Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
isabel
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Thu May 21, 2020 1:56 pm

Boredom kills my friends. Do not get bored!!! :P

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
#unhighlight HP
Removed Highlight: HP
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.
Anomander narrates
'not sure what they
are doing..'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > tr
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > -=+
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Human leaving NORTH.
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Myrddraal leaving NORTH.
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Myrddraal leaving >>> EAST.
Some obvious almost day-old bloody traces of a Human leaving >>> EAST.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Koresh leaving >>> EAST.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar i am oakdoor to block
Bul narrates
'nothing?'
You narrate 'i am
oakdoor to block'
Saif narrates 'unsure
his tracks are dung'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar fresh koresh e of here
x
You narrate 'fresh koresh e of here'

`
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
kill $target$
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l s
#alias o open oakdoor;#alias p close oakdoor;#alias kn knock oakdoor;#alias unl unlock oakdoor;#alias lo lock oakdoor;#alias pi pick oakdoor;
Aliased 'o' to: open oakdoor
Aliased 'p' to: close oakdoor
Aliased 'kn' to: knock oakdoor
Aliased 'unl' to: unlock oakdoor
Aliased 'lo' to: lock oakdoor
Aliased 'pi' to: pick oakdoor
The gate looks like a solid slab of oak, stained with the black fumes in
this place.

The oakdoor is open.

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched
MV:Full >
Saif narrates 'may be
n to path area'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > #highlight HP blue
'HP' will now be highlighted with: blue
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.
Antoine narrates
'They are scurred of
the Bul crap.'

notice
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
kill $target$
#unhighlight HP
Removed Highlight: HP
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > ts
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > -=+
You could find no tracks at all.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
`
They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Scratched
MV:Full >
Bul narrates 'Very
smart Isabel, this is
why you are
council!'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > #highlight HP blue
'HP' will now be highlighted with: blue
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
look
kill $target$
kill $target$
#unhighlight HP
Removed Highlight: HP
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
notice
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
#highlight HP blue
'HP' will now be highlighted with: blue
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
x
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
kill $target$
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
look
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
x
kill $target$
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You are hungry.
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > inv
You are carrying:
a leather water flask

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > exa pouch
pp
It is a soft leather pouch.
When you look inside, you see:
pouch (used) :
[2] a backpack
a splintered crimson skull
[3] an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
seven gold crowns
a copper penny
[3] a lantern
a package of iron rations
a package of dried rations
a mirrored lantern

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You put a leather water flask in a soft leather pouch.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > get package pouch
You get a package of iron rations from a soft leather pouch.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > eat package
inv
You eat the rations.
You are full.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You are carrying:
Nothing.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

look
x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > `
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
look
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > who

Players
-------
Agen of the Borderlands
Castien of Shienar
Maranta of Mayene
Jirrin of the Borderlands (Idle)
Bul Kathos {Shienaran Lancer Applicant}
Lady Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer Blademaster Council]
Sobek Le'Crocs, Carver by the River
Camille the Damane, leashed to Alyena Sul'dam [Damane]
Lord Anomander Rake [Shienaran Lancer]
Rei the Damane [Damane]
Valkner the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin]
Lucio of Shienar (Linkless) (Idle)
Lord Saif the Advocate [Legion of Unity Council]
Katia of Cairhien
Benefice of the Borderlands
Tazun Yokota [Ever Victorious Army]
Antoine Rains [Shienaran Lancer]
Garrus di'Aran Kafar, Sastdin WANTED
Ashlynn Alessandri, Tower Accepted, Yellow Ajah Apprentice [White Tower]
Dixie Trix the Storyteller [Gleeman]

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *> Walker the Saldaean Ranger
Bertha of Murandy
Iozaki of Arafel
Jacobo of Two Rivers
Kerryk the Under-lieutenant [Illian Companion, Council of Nine]
Daemon Darkmoor [Shienaran Lancer]
Jubilee the White Apprentice, Tower Accepted [White Tower]
Pardran of Shienar
Kordo of Shienar

29 players displayed.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > nar I thought I was council to promote rp
x
`
You narrate 'I thought I was council to promote rp'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > look
The Twist in the Dark Road
The dark road turns away from the hill to the SOUTH, leading NORTH and >>> EAST.
The hill to the SOUTH is topped with a black tower, whose battlements survey
the entire area. The gate to the tower is to the SOUTH of here, while to the
NORTH the road enters a cold, dark pass. A cart track leads WEST <<<wards. The
dark road looks like a black snake crawling through the grey grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

tt
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > -=+
Some obvious recent tracks of Koresh leaving >>> EAST.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Koresh leaving SOUTH.
Some clear almost day-old bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving NORTH.
Some almost day-old tracks of Trill leaving >>> EAST.
Some almost day-old tracks of Trill leaving NORTH.
Some almost day-old tracks of Trill leaving >>> EAST.
Some day-old tracks of Koresh leaving >>> EAST.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
ts
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > -
Antoine narrates
'That you are, Lady
Isabel.'

=+
You could find no tracks at all.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
east
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > notice
The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

south
south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
south
#unhighlight HP
Removed Highlight: HP
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
Barren Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Desolate Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A titanic creature of the Shadow is here, wrapped in lightning.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is full.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north
north
north
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
east
Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

east
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > east
notice
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Walker is lying here.
A wicked bronze colored scourge made of chain lies by the wayside.
The corpse of Stomp is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > tr
#highlight HP blue
'HP' will now be highlighted with: blue
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched
MV:Full >
Saif tells you 'you
keep zone?'

-=+
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving WEST <<<.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving NORTH.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a warhorse (ridden) leaving WEST <<<.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a warhorse (ridden) leaving NORTH.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Moloch leaving WEST <<<.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > `
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > rep nods, 1w rk atm
x
You reply to Saif
'nods, 1w rk atm'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
`
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
ts
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make UP the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads WEST <<<, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Walker is lying here.
A wicked bronze colored scourge made of chain lies by the wayside.
The corpse of Stomp is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > -=+
Some clear day-old tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving >>> EAST.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name
here.
Saif tells you 'go
see if gear hidden 2n
1e'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
look
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - In Front of the Castle

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make UP the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads WEST <<<, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Walker is lying here.
A wicked bronze colored scourge made of chain lies by the wayside.
The corpse of Stomp is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > north
east
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
Overlooking the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Crumbling Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Below the Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
look
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Below the Wall
A small trail disappears into nothing in the dusty soil below you. Dead,
brown grass grows all over the ground but the lack of water and the heat
has killed most of it. A smell emerges from the decomposing grass, filling
your nostrils and irritating your lungs. The ground to the WEST <<< looks quite
dry and to the NORTH the underfoot looks virtually the same as here.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > rep nerp
x
`
You reply to Saif
'nerp'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > north
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is fresh.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > x
Among the Boulders
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
x
south
East of the Log
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
Crumbling Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Overlooking the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Overlooking the Gorge

stat
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
You are a 336 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 190, Dodging bonus: 2, Parrying bonus: 4
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Walker is lying here.
A wicked bronze colored scourge made of chain lies by the wayside.
The corpse of Stomp is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Antoine tells you 'I
was told to call you
Lady! :P'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Saif tells you 'nod'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > tell antoine by whom??
x
`
You tell Antoine 'by whom??'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is full.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
west
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west

Saif narrates 'bad
was s blight'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
south

*Koresh* has arrived from the SOUTH.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Antoine tells you 'I
cannot say.'
*Koresh* pounds your
left arm.

* R HP:Scratched
MV:Full - Koresh:
Healthy > No way!
You're fighting for
your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy >
Castien narrates
'elbow'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Healthy >
You pound *Koresh*'s right leg.
*Koresh* barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > nar on allw rk koresh

*Badrazel* has arrived from the SOUTH.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > $com$

*Badrazel* leaves >>> EAST.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > $com$
You narrate 'on allw rk koresh'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > Cancelled.
-east
=east
east
+*kill $target$
kill $target$
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > No way! You're
fighting for your
life!
Saif narrates 'fella
leaves 0 tracks'

* R HP:Scratched
MV:Full - Koresh:
Scratched > You do
the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
*Koresh* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
*Koresh* barely pounds your body.

nar bad passed
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > $com$

*Koresh* pounds your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > You narrate 'bad passed'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
*Koresh* tickles your
head with his pound.
Saif narrates
'clearing DOWNer'

-=+**+=- -=
You pound *Koresh*'s left leg.
Your bash at *Koresh* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > nar am going to zerk and hope thye hit!
be
You narrate 'am going to zerk and hope thye hit!'

#highlight MV red
'MV' will now be highlighted with: red
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
You pound *Koresh*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Scratched >
You pound *Koresh*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > smile
$com$
You smile happily.
Saif narrates 'care,
they still have a
5-6'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
You pound *Koresh*'s
right leg.
*Koresh* pounds your
body.
Bul narrates 'lol'

-=+**+=
*Trill* draws a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from an earthen brown mantle with a flash of
steel.
*Trill* wields a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in a two-handed grip.
*Trill* stabs your left leg.

- -
*Trill* stabs your right hand hard.

=
As *Koresh* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
The raven master bellows 'K[AvGIQ bkl Qm@dz\Y e] ryJywXW l_e'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > nar on 2
$com$

*Koresh* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Cruoris* stabs your right leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
*Cruoris* stabs your right leg.
*Trill* stabs your body.
*Koresh* pounds your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
*Trill* now follows *Koresh*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > nar 3!

Cruoris assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > $com$
*Cruoris* stabs your right leg hard.
You narrate 'on 2'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt > *Grut* has arrived from the >>> EAST.

Cancelled.
You narrate '3!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Koresh: Hurt >
*Cruoris* stabs your
right foot.
*Trill* barely stabs
your head.
*Koresh* barely
pounds your body.
*Grut* pounds your
left leg hard.
Antoine narrates 'I
am orch.'
*Trill* is now a
member of *Koresh*'s
groUP.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Badrazel* has arrived from the >>> EAST.

-=+**+
*Badrazel* leaves SOUTH.

=
*Cruoris* stabs your
left foot.
Saif narrates 'you
zerk?'

-
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

-=
Your bash at *Koresh* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > nar 4!
You narrate '4!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Grut* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Cruoris* stabs your right hand hard.
*Trill* barely stabs your right foot.
You pound *Koresh*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* barely stabs your left leg.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > nar i'm zerk :(
You narrate 'i'm zerk :('

$com$
* R HP:Wounded
MV:Fresh - Koresh:
Hurt >
Bul narrates 'im hagg
ugh'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Grut* pounds your left leg.
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
*Trill* tickles your right leg with his stab.
You pound *Koresh*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Cruoris* stabs your left leg hard.
*Trill* stabs your right leg.
You pound *Koresh*'s head hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > $com$
-=+*
*Grut* pounds your
body.
*Cruoris* barely
stabs your left
foot.
*Trill* stabs your
left leg.
Anomander narrates
'coming'

*+=-
*Koresh* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > $com$

*Grut* pounds your body.
*Cruoris* stabs your left leg.
*Trill* stabs your head.
*Koresh* tickles your head with his pound.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Trill* barely stabs your body.
*Koresh* tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
Antoine has arrived from the SOUTH, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
Antoine scythes *Grut*'s body.
*Cruoris* massages Antoine's shoulders.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Grut* pounds your right hand very hard.
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
*Trill* stabs your left arm.
*Koresh* tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Trill* looks at you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt > -
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

=+*
Antoine scythes *Grut*'s left leg hard.
*Grut* barely pounds your right foot.
*Cruoris* stabs your left hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Antoine sends *Grut* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*+=- -=
Your bash at *Koresh* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
Antoine narrates 'on
allw'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Koresh: Hurt >
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* barely stabs your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Koresh*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded >
Antoine scythes *Grut*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* stabs your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Koresh*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded >
*Cruoris* gently massages your shoulders...ahhhhhhhhhh...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded > nar fiveee
Antoine scythes *Grut*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* stabs your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trill* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Koresh*'s body.
*Cruoris* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Koresh*'s body hard.
You narrate 'fiveee'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded >
*Loomis* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded >
Loomis assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Koresh: Wounded > nar get safe
nar 6 am dead
*Loomis* tries to stab Antoine, but he deflects the blow.
Antoine scythes *Grut*'s body hard.
*someone* pounds your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Saif.
Circle of Light

Ominas
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Ominas » Thu May 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Only you I swear haha

Kat
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Kat » Sat May 30, 2020 5:41 pm

Back to back failures, makes me want to puke.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > North Road
The North Road stretches on to the north and south. Off to the south you can
make out a wooden bridge, and the small thatched houses of Emond's Field. The
Westwood lies off to the west, but is too dense here to be accessable.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
Door south: palisade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
o
k h.seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > North Road
The well-trod hard dirt path known as the North Road continues on to both
north and south. Thick and dark green trees border the western edge of the
road, all but impenetrable. A large field of grass lies to the east.
The wind causes the thick dirt of the road to swell up frequently,
making your trip an irritating one.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
e
o
k h.seanchan
b
Thick Grassy Field
This thick and grassy plain is a comfortable spot to rest from a
long journey on the monotonous stretch of road which lies to the
west. The grass is knee high here, but seems like a bed made of
feathers to your weary limbs. The field continues on to the north
and east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Ronspence*, but he deflects the blow.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ronspence: Critical >
[bash ]

*Ronspence* barely pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

-
=+
*
*Ronspence* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
+=
-
-=
*Ronspence* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pound *Ronspence*, but he deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Ronspence* sends him sprawling!
*Ronspence* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ronspence* leaves west. <<
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
w
North Road
The well-trod hard dirt path known as the North Road continues on to both
north and south. Thick and dark green trees border the western edge of the
road, all but impenetrable. A large field of grass lies to the east.
The wind causes the thick dirt of the road to swell up frequently,
making your trip an irritating one.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Ronspence* is sitting here.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
bb
rem mallet;wield lance
v
charge h.seanchan
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You wield a steel-shafted lance.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You line up your charge...

-=
+*
*
Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.
*Ronspence* panics, and attempts to flee!
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ronspence: Critical >

*Ronspence* leaves east. >>
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o
k h.seanchan
bbb
rem lance;wield mallet
o
k h.seanchan
They aren't here.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You stop using a steel-shafted lance.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You wield a silver-banded war mallet with both hands.
*Ronspence* has arrived from the east.
e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You try to pound *Ronspence*, but he parries successfully.
o
k h.seanchan
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ronspence: Critical > *Ronspence* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pound *Ronspence*, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ronspence: Critical > You do the best you can!
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ronspence: Critical >
b
[bash ]

-=
*Ronspence* panics, and attempts to flee!
+
*
*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Ronspence* sends him sprawling!
*Ronspence* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ronspence* leaves east. >>
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
e
Thick Grassy Field
This thick and grassy plain is a comfortable spot to rest from a
long journey on the monotonous stretch of road which lies to the
west. The grass is knee high here, but seems like a bed made of
feathers to your weary limbs. The field continues on to the north
and east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Ronspence* is sitting here.
bb
rem mallet;wield lance
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
v
charge h.seanchan
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You wield a steel-shafted lance.
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You line up your charge...
-
=+
*
*
Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.
*Ronspence* panics, and attempts to flee!
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Ronspence: Critical >

*Ronspence* leaves north. ^^

Asahel
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:34 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Asahel » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:49 pm

I just thought my link was going to be stable. Dropped at the wrong time I guess...

A Curving in the Road
The road takes a small bend to the west and south here. The road clearly had to
bend around the hill to you see lying there next to the road. The road bends
towards a green forest. The chitter of small birds and other forest animals can
already be heard from the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Someone narrates 'they're not here'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Alivan - A Bend in the Road
Asahel - A Curving in the Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Alivan narrates 'nod'

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
Road Besides the Beginning of a Forest
The road passes the beginning of a small forested glade. The road itself
continues to the north and south. To your west you see a large hill rising up
from the ground. To your east small bushes and sprouts of green indicate that
this is the beginning of a forest. Behind the bushes you see large trees
standing tall.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Beginning of the Forest
Small bushes and green saplings grow all around you. Further to the south the
forest becomes more vegetated. Tall trees stand besides the road all the way to
your south. The forest appears to be very alive. This close to the road you see
only a few smaller animals. Judging by the noises you hear from the forest
there must be some large things in there too.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The brown mother bear is looking for her wayward cub.
A woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
s
A Small Clearing Beneath the Ancient Oaktrees
The vegetation clears a bit here revealing a small campsite. The fire has long
gone out. The remains of a blanket lie besided the fire. The person who used
the site must have fled off in a hurry. Tall trees and bushes grow very close
together closing off your north and east directions. The south and east are
passable.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Deeper within the Forest
This deep within the forest you find it harder to avoid the trees and bushes
since they start to crowd the place. Your east is impassable due to the amount
of vegetation growing there. The other direction appear to be passable, with
some gentle force. Hidden under some bushes you see the skeleton of a human.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A skeleton lies here, the only remains of some unknown adventurer.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asahel - Deeper within the Forest
Someone narrates 'come cut ent'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > scan s
Your eyesight is not so keen.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
A Small Clearing Beneath the Ancient Oaktrees
The vegetation clears a bit here revealing a small campsite. The fire has long
gone out. The remains of a blanket lie besided the fire. The person who used
the site must have fled off in a hurry. Tall trees and bushes grow very close
together closing off your north and east directions. The south and east are
passable.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
w
Beginning of the Forest
Small bushes and green saplings grow all around you. Further to the south the
forest becomes more vegetated. Tall trees stand besides the road all the way to
your south. The forest appears to be very alive. This close to the road you see
only a few smaller animals. Judging by the noises you hear from the forest
there must be some large things in there too.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The brown mother bear is looking for her wayward cub.
A woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
Road Besides the Beginning of a Forest
The road passes the beginning of a small forested glade. The road itself
continues to the north and south. To your west you see a large hill rising up
from the ground. To your east small bushes and sprouts of green indicate that
this is the beginning of a forest. Behind the bushes you see large trees
standing tall.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc serves the Chosen here.
A Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
*Antioch* is standing here.
*Grizzler* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the east.
Someone narrates 'was on'
*Antioch* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Antioch: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
n
w
n
n
Connected to host game.wotmud.org


The Wheel Of Time MUD
Mark IV

Updated and Maintained by
Flash, Ingtar, Mournblade, & Zun

Based on the novels by Robert Jordan
and published by Tor Books

Running since Summer 1993
Original Code - CircleMUD
[DikuMUD I Original Source]

Original game idea, concept, and design:
Katja Nyboa, Tom Madsen, Hans Henrik Staerfeldt
Michael Seifert, and Sebastian Hammer

By what name do you wish to be known? asahel
Passphrase: mhmm


WARNING: Character has no registered email address!
Those entered in forums don't show up here/aren't linked here yet.
If you forget your passphrase you will be out of luck! See 'help passphrase'!
You take over your own body, already in use!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > l

Benefice has left the game.

Connected to host game.wotmud.org


The Wheel Of Time MUD
Mark IV

Updated and Maintained by
Flash, Ingtar, Mournblade, & Zun

Based on the novels by Robert Jordan
and published by Tor Books

Running since Summer 1993
Original Code - CircleMUD
[DikuMUD I Original Source]

Original game idea, concept, and design:
Katja Nyboa, Tom Madsen, Hans Henrik Staerfeldt
Michael Seifert, and Sebastian Hammer

By what name do you wish to be known? asahel
Passphrase: Mhmmmmmm


WARNING: Character has no registered email address!
Those entered in forums don't show up here/aren't linked here yet.
If you forget your passphrase you will be out of luck! See 'help passphrase'!
You take over your own body, already in use!
Gorith leaves down.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > l
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
Some heavy leather shoes, covered in dust, stand here.
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A plain brown belt has been dropped here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
An old and worn leather vest is here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here. [2]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here.
A simple staff, well made for combat, lies here. [2]
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A simple staff, well made for combat, lies here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > st
You stand up.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > d
You can't leave the Circle for another 13 minutes, since you were pkilled!

Sarryn
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Sarryn » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:02 pm

A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stomp* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

[charge h.dark] ull >
You struggle to line up your charge...
*Stomp* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Stomp: Scratched >
*Angkar* pierces your left arm hard.
*Stomp* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Angkar* clumsily approaches a warhorse, broadcasting his intentions.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Stomp: Scratched > sigh

A warhorse tries to hit Angkar, but he parries successfully.
*Stomp* slashes your left arm very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Stomp: Scratched > You sigh.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Stomp: Scratched >
*Angkar* says 'AEF'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Stomp: Scratched >
A warhorse tries to hit Angkar, but he deflects the blow.
*Angkar* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to lance *Stomp*, but he parries successfully.
*Stomp* slashes your body very hard.

isabel
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:48 pm

If you stopped single handedly ganking 7+ of them in Blight they wouldn't need to try stab your horse to even the odds !!!

Kryyg
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Kryyg » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:08 pm

Le Sigh

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > kill human
You try to slash *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Battered > Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Battered > where
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Battered > 0
Zila narrates 'i am beat'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Calcaneus - Burnt Wagons
Cruoris - Path Junction
Kryyg - Burnt Wagons
Badrazel - Burnt Wagons
Zila - Burnt Wagons
Badrazel blasts *Raspen*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

[bash ] ong MV:Strong - Raspen: Battered >


Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Raspen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Raspen* leaves west.

w
*6
0
Cancelled.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Raspen* is standing here.
Badrazel has arrived from the east.
Zila has arrived from the east.
Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Zila tries to pound *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
[kil h.light]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Zila tries to pound *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
*Raspen* barely pierces Badrazel's right leg.
Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Raspen* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > w
kill human
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Raspen* is standing here.
Badrazel has arrived from the east.
Zila has arrived from the east.
Calcaneus has arrived from the east.
Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Zila tries to pound *Raspen*, but he dodges the attack.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
Zila tries to pound *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
*Raspen* pierces Badrazel's body.
Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > w
kill human
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Zila the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting Raspen.
Badrazel the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Raspen.
*Raspen* is here, fighting Badrazel.
Calcaneus has arrived from the east.
Cruoris narrates 'im off'

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human

*Raspen* leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > e
e
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Badrazel has arrived from the west.
Zila has arrived from the west.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Raspen* is here, fighting Cruoris.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Kicking Ninja is here, fighting Raspen.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Badrazel has arrived from the west.
Zila has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Zila tries to pound *Raspen*, but he dodges the attack.
Calcaneus tries to lance *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Cruoris tries to stab *Raspen*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Raspen* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > n
kill human
0
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Badrazel has arrived from the south.
Zila has arrived from the south.
Ack, you lost Calcaneus!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Cruoris assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

n
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > n
n
n
n
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Badrazel has arrived from the south.
Zila has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Badrazel has arrived from the south.
Zila has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Badrazel has arrived from the south.
Zila has arrived from the south.
Cruoris has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Entrance to Clearing
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Badrazel has arrived from the south.
Zila has arrived from the south.
Cruoris has arrived from the south.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Before the Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Badrazel has arrived from the south.
Zila has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
h
They aren't here.

[track human] ong MV:Strong >


Cruoris tries to stab *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.

-
Zila tries to pound *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.

=
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Human leaving south.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Human leaving south.
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Human leaving east.
Some clear fresh tracks of Castien leaving east.
Some clear fresh tracks of Raspen leaving north.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Raspen leaving south.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Erynn leaving south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
You slash *Raspen*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Raspen: Beaten >
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!

fence is now set as your door1.
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Raspen: Beaten >
You try to slash *Raspen*, but he dodges the attack.
Zila pounds *Raspen*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
Cruoris tries to stab *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
Cruoris tries to stab *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.

open fence
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Raspen: Beaten > kill human
kill human
It's already open!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Raspen: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Raspen: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Raspen: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Raspen: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Raspen: Beaten > kill human
*Raspen* leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
Entrance to Clearing
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Raspen* is standing here.
Badrazel has arrived from the north.
Ack, you lost Zila!
Cruoris tries to stab *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Raspen* tries to pierce Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
Cruoris tries to stab *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You slash *Raspen*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!
Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Wounded - Raspen: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Wounded - Raspen: Beaten > Cruoris stabs *Raspen*'s head into bloody fragments!
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Wounded - Raspen: Critical > kill human

*Raspen* leaves north.
Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
Cruoris tries to stab *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
Zila has arrived from the north.
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to slash *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Badrazel: Beaten - Raspen: Critical > Ok.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Badrazel: Beaten - Raspen: Critical > 2
of
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Badrazel: Beaten - Raspen: Critical > kill human
Zila leaves north.
*Raspen* leaves south.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

n
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > s
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > s
Zila has arrived from the north.
Before the Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Badrazel has arrived from the south.
Zila has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > s
Entrance to Clearing
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Badrazel has arrived from the north.
Zila has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > s
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Badrazel has arrived from the north.
Zila has arrived from the north.
Cruoris has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Badrazel has arrived from the north.
Zila has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > s
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Badrazel has arrived from the north.
Zila has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Kryyg has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Kryyg has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Badrazel has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Badrazel has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Zila has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Zila has been spotted!'
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Raspen* is here, fighting Calcaneus.
Calcaneus the Hunter is here, fighting Raspen.
Badrazel has arrived from the north.
Zila has arrived from the north.
Cruoris has arrived from the north.
Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Zila has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Calcaneus narrates 'on'
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Badrazel the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Raspen.
*Raspen* is here, fighting Calcaneus.
Calcaneus the Hunter is here, fighting Raspen.
Zila has arrived from the south.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
*Raspen* leaves north.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > n
They aren't here.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > n
Calcaneus narrates 'on 1n of burnt'
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Raspen* is standing here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Badrazel has arrived from the south.
Zila has arrived from the south.
Calcaneus has arrived from the south.
Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
Cruoris tries to stab *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
Zila tries to pound *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Calcaneus has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Badrazel has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Badrazel has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Zila has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Zila has been spotted!'
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Kicking Ninja is here, fighting Raspen.
Zila the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting Raspen.
Badrazel the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Raspen.
*Raspen* is here, fighting Badrazel.
A sergeant is here, fighting Cruoris.
A sergeant is here, fighting Zila.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human

Cruoris tries to stab *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
A sergeant tries to pound Cruoris, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant pounds Zila's right arm.
Zila tries to pound *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.
Cruoris tries to stab *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
Badrazel tries to blast *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Raspen* leaves south.
They aren't here.
Badrazel leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Kryyg has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Kryyg has been spotted!'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Calcaneus leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > s
s
Zila panics, and attempts to flee!
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Calcaneus the Hunter is here, fighting Raspen.
*Raspen* is here, fighting Calcaneus.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Badrazel the Inflicted Servant is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Zila the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting Raspen.
Calcaneus the Hunter is here, fighting Raspen.
*Raspen* is here, fighting Calcaneus.
Badrazel has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Zila tries to pound *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Badrazel leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
*Raspen* leaves north.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > n
kill human
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Raspen* is standing here.
*Harun* is here, fighting Cruoris.
*Erynn* is standing here.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Cruoris, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Castien* is standing here.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Kicking Ninja is here, fighting a sergeant.
A sergeant is here, fighting Cruoris.
A sergeant is here, fighting Cruoris.
Zila has arrived from the south.
Calcaneus has arrived from the south.

n
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
*Kethtaz* tries to slash Cruoris, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* slashes Cruoris's body.
A sergeant tries to pound Cruoris, but he parries successfully.
Cruoris stabs a sergeant's right leg very hard.
A sergeant tries to pound Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
*Castien* tries to pierce Calcaneus, but he deflects the blow.
Zila tries to pound *Raspen*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Harun: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Harun: Battered > *Erynn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Harun: Battered >
Cruoris panics, and attempts to flee!

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered - Harun: Battered > f
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!rong - Cruoris: Battered - Harun: Battered >
Cruoris leaves north.

kill human

A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Kryyg has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Kryyg has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Zila has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Zila has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Calcaneus has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Calcaneus has been spotted!'
A sergeant joins Castien's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!

2
*Kethtaz* barely slashes your body.
You flee head over heels.
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Cruoris is Zealot of the Well, Kicking Ninja is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
They aren't here.

of
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > s
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Calcaneus the Hunter is here, fighting Castien.
Zila the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting Raspen.
*Raspen* is here, fighting Zila.
*Harun* is standing here.
*Erynn* is standing here.
*Kethtaz* is here, fighting Zila, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Castien* is here, fighting Calcaneus.
A sergeant is here, fighting Calcaneus.
A sergeant is here, fighting Zila.
Cruoris tries to stab *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Calcaneus panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to slash *Erynn*, but she deflects the blow.

s
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Erynn: Beaten > kill human
*Raspen* leaves north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Erynn: Beaten > change mood wimpy
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Kryyg has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Kryyg has been spotted!'
Ok.

f
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Erynn: Beaten > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!rong - Erynn: Beaten >


*Erynn* panics, and attempts to flee!
Calcaneus leaves north.
Calcaneus has arrived from the north.

e
e

*Erynn* leaves north.
Calcaneus leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Erynn* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
The corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Raspen* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human

*Raspen* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > 0
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

n
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > e
e
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > e
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Raspen* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > You try to slash *Raspen*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical > Ok.

0
[bash ] ong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical >

=
*Raspen* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Badrazel has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Badrazel has been spotted!'

=
Your bash at *Raspen* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical > 2
of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical > Ok.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical > You slash *Raspen*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical > kill human
kill human
kill human
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical > Ok.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical > Ok.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Raspen: Critical > *Raspen* leaves west.
They aren't here.

kill human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > kill human
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Harun* is standing here.
*Erynn* is standing here.
*Raspen* is standing here.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Castien* is standing here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

0
* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Kethtaz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Harun* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Raspen* leaves west.
Ok.

change mood wimpy:Strong MV:Strong - Harun: Battered >
[bash ]


*Harun* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*Kethtaz* slashes your body.
*Erynn* pierces your right arm.
*Castien* leaves south.

f
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Harun: Battered > s
You panic and attempt to flee!

s

*Castien* has arrived from the south.

Calcaneus narrates 'firetruck'
You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Castien* is standing here.
*Harun* is standing here.
*Erynn* is standing here.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Kethtaz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Erynn* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Castien* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Harun* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt >
Cruoris narrates 'umm'

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt > f
def
*Harun* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Castien* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Erynn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Kethtaz*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kethtaz* barely slashes your body.
*Castien* pierces your right arm.
You panic and attempt to flee!


A rat squeaks 'Cosimo is at Burnt Wagons'

You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
[change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Calcaneus narrates 'think we lost bad'

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > change wimpy 30
You will now flee if you go below 30 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > e
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > sneak
s
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > n
sneak
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A chestnut stallion trots about.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > sneak
sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong > *Castien* has arrived from the west.
*Erynn* has arrived from the west.
Ok, you stop sneaking.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong >
*Castien* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong - Castien: Wounded >
*Erynn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

f
* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong - Castien: Wounded > s
You panic and attempt to flee!

w
s

*Erynn* pierces your body.
*Castien* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

s

A rat squeaks 'Cosimo is at Burnt Wagons'

You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong > *Kethtaz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Castien* has arrived from the north.
*Erynn* has arrived from the north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt > f
*Erynn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Castien* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!ng - Kethtaz: Hurt >
Cruoris narrates 'kryyg ok?'


You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong >
*Castien* has arrived from the west.
*Kethtaz* has arrived from the west, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong >
*Castien* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong - Castien: Wounded >
*Kethtaz* slashes your left leg.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong - Castien: Wounded > f
s
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Castien* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


*Castien* tickles your body with his pierce.

You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Castien* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong >
*Castien* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong > w

*Kethtaz* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt > s
s

*Castien* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt >
*Castien* barely pierces your body.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt >
*Castien* barely pierces your body.
*Kethtaz* slashes your body.
*Castien* pierces your body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt > change mood wimpy
def

*Castien* pierces your left arm hard.
*Kethtaz* slashes your body.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt >
*Castien* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt > Zila narrates 'i am going camp low beat'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Kethtaz: Hurt > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

*Castien* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Kethtaz*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

s
*Castien* pierces your right arm.
You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Castien* is standing here.
*Kethtaz* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong > w
s
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

s
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Castien* has arrived from the east.
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Harun* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong > s
*Harun* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Harun: Battered > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Harun: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Harun: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Harun: Battered > You try to slash *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
*Harun* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Harun: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Harun: Battered >
*Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Castien* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Harun: Battered >
*Kethtaz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Castien* pierces your left leg.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong - Harun: Battered > f
w
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Castien* pierces your body.
*Harun* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong > s

*Cosimo* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

s
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong > s
*Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

w
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Strong > w
*Kethtaz* has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

Castien
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Castien » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:49 am

Fun fight friendo, sad lag times.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

k tree
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You pierce the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Hurt >
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The giant blight beetle joins the giant blight beetle's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You pierce the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Wounded >
You pierce the blighted tree's crown into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Wounded > close rock

The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
You pierce the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Battered > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Battered >
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Battered >
You pierce the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Battered >
You swiftly dodge the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit you.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce the blighted tree's trunk extremely hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Battered >
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce the blighted tree's roots extremely hard.
You pierce the blighted tree's roots into bloody fragments!

l <------ queue lag :))))
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Beaten >
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit you.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Critical >
You pierce the blighted tree's trunk very hard.
The rock is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Critical >
*Pulverwise* has arrived from below.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Critical >
*Pulverwise* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Critical >
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit you.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce the blighted tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
You've almost gone from murderer to conqueror.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
*Pulverwise* is here, fighting YOU!
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting YOU!
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting YOU!
The blighted tree is here, fighting YOU!

ring >
*PULVERWISE* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Pulverwise* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The giant blight beetle hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree hits your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The giant blight beetle hits your right hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.


*someone* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

Erulisse
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:32 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Erulisse » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:28 pm

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Full > rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

who
* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Full > Players
-------
Qwandyr of the Borderlands
Mormont the Broker [Kandori Merchants' Guild]
Moriel Lightsworn, the Tower Accepted [White Tower]
Jullien Dagger Samari, Mildly Amusing {Gleeplicant}
Morella Byrne, Tower Accepted [White Tower]
Tarkon Viera, Baron of Kandor [Iron Fist]
Evaine the Elder Sister [Red Ajah]
Nevirha Biandhn [Gray Ajah Sitter]
6 Boboliosie Does Not Return WANTED
Valkner the Veteran Gaidin [Gaidin]
Alyse the Instructor [Illuminator]
Erulisse of Andor
Leis Mercier, Tower Accepted [White Tower]
Eritage the Captain [Ever Victorious Army] WANTED
Zicario Moretti
Otis Archer
Dale of Shienar
Lord Viellain the Inquisitor [Hand of Light, Council of the Anointed] WANTED
Raste the Locust WANTED
Alivan the Tower Accepted [White Tower]

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
Boboliosie steps out from the gateway.

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>stand
* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Fresh > n
n
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Fresh > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Boboliosie clumsily approaches you with a curved clear dagger, but you fend off the attack.

isabel
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:52 pm

I don't know wha to say except I'm so confused at what happened !! AND YES IT IS MY FAULT :(

look
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Hurt > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corrUPtion of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles DOWN your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A darkhound is here, fighting Roadeur.
Lord Sarryn the Second Captain is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting a darkhound, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Sarryn.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Hurt >
Ominas slashes a darkhound's right arm into bloody fragments!
A darkhound sears Ominas's flesh with a scorching flame!
A darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound sears Sarryn's flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound sears Roadeur's flesh with a scorching flame!
You pound a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A darkhound barely hits Roadeur's right leg.
Roadeur slashes a huge darkhound's right leg into bloody fragments!
Sarryn lances a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound tries to hit Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Wounded >
A darkhound sears Ominas's flesh with a scorching flame!
A darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound sears Sarryn's flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound sears Roadeur's flesh with a scorching flame!
Ominas slashes a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
You pound a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A darkhound barely tickles Roadeur's head with its hit.
Roadeur slashes a huge darkhound's left arm extremely hard.
Sarryn lances a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound tries to hit Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Wounded >
Roadeur narrates 'bet
this backfires
horrble' <--- You never said a truer word my friend!

look
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Wounded > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corrUPtion of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles DOWN your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A darkhound is here, fighting Roadeur.
Lord Sarryn the Second Captain is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting a darkhound, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Sarryn.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Wounded > sc

Roadeur stops using a colossal sword with an iron pommel.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Wounded >
Roadeur loosens a dark, barbed flail from a belt hook and uncoils it.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Wounded > x

Ominas slashes a darkhound's head into bloody fragments!
You pound a darkhound's body very hard.
A darkhound hits Roadeur's right arm.
Roadeur strikes at a huge darkhound, but a dark, barbed flail passes through it.
Roadeur strikes at a darkhound, but a dark, barbed flail passes through it.
Sarryn lances a huge darkhound's left foot extremely hard.
A huge darkhound tickles Sarryn's body with its hit.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Battered > where
HP:Wounded MP:Strong
You have scored 93322066 experience points and 2610 quest points.
You need 177934 exp to level and 390 qp to rank.
You have amassed 23 Turn points to date.
You have played 83 days and 6 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 47).
You are fighting a darkhound.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Battered > No-one by that name
here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Battered > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sarryn - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Roadeur - The Blight

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Battered > l sarryn
Ominas slashes a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
You pound a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A darkhound barely hits Roadeur's head.
A huge darkhound swiftly dodges Roadeur's attempt to slice it.
Roadeur strikes at a darkhound, but a dark, barbed flail passes through it.
Sarryn lances a huge darkhound's right leg into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound tries to hit Sarryn, but he parries successfully.

Don't like me charging? Cool I don't like you stabbing either..

Sarryn has quite a few wounds.

Sarryn is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<held> a backpack
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a jade and gold veined gorget
<worn around neck> a jade and gold veined gorget
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Beaten >
Roadeur sheathes a dark, barbed flail into a belt hook.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Beaten >
Roadeur wields a colossal sword with an iron pommel in a two-handed grip.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Beaten > look
x
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corrUPtion of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles DOWN your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A darkhound is here, fighting Roadeur.
Lord Sarryn the Second Captain is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting a darkhound, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Sarryn.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Beaten >
Ominas fails to slash a darkhound.
You pound a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A darkhound tickles Roadeur's body with its hit.
Roadeur slashes a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
Sarryn lances a huge darkhound's head into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound tries to hit Sarryn, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Critical > No-one by that name
here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Critical >
A huge darkhound sears Sarryn's flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound sears Roadeur's flesh with a scorching flame!

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Critical > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sarryn - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Roadeur - The Blight

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Critical > look

Ominas slashes a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
You pound a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A darkhound is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Sigh... nothing better to do, eh?
A darkhound disappears into nothing.
A darkhound stops following a huge darkhound.
Roadeur slashes a huge darkhound's right leg into bloody fragments!
Sarryn fails to lance a huge darkhound.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corrUPtion of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles DOWN your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Lord Sarryn the Second Captain is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Sarryn.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas slashes a huge darkhound's right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > k hound

Ominas slashes a huge
darkhound's left foot
into bloody
fragments!
A huge darkhound
raises its head and
gives a terrifying
howl.
You hear a
blood-curdling howl
in the distance.
A darkhound emerges
from the infinite
depths of the
blackness...
A darkhound now
follows a huge
darkhound.
A huge darkhound
sears Sarryn's flesh
with a scorching
flame!
A huge darkhound
sears Ominas's flesh
with a scorching
flame!
A huge darkhound
sears Roadeur's flesh
with a scorching
flame!
Roadeur slashes a
huge darkhound's body
extremely hard.
Sarryn lances a huge
darkhound's body
extremely hard.
A huge darkhound is
dead! R.I.P.
You receive your
share of
experience...
Not sure what
genocide means, but
this may be it.
A huge darkhound
disappears into
nothing.
A darkhound stops
following a huge
darkhound.
Ominas narrates
'solid bet'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You pound a darkhound's right leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Scratched >
Roadeur slashes a darkhound's left leg into bloody fragments!

look
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Hurt > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corrUPtion of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles DOWN your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A darkhound is here, fighting Roadeur.
Lord Sarryn the Second Captain is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is here, fighting a darkhound, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ominas slashes a darkhound's right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Hurt >
Ominas slashes a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
Roadeur slashes a darkhound's right leg extremely hard.
You pound a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A darkhound tickles Roadeur's body with its hit.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Sarryn lances a darkhound's right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Battered >
Sarryn lances a darkhound's left arm into bloody fragments!
Ominas slashes a darkhound's right arm into bloody fragments!
Roadeur slashes a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
You pound a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A darkhound tickles Roadeur's body with its hit.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Critical >
Roadeur narrates
'where are these
losers :('

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong
- Roadeur: Beaten - a darkhound: Critical > look

Sarryn lances a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A darkhound is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Sigh... nothing better to do, eh?
A darkhound disappears into nothing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > x
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corrUPtion of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles DOWN your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Lord Sarryn the Second Captain is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > No-one by that name here.
Sarryn says 'maybe if XXX was an actual fade' <--- censoring out incendiary remark

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Roadeur nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The sun rises.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Sarryn says 'and not a sorry excuse for one'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > say maybe if sarryn wasnt' 10 ls combined
x
You say 'maybe if sarryn wasnt' 10 ls combined' <--- THIS IS TRUE

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > look
x
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corrUPtion of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles DOWN your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Lord Sarryn the Second Captain is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Ominas says 'even the actual fades don't do anything' <--- also true!!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > look

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Ominas says 'unless it's Kryyg' <--- WAIT WHAT

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corrUPtion of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles DOWN your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Lord Sarryn the Second Captain is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
where
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sarryn - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Roadeur - The Blight

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Roadeur says 'trade off is he talks too much' <--- Hahahha!

say kryyg is the worst
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x

Roadeur winks suggestively.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You say 'kryyg is the worst' <--- Kryyg knows I'm joking!!
Sarryn says 'i is like -2 ls'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > say he is worse than troika
x
You say 'he is worse than troika' <--- See?? I'm joking. No one is worse

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > look
x
where
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corrUPtion of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles DOWN your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Lord Sarryn the Second Captain is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sarryn - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Roadeur - The Blight

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Roadeur says 'come on guys seriously'

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Ominas says 'Kryyg pks well and pushes hard' <-- Ominas is still on kryygfanclub! dammit!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
A gray palfrey cocks its head UP sharply.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Ominas says 'I like fighting him'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Roadeur says 'this is embaressing '

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > say kryyg sucks
x
You say 'kryyg sucks' <-- DOWN kryyg!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Ominas says 'You just don't like him personally' <--- Huhehueheuhe whaat [Note: Ominas thinks I'm a really angry person or something :p I keep telling you i am NOT Omnomnominas]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Sarryn says 'krryg is a vulture mostly' <-- YES! More of this

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Roadeur leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Roadeur.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ominas has arrived from the NORTH, riding a warhorse.
Sarryn has arrived from the NORTH, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Roadeur leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Roadeur.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Ominas has arrived from the NORTH, riding a warhorse.
Sarryn has arrived from the NORTH, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > say he is worse than noikkor!

Roadeur tries to slash an Ahf'frait trolloc, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Roadeur's head with his cleave.
Roadeur slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You say 'he is worse than noikkor!' <-- Sureeely this is TRUE

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kr

Ominas slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Sarryn lances an Ahf'frait trolloc's head very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You pound an Ahf'frait trolloc's left hand hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Roadeur: Beaten - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Wounded >
You pound an Ahf'frait trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
Sarryn lances an Ahf'frait trolloc's left foot into bloody fragments!
Ominas slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's right leg very hard.
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves Roadeur's body.
Roadeur slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Roadeur: Beaten - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Beaten >
You pound an Ahf'frait trolloc's body very hard.
Sarryn lances an Ahf'frait trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
Ominas slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's head into bloody fragments!
An Ahf'frait trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
You've almost gone from murderer to conqueror.
Your blood freezes as you hear an Ahf'frait trolloc's death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Sarryn leaves NORTH riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The day has begun.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > look
x
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Ominas says 'UP to batt'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Sarryn narrates 'on
all w s'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Roadeur leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Roadeur.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ominas has arrived from the SOUTH, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > get meat corpse

Ominas says 'can hit again'

* R HP:Wounded
MV:Full > You don't
have a corpse.
Roadeur leaves NORTH
riding a bloodstock
stallion.
You follow Roadeur.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S
W ]
The corpse of a rat
is lying here.
A warhorse is here,
stamping his feet
impatiently, being
ridden by you.
Roadeur the
Cavalryman is
standing here, riding
a bloodstock
stallion.
Ominas has arrived
from the SOUTH,
riding a warhorse.
Sarryn narrates
'elbow'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Roadeur leaves WEST <<< riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Roadeur.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Trill* is here, fighting Sarryn.
*Angkar* is here, fighting Sarryn.
*Stomp* is here, fighting Sarryn, riding a shadow stallion.
Lord Sarryn the Second Captain is here, fighting the giant blight beetle, riding a gray
palfrey.
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting Sarryn.
Ominas has arrived from the >>> EAST, riding a warhorse.
*Stomp* sends Sarryn sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Roadeur tries to slash *Stomp*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > z

*Trill* stabs Sarryn's left arm hard.
Ominas tries to slash *Angkar*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > $com$
You try to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded - Trill: Hurt > -=+
Stomp assumes an offensive striking posture.

*
*Angkar* pierces Sarryn's body very hard.
*Trill* stabs Sarryn's body hard.
*Stomp* slashes Sarryn's left leg hard.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.

*+=
Roadeur sends *Stomp* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Trill* stabs Sarryn's right leg hard.

-=
As *Trill* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Ominas sends *Angkar* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Sarryn: Battered - Trill: Hurt > where

Ominas slashes *Angkar*'s right leg very hard.
Roadeur slashes *Stomp*'s right leg very hard.
*Trill* stabs Sarryn's body hard.
Sarryn lances the giant blight beetle's body into bloody fragments!
The giant blight beetle barely tickles Sarryn's right arm with its hit.
Sarryn panics, and attempts to flee!

$com$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Sarryn: Battered - Trill: Hurt >
Sarryn leaves NORTH riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Sarryn has arrived from the NORTH, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Sarryn lances *Stomp*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Trill* barely stabs your left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sarryn - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Roadeur - The Blight

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > -=+
*Trill* stabs your left leg.
Sarryn swiftly dodges the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit him.
*Angkar* tries to pierce Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
Roadeur slashes *Stomp*'s left hand.
*Angkar* stops using a silver-winged basilard.

**+=
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

- -
Ominas grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.
*Trill* stabs your right arm.

=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Sarryn avoids being bashed by *Stomp* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Angkar* wields a silver-winged basilard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he dodges the attack.
Sarryn lances *Stomp*'s body hard.
You pound *Trill*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Stomp* avoids being bashed by Sarryn who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Roadeur sends *Stomp* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

$com$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.
Sarryn lances *Stomp*'s left hand very hard.
*Angkar* pierces Ominas's right arm hard.
You try to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
Roadeur slashes *Stomp*'s right foot very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Ominas sends *Angkar* sprawling with a powerful bash!

where
* R HP:Wounded
MV:Full - Trill: Hurt
>
Roadeur narrates 'how
we doing'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > $com$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sarryn - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Roadeur - The Blight

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.
Ominas puts a throwing spike in a backpack.
Sarryn assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.
Sarryn lances *Stomp*'s left arm hard.
*Trill* tickles your right leg with his stab.
You try to pound *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
Ominas slashes *Angkar*'s body very hard.
*Trill* tickles your body with his stab.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Sarryn narrates
'good'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Stomp* sends Sarryn sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Stomp* avoids being bashed by Roadeur who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Stomp* slashes Sarryn's body very hard.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.
You try to pound *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
Ominas slashes *Angkar*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Trill* stabs your left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > nar winning solidly vs trill

*Angkar* looks at Ominas.

$com$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Roadeur clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > You narrate 'winning solidly vs trill' <-- I will anyway once you let me ZERK obviously!!!
Roadeur slashes *Stomp*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > -=+
*Angkar* stops using a silver-winged basilard.

*
*Stomp* slashes Sarryn's left foot hard.
The giant blight beetle tickles Sarryn's right arm with its hit.
*Trill* tickles your body with his stab.
*Angkar* tries to scythe Ominas, but he deflects the blow.

*+=
A copper headed throwing axe arcs through the air.
*Trill* tickles your right leg with his stab.

-
*Angkar* avoids being bashed by Ominas who loses his balance and falls!


*Angkar* wields a silver-winged basilard.

-
Ominas spasms in excruciating pain as he is struck by a copper headed throwing axe.
Ominas panics, and attempts to flee!

=
As *Trill* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Stomp* avoids being bashed by Roadeur who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Sarryn assumes a defensive striking posture.

sta
z
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > $com$

The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* stabs your left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Trill* stabs your right leg.
*Stomp* sends Sarryn sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > -
*Stomp* slashes Sarryn's left arm hard.
The giant blight beetle tickles Sarryn's body with its hit.
*Trill* stabs your body.
*Angkar* tries to pierce Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
*Angkar* stops using a silver-winged basilard.

=+**
A copper headed throwing axe arcs through the air.

+
Ominas sends *Angkar* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=-
Ominas deflects a copper headed throwing axe that was thrown at him.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.


*Stomp* avoids being bashed by Roadeur who loses his balance and falls!

-
Ominas puts a copper headed throwing axe in a backpack.

=
As *Trill* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Ominas slashes *Angkar*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Stomp* slashes Sarryn's body very hard.
The giant blight beetle barely tickles Sarryn's body with its hit.
*Trill* tickles your body with his stab.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > nar need zerk to win properly tho
$com$

Sarryn panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Ominas gets a copper headed throwing axe.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > You narrate 'need zerk to win properly tho'
Sarryn leaves >>> EAST riding a gray palfrey.
Sarryn has arrived from the >>> EAST, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > You try to pound *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he dodges the attack.
Ominas slashes *Angkar*'s body hard.
Roadeur tries to slash *Stomp*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* stabs your body.

-
Ominas puts a copper headed throwing axe in a backpack.

=+*
Sarryn panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Angkar* wields a silver-winged basilard.

+
*Angkar* stops using a silver-winged basilard.

=
*Angkar* draws a copper headed throwing axe from a small leather sheath with a flash of
steel.
Sarryn leaves NORTH riding a gray palfrey.

- -
Ominas slashes *Angkar*'s left arm hard.
*Trill* tickles your body with his stab.

=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling! <--- 2missed bashes made me wonder, but this got my confidence BACK

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Roadeur sends *Stomp* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
You try to pound *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
Roadeur slashes *Stomp*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Battered
MV:Full - Trill: Hurt
>
A copper headed
throwing axe arcs
through the air.
Sarryn narrates
'stomps kickin mah
but' <--- interesting but surely not??

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
*Angkar* wields a silver-winged basilard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Ominas deflects a copper headed throwing axe that was thrown at him.
Sarryn has arrived from the NORTH, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
Roadeur narrates
'buffing'
Sarryn lances
*Stomp*'s left hand.

$com$
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Sarryn swiftly dodges the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit him.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.
Ominas sends *Angkar* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Hurt >
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.
Sarryn lances *Stomp*'s head extremely hard.
You pound *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!
Ominas slashes *Angkar*'s body very hard.
Roadeur slashes *Stomp*'s right foot very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
Ominas gets a copper headed throwing axe.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > $com$

Ominas puts a copper headed throwing axe in a backpack.
Stomp assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > -=
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he dodges the attack.
Ominas slashes *Angkar*'s body very hard.
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

+**+=
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

-
Roadeur sends *Stomp* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling! <--- Okay without zerk attack this is going to be tricky..so I'm hoping Roadeur says let's zerk this up

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he parries successfully.
Sarryn lances *Stomp*'s right leg very hard.
You pound *Trill*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Ominas tries to slash *Angkar*, but he parries successfully.
Roadeur slashes *Stomp*'s left leg very hard.
*Angkar* pierces Ominas's left arm.
Ominas panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
Ominas leaves NORTH riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
*Angkar* pierces Roadeur's right arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
*Angkar* stops using a silver-winged basilard.

nar i ont iwn without zerk atm
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > You narrate 'i ont iwn without zerk atm'
*Angkar* wields a silver-winged basilard.
Ominas has arrived from the NORTH, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded >
Ominas slashes *Angkar*'s body hard.
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > $com$

*Angkar* leaves NORTH.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Trill: Wounded > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.
Sarryn lances *Stomp*'s left arm extremely hard.
You pound *Trill*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!
Roadeur slashes *Stomp*'s left leg hard.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.
Ominas tries to slash *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
*Trill* leaves NORTH. <--- YES he is fleeing. This means we are WINNING


Ominas slashes *Stomp*'s right leg very hard.

-=+*
*Angkar* pierces Roadeur's body.

z
$com$
*+Cancelled.
You try to pound *Angkar*, but he deflects the blow.
*Stomp* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Roadeur: Beaten - Angkar: Beaten > <--- Whoohoo..now we WIN
*Stomp* leaves NORTH
riding a shadow
stallion.
Sarryn narrates
'zerk'

-
Sarryn lances the giant blight beetle's head into bloody fragments!
The giant blight beetle is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Roadeur slashes *Angkar*'s head hard.
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Angkar* pierces Roadeur's body.
*Trill* stabs Ominas's left leg.
Ominas panics, and attempts to flee!

=+*
Ominas leaves NORTH riding a warhorse.


Angkar assumes a defensive striking posture.

*+
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Ominas narrates
'bas'

-
*Angkar* leaves NORTH.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Sarryn lances the giant blight beetle's right wing into bloody fragments!
The giant blight beetle is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Seen enough of the viscera yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear the giant blight beetle's death cry.
Ominas has arrived from the NORTH, riding a warhorse.
Sarryn leaves >>> EAST riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > z
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.
Ominas leaves NORTH riding a warhorse.
Sarryn has arrived from the >>> EAST, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.
Roadeur leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Roadeur.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Sarryn has arrived from the SOUTH, riding a gray palfrey.
Ominas leaves NORTH riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Roadeur leaves >>> EAST riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Roadeur.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Stomp* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
Sarryn has arrived from the WEST <<<, riding a gray palfrey.
*Stomp* tries to slash Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > look

Roadeur leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Roadeur.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill $target$
The Blight
The corrUPtion which is the Blight stretches endlessly about you. The air
is fetid and damp. Sickly sweet vapors make you gag and you barely can contain
the bile which rises in your throat. The peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom are
visible to the NORTH. Broken trees, oozing black pus, are strewn about.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

$com$
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.
Roadeur leaves SOUTH riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Roadeur.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Angkar* is standing here.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
*Stomp* is here, fighting Ominas, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill $target$
You pound *Angkar*'s right foot hard.
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!
Roadeur tries to slash *Stomp*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Angkar: Critical >
Ominas panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Angkar: Critical > Roadeur tries to slash *Stomp*, but he parries
successfully.
You pound *Angkar*'s body hard.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Ominas's body.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Ominas, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Ominas's head.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Angkar: Critical > $com$

*Angkar* leaves NORTH.
Sarryn has arrived from the >>> EAST, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Bash who?
Sarryn leaves >>> EAST riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill $target$

Ominas leaves NORTH riding a warhorse.

kill $target$
* R HP:Battered
MV:Full >
Ominas narrates
'stomp pat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A ramshorned trolloc leaves NORTH.
A hideous trolloc leaves NORTH.
A hideous trolloc leaves NORTH.
You pound *Stomp*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Roadeur: Beaten - Stomp: Battered > You do the best you
can!
Roadeur narrates
'off'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full -
Roadeur: Beaten - Stomp: Battered >
Roadeur panics, and attempts to flee!
Sarryn has arrived from the >>> EAST, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomp: Battered >
Roadeur leaves >>> EAST riding a bloodstock stallion.
Sarryn leaves WEST <<< riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomp: Battered > $com$

You try to pound *Stomp*, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Stomp's fight!
*Stomp* slashes your left hand.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomp: Battered > -
Sarryn has arrived from the WEST <<<, riding a gray palfrey.

=
Sarryn lances *Stomp*'s body hard.
*Stomp* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Ominas has arrived from the NORTH, riding a warhorse.

*
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the NORTH.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the NORTH.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the NORTH.
Ominas panics, and attempts to flee!
Ominas leaves NORTH riding a warhorse.


*Stomp* leaves >>> EAST riding a shadow stallion.

*
Sarryn tries to lance a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.

+=change mood wimpy
-f

A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Sarryn, but he deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
Sarryn lances a ramshorned trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
The giant blight beetle has arrived from the >>> EAST.
The giant blight beetle tickles your body with its hit.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your left foot with his slash.
Sarryn panics, and attempts to flee!

z
$com$
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >
[flee ]
You panic and attempt
to flee!
Roadeur narrates
'1e'
*Trill* barely stabs
Sarryn's body.

You flee head over
heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S
]
A warhorse is here,
stamping his feet
impatiently, being
ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is
standing here, riding
a warhorse.
They aren't here.
Ominas leaves NORTH
riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Bash who?
*Stomp* has arrived from the SOUTH, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Stomp* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Stomp* leaves SOUTH riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the SOUTH.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the SOUTH.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the SOUTH.
*Stomp* has arrived from the SOUTH, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Stomp* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your left foot with his slash.
A hideous trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
Ominas has arrived from the NORTH, riding a warhorse.
*Stomp* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Stomp* leaves SOUTH riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
Ominas leaves SOUTH riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > change mood wimpy

A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your left arm.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your left arm.
You try to pound a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your right leg.

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
Sarryn has arrived from the SOUTH, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Sarryn leaves NORTH riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is here, fighting Trill, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
*Trill* is here, fighting Roadeur.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Roadeur panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > z
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Roadeur leaves WEST <<< riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Trill* stabs Ominas's body.
Ominas panics, and attempts to flee!
The giant blight beetle barely tickles your body with its hit.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'vmy PUprsNHKo VVK XkGJ fFL oPU`iH gnUc XStoHk '
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your left foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Hurt >
A warhorse flickers its ears.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Hurt > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Roadeur has arrived from the WEST <<<, riding a bloodstock stallion.

kill $target$
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Hurt > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!
Roadeur leaves >>> EAST riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ominas leaves >>> EAST riding a warhorse.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.

kill $target$
kill $target$

Ominas has arrived from the >>> EAST, riding a warhorse.

*Trill* tickles your body with his stab.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his slash.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$

Ominas has arrived from the >>> EAST, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > north

Ominas leaves >>> EAST riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > south
east
kill $target$
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ] <--- I'm a bit turned around from the SPAM in the room and the flees..not sureee where I am!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting Trill, riding a warhorse.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is here, fighting Trill, riding a bloodstock stallion.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
*Trill* is here, fighting Roadeur.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Roadeur.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Trill* leaves >>> EAST.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You pound a
ramshorned trolloc's
body extremely hard.
Sarryn narrates
'eesh'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a ramshorned
trolloc: Scratched > kill $target$

You pound a ramshorned trolloc's left arm extremely hard.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit Ominas, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Roadeur's body.

kill $target$
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > You do the best you
can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
*Trill* stabs your right arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > change mood wimpy
f
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
Roadeur panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > Mood changed to:
Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Roadeur: Beaten - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


Roadeur leaves >>> EAST riding a bloodstock stallion.


A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his slash.
*Trill* stabs your left leg.
You pound a ramshorned trolloc's left leg extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

Variable 'target2' is set to: trillc
aa trillc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Variable 'target2' is set to: trill
aa trill
north
v
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S
]
A warhorse is here,
stamping his feet
impatiently, being
ridden by you.
Sarryn narrates '50'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

look
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > south
The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks
stretching to the sky. The mountains dominate the NORTHern horizon, and
range as far as you can see to the >>> EAST and WEST <<<. You trudge on through the
pestilence of the Blight. The trees twitch noisily, and dark shapes loom
eerily in the shadows.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

east
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > v
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Roadeur the Cavalryman is here, fighting the giant blight beetle, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
Lord Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting Roadeur.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Roadeur.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Roadeur's head.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Ominas slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > sc

Sarryn narrates 'am
sted ent'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You have 110(412) hit and 126(150) movement points.
You have scored 93355141 experience points and 2610 quest points.
You need 144859 exp to level and 390 qp to rank.
You have amassed 23 Turn points to date.
You have played 83 days and 6 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 47).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Roadeur panics, and attempts to flee!

assist ominas
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Ominas slashes a ramshorned trolloc's right arm extremely hard.
The giant blight beetle barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Roadeur's body with his slash.
You're already fighting!

* R HP:Beaten
MV:Strong - the giant
blight beetle: Hurt >

Ominas narrates
'bashed 1n' <-- Let's try to get to 1n ..wherever this 1n is !!!!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Hurt > where

Roadeur leaves NORTH riding a bloodstock stallion.
Roadeur has arrived from the NORTH, riding a bloodstock stallion.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Hurt >
Roadeur leaves WEST <<< riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Hurt > f
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Roadeur - The Blight
Isabel - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Hurt >
Ominas narrates
'charge'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the giant
blight beetle: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Hurt > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


Roadeur has arrived from the WEST <<<, riding a bloodstock stallion.


A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Ominas, but he parries successfully.
Ominas tries to slash a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ] <--- I see the D exit and in my head we're a bit n of allw (since I saw some north chasey movements.. so in the split second my brain decides this must be PATH :P :P)
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Angkar* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > z
where
You try to pound *Angkar*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten
MV:Strong - Angkar:
Critical >
Roadeur narrates
'hah'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Angkar: Critical > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sarryn - The Blight
Roadeur - A Blighted Path
Isabel - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Angkar: Critical >
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!

be
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Angkar: Critical > [change mood berserk] <-- Idk where I am but hoping this melee kicks in!!! Bloodlust a little bit beacuse Roadeur calls a regroup but I briefly ignore it :p
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Angkar: Critical >
*Angkar* leaves >>> EAST.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > east
z
Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of the giant blight beetle is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Angkar* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
z
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten
MV:Strong > They
aren't here.
Roadeur narrates
'clearing mob 1w
rock'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > nar was pat
You narrate 'was pat'

stat
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > where
You are a 338 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 79.7 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 205, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 3
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > look
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Path in the Blight
Sarryn - The Blight
Roadeur - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Your heartbeat calms
DOWN more as you feel
less panicked.
The corpse of the
giant blight beetle
has decayed into a
pile of dust.
Path in the Blight
You have stumbled
UPon a well traveled
area in the Blight.
It's not quite a
path, but the
frequent travel seems
to have worn a small
trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes
which cover the
Blight are sparser
here, and you can
see
the worn trails
leading off to the
SOUTH as well as
running >>> EAST and
WEST <<<.
[ obvious exits: E S
W ]
A warhorse is here,
stamping his feet
impatiently, being
ridden by you.
Sarryn narrates
'wasn't there :('

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Stomp* has arrived from the >>> EAST, riding a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the >>> EAST.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the >>> EAST.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Stomp* leaves WEST <<< riding a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion leaves WEST <<<.
A shadow stallion leaves WEST <<<.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > nar opath
z
You narrate 'opath'

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > change mood wimpy
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
You try to calm DOWN, but can't.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to calm DOWN, but can't.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to calm DOWN, but can't.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to calm DOWN, but can't.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to:
Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206
hit points.
Roadeur narrates 'on
1w rock' <-- I HEARD U ...I Will be there SOOON as I catch ANgkar

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > z
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Mood changed to:
Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206
hit points.
Roadeur narrates
'now'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > where
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > aw
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > change mood brave
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sarryn - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
Isabel - Path in the Blight
Roadeur - The Blight

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > where
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sarryn - A Blighted Path
Ominas - The Blight
Isabel - Path in the Blight
Roadeur - The Blight

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > east
south
south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

south
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > By the Lake
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > By the Lake
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Angkar* is standing here.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.
*Angkar* pierces your left arm hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Angkar: Beaten > <--- B ah High crit :P
You pound *Angkar*'s body very hard.
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Angkar: Critical >
*Angkar* leaves NORTH.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > north

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > north
north
z
By the Lake
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Angkar* is here, fighting a hand-covered tentacle.
A hand-covered tentacle is here, fighting Angkar.
A hand-covered tentacle is here, fighting Angkar.
A hand-covered tentacle is here, fighting Angkar.
A hand-covered tentacle is here, fighting Angkar.
A hand-covered tentacle is here, fighting Angkar.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > By the Lake
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > south
z
south
By the Lake
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.

z
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > By the Lake
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > west
z
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > where
By the Lake
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - By the Lake
Sarryn - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
Roadeur - The Blight

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > stat
west
z
You are a 338 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 79.7 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 190, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 4
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > north

Ominas narrates 'Hm'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > z
Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > stat

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

where
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > west <--- Time to CALM DOWN and go to the regroup point
You are a 338 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 79.7 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 190, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 4
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > west
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sarryn - The Blight
Ominas - The Blight
Isabel - Path in the Blight

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > z
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ] <--- Here I am Roadeur..Now where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Roadeur narrates '45
hp'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Ominas has arrived
from the WEST <<<,
riding a warhorse.
Ominas narrates
'crit'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > x

Roadeur narrates
'path' <-- Okay coming to yoU!!
Ominas leaves >>>
EAST riding a
warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Hadrin* has arrived from the >>> EAST. <--- Noo who is this

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Hadrin* leaves WEST <<<.
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Stomp* has arrived from the WEST <<<, riding a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the WEST <<<.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the WEST <<<.
*Trill* stabs your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
*Stomp* slashes your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
*Stomp* slashes your body.
The giant blight beetle barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pound *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* barely stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > change mood wimpy
f

*Hadrin* has arrived from the WEST <<<. <--- NOOOOOOOOOO

north
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > *Hadrin* barely scythes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > east
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ] <-- Wher am I? :P :P
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > north
north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

north
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ] <--- NOW I GET IT
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Stomp* has arrived from the SOUTH, riding a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the SOUTH.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the SOUTH.

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Stomp* slashes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Stomp: Battered > HP:Critical MP:Tiring
You have scored 93354279 experience points and 2610 quest points.
You need 145721 exp to level and 390 qp to rank.
You have amassed 23 Turn points to date.
You have played 83 days and 6 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 47).
You are fighting Stomp.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Stomp: Battered >
You pound *Stomp*'s
body very hard.
*Stomp* slashes your
right foot.
You wish that your
wounds would stop
BLEEDING so much!

Roadeur narrates
'with sarryn 1w
path'

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Stomp: Battered > west
south
south
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

south

Roadeur narrates 'low
crit'

You flee head over
heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S
]
A warhorse is here,
stamping his feet
impatiently, being
ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go
that way...
Roadeur narrates
'on'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Hadrin* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Hadrin* barely scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Scratched > f

You pound *Hadrin*'s left leg hard.
*Hadrin* scythes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Scratched >
*Hadrin* barely scythes your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Scratched > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

west

*Stomp* has arrived from the NORTH, riding a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the NORTH.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the NORTH.

south <-- Maybe I can get out of this area with soem luck

*Stomp* leaves SOUTH riding a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion leaves SOUTH.
A shadow stallion leaves SOUTH.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ] <-- Or not
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Hadrin* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Hadrin* scythes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Scratched >
*Stomp* has arrived from the SOUTH, riding a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the SOUTH.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the SOUTH.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Scratched > f

You pound *Hadrin*'s left arm very hard.
*Hadrin* barely scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Stomp* slashes your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Hadrin: Scratched > west
*Hadrin* scythes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


Sarryn narrates 'come
sted now'

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ] <-- At least this had GOOD D/lines
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
f
*Hadrin* has arrived
from the SOUTH.
You have 6(412) hit <--- If only I had the HP
and 104(150) movement
points.
You have scored
93351497 experience
points and 2610 quest
points.
You need 148503 exp
to level and 390 qp
to rank.
You have amassed 23
Turn points to date.
You have played 83
days and 6 hours
(real time).
This ranks you as
Isabel the Lieutenant
[Shienaran Lancer 7]
(Level 47).
You are standing.
*Stomp* has arrived
from the SOUTH,
riding a shadow
stallion.
A shadow stallion has
arrived from the
SOUTH.
A shadow stallion has
arrived from the
SOUTH.
Sarryn narrates 'sted
w path'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Hadrin* leaves >>> EAST.
*Stomp* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Stomp: Battered > east
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

south

*Hadrin* has arrived from the >>> EAST.

south
*someone* scythes your body.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Roadeur.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

south
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tell sarryn i died
You tell Sarryn 'i died' <-- probably should have told Roadeur, but how can I after screwing up so much!!

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Ominas narrates 'had
2 hp'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Ominas narrates 'so I
ran'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Roadeur narrates
'ran'

* HP:Critical
MV:Haggard >
Roadeur narrates 'go
orch'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Roadeur narrates 'new
name'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Your heartbeat calms DOWN more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > quit
Goodbye... Come back soon!
File saved.


So in case Roadeur and co are wondering, that's what happened :P I screwed up! The end!
P.S - Kryyg is terrible! Not me. Ever

Post Reply