord says 'You recognise our captors?'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >nod
You nod in agreement.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'Now don't panic.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'But we've been captured by Seanchan.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A captured lady gasps in astonishment.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A captured lady says 'Oh gosh do you think we'll end up as damane?'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A local lord says 'Well, I certainly hope not.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'They can't make us into damane if we're smart about it. Seanchan can only move sideways, like crabs.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > tap
You lightly tap the tip of your nose, knowingly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A local lord claps you on the back.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Berelain say 'Don't encourage him.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A captured lady tosses you a large ring of keys.
You grab hold of a large ring of keys.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A local lord says 'I wonder what my damane name would be.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A local lady says 'Oooh, do you think they take suggestions?'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Berelain starts following you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Let's go meatshield.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
In the Bowels of a Sharan vessel
Above you can hear the cries of the sailors as they sail the treacherous
ocean to the south of the continent. The ship creaks alarmingly around you,
unsecured cargo sliding across the floor. The conditions are appalling and
the smell is the stuff of nightmares. A small lantern does little to pierce
the gloom below deck, the shadows are long and full of possibilities.
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
A sharan guard stands here, stroking his club.
A sharan guard stands here, stroking his club.
A captured slave mutters feverishly to herself.
An aiel prisoner slumps against the hull, seemingly asleep.
A captured stone dog aiel sits on his haunches, eyes alert.
A captured shaido warrior paces back and forth.
Mitch the Apprentice is sitting here.
Berelain has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A captured aiel clan chief looks at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A captured aiel clan chief stands up.
A captured aiel clan chief nods to a captured stone dog.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > free all keys
You remove a captured aiel clan chief's shackles.
You remove a captured stone dog aiel's muzzle.
You remove a captured shaido warrior's shackles.
You remove a captured woman's shackles.
You remove Mitch's shackles.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard says thickly 'Hold on you shouldn't be doing that.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A captured aiel clan chief deftly crushes a sharan guard's windpipe.
A sharan guard is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a sharan guard's death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard says thickly 'That's not allowed either.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A stone dog aiel wrestles a sharan guard to the ground.
A sharan guard struggles to escape, to no avail.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'Look, I think we've gotten off to a bad start.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A captured aiel clan chief gestures strangely.
A stone dog aiel hauls a sharan guard to his feet.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'Whadda you say, you tell us what's waiting for us upstairs, we get out of your hair.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'It'll be less painful for us both if you help us out.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > fsmile
Your smile doesn't quite reach your eyes.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard watches you impassively.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'You'll break, they all do.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > unleash salmon
You flourish grandly, revealing a handful of smoked salmon canapes.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard cracks for the briefest moment, glancing down at the canapes.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > wi canapes
You wield a handful of smoked salmon canapes.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard stares over your right shoulder.
Mitch applauds.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'Here comes the choo choo train.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You slowly move a smoked salmon canape towards a sharan guard, making the appropriate noises.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard pointedly ignores you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You gently press a smoked salmon canape against a sharan guard's lips.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard lips turn white as he clamps down.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You gradually increase the pressure, smooshing a smoked salmon canape into a sharan guard's face.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard's eyes water.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You pick up a second smoked salmon canape and roll it between your fingers into a sausage.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You carefully insert the smoke salmon sausage into the left nostril of the sharan guard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard's face contorts with disgust.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'I can feel your resolve weaken.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You begin flicking canapes at a sharan guard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch grabs a handful of salmon canapes and joins in.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard screws up his face tightly as he's assailed by fishy projectiles.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'Tough nut.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'Let's see how many we can fit under his eyelids.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard splutters through a thick layer of salmon.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard says thickly 'Please no more.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard sneezes out a salmon canape sausage.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A sharan guard says thickly 'I'll tell anything.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
With a sickening tear, a stone dog aiel rips out a sharan guard's throat with his teeth.
A sharan guard is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a sharan guard's death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch turns a delicate shade of green.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > gawp chief
You stare at an aiel clan chief, your jaw hanging free.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'Well that was now a complete waste of time and salmon.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A captured aiel clan chief nods at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A stone dog aiel barks happily.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An aiel clan chief shifts around impatiently, gesturing at the hatch above.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain deftly picks the lock.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A stone dog aiel looks at you, tilting his head.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > nsmile
You smile nervously, trying to reassure yourself.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > open hatch
You open the hatch.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An aiel clan chief leaves up.
A stone dog aiel leaves up.
A shaido warrior leaves up.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'Please get me as far away from those guys as possible.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'What is wrong with Aiel?!'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'A little too much sun.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'You're the First of Mayene, I'm right to think?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain scowls.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Commandeered the Golden Hawk whilst I was returning from Altara.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain smiles grimly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'They're sailing back with two less boats then they came with.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain mutters 'I can hold onto that at least.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > spit
You spit on the floor.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'Ready up, time to Corenne to sender.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'If you make one Seanchan reference I'm putting you in the ground.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch starts following you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > gro all
Berelain is now a member of your group.
Mitch is now a member of your group.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > u
On the Deck of 'The Living Sands'
The dark blue of the ocean meets the horizon in all directions, the coast
is nowhere in sight. The crew are all up on the deck, working hard and
grumbling about the rations. The ship is in fine condition and cuts through
the water with remarkable smoothness despite an exhilarating pace.
[ obvious exits: E W U D ]
An elite sharan guard scans the surroundings, alert for danger.
An elite sharan guard scans the surroundings, alert for danger.
A sharan slave scurries about, eyes downcast.
A sharan sailor barks orders at the crew.
A sharan sailor whistles a tune as he mops the deck.
A stone-faced man watches you impassively.
A shaido warrior stands tall and proud.
A stone dog aiel growls softly.
Berelain has arrived from below.
Mitch has arrived from below.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An aiel clan chief sends an elite sharan guard sprawling with a powerful bash!
A shaido warrior hits an elite sharan guard's left arm extremely hard.
A stone dog aiel bites an elite sharan guard's body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A sharan slave panics and attempts to flee!
A sharan sailor panics and attempts to flee!
A sharan sailor panics and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An aiel clan chief kicks an elite sharan guard's head into bloody fragments!
A shaido warrior hits an elite sharan guard's body extremely hard.
A stone dog aiel swiftly disarms an elite sharan guard.
An elite sharan guard joins an elite sharan guard's fight!
A sharan slave leaves west.
A sharan sailor leaves up.
A sharan sailor leaves west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A stone dog aiel howls triumphantly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An elite sharan guard bellows 'Help, prisoners rioting!'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > u
In the Crow's Nest of 'The Living Sands'
From your vantage point up above the ship, you can see from bow to stern. A moderately large ship,
the sails have been caught up in an extremely strong wind. It is moving at an unnatural pace
as it cuts through the waves, yet the ship remains as steady as a rock. A high railing surrounds
the crows nest, offering some modicum of safety. The crows must be busy elsewhere.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A sharan sailor barks orders at the crew.
A sharan lookout is here, scouting the horizon.
An elite sharan guard scans the surroundings, alert for danger.
Deep in concentration, a tattoed woman stands apart.
Berelain has arrived from below.
Mitch has arrived from below.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Berelain whispers 'She hasn't noticed us, let's take them out quietly.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > exa tattooed
In the lands of Shara, all female channelers live in isolation from the rest of
the world. Tattoos, brutal and complex, cover their body from head to toe, a
tradition dating back thousands of years from the Breaking in order to forever mark
them from the rest of society. They are experienced channelers, on par with Aes Sedai,
and it would be ill-advised to take one on without considerable backup.

An Ayyad is in excellent condition.
An Ayyad is in a trance.

An Ayyad is using :
<worn on head> a thin golden band
<worn around neck> a stunning emerald necklace
<worn about body> a brilliant white robe
<worn on hands> a pair of emerald-trimmed silk gloves
<worn on legs> a pair of practical white leather trousers
<worn on feet> a laced pair of dark shoes

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Berelain tackles a sharan lookout, hurling her bodily over the railing.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A sharan lookout's blood-curdling scream follows her to the deck, far below.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Berelain winces.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > glance ayyad
Berelain glances at an Ayyad.
Mitch glances at an Ayyad.
You glance at an Ayyad.
An elite sharan guard glances at an Ayyad.
A sharan sailor glances at an Ayyad.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad remains deep in a trance.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Mitch lights the fuse of a strangely shaped rocket.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Mitch places the rocket on the ground, facing an elite sharan guard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > whisper Where'd you hide that?
You whisper 'Where'd you hide that?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch arches an eyebrow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Mitch whispers 'Where did you hide the salmon?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > nod mitch
You nod at him.
Mitch nods at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
FWOOOOSH!!! With an audible thud, the rocket buries itself in the belly of an elite sharan guard and sends him flying off the ship!
An Ayyad's eyebrow twitches.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You hear a splash as an elite sharan guard hits the water hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The ship rocks violently as a rocket detonates off the starboard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad stirs for a moment, before lapsing back into a trance.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Berelain's eyes pop with silent rage.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Berelain mouths 'Quiet.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A sharan sailor raises his hands in the air, and kneels on the ground.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Berelain whispers 'Regroup with the others.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > hail mary canape
Eyes bulging from the intensity, you put everything you have into launching a smoked salmon canape!
You have thrown out your back.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A smoked salmon canape arcs through the air.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A smoked salmon canape splatters on an Ayyad's forehead.
The ship suddenly jolts violently.
You maintain your balance.
Mitch maintains his balance.
Berelain maintains her balance.
A sharan sailor is thrown off his feet!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A smoked salmon canape slides down an Ayyad's cheek.
The ship begins to slow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad looks at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > say Nice ink.
You say 'Nice ink.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You narrowly avoid a massive fireball hurled by an Ayyad!
The wood beneath your feet is blasted to pieces!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
On the Deck of 'The Living Sands'
The dark blue of the ocean meets the horizon in all directions, the coast is nowhere
in sight. The crew are all up on the deck, working hard and grumbling about the rations.
The top of the mast is a burnt wreck and small pieces of burning debris rain from above.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of an elite sharan guard is lying here. [4]
The corpse of a shaido warrior is lying here.
A stone-faced man watches you impassively.
A stone dog aiel growls softly.
Berelain has suddenly arrived.
Mitch has suddenly arrived.
An Ayyad has suddenly arrived.
A sharan sailor has suddenly arrived.
A sharan lookout has suddenly arrived.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The smell of burnt flesh fills the air as an Ayyad flings a massive fireball through a stone dog aiel's chest.
A stone dog aiel is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a stone dog aiel's death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad has arrived from the east.
An elite sharan commander has arrived from the east.
An elite sharan guard has arrived from the east.
An elite sharan guard has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad waves her hand and Mitch is flung against the mast.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An Ayyad gesticulates strangely and you feel yourself bound by an unknown force.
An Ayyad gesticulates strangely and Berelain suddenly stiffens.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch hurls abuse at an Ayyad.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An aiel clan chief wrestles an elite sharan guard to the ground.
An Ayyad waves her hand and Mitch is flung against the mast!
Mitch cries out in pain.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > k ayyad
You try to move, but something grips you tightly!
Mitch says 'Oh look at me I can throw people around with magic I'm so strong and brave.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch blows a raspberry at an Ayyad.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > f
You try to move, but something grips you tightly!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander tackles an aiel clan chief off of an elite sharan guard.
An Ayyad waves her hand and Mitch is flung against the deck!
Mitch groans.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard brings his club down onto the back of your head!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > f
Oh aren't the dancing lights pretty?

========


* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Woods Bordering The Savannah
Impossible to miss and glistening in the noonday sun, an immense city stretches
across the horizon to the north, but from here much is hidden by the haze. Nearby
you can hear the sounds of strange beasts and the snarling as wild beasts fight
over a kill. Just up ahead there seems to be a simple village encircled by a great
palisade. Two women covered from head to toe in sinous swirls and twisting shapes
guard the only apparent entrance to the village.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A tall woman covered in sinous swirls stands guard.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander has arrived from the south, riding a thoroughbred stallion.
An elite sharan guard has arrived from the south, riding a sharan stallion.
A wretched slave has arrived from the south.
A young slave with a regal air has arrived from the south.
A portly slave has arrived from the south.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard salutes you.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A wretched slave grumbles something through a thick gag.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard declares 'By decree of the Sh'Boan, we seek the right of passage.'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander rolls his eyes.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander says 'Need a gate to the palace.'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A portly slave mutters something through a thick gag.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard eyes a portly slave with distaste.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A portly slave farts in defiance.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A wretched slave drops a small package.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > emb
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > channel 'slam' portly.
You need to 'hold' them first.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > channel 'hold' portly
-=+**+=

Ok.
With a wave of your hand a portly slave is entangled among flows of air.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > channel 'slam' portly
-=+

Ok.
You swing your arm down, slamming a portly slave into the dirt!
A thick gag is torn off a portly slave.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
A portly slave flails around on the ground indignantly.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
A portly slave rises unsteadily to his feet.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
A portly slave curses colorfully and with great gusto.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard smacks a portly slave round the head with a bone-crushing mattock.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
A portly slave cradles his head in his hands.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
A female slave with a regal air gives a slight shake of her head.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
A portly slave glowers.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > channel 'gate' Ihav3n0Id3aWHA7aGa73c0D3l00kslik3
-=+**+=- -=+**+=- -=+**+=- -=+**+=- -=+**+=-

Ok.
You concentrate and a bright slash of light dilates into a gateway to another place.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander stops riding a thoroughbred stallion.
An elite sharan guard stops riding a sharan warhorse.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander starts leading a thoroughbred stallion.
An elite sharan guard starts leading a sharan warhorse.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
A wretched slave kicks a small package.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
A small package begins hissing softly.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander steps through the gateway.
An elite sharan guard follows an elite sharan commander through the gateway.
A portly slave follows an elite sharan guard through the gateway.
A wretched slave follows an elite sharan guard through the gateway.
A female slave with a regal air follows an elite sharan guard through the gateway.
A thoroughbred stallion follows an elite sharan commander through the gateway.
A sharan warhorse follows an elite sharan guard through the gateway.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh > l package
A small package is here, hissing softly.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh > rai
You raise an eyebrow.

==========

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Before the Alum Doors of the Sh'Boan's Chamber
Twenty spans high, two gargantuan doors engraved with alum stand here, cutting off the Sh'Boan's
throne room and personal chambers from the rest of the palace. The large waiting room is finished
with marble and decorated with the finest silks and tapestries, tasteful sculptures and landscaping.
Mosaics of fantastical creatures chase each other across the floor whilst a nearby balcony offers a
panoramic view over the lake below.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Hanging in the air, a gateway has been cut through the pattern.
The personal guard of the Sh'Boan silently stands at his post.
The personal guard of the Sh'Boan silently stands at his post.
The personal guard of the Sh'Boan silently stands at his post.
The personal guard of the Sh'Boan silently stands at his post.
An ancient Ayyad stares into space, her thoughts elsewhere.
An Achari Ayyad marches about, snapping at anyone in her path.
An elite sharan commander stands here, smiling wryly.
An elite sharan guard scans the surroundings, alert for danger.
Berelain steps out through a portal.
Mitch steps out through a portal.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A gateway abruptly closes on the head of a thoroughbred stallion.
A thoroughbred stallion is dead! R.I.P
Your blood freezes as you hear a thoroughbred stallion's death cry.
A thoroughbred stallion's severed head falls to the floor.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Mitch grins evilly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander looks at the head of a thoroughbred stallion in confusion.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > check scalp
You gingerly touch at your scalp.
You can feel quite a lump developing, joining your collection.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard calls for the alumdoorway to be opened.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The alumdoorway is unlocked from the other side.
The alumdoorway is opened from the other side.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander leaves north.
An elite sharan guard leaves north.
You follow an elite sharan guard.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Approaching the Throne of the Sh'boan
An ebony wood throne covered with fabrics, silks and throws sits on a raised dais in the
centre of the room. Great marble pillars support a dome high above, the centerpiece of
the great palace. The wonders of art are sparse compared to the antechamber, much of the
room is given over to advisors and the military. Function has taken a priority over style.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A stunning throne is here, decked with precious fabrics.
The Sh'Boan Chiape is sitting on a stunning throne here, conversing with an Ayyad advisor.
An Ayyad advisor leans in close to the Sh'Boan, whispering quickly.
An ancient Ayyad stares into space, her thoughts elsewhere.
An ancient Ayyad stares into space, her thoughts elsewhere.
An Achari Ayyad marches about, snapping at anyone in her path.
An Achari Ayyad marches about, snapping at anyone in her path.
Kyoshi, Voice of the Creator, commands equal measures respect and fear among those in her presence.
General Matheus Baijin, Grand General of Shara, pours over a cluster of maps.
An elite sharan commander stands here, smiling wryly.
An elite sharan commander stands here, smiling wryly.
An elite sharan commander stands here, smiling wryly.
An elite sharan guard scans the surroundings, alert for danger.
Berelain has arrived from the south.
Mitch has arrived from the south.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An elite sharan commander bows deeply.
An elite sharan guard bows deeply.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An elite sharan commander says thickly 'I present exotic prisoners from beyond the savage lands to the west, my liege, for your service.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The Sh'Boan Chiape nods with disinterest.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An elite sharan commander hesitates.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An elite sharan commander says thickly 'Of note my liege, a queen of the west captured, along with her royal vessel.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The Sh'Boan Chiape sits upright.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The Sh'Boan Chiape says thickly 'A rare prize indeed.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An Ayyad advisor whispers something to the Sh'Boan Chiape.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The Sh'Boan Chiape says thickly 'You have done well. The others?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An elite sharan commander gestures at Mitch.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An elite sharan commander says thickly 'Her personal retainer and guard.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An elite sharan commander gestures at you.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An elite sharan commander says thickly 'Her half-wit fool.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The Sh'Boan Chiape claps her hands together.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An elite sharan guard spits 'My liege, our commander has neglected to mention the severe losses we suffered on the voyage, due to his negligence.'
An elite sharan commander splutters.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The Sh'Boan Chiape makes a sign at her advisor.
An elite sharan guard's eyes bulge as he chokes for air.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
An Ayyad advisor whispers something to the Sh'Boan Chiape.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The Sh'Boan Chiape says thickly 'Commander you will be rewarded for your efforts. Now let's hurry this along please.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The Sh'Boan Chiape whispers something to her advisor.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The Ayyad advisor flicks her wrist and the floor beneath your feet collapses!

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A Dead End
A short corridor below the throne room funnels the lucky towards a junction to the
east. The trapdoor above is not easily reachable without a ladder, or perhaps a
troupe of gymnasts. A brazier mounted on the wall illuminates the corridor.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
An elite sharan guard arrives from above.
Berelain has arrived from above.
Mitch has arrived from above.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
!SMACK! You gasp as you land on the flat stone floor.
The trapdoor closes quietly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard bellows 'My liege I beg your forgiveness!'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > sigh
You sigh.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > throttle elite
An elite sharan guard bellows 'Allow me a second chance!'
You grab an elite sharan guard by the throat and start to squeeze the life out of him...
-=+**+=- -
He frantically scrabbles at your arms...
=+**+=- -=
His screaming weakens to a faint gurgling...
+**+=- -=+
With a final spasm, an elite sharan guard falls limp.
An elite sharan guard is dead! R.I.P
Couldn't wait, could you?
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan guard's death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'I thought the throne was supposed to be crystal?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'Talk about a letdown.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'Maybe it's a metaphor.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'For what?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'For the throne.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'So they don't have a throne made out of crystal?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'What for?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'For the metaphor.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'For what?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'For the throne.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'I thought the throne was supposed to be crystal?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'I despise you both equally.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'Maybe it's a decoy throne.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch says 'Can't just leave something like that on display.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'I think you've cracked it.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Let's go.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain starts following you.
Mitch starts following you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > e
At the End of a Corridor
A large desk piled high with papers, bindings, reports and receipts sits at the junction
of corridors. To the west a small corridor regularly receives new arrivals from the
throne room. A stairwell to the north leads back up to the palace, whilst the passage
to the south leads further into the tunnels.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Idly drumming his fingers on the desk, the officer in charge of processing sits here.
A well-turned out officer stands at attention.
A well-turned out officer stands at attention.
An Ayyad Researcher pours over pages of notes.
Berelain has arrived from the west.
Mitch has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You say 'Hi, have you seen the restroom? We seem to have gotten turned around.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer glances up from a thick ledger.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer waves a hand to the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > thank officer
You thank him profusely.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > n
Something unseen pulls your legs out from under you, and you fall flat on your face!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan officer falls over laughing.
The processing officer smirks.
An Ayyad Researcher grins evilly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > st
You stand up.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer says thickly 'Let's make this as quick and painless as possible.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer says thickly 'Would the leader of the savage nation please step forwards.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You step forward.
Berelain steps forward.
Mitch steps forward.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer glances down at the paperwork.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer says thickly 'Would the queen of the savage nation please step forwards.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > step forward
You step forward.
Berelain steps back.
Mitch hesitates, before stepping left.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer looks at you flatly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You say 'Darling, is there something wrong?'
You flutter your eyelashes fabulously.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer clicks his tongue a few times and sighs.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer says thickly 'Take her to the upper chambers.'
The processing officer gestures at Berelain.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Berelain shrugs helplessly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An elite sharan officer clamps a hand on Berelain's shoulder and leads her north.
An elite sharan officer leaves north.
Berelain leaves north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer stabs his pen towards Mitch.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer says thickly 'Skills?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > step right
You step right.
Mitch steps forward.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer says thickly 'It's in your best interest to answer my questions.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Mitch says 'Je ne comprends pas.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You say 'Où est la bibliothéque?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer stares at the ceiling whilst massaging his temple.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Mitch says 'Baguette?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The processing officer twirls a pen between his fingers.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A processing officer says thickly 'Beat them both.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Mitch lays down a sick beat.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You say 'The pigs think they control me.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An elite sharan officer raises his eyebrows questioningly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You say 'But ain't no cell can hold me.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A processing officer says thickly 'Don't worry about leaving a mark.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An elite sharan officer tries to grab you, but you deftly duck out the way.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You say 'Mitch you got this.'
An elite sharan officer tries to grab you, but you narrowly avoid it.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > drop a beat
You drop a sick beat.
Mitch says 'Come at me again son, leave you lying in a crater.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An elite sharan officer growls.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An elite sharan officer tries to grab Mitch, but fails spectacularly.
Mitch says 'Better bring your A-game against an Illuminator.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > boot guard
-=+*
You firmly plant your boot into the backside of an elite sharan officer, sending him sprawling.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You say 'Vive la révolution!'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A processing officer drums his fingers on the desk impatiently.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Mitch begins jumping up and down on an elite sharan officer.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A processing officer throws a pen at an Ayyad Researcher.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An Ayyad Researcher glances up from her notes.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You are slammed into the ceiling with incredible force!
Mitch is slammed into the ceiling with incredible force!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An Ayyad Researcher continues reading her notes.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'Skills?'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Mitch wheezes 'Uncontrolled demolitions.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer ponders to himself.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'Kitchens for now. Good behaviour and we'll see about a more relevant role.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'Take him upstairs.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan officer twitches on the ground, moaning softly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer flicks up his hand in exparation.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'Actually, stand there quietly for a moment.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer turns to you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'Oi'm but an 'umble farmer mi'lord, just mindin' me own when Oi was got.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says flatly 'A farmer.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'Oi's is what Oi's is.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'That's what you're going with.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'Oi swear on me Mam's loife, nuthin' but.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer tilts his head to the right, looking past you down a corridor.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'Humor me for a moment, and look down the corridor behind you.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > l corridor
The straight well lit corridor continues on for a short way until it stops in an apparent dead end. The entire corridor can be clearly seen from this room.
A corpse of an elite sharan guard can be clearly seen.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'We watched you strangle that man to death a few minutes ago.'
A processing officer nods down the corridor towards the corpse of an elite sharan guard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'He choked on a fishbone.'
Mitch says 'He was trying to save his life.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'His collar was done up too tight.'
Mitch says 'Shellfish allergy.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'We were acting out a skit, he's a method actor.'
Mitch says 'He never breaks character.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'You're hallucinating.'
Mitch says 'I don't see a corridor.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'Actually, we saw you strangle that guard.'
Mitch says 'Let us go or we'll tell everyone what you did.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer is busy searching through paperwork.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'Ah! Here it is.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'A report from the Termool incident: 3 slaves, 8 warriors KIA. 1 enemy combatant captured.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer continues 'A report from "The Living Sands" incident: 5 guards dead, 5 elite guards dead, 1 elite guard presumed lost, 2 captured prisoners killed in brawl. A sailor suffered minor injuries in a fall. An Ayyad remains in critical condition after a severe allergic reaction to salmon. Six rioting slaves recaptured.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer finishes 'Handle with care: One casualty was smeared in salmon and cream cheese and had his throat ripped out by human teeth. Probable connections to the Shai'tanic cult.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'Do these sound like the actions of a simple farmer?'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You shrug helplessly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You say 'Clearly you don't know the first thing about farming.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer smiles wickedly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'I've got the perfect assignment.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A processing officer gestures at an Ayyad Researcher.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An Ayyad Researcher arches an eyebrow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
A processing officer says thickly 'Here's the research assistant I promised you.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An Ayyad Researcher claps her hands together in delight.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An Ayyad Researcher gathers up her notes and a pen and places them in small satchel.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An Ayyad Researcher beams.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'Enjoy peeling spuds spud.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch rolls his eyes.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An Ayyad Researcher beckons you to follow them.
You start following an Ayyad Researcher.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An Ayyad researcher leaves south.
You follow an Ayyad Researcher.

A Downward Sloping Tunnel
An incredibly nondescript tunnel runs between two more interesting places. It's
almost impossible to encompass the lack of details or points of interest in this
passage. There is a ceiling certainly. Walls and a floor, yep. Lighting is nothing
special. Smell is neutral. Walls don't seem to taste of anything in particular.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An Ayyad Researcher pours over pages of notes.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher says thickly 'Please don't lick the walls.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher says thickly 'I'm terrible with names, and I've so many assistants. I'm forever forgetting their names.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher says thickly 'Hope you don't mind if I call you the wrong one.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A processing officer bellows 'Where's my bloody pen?!'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You say 'What's the gig? Heavy lifting? Observations? Something along those lines?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher says thickly 'Mmm, something along those lines.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher leaves east.
You follow an Ayyad Researcher.

A Spacious Hub
A network of tunnels intersect a large cavern under the palace of the Sh'Boan. Warm, dry air
moves in from the tunnel to the east. The eye is drawn to a large pit carved out in the centre
of the room. Slaves scurry through the hub, giving the pit a wide berth. Dim light is cast by
brackets at the entrance of each tunnel.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A sharan slave hurries along, looking over his shoulder nervously.
An Ayyad Researcher pours over pages of notes.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A sharan slave leaves north.
A sharan slave has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > l pit
The sharply sloped wall is polished completely smooth. You cannot make out the bottom of the pit without moving dangerously close to the edge.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher leaves south.
You follow an Ayyad Researcher.

A Cold Chamber
Branching off from the hub to the north, the temperature noticeably plummets as you walk over
the threshold into this chamber. Four large granite slabs are flush with the eastern wall, a
pair of chairs sit beside each block. To the south a stairwell leads deeper into the bedrock of
the palace. A small study can be glimpsed through a sturdy oak door to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Four stone slabs line the eastern wall.
An Ayyad Weaver toys with the fabric of reality.
A sharan slave is here, lying on a stone slab.
A sharan slave is here, lying on a stone slab.
An Ayyad Researcher pours over pages of notes.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad Weaver says thickly 'Ah, you got one!'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher says thickly 'This is...?
An Ayyad Researcher looks at you questioningly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You say 'Santino.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > qscan
You quickly scan the room for inspiration.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You say 'Santino Fourstoneslabslinetheeasternwall.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher smiles happily.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ayyad Weaver says thickly 'I've laid the weave onto these two this morning, no change since then. We'll try again tomorrow. Perhaps lean a little more on fire... or a lighter touch entwining the web with spirit?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher mutters in disappointment.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ayyad Weaver says thickly 'Feel any different Toym?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A sharan slave says thickly 'Bit stiff from laying on this slab all day.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ayyad Weaver arches an eyebrow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ayyad Weaver says thickly 'And you?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ayyad Weaver prods a sharan slave with a pen.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ayyad Weaver says thickly 'Oh! He's dead. Curious.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > sneak
Ok. You'll try to move quietly from now on.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
A wall of air blocks your way north.
You stop sneaking.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher says thickly 'Don't worry, this rarely happens.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You say 'I'm actually pretty good at peeling potatoes. It'd be a crime to keep me out the kitchen.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher stops smiling.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Smoke starts billowing from a sharan slave.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
A wall of air blocks your way north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
A wall of air blocks your way north.
An Ayyad Weaver says thickly 'Are you one-hundred percent sure you feel fine Toym?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A sharan slave says thickly 'Really, I feel fi-'
A sharan slave detonates spectacularly.
The corpse of a sharan slave is destroyed.
You are caught in the explosion.
An Ayyad Researcher is caught in the explosion.
An Ayyad Weaver is caught in the explosion.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > st
You clamber to your feet.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > n
A Spacious Hub
A network of tunnels intersect a large cavern under the palace of the Sh'Boan. Warm, dry air
moves in from the tunnel to the east. The eye is drawn to a large pit carved out in the centre
of the room. Slaves scurry through the hub, giving the pit a wide berth. Dim light is cast by
brackets at the entrance of each tunnel.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A severed foot lies here, warm to the touch.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > w
A wall of air blocks your way west.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > e
A wall of air blocks your way east.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > get foot
You pick up a severed foot.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher says thickly 'Look Bernard, if you behave this'll be a lot more painless.'

* HP:Battered MV:Full > throw foot ayyad
You hurl a severed foot at an Ayyad Researcher.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
A severed foot flies through the air.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher sidesteps a severed foot.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > u
A series of distant explosion rocks the foundations of the palace.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
An elite sharan officer bellows 'Need reinforcements to the kitchen.'

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher stares at the sky.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher says thickly 'Of all the bloody times.'

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher says thickly 'I'll be back in a moment, don't go anywhere.'

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher gesticulates strangely and you feel yourself bound by an unknown force.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > gulp
You gulp.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
With a flick of her wrist, an Ayyad Researcher forces you to enter the pit.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
The Pit
Accidents happen, and sometimes it can be hard to judge just how much the human body can put
up with, especially when the one power was involved. To that end, this large pit deep beneath
the Sh'Boan's palace was excavated. The perfectly smooth sandstone walls offer no hint of
purchase. A weave prevents smells and sounds from wafting out of the pit, but does nothing
for those within.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A bloated and blackened corpse lies here.
A rotting corpse lies here, rotting away merrily.
A fleshy skeleton is here, being gnawed by rodents.
A gristly skeleton lies here, mouth open in an endless silent scream.
A skeleton lies here, of some unknown adventurer.
A pile of bleached bones lies here, in a large heap.
A ribcage is sitting here vertically, supported by a fractured spine.
A cracked skull lies here, mouth agape.
A pile of bone dust is here, blowing around the pit.
A huge black rat hops around, searching for morsels.
A large shape moves in the darkness, beady black eyes tracking you across the room.
A unhinged man swans around, humming a cheery tune.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
An Ayyad Researcher bellows 'Shouldn't be long.'

* HP:Battered MV:Full > stare
You stare at the sky.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > mutter Great spud peeling mitch
You mutter to yourself.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An unhinged man says 'Welcome! I'm so glad you could join us.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An unhinged man claps his hand together in glee.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An unhinged man says 'Gosh, if I'd known we were having visitors.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An unhinged man tuts.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > exa pile
It is a pile of bones:
A femur
A tooth
A skull
A rib
A few loose knuckle bones

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > take femur pile
You get a femur from a pile of bones.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > snap femur
You snap the end of a femur off, leaving a sharp point.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A gargantuan beast of a rat eyes you hungrily.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A gargantuan beast of a rat lunges at you!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > sidestep
You dive to the right!
A gargantuan beast of a rat flies into a pile of bones!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > gut rat
-=+**+=- -=+*
You slice the belly of a gargantuan beast of a rat wide open, spilling its guts!
A gargantuan beast of a rat is dead! R.I.P.
What an unusually sized rodent.
Your blood freezes as you hear a gargantuan beast of a rat's death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An unhinged man says 'Ah, the turkey's done!'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An unhinged man starts digging into the corpse of a gargantuan beast of a rat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A huge black rat cringes in terror!
A huge black rat scurries away.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > search rat
-=+
You cannot find a rat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An unhinged man says 'Where's dessert running off to?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > frown
You frown deeply.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > search floor
-=
You find a loose slab.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > open slab
You can't find purchase on the smooth stone.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > lever slab femur
You use the femur to ease a loose slab from the floor.
A way down opens.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > l
The Pit
Accidents happen, and sometimes it can be hard to judge just how much the human body can put
up with, especially when the one power was involved. To that end, this large pit deep beneath
the Sh'Boan's palace was constructed. The perfectly smooth sandstone walls offer no hint of
purchase. A weave prevents smells and sounds from wafting out of the pit, but does nothing
for those within.
[ obvious exits: U D ]
The corpse of a gargantuan beast of a rat is lying here.
A bloated and blackened corpse lies here.
A rotting corpse lies here, rotting.
A fleshy skeleton is here, being gnawed by rodents.
A gristly skeleton lies here, mouth open in an endless silent scream.
A skeleton lies here, of some unknown adventurer.
A pile of bleached bones lies here, in a large heap.
A ribcage is sitting here vertically, supported by a fractured spine.
A cracked skull lies here, mouth agape.
A pile of bone dust is here, blowing around the pit.
A unhinged man swans around, humming a cheery tune.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > d
In the Flowthrough
A notable aspect of the palace of the Sh'Boan is a small tributary of a much larger river,
the Clandenburg, that flows through the palace. The river is open to the air throughout much of
the journey, but dips underground towards the eastern wall. There are a number of grates lining
the walls, allowing access for maintenance work on the channel.
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
A clear river flows through here, a welcome sight to the weary traveller.
A wooden raft is floating here.
A wooden raft is floating here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You fall into the river with a mighty splash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > ride raft
You grab hold of a wooden raft and haul yourself onto it.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > w
You try to paddle west, but the current is too powerful.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
It is pitch black...

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
It is pitch black...

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
It is pitch black...

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
It is pitch black...

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
It is pitch black...

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
It is pitch black...

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > exits
Obvious exits:
West - Too dark to tell
Down - Too dark to tell

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > d
Tumbling down a Chute
Maybe you shouldn't have gone this way, the flowthough's gradient quickly increases and
you begin to pick up more and more speed! You can see light at the end of the tunnel
getting closer at an alarming rate. Combine that with the dull roaring ahead and your
mind flicks back to that old adage; you should have looked before you leapt.
[ obvious exits: ]
A wooden raft is here, being ridden by you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You tumble out of the pipe into the small lake on the east side of the Sh'Boan's palace.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
On a Small Lake
To the west the immense palace of the Sh'Boan dominates, displying the almighty power that
the current Ruler holds. The sprawling palace resembles a patchwork quilt, as a new ruler
with new tastes reigns every seven years, building upon the the works of the last. A small
crystal lake to the east is fed by the tributary running beneath the palace.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wooden raft is here, being ridden by you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
On the Shore of a Crystal lake
The pebbled shore crunches underfoot as you walk along the shore of a small lake. The lake
is still, shielded from the worst of the weather by the palace to the west. The water is
almost completely transparent, and very inviting. Wading birds strut along the water's edge,
snapping at small white fish darting in the shallows.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wooden raft is here, being ridden by you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > jump
You jump off a wooden raft.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
With an almighty splash, Berelain lands in the lake!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > rescue Berelain
You gallantly rescue Berelain from a small lake.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - A small lake: Inanimate >
You splash a small lake's body very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - A small lake: Inanimate > disengage
You disengage from the fight.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > wake berelain
You gently rouse Berelain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Berelain groans.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain whispers 'Piece of cake.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > arch
You arch an eyebrow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain gestures at a small window several stories up.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > l window
It is a window.
Some very angry people are looking out of the window at you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > comfort berelain
You comfort her.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain sniffs sadly.
Berelain clambers to her feet.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'If we can shake them we head west, find the pass to the Waste. I've heard about it from merchants.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You say 'I've got nothing.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Shocking.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Suddenly, a barbed arrow is released from the balcony above!
Suddenly, a barbed arrow is released from the balcony above!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain curses.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'I was followed.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard jumps down from above!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You deftly deflect a barbed arrow with your forearm.
An arrow whizzes past Berelain's ear.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Berelain looks at you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > remove arrow
You gingerly tug on a barbed arrow.
It's stuck fast.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard lands short of the lake with an awful crunch.
An elite sharan guard is incapacitated and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Yelling can be heard from above.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Suddenly, a barbed arrow is released from the balcony above!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > grim
You grimace in pain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Let's get out of here.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > nod
You nod in agreement.
An arrow whizzes past your ear.

===

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Office of the Defenders
Guarded by an etched brass-colored door, the defender's office looks
well-adorned and comfortable, but with an obvious purpose, judging by the
thick metal chains. They are set into the far wall and seem tailor-made
for holding prisoners. A table, desk and chair, all solid oak and finely
carved, complete the picture. Several unlit torches line the walls. One
small, solitary candle on the desk struggles to fight back the darkness.
[ obvious exits: W ]
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A lean man with a short pointed beard surveys the area.
The Defender's quartermaster, Marke, stands nearby.
A small wooden cage sits here, door ajar.
Several heavy wooden crates are stacked in a corner.
Colourful birds flit around a large aviary.
A gaudy parcel, tightly wrapped with a fine ribbon, catches your attention.
A large, carefully wrapped cylinder stretches across the room.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Marke says 'Been nearly a month.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Tihera mutters 'Don't jinx it.'

===

A Dangerous Ledge in the Pass
Forbidden to all non-Sharans, a winding pass cuts through the narrow corridor where the
grand mountains to the north and the colossal rift to the south come together. Both were
caused by insane male channelers millennia ago and something of their madness still lingers.
Not all who enter are found.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Several tents surround a small fire pit here.
An elite sharan guard scans the surroundings, alert for danger.
An elite sharan guard scans the surroundings, alert for danger.
An elite sharan commander stands here, smiling wryly.
An elite sharan berserker stands here, panting heavily.
An elite sharan warrior stands here, polishing his sword.
An elite sharan warrior stands here, polishing his sword.
An elite sharan warrior stands here, polishing his sword.
An elite sharan warrior stands here, polishing his sword.
An elite sharan warrior stands here, polishing his sword.
Berelain sur Paendrag Paeron, the First of Mayene, ponders the situation.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain imitates you in a high pitched voice 'No way it can go wrong.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Well you screwed up there didn't you.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You say 'Didn't see you coming up with anything.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'What kind of a plan involves dropping a large rock on a group of Ayyad?!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You say 'I'd say it was more spur of the moment.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain hisses 'That was the most fubared thing I have ever seen in my entire life!'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain kicks you in the shin.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > resist
You fight back tears.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You say 'Best way to take out channelers, catch them by surprise.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain hisses 'Then why did you yell "Talk about being between a rock and a hard place!" before you pushed it?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard says thickly 'No talking!'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > grumble
Grumble, Grumble.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > pickpocket commander
-=+**+=- -=+**+
You gently slip your hand into an elite sharan commander's trousers and pull out... a note.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Both of you remain in sullen silence for a while.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander turns to his men.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander says thickly 'Orders are to head back east and meet back up with the 7th Legion. We'll break camp once we've dropped these two off.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
The sharan squad breaks into sighs of relief and cheers.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander says thickly 'Keep an eye on them. I'll see if I can find the Ayyad.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander says thickly 'They're very keen to see them again.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander grins wickedly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander leaves east.
An elite sharan berserker leaves east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > read note
It is a note:

Commander,

You have done well to recapture the escaped slaves alive, the bounty
can be claimed once they have been returned to the Palace. Two Ayyad
Guardians are en route to pick them up. Once you have turned over
custody, you are to meet up with the 7th legion under
Commander-General Kirj.

You have been entrusted a copy of the invasion preparations for the
7th, to work through with Commander-General Kirj as best you can.
His complete illiteracy and stubborn refusal to admit to or take steps
to correct said illiteracy continue to hamper progress.

(An illegible signature is here)

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You whisper 'I know some of these words.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain whispers 'Which ones?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You begin sweating profusely.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain nudges you, you two must have a special understanding.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > give note berelain
You give a note to Berelain.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain scans over the note.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain's frown deepens as she reads through the document.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain whispers 'We need to search the camp.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan guard looks at you, raising his club in warning.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You whisper 'Let's get permission first.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain picks up a large rock.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > roundhouse
-=+**+=- -=
Your vicious roundhouse kick leaves an elite sharan guard coughing up blood!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Wounded >
Berelain caves an elite sharan guard's head in with a large rock.
An elite sharan guard is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan guard's death cry.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Wounded > take club corpse
You get a bone-crushing mattock from the corpse of an elite sharan guard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Wounded > hurl club guard
You hurl a bone-crushing mattock at an elite sharan guard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Wounded >
Berelain tickles an elite sharan guard with her hit.
A bone-crushing mattock tumbles through the air.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - An elite sharan guard: Wounded >
Your club buries itself in the forehead of an elite sharan guard.
An elite sharan guard is dead! R.I.P.
Let's face it, does anyone REALLY read these messages?
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan guard's death cry.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > l
A Dangerous Ledge in the Pass
Forbidden to all non-Sharans, a winding pass cuts through the narrow corridor where the
grand mountains to the north and the colossal rift to the south come together. Both were
caused by insane male channelers millennia ago and something of their madness still lingers.
Not all who enter are found.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Several tents surround a small fire pit here.
The corpse of an elite sharan guard lies here. [2]
An elite sharan warrior stands here, polishing his sword.
An elite sharan warrior stands here, polishing his sword.
An elite sharan warrior stands here, polishing his sword.
An elite sharan warrior stands here, polishing his sword.
An elite sharan warrior stands here, polishing his sword.
Berelain sur Paendrag Paeron, the First of Mayene, ponders the situation.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain get a bone-crushing mattock from the corpse of an elite sharan guard.
Berelain get a bone-crushing mattock from the corpse of an elite sharan guard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain tosses you a bone-crushing mattock.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > wield club
Berelain wields bone-crushing mattock.
You wield a bone-crushing mattock.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Loser buys lunch.'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan warrior looks stunned for a moment.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Berelain swivels on the spot, cracking an elite sharan warrior's head like an egg with a bone-crushing mattock.
You are showered with bits of bone and brain. Nice.
An elite sharan warrior is dead! R.I.P.
Nothing like the taste of hot brain.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan warrior's death cry.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > take scimitar corpse
You get a scimitar from the corpse of an elite sharan warrior.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > dual scimitar
You grab a scimitar with your left hand.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan warrior tickles your head with his slice.
An elite sharan warrior slices your left foot.
An elite sharan warrior tickles Berelain's body with his slice.
An elite sharan warrior slices Berelain's right hand hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - An elite sharan warrior: Healthy >
You slice an elite sharan warrior's left hand extremely hard.
You blast an elite sharan warrior's right foot.
An elite sharan warrior slices your right arm hard.
An elite sharan warrior slices your left foot.
An elite sharan warrior tickles Berelain's right leg with his slice.

Berelain swings her mattock up into an elite sharan warrior's groin...ouch.
An elite sharan warrior crumples to the ground in pain.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - An elite sharan warrior: Wounded > decap warrior
-=+**+=- -
An elite sharan warrior slices your head.
An elite sharan warrior tickles your left leg with his slice.
An elite sharan warrior slices Berelain's head.

Your scimitar takes off the head of an elite sharan warrior in a mighty swipe!
An elite sharan warrior is dead! R.I.P.
You get used to it.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan warrior's death cry.

Berelain brings her mattock down onto the back of an elite sharan warrior's head!
An elite sharan warrior is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan warrior's death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan warrior slices your right hand extrememly hard.
An elite sharan warrior slices Berelain's body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - An elite sharan warrior: Healthy > counter scimitar warrior
-=+**+=- -
An elite sharan warrior tickles your earlobe with his slice.
An elite sharan warrior slices Berelain's right foot into bloody fragments!
Berelain sends an elite sharan warrior sprawling with a powerful bash.

You expertly counter an elite sharan warrior's slice, running him through with a scimitar!
An elite sharan warrior is dead! R.I.P.
I- I don't even see the text.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan warrior's death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > k warrior
You slice an elite sharan warrior's head extremely hard!
You blast an elite sharan warrior's left foot into bloody fragments!
Berelain blasts an elite sharan warrior's right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - An elite sharan warrior: Battered >
You slice an elite sharan warrior's left hand extremely hard!
You blast an elite sharan warrior's body into hard.
Berelain blasts an elite sharan warrior's body into bloody fragments!
An elite sharan warrior is dead! R.I.P.
All I see is blonde, brunette, dreadlord.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan warrior's death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > rem club
You stop using a bone-crushing mattock.
You shift a scimitar to your right hand.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > give club berelain
You give a bone-crushing mattock to Berelain.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > take scimitar corpse
You get a scimitar from the corpse of an elite sharan warrior.
Berelain grabs bone-crushing mattock with her left hand.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > dual scimitar
You grab a scimitar with your left hand.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain says '4-3, pay up sucka.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > chuckle
You chuckle softly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'I count it 3-4.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Berelain arches an eyebrow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander has arrived from the east.
An elite sharan berserker has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander says thickly 'Ayyad have got themselves lost. We could be here a while.'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander gawps at you.
An elite sharan commander says thickly 'Pacify them!'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > exa berserker
A huge man towers above you, a maniacal grin stretching across his face under a mop
of unkempt hair. The giant effortlessly hefts a huge steel mace onto one shoulder
with an arm thicker than most men's legs, his eyes scanning the horizon for anyone
or anything which he could pulp, mash or maim with his big club.

An elite sharan berserker is using:
<worn on legs> A loin cloth
<wielded> A gigantic steel mace

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan berserker sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Berelain joins your fight!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - An elite sharan berserker: Healthy >
An elite sharan berserker grunts in approval.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - An elite sharan berserker: Healthy > shank berserker
You leap at an elite sharan berserker, attempting to thrust a scimitar into his midriff.
-=+**
An elite sharan berserker blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!
Berelain blasts an elite sharan berserker's left leg hard.
Berelain blasts an elite sharan berserker's body.
+=- -

An elite sharan berseker blasts your left foot into bloody fragments!
Berelain blasts an elite sharan berserker's left hand.
Berelain blasts an elite sharan berserker's head extremely hard.
You narrowly miss an elite sharan berserker's midriff, scoring his side with your blade.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - An elite sharan berserker: Hurt >
You say 'That doesn't normally happen.'
An elite sharan berserker roars in rage!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - An elite sharan berserker: Hurt > slash berserker
-=+**+=
Berelain says 'I'm sure.'
- -=+*

Your scmitar leaves a gash across an elite sharan berserker's chest, failing to do any real damage.
Berelain's bone-crushing mattock smashes her club into the side of an elite sharan berserker's skull, leaving a a little dazed.
An elite sharan berserker's swing nearly rips off your head!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - An elite sharan berserker: Wounded > throw scimitar berserker
You throw a scimitar at an elite sharan berserker.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - An elite sharan berserker: Wounded >
An elite sharan berserker howls triumphantly.
A scimitar flies through the air...

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - An elite sharan berserker: Wounded >
A scimitar sticks into an elite sharan berserker's shoulder, having little effect.
Berelain swings her club up into an elite sharan berserker's groin, but it rebounds with a solid thunk.
An elite sharan berserker's swing nearly rips off your head!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - An elite sharan berserker: Beaten >
You are gallantly rescued by Berelain!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > bash berserker
-=+**+=- -
Berelain blasts an elite sharan berserker's left arm extremely hard!
Berelain's blast tickles an elite sharan berserker's shoulder.
An elite sharan guard blasts Berelain's body into bloody fragments!

=
Your bash at an elite sharan berserker sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Berelain: Wounded - an elite sharan berserker: Beaten >
You slice an elite sharan berserker's head into bloody fragments!
Berelain blasts an elite sharan berserker's body into bloody fragments!
Berelain blasts an elite sharan berserker's left foot into bloody fragments!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Berelain: Wounded - an elite sharan berserker: Critical >
You slice an elite sharan berserker's body into bloody fragments!
Berelain blasts an elite sharan berserker's head into bloody fragments!
Berelain blasts an elite sharan berserker's right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Berelain: Wounded - an elite sharan berserker: Critical >
You slice an elite sharan berserker's right hand into bloody fragments!
An elite sharan berserker is dead! R.I.P.
...head...really...ow...
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan berserker's death cry.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > grab scimitar
You yank a scimitar out of the shoulder of an elite sharan berserker's corpse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > dual scimitar
You grab a scimitar with your left hand.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
An elite sharan commander snarls in anger.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > bash commander
-=+**+
An elite sharan commander swiftly dodges Berelain's blast.
Berelain tries to blast an elite sharan commander, but he parries successfully.
=- -=

As an elite sharan commander avoids your bash, you topple over onto the ground!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Berelain: Wounded - an elite sharan commander: Healthy >
An elite sharan commander swiftly dodges Berelain's attempt to blast him.
Berelain tries to blast an elite sharan commander, but he parries successfully.
An elite sharan commander smites Berelain's left leg into bloody fragments!
An elite sharan commander snickers softly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Berelain: Wounded - an elite sharan commander: Healthy >
An elite sharan commander swiftly dodges your attempt to slice him.
You try to slice an elite sharan commander, but he parries successfully.
An elite sharan commander swiftly dodges Berelain's attempt to blast him.
Berelain tries to blast an elite sharan commander, but he deflects the blow.
An elite sharan commander smites Berelain's right foot extremely hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Berelain: Battered - an elite sharan commander: Healthy >
You try to slice an elite sharan commander, but he parries successfully.
You try to slice an elite sharan commander, but he parries successfully.
Berelain tries to blast an elite sharan commander, but he deflects the blow.
Berelain blasts an elite sharan commander's body hard.
Berelain swiftly dodges an elite sharan commander's attempt to smite her.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Berelain: Battered - an elite sharan commander: Scratched >
You slice an elite sharan commander's left arm hard.
You try to slice an elite sharan commander, but he parries successfully.
Berelain tries to blast an elite sharan commander, but he parries successfully.
Berelain tickles an elite sharan commander's right arm with her blast.
An elite sharan commander smites Berelain's head into bloody fragments!.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Berelain: Battered - an elite sharan commander: Scratched >
You try to slice an elite sharan commander, but he parries successfully.
You slice an elite sharan commander's body.
An elite sharan commander smites Berelain's right hand into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Berelain: Beaten - an elite sharan commander: Scratched >
Berelain's kick takes an elite sharan commander by suprise and sends him flying!
An elite sharan commander tumbles down.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite sharan commander's death cry.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > exits
Obvious exits:
West - Nearing the Aiel Waste
South - Surrounded by Jagged Peaks
Down - Impaled on the Rocks

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > catch
You take a minute to catch your breath.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Berelain begins digging into the tents.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You say 'I think I owe you lunch.'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You say 'There's a great Pan-Seanchan place that's opened up in Godan.'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Oh, the White Raven? I haven't had the time to go.'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Berelain finds a detailed dossier.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Berelain skims a dossier.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Oh this is pretty severe.'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Berelain gives you a set of orders.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'You need to get this to the highest ranking, literate Defender.'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Berelain ponders her oxymoron.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You say 'I'm reasonably sure I'll be shot on sight back Tear, but hey.'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Come again?'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You say 'Long story.'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > w
Leaning over the cliff
Your attention is drawn by what appears to be a great city far to the north, deep in the Aiel Waste.
The city appears to be both abandoned and half-finished. At the far end of the valley below is
a large cave entrance, which looks as though it could offer shelter from the harsh elements.
To the south the high walls of a Sharan trading post can be seen. The path to the trading post
looks a lot safer than directly descending the cliff.
[obvious exits: E S D ]
Berelain has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > frown
You frown at nothing in particular.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'They're going to come after us hard if they think there's any chance we can leak these plans.'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'I think we should split, I'll skirt the trading post to the south and take the pass near the Termool. You scale the cliff and head west. They'll expect us to stick together. One of us should have a good chance of making it back.'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
You say 'And one of us is going to have a hell of a time.'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > comf berelain
You comfort her.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain looks at you incredulously.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'What world do you live in?'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain gives you a sheath of papers.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'I've split the orders, we can both try and get something back.'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Make sure to leave lots of obvious tracks and clear footprints as you go, to throw them off.'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > nod
You nod in agreement.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'You know if by some miracle yo- we get back, it'll be straight back to mortal enemies right?'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > nod
You nod in agreement.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
You say 'Saves me buying lunch.'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain grins evilly.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain says 'Don't even try to get out of that.'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain punches you really hard in the arm.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain leaves south.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > ponder
You ponder life, the universe and everything.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
You say 'Rebel scum.'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Berelain yells 'Heard that.'

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh > d
Tumbling down a Cliff Face
You really should've considered taking the path, because tumbling down this sheer
rockface was slightly rash. Ignoring the pain as you smack into the dull rock
repeatedly, you take a moment to analyse the area. The surrounding desert
is bleak and devoid of landmarks, bar a ledge approaching at an alarming rate.
[ obvious exits: ]

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Ouch! You gasp in pain as you slam into the rock wall!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You smack into the face of the cliff and hear something snap!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You land on a ledge and the wind is knocked out of you.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
On a ledge
You are on a fairly wide ledge, not very far above the floor of the valley so descent is
an easy option, but high enough to be safe from the deadly creatures which inhabit this barren
wasteland. The natural ledge has been worn away by years of sandstorms and landslides and has
a reddish brown hue about it. From here you can see anything inhabiting the valley.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A large number of stones lie here, strewn about.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > groan
You groan softly.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > make camp
-=+**+=- -=+**+
You fail to find materials to set up a tent...
-=+**+=- -=+**+
You fail to find any wood for a campfire...
-=+**+=- -=+**+
You find some stones to start a fire, but have no wood to burn...
-=+**+=- -=+**+
You fail to find materials to make a camp.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
On a ledge
You are on a fairly wide ledge, not very far above the floor of the valley so descent is
an easy option, but high enough to be safe from the deadly creatures which inhabit this barren
wasteland. The natural ledge has been worn away by years of sandstorms and landslides and has
a reddish brown hue about it. From here you can see anything inhabiting the valley.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A large number of stones lie here, strewn about.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You say 'I need a beer.'

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > search beer
-
Bit of a long shot there champ.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > peer stones
You peer at the stones, thinking of a way to put them to use.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > build shelter stones
-=+**+=- -=+**+
You pile together a mound of stones...
-=+**+=- -=+**+
You sort through the stones and start to build a windbreak...
-=+**+=- -=+**+
You attempt to give the shelter a semblance of structural support...
-=+**+=- -=+**+
A rough stone shelter is finished.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > exa shelter
A rough stone shelter has been hastily assembled here. It looks like it will last a night or two.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > smile
You smile happily.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > l
On a ledge
You are on a fairly wide ledge, not so far above the floor of the valley for descent to be
dangerous, but high enough to be safe from the deadly creatures which inhabit this barren
wasteland. The natural ledge has been worn smooth by centuries of sandstorms and has
a reddish brown hue about it. From here you can see anything inhabiting the valley.
[ obvious exits: D ]
A rough stone shelter is here, offering rest.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sleep shelter
You go to sleep in a rough stone shelter.
A rough stone shelter immediately collapses on you.

Bivia
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Delion's Seanchan adventure

Post by Bivia » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:44 pm

I was actually expecting it to end with you burning the invasion plans in an attempt to light the rocks on fire.

Reyne
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Delion's Seanchan adventure

Post by Reyne » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:45 pm

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > spit
You spit on the floor.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
You say 'Ready up, time to Corenne to sender.'
5/5

Melat
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:52 pm
Location: Hawaii

Re: Delion's Seanchan adventure

Post by Melat » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:24 pm

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Mitch places the rocket on the ground, facing an elite sharan guard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > whisper Where'd you hide that?
You whisper 'Where'd you hide that?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Mitch arches an eyebrow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Mitch whispers 'Where did you hide the salmon?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > nod mitch
You nod at him.
Mitch nods at you.'
LOL

Post Reply