Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Rig
Posts: 1925
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Rig » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Turning in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A short, well balanced knife lies here, both edges glinting. [2]
A small purse is here. [5]
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Jymmi* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*


*Jymmi* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
This session you've landed 25 out of 42 stabs (59% landed).
*Jymmi* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jymmi*'s death cry.

o S HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Tiring > get all corpse
scalp
nar rip jymmi
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a silver-winged basilard from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a fine silken patchwork surcoat of many colors from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a stone in the shape of an avendesora leaf from the corpse of Jymmi.
You get a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Jymmi.

jymmi
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by jymmi » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:23 pm

Joke's on you, pal! 15 mins later I COULD STILL SING AND PLAY MY FLUTE!!!

Monsoon
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Monsoon » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:39 pm

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
*Marshall* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Riordan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > You silently approach your victim...
*Riordan* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
-=+**
*Marshall* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
+=- -
*Marshall* cleaves your right leg very hard.
*Riordan* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 61.429 seconds.
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Riordan: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: wellgate

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^

o S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Lawn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: door
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A huge hound is here, trained to kill.
A raven is here flying around.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
Edge of the Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A cackling hyena circles its prey.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
You narrate 'htey wellgate'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
You narrate '2'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Monsoon - Edge of the Woods
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
You have 328(397) hit and 34(251) movement points.
You have scored 108660101 experience points and 1228 quest points.
You need 1727159262 exp to level and 1772 qp to rank.
You have acquired 41 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Monsoon the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >

A cackling hyena tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - a cackling hyena: Scratched >
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - a cackling hyena: Scratched >
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a cackling hyena: Scratched >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a cackling hyena: Scratched >

You pierce a cackling hyena's head into bloody fragments!
You swiftly dodge a cackling hyena's attempt to hit you.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a cackling hyena: Wounded >
You narrate 'anyoen coming?'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a cackling hyena: Wounded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Monsoon - Edge of the Woods
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a cackling hyena: Wounded >

You pierce a cackling hyena's body into bloody fragments!
A cackling hyena tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a cackling hyena: Wounded >

You pierce a cackling hyena's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A cackling hyena tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce a cackling hyena's body very hard.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a cackling hyena: Beaten >
Second target is set as: riordan.

A large hound has arrived from the west.
A large hound tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a cackling hyena: Beaten >
Riordan Darengil, Apprentice to Ominas Gaidin is a level 44 human.


o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a cackling hyena: Beaten >
You swiftly dodge a large hound's attempt to hit you.
You pierce a cackling hyena's body into bloody fragments!
A cackling hyena tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a cackling hyena: Critical >
A large hound tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce a cackling hyena's body extremely hard.
A cackling hyena is dead! R.I.P.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear a cackling hyena's death cry.
Edge of the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: wellgate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Door down: pebble
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a vernarsh is lying here.
*Marshall* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Riordan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

*Marshall* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Marshall: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Marshall: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Marshall: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A raven is here, watching.
You narrate 'they pebble'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Door down: pebble
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd
The corpse of a vernarsh is lying here.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
*Marshall* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Riordan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=-
*Marshall* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
-=
+*
*Riordan* makes a strange sound as you place a dark oak javelin in his back!
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Riordan* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Marshall: Healthy >
*Marshall* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A timber wolf barely tickles your left arm with his hit.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Marshall: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


A timber wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.


*Marshall* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Riordan* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the east.

Tic in 7 seconds!

A timber wolf barely tickles your left leg with his hit.
*Marshall* cleaves your body very hard.
*Riordan* pounds your left leg hard.

You flee head over heels.
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You narrate 'stabbed riordan'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Backstab who?

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Higher Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Door down: pebble
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
The corpse of a vernarsh is lying here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Riordan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
*Marshall* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
*Riordan* pounds your body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Riordan: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Riordan: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Riordan: Beaten >

A timber wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A timber wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Riordan*'s right leg.
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 61.085 seconds.
*Marshall* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Riordan* leaves west riding a warhorse.


You flee head over heels.
Broken Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
*Riordan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Riordan* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'hes beat'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.
*Riordan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You pierce *Riordan*'s right foot.
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Beaten > *Riordan* pounds your body.
You barely pierce *Riordan*'s left hand.
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Beaten > You pierce *Riordan*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Beaten >

*Riordan* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Ruins
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Door down: board
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
*Riordan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You pierce *Riordan*'s body.
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Beaten > You pierce *Riordan*'s body.
A raven now follows Riordan.
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
You do the best you can!
*Riordan* leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Riordan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Healthy >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Healthy >

*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Riordan* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Healthy >
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Healthy >
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Healthy >

You pierce a hunter for the horn's body very hard.
A hunter for the horn tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
*Riordan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Scratched >
*Marshall* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Riordan* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Marshall* leaves south riding a pale destrier.


*Marshall* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.


*Marshall* leaves north riding a pale destrier.

You flee head over heels.
Broken Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
South Braem
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Outside the Gates of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door west: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Inside the Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: gate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Stone Street
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Stone Street
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Lion Warden of Andor is here.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Lion Warden of Andor is here.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Lion Warden of Andor is here.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Lion Warden of Andor is here.
Lord Captain Tallanvor stands ready to defend Andor.
A little boy plays here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Magnificent Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A raven is here flying around.
*Riordan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
The Whitebridge town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You pierce *Riordan*'s left leg.
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >

*Riordan* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Riordan*'s left foot.
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Riordan* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Wide Cross Street
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Riordan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A sailor is here.
An old woman smiles kindly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You pierce *Riordan*'s body.
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
You pierce *Riordan*'s body.
A sailor stops using a torch.
A sailor joins Riordan's fight!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
You barely pierce *Riordan*'s body.
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!
*Riordan* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a sailor: Scratched >
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a sailor: Scratched >
*Riordan* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a sailor: Scratched > You do the best you can!
*Riordan* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a sailor: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.
A sailor holds a torch above his head.

You flee head over heels.
Magnificent Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A raven is here flying around.
*Riordan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
The Whitebridge town crier stands here, spreading the news.
You pierce *Riordan*'s head.
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >

A sailor has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >

*Marshall* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
A sailor stops using a torch.
A sailor tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Riordan*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
*Riordan* leaves up riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a sailor: Healthy >
*Marshall* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a sailor: Healthy >
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a sailor: Healthy >

You pierce a sailor's head into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a sailor: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Riordan* has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.


*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Riordan* leaves up riding a warhorse.


A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.


You dodge a bash from *Marshall* who loses his balance and falls!

You flee head over heels.
Foot of the White Bridge
[ obvious exits: U D ]
*Riordan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
You pierce *Riordan*'s body.
*Riordan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Critical > *Riordan* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Riordan*'s left leg.
*Riordan* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Incapacitated > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Incapacitated >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Incapacitated > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Incapacitated >

A sailor has arrived from below.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Incapacitated >
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Incapacitated > You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Incapacitated > You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Riordan: Incapacitated >
You barely pierce *Riordan*'s body.
*Riordan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Riordan*'s death cry.

Venum
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Venum » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:00 pm

a little russian roulette! win some you lose some...

A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A crow is here flying around.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A crow is here flying around.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Arjuna* clumsily approaches you with a pair of moonstone hilted dirks, but you fend off the attack.

tt
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Arjuna: Battered >
[k h.human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Arjuna: Battered >

Jakd narrates 'ah. nvm :P'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Arjuna: Battered >
mw
You try to stab *Arjuna*, but he parries successfully.
A fade joins your fight!
A wolfish trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A beaked trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a fade's fight!
[chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Arjuna: Battered >

You try to stab *Arjuna*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Arjuna: Battered >

A boarish trolloc cleaves Arjuna's head hard.
*Arjuna* panics, and attempts to flee!
Arjuna swiftly dodges a Dha'vol trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
Arjuna swiftly dodges a beaked trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave Arjuna, but he dodges the attack.
A fade tries to slash Arjuna, but he parries successfully.
You stab *Arjuna*'s body hard.
*Arjuna* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Arjuna: Battered >

*Arjuna* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Arjuna: Battered >

*Arjuna* leaves north.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n;1;3
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n;1;3
In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

1
3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e;1;3
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
1
3
Outside A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
1
3
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A crow is here flying around.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A crow is here flying around.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

3
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

3
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

3
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

3
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

2
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.human]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2
[bac h.human]
Backstab who?

2
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.human]
Backstab who?

2
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.human]
Backstab who?

2
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.human]
Backstab who?

2
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.human]
Backstab who?

2
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.human]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2
[bac h.human]
Backstab who?

2
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Neal* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Neal* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
A crow leaves east.
A crow leaves east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.human]
Backstab who?

2
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.human]
Backstab who?

2
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.human]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

3
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

3
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

3
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e;1;3
Outside A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A crow is here flying around.
A crow is here flying around.
*Neal* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Neal* lances your right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Neal: Beaten > [hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Neal: Beaten > [bac h.arjuna]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Neal: Beaten >
mw
[chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Neal: Beaten >

You try to stab *Neal*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Neal: Beaten > Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A crow is here flying around.
A crow is here flying around.
*Neal* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a gray palfrey.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Neal: Beaten >
1
3
You stab *Neal*'s body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You try to stab *Neal*, but he deflects the blow.
*Neal* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc.
*Derick* is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a wild stallion.
A Ko'bal trolloc is sitting here.
A muzzled trolloc is sitting here.
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is sitting here.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Ominas* slashes a Ko'bal trolloc's body hard.
*Derick* scythes a Ko'bal trolloc's head extremely hard.
*Derick* scythes a muzzled trolloc's body very hard.
*Derick* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Derick* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's right arm extremely hard.
*Derick* scythes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg into bloody fragments!
[bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
1
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
1
3
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

A beaked trolloc leaves east.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n;n;1;3
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bac h.arjuna]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e;1;3
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[bac h.arjuna]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-

-=
+*
*Arjuna* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Arjuna* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Arjuna*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
gg
na rip arjuna
[get all corpse]
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a small leather sheath from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a small leather sheath from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a long, enveloping cloak of midnight black from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Arjuna.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Arjuna.

badd
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:38 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by badd » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:42 am

HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: *Mikhan* is standing here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
h
backstab h.dark
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > [hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > f

You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Mikhan*'s attempt to strike you.
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > j
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!n: Battered >


You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Mikhan*'s attempt to strike you.
You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
Correcting map position after fleeing.
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: *Mikhan* is standing here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
h
backstab h.dark
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > [hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > f

You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he dodges the attack.

You panic and attempt to flee!n: Battered >


You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
Correcting map position after fleeing.
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: *Mikhan* is standing here.
South: The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
h
backstab h.dark
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Mikhan* is standing here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
Mikh*n* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.


f=-
0 -
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
Correcting map position after fleeing.
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: *Mikhan* is standing here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 111 hit points.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
A sergeant has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s

The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
A loud grinding of stone on concrete resonates from above.

kill dark
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Mikhan* is standing here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered >
You swiftly dodge *Mikhan*'s attempt to strike you.
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he dodges the attack.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > stroke
j
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
You stroke your chin thoughtfully.

f
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Battered >
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

You panic and attempt to flee!Battered >


You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
Correcting map position after fleeing.
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: *Mikhan* is standing here.
South: The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
h
backstab h.dark
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
h
backstab h.dark
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A piebald rouncey stands here, its mane plaited with ribbons.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting a Shienaran guard.
A sergeant is here, fighting Mikhan.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Mikhan.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Mikhan.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Mikhan.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Mikhan.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Mikhan.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Mikhan* leaves north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill dark

A Shienaran guard leaves north.
The grizzled veteran leaves north.

kill dark
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

n
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill dark
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten > *Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
A sergeant joins your fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a sergeant's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a sergeant's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a sergeant's fight!
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he dodges the attack.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the north.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten > 0

*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 111 hit points.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten >
A sergeant bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten >
*Mikhan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
s
They aren't here.

kill dark
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding |1| shadow stallion

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
The day has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

j
f
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!Beaten >


You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: South: The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
h
backstab h.dark
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding |1| shadow stallion

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
Mikh*n* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.


kill dark
0=-
0
Cancelled.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 111 hit points.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 111 hit points.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Mikhan: Beaten > j
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
Correcting map position after fleeing.
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nar he beat in here
You narrate 'he beat in here'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > stat
You are a 486 year old male human rogue.
Your height is 5 feet, 7 inches, and you weigh 163.0 lbs.
You are carrying 1.5 lbs and wearing 18.2 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:12 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 143, Dodging bonus: 145, Parrying bonus: 142
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 186 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Thiefbane Shadow Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 8% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A sergeant leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
h
backstab h.dark
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding |1| shadow stallion

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*ikhan* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!

*ikhan* is dead! R.I.P.

You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nar rip
You narrate 'rip'

Jonny
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:03 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Jonny » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:20 am

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Dheth narrates 'I'm not gonna eat a stab/charge'

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dheth - The Gate
Jonny - Plains Before Falme
Talashar - Plains Before Falme
Bivia - Waterfront Square

You narrate 'so much sweeter now if you do :P'

Road Before the Gate
The town gate of Falme is to the west. It looks sturdy, but not impenetrable
in the event of a serious siege. It and the town wall are probably more of a
tool of the local guard, protection against bandits, rather than armies.
to either side of the gate however, there are open fields with evidence of
military drilling by forces much larger than a town militia. To the east
a rough, rocky road leads off into the hills of Toman Head.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
An obsidian carving of a large raven has been placed here.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A huge Deathwatch ogier looks around impassively.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A huge reddish brown lopar is ready to strike at intruders.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > It's already open!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Gate
The city gate is made of thick timbers and metal straps. It is probably not
sturdy enough to defy siege engines, but more than enough to control the
flow of civilians. New battlements are under construction as the Imperial
Army strengthens its hold.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
East: A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.
West: A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
Up: A guard watches the traffic flow by.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Dheth Riddari is standing here, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A huge reddish brown lopar is ready to strike at intruders.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Dheth makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
Dheth is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Dheth's death cry.

[get all corpse]
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a dark riding cape of mottled brown from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Dheth.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Dheth.
You get a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Dheth.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Dheth.

Bivia
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Bivia » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:55 am

That was pretty hilarious. Had I not asked how it was going you guys wouldnt have stopped to talk like that either. So basically its my fault he got stabbed.

Zeeb
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zeeb » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:28 pm

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary > l
An Abandoned Tunnel
You are in a tunnel between the larger and smaller warrens, which is
obviously in heavy use as any stones that have fallen down from the roof of
the tunnel have been shoved against the sides, making a clear way through.
of the two warrens in the Braem Wood, The bigger one is due west and the
smaller one is due east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A raven is here flying around.
West: An enormous tarantula is here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary > scan e
A raven is here flying around.
An enormous tarantula is here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary > st
e
u
h
a
You stop resting, and stand up.

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary > An Abandoned Warren
This is the smaller of the two warrens, and you can only just squeeze
between the various rocks that stick out from the sides and the roof. There
are more tunnels leading off to the east and to the south, and there is a
way to the other warren to your west.
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
East: A twitching vine of creepers dangles from above.
West: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Up: A raven is here flying around.
An enormous tarantula is here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary > Far in the Braem Wood
With the Braem Wood stream just to the south, this place is rather soggy
and water-logged. Some reeds grow here, amidst the willows that have taken
advantage of the generous water supply. The Braem Wood continues to the
north and east, and other directions are unreachable. A small pile of rocks
near the reeds has an animal's burrow underneath.
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
*Derick* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] ary >
You silently approach your victim...


*Derick* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Derick* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Derick*'s death cry.

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary > g all corpse
scalp
You get a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Derick.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Derick.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Derick.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Derick.
You get a tainted war maul from the corpse of Derick.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Derick.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Derick.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Derick.
You get a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Derick.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Derick.
You get a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Derick.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a silver clasp engraved with a flaring sunburst from the corpse of Derick.
You get a silver clasp engraved with a flaring sunburst from the corpse of Derick.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Derick.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Derick.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Derick.
You get a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Derick

Derick
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Derick » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:53 pm

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
tt
[track trolloc]
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
-
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
Tundar narrates 'i dont know thiese names'
=
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving down. dd
Some obvious recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving down. dd
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving down. dd
Some clear recent tracks of Zeeb leaving east.
Some clear recent tracks of Zeeb leaving east.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Zeeb leaving east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
gg
[diag h.dark]
Zeeb has some big nasty wounds and scratches.
Zeeb is battered.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
A simple staff, well made for combat, lies here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

g
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
[k h.dark]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Mikhan
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Mikhan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 am

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > *Castien* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
[diag h.human]
Castien has quite a few wounds.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Castien: Wounded >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Castien: Wounded > nar got healed
*Fermin* leaves north.
You narrate 'got healed'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Castien: Wounded > seize
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Castien: Wounded >
You strike *Castien*'s body.
*Castien* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Castien: Wounded > l castien

Raest tries to pound *Castien*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Castien: Wounded >
Castien has quite a few wounds.

*Castien* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a bronze chain scourge
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

chann 'ice spikes' h.human
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...n: Wounded >

=
*Ahnvari* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

*
*Ahnvari* strikes Kultunk's body.

+
Kultunk tries to cleave *Ahnvari*, but she deflects the blow.
Raest pounds *Castien*'s left leg.

-
You dodge a bash from *Castien* who loses his balance and falls!
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Castien*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Castien: Battered > chann 'flame strike' h.human
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Ahnvari* barely strikes Kultunk's left foot.
Raest pounds *Castien*'s body hard.
*Isabel* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

*
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Castien* looks at you.
*Ahnvari* avoids being bashed by Kultunk who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Isabel* barely pounds Kultunk's body.

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Fermin*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Castien: Battered > 3
[chann 'flame strike' h.ahnvari]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Fermin* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
Raest tries to pound *Castien*, but he parries successfully.


Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ahnvari*!
You dodge a bash from *Castien* who loses his balance and falls!


Kultunk avoids being bashed by *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
You can definitely smell burnt wood coming from the east, from what seems
Correcting map position after fleeing.
to be a couple of abandoned wagons. Looking around, you see only
impenetrable forest all around the road, and a watch tower looming up over
the trees to the north. The old, worn road continues east and west here,
but to the east, past the wagons, it seems to bend south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
3
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Fermin* is standing here.
*Ahnvari* is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a warhorse.
*Castien* is here, fighting Raest, riding a warhorse.
Raest the Darkling is here, fighting Castien.
Kultunk the Dark High Master is here, fighting Ahnvari.

*Ahnvari* strikes Kultunk's body.ed >
[chann 'flame strike' h.ahnvari]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Kultunk sends *Ahnvari* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
You lost control of Saidin!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > 4

Raest sends *Castien* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
*Isabel* pounds Kultunk's right arm very hard.
Kultunk cleaves *Ahnvari*'s body into bloody fragments!
Raest pounds *Castien*'s left leg hard.
*Isabel* looks at you.
Kultunk narrates 'bashed'

[chann 'ice spikes' h.ahnvari]inded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-kill human

Suddenly *someone* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.
A Samma N'Sei warrior hates your guts!
Circle of Darkness

Post Reply