Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Stomper
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Stomper » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:47 pm

Pearls of following someone. We'd both moved out at nearly the same time. After noticing hidden unfortunately my command put me right back into it.

Rark
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 10:54 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Rark » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:14 pm

Trust exercise, and Stomper paid the ultimate price for his failure to believe in his beloved leader.

zeek
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:49 pm

Path Past a Village
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Western Plains of Maredo
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall, old man is standing here, eyes dark with thought.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
Along the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Western Plains of Maredo
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
s
s
Path Past a Village
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Western Plains of Maredo
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall, old man is standing here, eyes dark with thought.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Path Past a Small Village
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Western Plains of Maredo
A glowing portal hovers here forming a gateway to another place.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
exa gate
You can barely make out Skywalk over the Inner City.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
enter gate
You step through the gateway.

Skywalk over the Inner City
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Outer Caemlyn
A glowing portal hovers here forming a gateway to another place.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
where
h
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeek - Skywalk over the Inner City
Fyra - A Well in Caemlyn Park
Liia - A Well in Caemlyn Park
Ominas - A Well in Caemlyn Park
Pe - A Well in Caemlyn Park
Derick - A Well in Caemlyn Park

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
alias 3 backstab fyra
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
d
Skywalk over the Inner City
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Outer Caemlyn
Down: A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: Outer Caemlyn
East: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
West: A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
e
e
A Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Outer Caemlyn
East: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
South: A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
West: A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Eastern End of a Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Outer Caemlyn
East: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
West: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Inside the Eastern Gate of Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Outer Caemlyn
Door east: Eastgate
North: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
West: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
sneak
Ok, you stop sneaking.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
sneak
n
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
An Outer Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Outer Caemlyn
North: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
South: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
A young woman walks by.

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > An Outer Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Outer Caemlyn
North: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
South: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
West: A grizzled old adventurer is here, propping himself up with his staff.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.

3
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Caemlyn Park
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Outer Caemlyn
North: Vatrin Al'Jarvis, caretaker of Caemlyn Park, stands quietly by.
East: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
South: A bright blue rose blooms here.
A grizzled old adventurer is here, propping himself up with his staff.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [backstab fyra]
Backstab who?

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
h
3
A Well in Caemlyn Park
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Outer Caemlyn
Door down: wellstone
North: A grizzled old adventurer is here, propping himself up with his staff.
A tattered banner lies here crumpled in a pile.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A large stone well is here.
Fyra the Elder Sister is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Liia the Elder Sister is here, fighting someone, riding a pale destrier.
Ominas Crowe is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Red Eagle warrior stands here, gripping his weapon.
Lord Pe the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Derick Dhai, Warder to Fyra Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
An old man hobbles slowly on his way.
The Andoran herald stands here, trying to catch your eye.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Derick gets a tattered Andoran banner.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[backstab fyra]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+
The Andoran herald says 'Next up, a gholam. You heard me right.'
**+
Liia pierces someone's head very hard.
Someone tries to slash Liia, but she dodges the attack.
=- -=+
*
Fyra makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
Fyra winces in pain.
Fyra panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >

Fyra tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >

Fyra tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Liia pierces someone's body hard.
Someone tries to slash Liia, but she dodges the attack.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >
Liia gets a shining silver plated sword from a small purse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >
brave

The Andoran herald says 'If you don't know what a gholam is, you're about to find out.'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >

Fyra tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce Fyra, but she deflects the blow.
Liia pierces someone's right leg hard.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
You try to pierce Fyra, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >

Pe tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >

Liia tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >
wimpy
f
s
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

h
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

3
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical > The Andoran herald says 'It's lurking around in the
Great Forest.'
Liia tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Pe tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
Fyra tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce Fyra, but she deflects the blow.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical > [backstab fyra]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >
Fyra tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Fyra swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

h
3
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Pe gives a Red Eagle warrior an order.
A Red Eagle warrior joins Pe's fight!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical > [hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical > [backstab fyra]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Fyra: Critical >
h
You panic and attempt to flee!

3

The Andoran herald says 'Make sure you bring some heavy hitters along with you. You're gonna need
'em.'

You flee head over heels.
Caemlyn Park

Fyra
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Fyra » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm

Through my gate. That was just well played.

zeek
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by zeek » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:02 pm

Fyra wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm
Through my gate. That was just well played.
It's not much, but it's honest work!

arjuna
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Adella the Healer is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Adael the Lord Captain is standing here, riding a white destrier.
Thaelor Jenkins is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > [diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Thaelor says 'hitting 1s'

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > dd

Thaelor leaves south riding a pale destrier.
Adael leaves south riding a white destrier.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > [diag h.dark]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Adella nods in agreement.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > s
2
4
Adella leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Adella the Healer is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Adael the Lord Captain is here, fighting Exyle, riding a white destrier.
Thaelor Jenkins is here, fighting Byrg, riding a pale destrier.
*Exyle* is here, fighting Adael.
*Zarth* is standing here.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Thaelor.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Adael.
A wolfish trolloc is here, fighting Thaelor.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > [ba h.exyle]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
*Exyle* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Zarth* pounds Adella's left arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > 4
[ba h.exyle]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > 4

Thaelor sends *Byrg* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Thaelor sends a wolfish trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > [ba h.exyle]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > 4

Adella panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > Adella barely tickles *Zarth*'s body with her hit.
A muzzled trolloc barely tickles Adael's right leg with his cleave.
Thaelor pounds *Byrg*'s right leg.
Thaelor pounds a wolfish trolloc's left hand.
Adella leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
[ba h.exyle]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > 4

*Exyle* leaves north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > [ba h.exyle]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > 4

*Zarth* leaves west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > [ba h.exyle]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > 4
4

*Exyle* has arrived from the north.

[ba h.exyle] ary >
You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
[ba h.exyle]
You silently approach your victim...
*Zarth* has arrived from the west.


*Zarth* pounds Adael's body.

-
*Zarth* pounds Adael's left arm hard.
Adael cleaves a muzzled trolloc's head into bloody fragments!
A muzzled trolloc cleaves Adael's left arm.
Thaelor barely pounds *Byrg*'s body.
Thaelor pounds a wolfish trolloc's left leg.

*
Adael panics, and attempts to flee!


Adael leaves south riding a white destrier.
Adella has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

+
A muzzled trolloc leaves south.
*Exyle* pierces Adella's left arm very hard.


Adael has arrived from the south, riding a white destrier.
*Zarth* barely pounds Adael's body.

-
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Byrg* leaves north.

+
*Exyle* pierces Adella's body very hard.
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave Thaelor, but he deflects the blow.
The light begins to filter through the trees.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Adella panics, and attempts to flee!


Adella leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
*Exyle* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Exyle* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Exyle*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > get all corpse

*Byrg* has arrived from the north.

n
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Zarth* sends Adael sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > nar blick exyle
Thaelor barely pounds a wolfish trolloc's body.
*Zarth* pounds Adael's right leg hard.
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave Thaelor, but he deflects the blow.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a raw side of meat from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a stable ticket from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a set of tooled leather sleeves slashed with silk from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a bright red robe from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Exyle.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Exyle.

arjuna
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
*Turg* has arrived from the south.
You silently approach your victim...


*Monsoon* tries to pierce Jonny, but he dodges the attack.

-
Jonny tries to stab *Monsoon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Monsoon* tries to pierce Jonny, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Monsoon* closes the moss.

+
Jonny tries to stab *Monsoon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Monsoon* tries to pierce Jonny, but he parries successfully.
Jonny tries to stab *Monsoon*, but he parries successfully.
*Monsoon* tries to pierce Jonny, but he deflects the blow.
*Turg* crushes your body.
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Turg: Scratched > backstab h.dark
flee
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Turg: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

hide
backstab h.dark
You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Fortress
This room in very bad shape, and is falling apart. The few tables, desks
Correcting map position after fleeing.
and chairs have long ago rotted away, leaving only a pile of dust. The arrow
slits in the outside walls have been clogged with weeds and moss. Here and
there, there are prints of small animals, probably rats.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: *Turg* is standing here.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
Abandoned Fortress
This place looks like it has not been used in many, many years. The room you
are currently in seems to have been a guard post, and the crack in the ceiling
a cleverly concealed door. But now, after many years of disuse and wear by the
elements, it is stuck open. There is only one exit, to the south.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
*Turg* is standing here.
*Monsoon* is here, fighting Jonny.
Jonny Calhar is here, fighting Monsoon.
A bat is flitting around here, hunting insects.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Jonny tries to stab *Monsoon*, but he parries successfully.
*Monsoon* tries to pierce Jonny, but he deflects the blow.

=
Jonny swiftly dodges *Monsoon*'s attempt to pierce him.
Jonny panics, and attempts to flee!
Teor narrates 'you inside?'

+
Jonny leaves south.

+
*Monsoon* drinks human blood from a water skin.
You dodge a bash from *Turg* who loses his balance and falls!


Jonny narrates 'nods'
*Turg* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Turg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Turg*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > get all corpse
nar blick Turg
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Turg.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Turg.
You get a severed leg from the corpse of Turg.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Turg.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Turg.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Turg.
You get a bone-crushing mattock from the corpse of Turg.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Turg.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Turg.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Turg.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Turg.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Turg.
You get a shadowed cloak adorned with red serpentine scales from the corpse of Turg.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Turg.
You get a serpent medallion from the corpse of Turg.
an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty: You can't carry that much weight.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Turg.
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy: You can't carry that much weight.
a black-laquered badge engraved with red serpents: You can't carry that much weight.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You narrate 'blick Turg'

Medez
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Medez » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:27 pm

Gaidin Ominas needed a horse...


* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>

Marshall says 'someone able to fresh omi?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>

Rodger tries to slash *someone*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>

Rodger tries to slash *someone*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>

Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Rodger.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard>
s
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard>

Zuriel narrates 'meet you fd'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard>

Ominas tells you 'I looted'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard>
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Rodger narrates 'thats one way to get a new horse'

I have contributed to the greater good!

Errtu
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Errtu » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:12 pm

chuckle, most likely no notice, but funny stuff :P

Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

a
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
a
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[k human]
They aren't here.

c
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
b horse
[backstab ]
You silently approach your victim...

-
=
Baal narrates 'smells there?'

+
*
*+
=-
-=
+*
A gray palfrey makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
A gray palfrey is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a gray palfrey's death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Suddenly *someone* places a blackened steel kris in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Baal.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

arjuna
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:39 am

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark

*Torit* has arrived from the east.

You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...

+e
hide
*
*Torit* leaves south.

backstab h.dark
Cancelled.
Amongst the Rubble
Blocks of stone little the ground here. Some seem to have been dropped from
a height, as they're cracked and broken, as well as sunken into the ground
a bit. A mostly destroyed stone tower lies to the west, and was probably
the source of most of the stones littering the ground.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
hide
backstab h.dark
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
*Torit* is standing here.
*Torit* leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > backstab h.dark
n
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > hide
backstab h.dark
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
Rubble and some chared wood is scattered about the area. The grass is an
ugly brown, and various shrubs can be seen struggling for life between the
debris. A burned and broken watchtower is visible to the south, crowning a
small hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Torit* is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Torit* leaves south.

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
hide
backstab h.dark
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
*Torit* is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

e
hide
*backstab h.dark
Cancelled.
Amongst the Rubble
Blocks of stone little the ground here. Some seem to have been dropped from
a height, as they're cracked and broken, as well as sunken into the ground
a bit. A mostly destroyed stone tower lies to the west, and was probably
the source of most of the stones littering the ground.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: *Torit* is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded > hide
backstab h.dark
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Torit* has arrived from the west.

You silently approach your victim...


*Torit* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Torit* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Torit*'s death cry.

Post Reply