Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Kazi
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:41 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kazi » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:54 am

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
s
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A lantern has been left here. [8]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
e
u
Climbing a Hill
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of the brigand trooper is lying here. [4]
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Atop a Hill
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
*Kai* is standing here.
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Sandstone Obelisk
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of the brigand trooper is lying here. [3]
A chunk of sandstone lies on the ground.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black vulture is here flying around.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
s
h
g
Atop a Hill
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
*Kai* is standing here.
A black-feathered vulture circles endlessly looking for carrion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Kai* wields a curved clear dagger.
[back h.human]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+*
*Kai* sheathes a curved clear dagger into a long, black coat with gold embroidered cuffs.
*+=- -=
+*
*Kai* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Kai* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kai*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Tic in 7 seconds!
na rip kai
sca
You narrate 'rip kai'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Kai.

Rig
Posts: 1894
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Rig » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:02 pm

I feel bad for doing you dirty, but it was real good I think:

s
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

k h.human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
A large stone well is here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

change posture offensive
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > *Rhys* gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.
A Red Eagle warrior tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a Red Eagle warrior: Scratched > cha mood brave
*Rhys* gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a Red Eagle warrior: Scratched > *Rhys* gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a Red Eagle warrior: Scratched >
*Rhys* gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a Red Eagle warrior: Scratched > cha mood wimpy

*Rhys* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a Red Eagle warrior: Scratched > change posture defensive
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a Red Eagle warrior: Scratched > Posture changed to: Defensive

*Rhys* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.warrior: Scratched >
The ancient tree barely hits your head.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You barely stab a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Red Eagle warrior tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Rhys assumes an offensive striking posture.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

wher
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > dism
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rig - Path to the Old Monastery

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > You stop riding it.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > n
hide
back h.human
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A large stone well is here.
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

Rhys assumes a defensive striking posture.
You silently approach your victim...

+
*Rhys* leaves south riding a jet black courser.
A Red Eagle warrior leaves south.

+
*Rhys* has arrived from the south, riding a jet black courser.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the south.

-
*Rhys* gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.


*Rhys* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
This session you've landed 9 out of 15 stabs (60% landed).
*Rhys* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhys*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > get all corpse
scalp
s
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a bunch of fireworks from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a belt of overlapping obsidian plates from the corpse of Rhys.
You get Al'Akir's Despair, the bronze-headed voulge of the Malkieri from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a crimson cloak of fine Two Rivers wool from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Rhys.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Rhys.
You get a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Rhys.

Khugd
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Khugd » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:35 pm

Dying to a no hide stab! Rig sucks

A Darkened Pit
[ obvious exits: E ]
East: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A brown sack has been left here. [2]
A pile of blue cloth with silver stitching lies here in a heap.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dunkin the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
b rig
[backstab ]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=--=+*
Rig makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!
Rig is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Rig's death cry.

Cruoris
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Cruoris » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:42 pm

Khugd wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:35 pm
Dying to a no hide stab! Rig sucks
Dying to a KRIS stab! Rig sucks

Cruoris
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Cruoris » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:31 pm

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Aloisa* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Trevor* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Ryzom* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Koschei* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-=
*Ryzom* says 'lxFqJbB'

+*
A bloodstock stallion pricks its ears forward and looks alert.
Razhak narrates 'aloisa was also battered'

*+=- -
*Trevor* starts barreling down on you, a shocklance aimed at your chest.
=+
*Koschei* says '`Jth BlM'

*
*Aloisa* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Aloisa* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aloisa*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Koschei* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Koschei: Hurt >
*Ryzom* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

Terinor
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Terinor » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:49 pm

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Backstab who?
*Jakd* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...

*Jakd* leaves west. <<
-=+**+=- -
*Kryyg* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
=
*Kryyg* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
+
*
*Jakd* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Jakd* is dead! R.I.P.

Jaeris
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:02 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Jaeris » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:50 am

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered - Axxye: Battered > Isabel tries to strike Axxye, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce Axxye, but he deflects the blow.
Axxye tries to strike Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
*Cowl* stabs Isabel's head hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered - Axxye: Battered > call

Isabel tells you 'have rescue?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered - Axxye: Battered >
Antoine narrates 'am out a sec'
Axxye panics, and attempts to flee!

call
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered - Axxye: Battered >
You try to pierce Axxye, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered - Axxye: Battered > You don't see a closed gate.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered - Axxye: Battered > reply nod
You try to pierce Axxye, but he parries successfully.
Axxye barely strikes Isabel's body.
*Cowl* stabs Isabel's body.
You reply to Isabel 'nod' <--- this as supposed to be a NO

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered - Axxye: Battered >
Axxye panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered - Axxye: Battered >
Axxye avoids being bashed by Isabel who loses her balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Isabel: Battered - Axxye: Battered > reply he zrk come

Axxye leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You reply to Isabel 'he zrk come' <-- meant to tell Antoine Isabel was zerk

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Cowl* stabs Isabel's body hard.
Antoine narrates 'meh'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > *Cowl* tries to stab Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > c

Axxye has arrived from the north.

x
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.axxye] ry >
You silently approach your victim...

*
*Cowl* stabs Isabel's right leg hard.

*
*Cowl* stabs Isabel's left leg hard.

+
*Cowl* avoids being bashed by Isabel who loses her balance and falls!


Axxye makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
This session you've landed 580 out of 1161 stabs (49% landed).
Axxye is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Axxye's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Antoine tells you 'loot her?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Cowl* tries to stab Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
A rat starts following you.
*Cowl* tries to stab Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
*Cowl* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a small purse from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a yew staff from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a black shirt trimmed in lace from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a pair of braided silver lightning bolts from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a pair of braided silver lightning bolts from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a shoufa with a black veil from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Axxye.
*Cowl* gets a jade carving of an old man from the corpse of Axxye.

get all corpse
The corpse of Axxye seems to be empty.
Isabel tells you 'am also'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > They aren't here.
Antoine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Antoine leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Cowl* tries to stab Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > nar rip

*Cowl* tries to stab Isabel, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You narrate 'rip'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Cowl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Cowl* leaves south.
*Cowl* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Cowl* leaves north.
Antoine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Isabel can't seem to regain control of herself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Isabel can't seem to regain control of herself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Isabel can't seem to regain control of herself.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > tell isabel that help?
s
You tell Isabel 'that help?'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
West: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Isabel tells you 'grin'

Kali
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:57 pm
Location: New Mexico, US

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kali » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:55 pm

When you just don't quite time h.dark right. Good shot Cruoris.


Adael has arrived from the north, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Antoine has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.


[k h.dark] <------- K H.DARK

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Lord Kajin leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong >

Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Antoine.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Cruoris
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Cruoris » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:30 am

Kali wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:55 pm
When you just don't quite time h.dark right. Good shot Cruoris.
Don't think it was me.

Kali
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:57 pm
Location: New Mexico, US

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Kali » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:29 am

Ah, I'd assumed as you'd just been hiding in the room a few moments before.

Post Reply