Logging in to humans inside rk = p

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Kultunk
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Logging in to humans inside rk = p

Post by Kultunk » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:10 pm

Sleeping Chamber
The devastation here is overwhelming. The beds and tables have been totally
destroyed. Old sheets lie on the floor along with pillows and the such.
There is a pile of old burnt wood in the corner signaling that someone
tried to set fire to this place. Paintings and old trinkets lie destroyed
on the floor, and there is a skeleton pinned under one of the beds. The only
exit is to the north into the Grand Hall.
[ obvious exits: N ]
A lame trolloc stands here, guarding the possessions of others.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

You were rented for 0.75 days.
Your last allowance of 19 gold crowns and 10 coppers per day covers all charges.

SPECIAL FEATURE! Today's XP multiplier is 3. Enjoy!

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > who
Players
-------
Kultunk the Dark High Master [Ghar'ghael Master]
Sazi the Dreadlord [Dreadguard]
Decrepit the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael Master]
Crypt Keeper
Nauseous the Trolloc
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} [Ko'bal Master]

6 players displayed.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full >
A dreadlord tactician narrates 'The humans draw nigh! We are under attack at Ruined Keep War Office!'
A dreadlord tactician narrates 'The humans draw nigh! We are under attack at Ruined Keep War Office!'

o HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You are hungry.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > sta
You are already standing.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > nar hey

Loomis narrates 'i crit'

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > You narrate 'hey'

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
The Grand Hall
This is the Grand Hall. The walls here are made out of large slabs of
beautiful marble. On both sides of the hall are torch holders that
are now empty, and rusty from years of neglect. There is filth and grime
covering the floor and walls. Moss grows in the cracks between the marble
slabs that seems to grow slightly yellow. There is an office to the north,
the servants sleeping chamber is to the south, the entrance to the keep lies
to the west, and the hall continues to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Sazi narrates 'kultun come all n general'

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > 6
7
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
w

Loomis narrates 'heh'

w
o HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Entrance to the Northern Twin Keep
This is the entrance to the northern keep. The door to the keep is still
intact but seems to be rusted open. Old runes have been carved into the
wall surrounding the opening giving a sense of the tranquility this place
once had. The vines hanging from the outer walls have all but covered the
opening. The Grand Hall lies to the east and the courtyard expands to the
west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
The Courtyard
This part of the courtyard runs along the wall of the eastern keep. The
walls of the keep are showing signs of age but are apparently fareing better
than the rest of the castle. Large black vines with thorns almost encase
the entire keep, almost acting as a tomb. The entrance to the eastern keep
lies to the north and a destroyed catapult lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > A Destroyed Catapult
The remnants of a large catapult can be seen strewn all over the ground here.
This once great machine has been totally destroyed rendering it utterly
useless. The rodents which have made this their home can be seen running
throughout the shattered catapult. The courtyard extends out to the north
south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
A Destroyed Catapult
The remnants of a large catapult can be seen strewn all over the ground here.
This once great machine has been totally destroyed rendering it utterly
useless. The rodents which have made this their home can be seen running
throughout the shattered catapult. The courtyard extends out to the north
south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
s
The Courtyard
Amongst the rocks and splintered wood that covers the floor is a lance with a
tattered flag attatched to it. The holder is now a skeleton, his own clothes
nothing but rags, with an insignia of the Golden Eagle emblazoned on the front.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

e
o HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
The Courtyard
One of the few parts of the courtyard not cluttered, the cobblestone can
actually be seen. A well lies to the west set in large granite stones. The twin
keeps that once stood menacingly to the east are now crumbling and falling
apart.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Courtyard
This area of the courtyard runs right up to the mountain cliff nestled between
the two keeps. Rocks and boulders lie scattered around the floor having fallen
from the cliff face from some strong force. The keeps themselves seem to have
suffered immense damage to their upper levels from the falling rocks.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > w
A dreadlord tactician narrates 'The humans draw nigh! We are under attack at Ruined Keep War Office!'
The Entrance to the Southern Twin Keep
This is the great entrance to the southern keep. The door has fallen off its
hinges leaving the keep wide open. Old runes have been carved into the wall
surrounding the opening giving the sense of just how old this place really
is. The vines that hang from the outer walls have all but covered the opening.
The entrance to the barracks lies to the southwest, the courtyard stretches to
the west and north, and the great hall lies to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
The Courtyard
Rocks intermingled with skeletons form a large heap here. Rusted weapons,
mostly broken stick out from the rocks like spines. Shields and bits of
battered armor clutter the rocks, some of which still surround their former
white skeleton owners. What appears to be barracks lie to the south and to the
east is the entrance to the southern keep.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
A kite-shaped shield lies here, gathering dust.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > nar there
You narrate 'there'

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > lm
[order ghar follow kultunk]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc starts following you.
Ok.

not
o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

m
o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > group all
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is now a member of your group.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

Sazi has arrived from the south.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Courtyard
Rocks intermingled with skeletons form a large heap here. Rusted weapons,
mostly broken stick out from the rocks like spines. Shields and bits of
battered armor clutter the rocks, some of which still surround their former
white skeleton owners. What appears to be barracks lie to the south and to the
east is the entrance to the southern keep.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
A kite-shaped shield lies here, gathering dust.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
Sazi the Dreadlord is standing here.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Sazi - The Courtyard
Kultunk - The Courtyard
Loomis - The Well
Crypt - The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
Nauseous - The Well

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > fol sazi
You now follow Sazi.

m
o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > 6
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > 7
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > lo
The Courtyard
Rocks intermingled with skeletons form a large heap here. Rusted weapons,
mostly broken stick out from the rocks like spines. Shields and bits of
battered armor clutter the rocks, some of which still surround their former
white skeleton owners. What appears to be barracks lie to the south and to the
east is the entrance to the southern keep.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
A kite-shaped shield lies here, gathering dust.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
Sazi the Dreadlord is standing here.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Sazi forms a beautiful weave of white light about your body.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m

Sazi leaves south.
You follow Sazi.

Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]
Sazi the Dreadlord is standing here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.
Sazi leaves south.
You follow Sazi.

Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Sazi the Dreadlord is standing here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > m

Sazi leaves south.
You follow Sazi.

Ruined Keep War Office
This chamber is a prime example of military chaotic efficiency. Several
tables stand in the room, each with its own purpose. A table in the corner
bears refreshments, while against the wall a desk stands at the ready for
any missives to be written. A chandelier bearing many mirrored candles
hangs above a massive table which is covered with maps in various sizes,
showing trolloc fist deployments and supply- and messenger lines.
[ obvious exits: N ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a hired mercenary is lying here.
Sazi the Dreadlord is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a dreadlord tactician.
*Marshall* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
*Jecks* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
An outlaw stands here, smirking.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Mashad* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Derick* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei warrior.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
*Tundar* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jearom* is resting here.
A Samma N'Sei warrior is here, fighting Derick.
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is here, fighting Marshall.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is here, fighting Mashad.
A dreadlord tactician is here, fighting Ominas.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > *Mashad* tries to pierce a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You blast *Jecks*'s body very hard.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he parries successfully.

m
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Battered >
*Jearom* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Battered > b

*Tundar* tries to slash Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins a Samma N'Sei fighter's fight!
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he parries successfully.
You blast *Jecks*'s body extremely hard.
*Derick* crushes a Samma N'Sei warrior's body hard.
A Samma N'Sei warrior is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Samma N'Sei warrior's death cry.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's left arm.
*Marshall* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's left arm extremely hard.
*Jecks* tries to pound a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Marshall's right leg.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Mashad's left leg with his slash.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] g - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >

-
*Mashad* tries to pierce a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.

=
*Ominas* sends a dreadlord tactician sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Derick* tickles your body with his crush.

=
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely cleaves Jearom's body.
Sazi strikes *Tundar*'s body very hard.
*Ominas* slashes a dreadlord tactician's body hard.
*Marshall* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's body extremely hard.
*Jecks* tries to pound a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Marshall's body.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Mashad's left leg with his slash.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.


As *Jecks* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Tundar* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >
*Mashad* tries to pierce a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten > b derick

*Derick* crushes your right leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles Jearom's body with his cleave.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* slashes a dreadlord tactician's head very hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Marshall's right leg with his slash.
A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes Mashad's left arm.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.
*Derick* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >
*Jecks* sends a Samma N'Sei fighter sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >
*Mashad* tries to pierce a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.
*Jearom* sends a Ghar'ghael trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >
*Ominas* leaves north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >
*Ominas* barely slashes your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Beaten - Jecks: Beaten >
*Ominas* barely slashes your body.
A dreadlord tactician joins a Samma N'Sei fighter's fight!
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body extremely hard.
*Derick* tickles your body with his crush.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he parries successfully.
*Marshall* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's head very hard.
*Jecks* pounds a Samma N'Sei fighter's body hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes Mashad's head.
*Mashad* pierces a Samma N'Sei fighter's body hard.

[bash ] ong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >

*
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Tundar* who loses his balance and falls!


A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's right arm.
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he deflects the blow.
*Marshall* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's head very hard.
*Jecks* pounds a Samma N'Sei fighter's left leg hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Mashad's left leg with his slash.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.


*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.
*Ominas* sends a dreadlord tactician sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
*Mashad* gives a smirking outlaw an order.
A smirking outlaw gallantly rescues Mashad!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
Sazi narrates 'tundar batt'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes a smirking outlaw's body.
A Samma N'Sei fighter swiftly dodges a smirking outlaw's attempt to hit him.
*Ominas* slashes your right hand.
*Ominas* slashes a dreadlord tactician's left arm hard.
*Derick* barely crushes your right leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Jearom's body with his cleave.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he deflects the blow.
*Marshall* tries to slash a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
*Jecks* pounds a Samma N'Sei fighter's right leg.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Marshall's right arm with his slash.
You are hungry.
A mirrored lantern held by *Jecks* begins to dim a little.
The corpse of a hired mercenary has decayed into a pile of dust.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Tundar* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
*Jearom* sends a Ghar'ghael trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes a smirking outlaw's head.
A smirking outlaw tries to hit a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* slashes your right leg.
*Ominas* slashes a dreadlord tactician's right leg into bloody fragments!
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body hard.
*Derick* crushes your left arm.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he parries successfully.
*Marshall* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's body hard.
*Jecks* tries to pound a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely tickles Marshall's head with his slash.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten > nar jecks crit

*Mashad* pierces a dreadlord tactician's right leg very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten > You narrate 'jecks crit'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
Loomis has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
Loomis tries to stab *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
Loomis tries to stab *Mashad*, but he deflects the blow.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he dodges the attack.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes a smirking outlaw's left arm.
A smirking outlaw tries to hit a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body hard.
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left leg extremely hard.
*Tundar* tries to slash Sazi, but he dodges the attack.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he deflects the blow.
You blast *Jecks*'s left arm very hard.
*Marshall* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's right leg extremely hard.
*Jecks* tries to pound a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Marshall's right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten > b

Loomis tries to stab *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he parries successfully.
You dodge a bash from *Derick* who loses his balance and falls!

[bash ] a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >


Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a dreadlord tactician sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
Sazi leaves north.
Sazi has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Critical - Jecks: Beaten >
Loomis tries to stab *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.
*Mashad* pierces a dreadlord tactician's left hand very hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes a smirking outlaw's body.
A smirking outlaw tries to hit a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* barely slashes your left foot.
*Ominas* slashes a dreadlord tactician's body very hard.
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely cleaves Jearom's left arm.
*Marshall* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's left leg extremely hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Samma N'Sei fighter's death cry.
A Samma N'Sei fighter stops following a dreadlord tactician.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jecks: Beaten >
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Tundar* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jecks: Beaten >
*Jecks* pounds a dreadlord tactician's right leg very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a dreadlord tactician: Hurt - Jecks: Beaten >
*Marshall* leaves north.
A pale destrier leaves north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a dreadlord tactician: Hurt - Jecks: Beaten > b

*Marshall* has arrived from the north.
A pale destrier has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a dreadlord tactician: Hurt - Jecks: Beaten >
*Marshall* tries to slash Loomis, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a dreadlord tactician: Hurt - Jecks: Beaten >
*Jecks* pounds a dreadlord tactician's left arm hard.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he parries successfully.
Loomis tries to stab *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.
*Mashad* pierces a dreadlord tactician's body hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles a smirking outlaw's body with his slash.
A smirking outlaw tries to hit a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* barely slashes your body.
*Ominas* slashes a dreadlord tactician's left leg extremely hard.
*Derick* barely crushes your left arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Jearom's body with his cleave.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a dreadlord tactician: Hurt - Jecks: Beaten >
*Jearom* sends a Ghar'ghael trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a dreadlord tactician: Hurt - Jecks: Beaten >
A dreadlord tactician narrates 'The humans draw nigh! We are under attack at Ruined Keep War Office!'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a dreadlord tactician: Hurt - Jecks: Beaten >
Sazi leaves north.
Sazi has arrived from the north.
*Tundar* tries to slash Sazi, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a dreadlord tactician: Hurt - Jecks: Beaten >
Loomis panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a dreadlord tactician: Hurt - Jecks: Beaten >
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he dodges the attack.

[bash ] a dreadlord tactician: Hurt - Jecks: Beaten >
*Marshall* sends Loomis sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he parries successfully.
*Marshall* slashes Loomis's right leg very hard.
*Mashad* pierces a dreadlord tactician's body hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes a smirking outlaw's right arm.
A smirking outlaw tries to hit a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body hard.
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.

+
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Tundar* who loses his balance and falls!

=
*Marshall* howls triumphantly.


As *Jecks* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Derick* who loses his balance and falls!
A dreadlord tactician avoids being bashed by *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt >
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he deflects the blow.
*Marshall* slashes Loomis's left arm very hard.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes a smirking outlaw's left leg.
A smirking outlaw tries to hit a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's right arm.
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt > b

Loomis leaves north.

[bash ] Ominas: Hurt >

-
Sazi strikes *Tundar*'s right leg very hard.
A dreadlord tactician swiftly dodges *Mashad*'s attempt to pierce him.
A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes a smirking outlaw's left hand extremely hard.
A smirking outlaw tries to hit a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Jearom's body with his cleave.
A dreadlord tactician swiftly dodges *Mashad*'s attempt to pierce him.

*
*Jearom* sends a Ghar'ghael trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Marshall* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.

+
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Tundar* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling!

Ominas: Hurt >
You blast *Ominas*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jecks* pounds a dreadlord tactician's right leg hard.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he deflects the blow.
A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes a smirking outlaw's right leg.
A smirking outlaw tries to hit a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body.
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body hard.
*Derick* tickles your body with his crush.
*Derick* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
A dreadlord tactician avoids being bashed by *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded >
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded >
*Derick* looks at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > 5
f

Sazi avoids being bashed by *Marshall* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded >
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he parries successfully.
Sazi swiftly dodges *Tundar*'s attempt to slash him.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes a smirking outlaw's right arm.
A smirking outlaw tries to hit a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's left leg very hard.
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
*Derick* crushes your body.
*Jecks* clambers to his feet.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > m

*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he dodges the attack.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > 6
0
m

*Marshall* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he parries successfully.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he deflects the blow.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles a smirking outlaw's body with his slash.
A smirking outlaw tries to hit a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's left leg.
*Ominas* barely slashes your body.
*Derick* tickles your body with his crush.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely cleaves Jearom's body.
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 203 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!Wounded >

You flee head over heels.
Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
Correcting map position after fleeing.
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n

Loomis narrates 'i so crit again'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
The Barracks
This is the living room of the barracks. The room is huge with a large
fireplace along the southern wall. The remnants of a table lie in the
center of the room and broken chairs are scattered throughout. There
is a picture of someone above the fireplace that has huge slash marks
over the entire picture. The exit to the barracks is to the west and
the sleeping chamber is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
w
Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
The Courtyard
Rocks intermingled with skeletons form a large heap here. Rusted weapons,
mostly broken stick out from the rocks like spines. Shields and bits of
battered armor clutter the rocks, some of which still surround their former
white skeleton owners. What appears to be barracks lie to the south and to the
east is the entrance to the southern keep.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
A kite-shaped shield lies here, gathering dust.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
Crypt Keeper is standing here.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
e
The Entrance to the Southern Twin Keep
This is the great entrance to the southern keep. The door has fallen off its
hinges leaving the keep wide open. Old runes have been carved into the wall
surrounding the opening giving the sense of just how old this place really
is. The vines that hang from the outer walls have all but covered the opening.
The entrance to the barracks lies to the southwest, the courtyard stretches to
the west and north, and the great hall lies to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.

e
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
The Entrance to the Great Hall
From the look of things, this keep has not faired well over the ages. The
ceiling has collapsed in several places leaving, debris all over the area.
The floor has buckled in many places forcing the once beautiful marble
tiles to crack and even shatter. Cushions of green moss grow and flourish
in the cracks of the once marvelous marble walls. The courtyard lies to the
west, and the Great Hall continues to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
Loomis leaves east.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > In the Great hall
This is the huge intersection of all the halls in the keep. There is the
smell of decay hanging in the air along with the smell of stale air. The
beautiful marble slabs that make up the walls and floor are now covered
in a thick layer of dirt. The torch holders that used to hang on the walls
have fallen from their places to the floor causing cracks in the marble
tiles from the impact. The Hall extends in all directions here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

e
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
Long cracks line the walls of this hall. A strong stench comes from the room
to the north. Spider webs hang in the corners of the hall, their builders
working busy to maintain a clean web.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
The end of the hall reveals two doors that were once made of fine polished
leatherleaf wood. Now they are cracked and splintered, barely held up by
their hinges. A bedroom can be seen to the north. To the south a large
room opens up to the feast hall.
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
A massive Myrddraal stands here, leading the Ghar'ghael in battle.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n

A dreadlord tactician narrates 'The humans draw nigh! We are under attack at Ruined Keep War Office!'

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > lm
The door seems to be closed.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [order ghar follow kultunk]
Your leadership status is not that high!

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
The Feast Hall
A large table dominates this room with chairs broken and turned over
surrounding its polished wood. Plates are broken and shattered about the room,
with stains covering the floor from spilled wine. Large tapestries which once
adorned the walls are now torn and charred, having been put to flame long ago.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots. [2]
A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
The end of the hall reveals two doors that were once made of fine polished
leatherleaf wood. Now they are cracked and splintered, barely held up by
their hinges. A bedroom can be seen to the north. To the south a large
room opens up to the feast hall.
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
A massive Myrddraal stands here, leading the Ghar'ghael in battle.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > open door
Ok.

n
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Servants Rooms
Apparently a servants quarters, this room looks more like a tomb. The beds are
bloodied and the sheets ripped to shreds. Clothes are strewn about all over
amongst feathers from a pillow.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A weathered, battle-hardened Ghar'ghael trolloc spits over his shoulder.

lm
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A dreadlord tactician narrates 'The humans draw nigh! We are under attack at Ruined Keep War Office!'
[order ghar follow kultunk]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc starts following you.
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s

Sazi narrates 'masha beat'

w
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
The end of the hall reveals two doors that were once made of fine polished
leatherleaf wood. Now they are cracked and splintered, barely held up by
their hinges. A bedroom can be seen to the north. To the south a large
room opens up to the feast hall.
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
A massive Myrddraal stands here, leading the Ghar'ghael in battle.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
Long cracks line the walls of this hall. A strong stench comes from the room
to the north. Spider webs hang in the corners of the hall, their builders
working busy to maintain a clean web.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > In the Great hall
This is the huge intersection of all the halls in the keep. There is the
smell of decay hanging in the air along with the smell of stale air. The
beautiful marble slabs that make up the walls and floor are now covered
in a thick layer of dirt. The torch holders that used to hang on the walls
have fallen from their places to the floor causing cracks in the marble
tiles from the impact. The Hall extends in all directions here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Entrance to the Great Hall
From the look of things, this keep has not faired well over the ages. The
ceiling has collapsed in several places leaving, debris all over the area.
The floor has buckled in many places forcing the once beautiful marble
tiles to crack and even shatter. Cushions of green moss grow and flourish
in the cracks of the once marvelous marble walls. The courtyard lies to the
west, and the Great Hall continues to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
The Entrance to the Southern Twin Keep
This is the great entrance to the southern keep. The door has fallen off its
hinges leaving the keep wide open. Old runes have been carved into the wall
surrounding the opening giving the sense of just how old this place really
is. The vines that hang from the outer walls have all but covered the opening.
The entrance to the barracks lies to the southwest, the courtyard stretches to
the west and north, and the great hall lies to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
s
The Courtyard
Rocks intermingled with skeletons form a large heap here. Rusted weapons,
mostly broken stick out from the rocks like spines. Shields and bits of
battered armor clutter the rocks, some of which still surround their former
white skeleton owners. What appears to be barracks lie to the south and to the
east is the entrance to the southern keep.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
A kite-shaped shield lies here, gathering dust.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
Crypt Keeper is standing here.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Sazi narrates 'crit'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > group all
s

*Mashad* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > m
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is now a member of your group.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Ruined Keep War Office
This chamber is a prime example of military chaotic efficiency. Several
tables stand in the room, each with its own purpose. A table in the corner
bears refreshments, while against the wall a desk stands at the ready for
any missives to be written. A chandelier bearing many mirrored candles
hangs above a massive table which is covered with maps in various sizes,
showing trolloc fist deployments and supply- and messenger lines.
[ obvious exits: N ]
The corpse of a smirking outlaw is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter is lying here. [4]
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here. [2]
*Ominas* is standing here.
Sazi the Dreadlord is here, fighting Jecks.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
*Marshall* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jecks* is here, fighting Sazi.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Derick* is here, fighting Sazi.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
*Tundar* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jearom* is standing here.
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is here, fighting Jecks.
A dreadlord tactician commands the Horde here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
You try to blast *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
Sazi gets a pair of heavy leather boots from the corpse of a smirking outlaw.
Sazi gets a pair of chainmail leggings from the corpse of a smirking outlaw.
Sazi gets a set of chainmail sleeves from the corpse of a smirking outlaw.
Sazi gets a thick mail shirt from the corpse of a smirking outlaw.
Sazi gets a chain coif from the corpse of a smirking outlaw.
*Tundar* joins *Jecks*'s fight!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
*Mashad* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body extremely hard.
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Derick* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded > 5

*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Mashad's body.
*Mashad* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tundar* barely slashes your right arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles Marshall's body with his lance.
*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
*Ominas* tickles your body with his slash.
You blast *Ominas*'s body extremely hard.
Sazi tries to strike *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Jecks's body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded > f

*Mashad* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!s: Wounded >
Sazi drops a chain coif.
Sazi drops a thick mail shirt.
Sazi drops a set of chainmail sleeves.
Sazi drops a pair of chainmail leggings.
Sazi drops a pair of heavy leather boots.
Sazi drops a staff of sungwood.


You flee head over heels.
Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
Correcting map position after fleeing.
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Mashad* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Sazi narrates 'jecks crit'

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
6
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Mashad* is standing here.
*Mashad* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > b
[bash ]
Bash who?

s
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
Ruined Keep War Office
This chamber is a prime example of military chaotic efficiency. Several
tables stand in the room, each with its own purpose. A table in the corner
bears refreshments, while against the wall a desk stands at the ready for
any missives to be written. A chandelier bearing many mirrored candles
hangs above a massive table which is covered with maps in various sizes,
showing trolloc fist deployments and supply- and messenger lines.
[ obvious exits: N ]
A long perfectly carved staff lies on the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
The corpse of a smirking outlaw is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter is lying here. [4]
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here. [2]
*Mashad* is here, fighting a dreadlord tactician.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Marshall.
*Ominas* is standing here.
Sazi the Dreadlord is here, fighting Jecks.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
*Marshall* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jecks* is here, fighting Sazi.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Derick* is here, fighting Sazi.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
*Tundar* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jearom* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is here, fighting Jecks.
A dreadlord tactician is here, fighting Ominas.
*Ominas* barely slashes your body.

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Jearom* sends a Ghar'ghael trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Derick* who loses his balance and falls!

[bash ] g - Ominas: Wounded >


*Ominas* barely slashes your left leg.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's head.
*Jecks* tries to pound Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg very hard.
*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right foot into bloody fragments!
Sazi strikes *Jecks*'s right hand.
A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes Jecks's right arm.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.
A mirrored lantern held by *Jecks* is definitely fading.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter has decayed into a pile of dust.
The corpse of a Valon guardsman has decayed into a pile of dust.
*Tundar* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.
*Marshall* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Marshall* leaves north.

*
*Marshall* has arrived from the north.


*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg extremely hard.


*Derick* clambers to his feet.

-
*Derick* barely crushes your left arm.


*Derick* tickles your body with his crush.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles Jearom's left hand with his lance.
You blast *Ominas*'s right foot hard.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he deflects the blow.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's right leg.
*Jecks* tries to pound Sazi, but he dodges the attack.
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
Sazi strikes *Jecks*'s body hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Jecks's body.
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he deflects the blow.
As *Ominas* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded > 5
f

A Ghar'ghael trolloc avoids being bashed by *Marshall* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Tundar* who loses his balance and falls!
Crypt has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded > A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Jearom's body with his lance.
You blast *Ominas*'s body very hard.
A dreadlord tactician swiftly dodges *Mashad*'s attempt to pierce him.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's left arm hard.
*Jecks* tries to pound Sazi, but he parries successfully.
Sazi tries to strike *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Jecks's right leg with his slash.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Crypt tries to pound *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Battered >
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ominas* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Jearom* sends a Ghar'ghael trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jecks* leaves north.
*Jecks* has arrived from the north.
*Ominas* barely slashes Crypt's body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Jecks* tries to pound Sazi, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Derick* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he deflects the blow.
A Samma N'Sei fighter joins a dreadlord tactician's fight!
You blast *Derick*'s right leg.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Mashad's right leg.
Crypt pounds *Mashad*'s body hard.
*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's head into bloody fragments!
*Mashad* tries to pierce a dreadlord tactician, but he parries successfully.
*Jearom* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ghar'ghael trolloc's death cry.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc stops following you.
*Jearom* barely slashes your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
A dreadlord tactician swiftly dodges *Mashad*'s attempt to pierce him.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Ominas* sends Crypt sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Jearom* tickles your body with his slash.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tries to slash Jecks, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* slashes Crypt's body hard.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he deflects the blow.
You blast *Derick*'s body.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Mashad's body hard.
*Mashad* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mashad*'s death cry.
*Tundar* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Tundar* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Marshall* slashes Crypt's body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded > b

*Ominas* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets an insignia bearing an ebon hand from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a silver-winged basilard from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a backpack from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a bright red robe from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Mashad.
*Ominas* gets a lantern from the corpse of Mashad.

[bash ] g - Derick: Wounded >

=
*Marshall* slashes Crypt's body hard.
A dreadlord tactician joins a Samma N'Sei fighter's fight!
*Jecks* tries to pound a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Jecks's left leg with his slash.
*Ominas* slashes Crypt's body hard.
*Derick* barely crushes your body.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!


*Jearom* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded > 5

Ominas assumes a defensive striking posture.

f
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Crypt panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Tundar* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.
Sazi tries to strike *Tundar*, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body.
Crypt pounds *Marshall*'s body.
*Marshall* slashes Crypt's right hand very hard.
*Jecks* pounds a Samma N'Sei fighter's left arm very hard.
*Jearom* tickles your body with his slash.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Jecks's body with his slash.
*Ominas* slashes Crypt's body.
Crypt panics, and attempts to flee!
*Derick* crushes your left leg.
Crypt leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Marshall* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Jecks* leaves north.
*Jecks* has arrived from the north.
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Marshall* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter joins a dreadlord tactician's fight!
*Ominas* tries to slash a dreadlord tactician, but he deflects the blow.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body.
*Jearom* tickles your left leg with his slash.
*Derick* barely crushes your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi leaves north.
Sazi has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi strikes *Marshall*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Tundar* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
*Ominas* leaves north.

f
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Ominas* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded >
Sazi strikes *Marshall*'s body.
A dreadlord tactician joins a Samma N'Sei fighter's fight!
*Jecks* tries to pound a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Jecks's body.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!
You blast *Derick*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Derick: Wounded > f

*Jecks* leaves north.

A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Tundar's body.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Derick* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Jecks* has arrived from the north.

6
7

Sazi avoids being bashed by *Marshall* who loses his balance and falls!


A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes Tundar's body.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's right arm.
Sazi strikes *Marshall*'s body.
*Jearom* barely slashes your body.
*Derick* barely crushes your left hand.

m
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
Correcting map position after fleeing.
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Crypt narrates 'am crit again.'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
The Barracks
This is the living room of the barracks. The room is huge with a large
fireplace along the southern wall. The remnants of a table lie in the
center of the room and broken chairs are scattered throughout. There
is a picture of someone above the fireplace that has huge slash marks
over the entire picture. The exit to the barracks is to the west and
the sleeping chamber is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
The Barracks
You have entered the sleeping chamber of the barracks. There are lots of
bunkbeds scattered all over here. Some are overturned, some have been
totally destroyed, and some are still intact. A disturbing smell of rot and
decay permeates the air. Skeleton parts can be seen scattered around as if
someone or something was torn apart here. The living room lies to the west.
Crude symbols have been carved into the wall.
[ obvious exits: W ]
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
Barely able to move his girth, this greedy-eyed trolloc grins evilly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
w
The Barracks
This is the living room of the barracks. The room is huge with a large
fireplace along the southern wall. The remnants of a table lie in the
center of the room and broken chairs are scattered throughout. There
is a picture of someone above the fireplace that has huge slash marks
over the entire picture. The exit to the barracks is to the west and
the sleeping chamber is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
The Courtyard
Rocks intermingled with skeletons form a large heap here. Rusted weapons,
mostly broken stick out from the rocks like spines. Shields and bits of
battered armor clutter the rocks, some of which still surround their former
white skeleton owners. What appears to be barracks lie to the south and to the
east is the entrance to the southern keep.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
A kite-shaped shield lies here, gathering dust.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

e
o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
The Entrance to the Southern Twin Keep
This is the great entrance to the southern keep. The door has fallen off its
hinges leaving the keep wide open. Old runes have been carved into the wall
surrounding the opening giving the sense of just how old this place really
is. The vines that hang from the outer walls have all but covered the opening.
The entrance to the barracks lies to the southwest, the courtyard stretches to
the west and north, and the great hall lies to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
The Entrance to the Great Hall
From the look of things, this keep has not faired well over the ages. The
ceiling has collapsed in several places leaving, debris all over the area.
The floor has buckled in many places forcing the once beautiful marble
tiles to crack and even shatter. Cushions of green moss grow and flourish
in the cracks of the once marvelous marble walls. The courtyard lies to the
west, and the Great Hall continues to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
In the Great hall
This is the huge intersection of all the halls in the keep. There is the
smell of decay hanging in the air along with the smell of stale air. The
beautiful marble slabs that make up the walls and floor are now covered
in a thick layer of dirt. The torch holders that used to hang on the walls
have fallen from their places to the floor causing cracks in the marble
tiles from the impact. The Hall extends in all directions here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
Long cracks line the walls of this hall. A strong stench comes from the room
to the north. Spider webs hang in the corners of the hall, their builders
working busy to maintain a clean web.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
e
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
The end of the hall reveals two doors that were once made of fine polished
leatherleaf wood. Now they are cracked and splintered, barely held up by
their hinges. A bedroom can be seen to the north. To the south a large
room opens up to the feast hall.
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
Crypt Keeper is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
A massive Myrddraal stands here, leading the Ghar'ghael in battle.

n

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > lm
The Servants Rooms
Apparently a servants quarters, this room looks more like a tomb. The beds are
bloodied and the sheets ripped to shreds. Clothes are strewn about all over
amongst feathers from a pillow.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A weathered, battle-hardened Ghar'ghael trolloc spits over his shoulder.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [order ghar follow kultunk]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc starts following you.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > group all
s
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is now a member of your group.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
The end of the hall reveals two doors that were once made of fine polished
leatherleaf wood. Now they are cracked and splintered, barely held up by
their hinges. A bedroom can be seen to the north. To the south a large
room opens up to the feast hall.
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
Crypt Keeper is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
A massive Myrddraal stands here, leading the Ghar'ghael in battle.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
Long cracks line the walls of this hall. A strong stench comes from the room
to the north. Spider webs hang in the corners of the hall, their builders
working busy to maintain a clean web.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
In the Great hall
This is the huge intersection of all the halls in the keep. There is the
smell of decay hanging in the air along with the smell of stale air. The
beautiful marble slabs that make up the walls and floor are now covered
in a thick layer of dirt. The torch holders that used to hang on the walls
have fallen from their places to the floor causing cracks in the marble
tiles from the impact. The Hall extends in all directions here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

w
o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Entrance to the Great Hall
From the look of things, this keep has not faired well over the ages. The
ceiling has collapsed in several places leaving, debris all over the area.
The floor has buckled in many places forcing the once beautiful marble
tiles to crack and even shatter. Cushions of green moss grow and flourish
in the cracks of the once marvelous marble walls. The courtyard lies to the
west, and the Great Hall continues to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Entrance to the Southern Twin Keep
This is the great entrance to the southern keep. The door has fallen off its
hinges leaving the keep wide open. Old runes have been carved into the wall
surrounding the opening giving the sense of just how old this place really
is. The vines that hang from the outer walls have all but covered the opening.
The entrance to the barracks lies to the southwest, the courtyard stretches to
the west and north, and the great hall lies to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
Rocks intermingled with skeletons form a large heap here. Rusted weapons,
mostly broken stick out from the rocks like spines. Shields and bits of
battered armor clutter the rocks, some of which still surround their former
white skeleton owners. What appears to be barracks lie to the south and to the
east is the entrance to the southern keep.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
A kite-shaped shield lies here, gathering dust.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Sazi narrates 'jaerom crit'

s
o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > m
Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Ruined Keep War Office
This chamber is a prime example of military chaotic efficiency. Several
tables stand in the room, each with its own purpose. A table in the corner
bears refreshments, while against the wall a desk stands at the ready for
any missives to be written. A chandelier bearing many mirrored candles
hangs above a massive table which is covered with maps in various sizes,
showing trolloc fist deployments and supply- and messenger lines.
[ obvious exits: N ]
The corpse of Mashad is lying here.
A long perfectly carved staff lies on the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
The corpse of a smirking outlaw is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here.
Sazi the Dreadlord is here, fighting Jearom.
*Jecks* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a dreadlord tactician.
*Marshall* is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Derick* is sitting here.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
*Tundar* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jearom* is here, fighting Sazi.
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is sitting here.
A dreadlord tactician is here, fighting Ominas.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
You blast *Derick*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Derick: Wounded >
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Derick: Wounded >
*Ominas* leaves north.
*Ominas* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Derick: Wounded >
You blast *Derick*'s left arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Sazi's fight!
A dreadlord tactician joins Sazi's fight!
Sazi barely strikes *Jearom*'s head.
*Tundar* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's right hand into bloody fragments!
*Jecks* pounds a Samma N'Sei fighter's right leg.
*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Derick: Wounded > b

*Ominas* barely slashes your body.

[bash ] d - Derick: Wounded >

5
*f
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!k: Wounded >
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Jearom* who loses his balance and falls!
*Derick* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left leg extremely hard.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to lance Jecks, but he deflects the blow.
*Derick* crushes your right hand.
Sazi strikes *Jearom*'s body.
*Tundar* tries to slash a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
*Jecks* tries to pound a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Tundar's left foot with his slash.


Sazi gets a cup of thready brown tea from a small purse.


Sazi quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.
*Marshall* gallantly rescues *Jecks*!


A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances Marshall's body.
*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body extremely hard.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body hard.
*Derick* barely crushes your body.
You blast *Derick*'s body.
Sazi barely strikes *Jearom*'s body.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tries to slash Tundar, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
Correcting map position after fleeing.
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
m
Ruined Keep War Office
This chamber is a prime example of military chaotic efficiency. Several
tables stand in the room, each with its own purpose. A table in the corner
bears refreshments, while against the wall a desk stands at the ready for
any missives to be written. A chandelier bearing many mirrored candles
hangs above a massive table which is covered with maps in various sizes,
showing trolloc fist deployments and supply- and messenger lines.
[ obvious exits: N ]
The corpse of Mashad is lying here.
A long perfectly carved staff lies on the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
The corpse of a smirking outlaw is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a dreadlord tactician.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Marshall.
Sazi the Dreadlord is here, fighting Jearom.
*Jecks* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
*Marshall* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Derick* is standing here.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
*Tundar* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jearom* is here, fighting Sazi.
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is here, fighting Tundar.
A dreadlord tactician is here, fighting Ominas.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > b
[k human]
You blast *Jecks*'s right leg hard.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] d - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Hurt - Jecks: Critical >
*Tundar* sends a Samma N'Sei fighter sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Ominas* tries to slash a dreadlord tactician, but he deflects the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles Marshall's body with his lance.
*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right hand into bloody fragments!
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body.
Sazi strikes *Jearom*'s right foot.
*Jearom* tries to slash Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Tundar* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's right leg hard.
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Jearom* who loses his balance and falls!
*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a dreadlord tactician sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Wounded - Jecks: Critical >
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Wounded - Jecks: Critical >
*Ominas* slashes a dreadlord tactician's right hand very hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Marshall's left arm with his lance.
Sazi strikes *Jearom*'s left arm hard.
*Jearom* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*Tundar* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's body very hard.
*Jecks* pounds a Samma N'Sei fighter's right leg hard.
Your white aura has faded.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.
*Jearom* lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
*Jearom* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jearom*'s death cry.
A mirrored lantern held by *Jecks* is about to go out!
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter has decayed into a pile of dust.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter has decayed into a pile of dust.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Wounded - Jecks: Critical >
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
d - a Samma N'Sei fighter: Wounded - Jecks: Critical >
*Jecks* leaves north.
*Jecks* has arrived from the north.
Sazi leaves north.
You follow Sazi.


* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Jecks* barely pounds your body.
*Marshall* sends a Ghar'ghael trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

[bash ] d - Jecks: Critical >
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Derick* gets six gold crowns from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets six copper pennys from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a pair of steel-plated boots from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a water skin from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a silver-worked weapons belt from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Jearom.
*Derick* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Jearom.

-
*Derick* crushes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

=
*Derick* crushes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left foot into bloody fragments!
*Jecks* pounds your right arm.
*Ominas* tries to slash a dreadlord tactician, but he deflects the blow.
*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's left arm hard.
*Tundar* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's body.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Tundar's body.

+
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Sazi has arrived from the north.

+
Sazi barely strikes *Derick*'s left foot.

=
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Jecks* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical >
Sazi strikes *Derick*'s right arm.
*Derick* crushes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left foot into bloody fragments!
You try to blast *Jecks*, but he parries successfully.
*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg extremely hard.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's left arm.
*Tundar* tries to slash a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Tundar's left leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical >
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical > ber
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Sazi leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical >
A dreadlord tactician avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical > m

Sazi has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical >
Sazi strikes *Derick*'s right leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical > m

*Jecks* leaves north.
*Jecks* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > [k human]
You try to blast *Jecks*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical > m

*Jecks* barely pounds your left arm.
You blast *Jecks*'s body hard.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!
Sazi strikes *Derick*'s body.
*Derick* tries to crush a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles Marshall's body with his lance.
*Marshall* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ghar'ghael trolloc's death cry.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc stops following you.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's right arm hard.
*Tundar* tries to slash a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely tickles Tundar's body with his slash.
*Marshall* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical >
You blast *Jecks*'s body very hard.
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical > m

*Tundar* looks at Sazi.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Derick* tries to crush Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jecks: Critical > n

*Jecks* leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > n

*Jecks* has arrived from the north.
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ominas* leaves north.
*Ominas* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

n
* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
The Courtyard
Rocks intermingled with skeletons form a large heap here. Rusted weapons,
mostly broken stick out from the rocks like spines. Shields and bits of
battered armor clutter the rocks, some of which still surround their former
white skeleton owners. What appears to be barracks lie to the south and to the
east is the entrance to the southern keep.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
A kite-shaped shield lies here, gathering dust.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard Elite} is standing here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > m
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > m
s
s
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Sazi the Dreadlord is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
Ruined Keep War Office
This chamber is a prime example of military chaotic efficiency. Several
tables stand in the room, each with its own purpose. A table in the corner
bears refreshments, while against the wall a desk stands at the ready for
any missives to be written. A chandelier bearing many mirrored candles
hangs above a massive table which is covered with maps in various sizes,
showing trolloc fist deployments and supply- and messenger lines.
[ obvious exits: N ]
The corpse of Jearom is lying here.
The corpse of Mashad is lying here.
A long perfectly carved staff lies on the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
The corpse of a smirking outlaw is lying here.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter is lying here.
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
*Jecks* is here, fighting a dreadlord tactician.
*Marshall* is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Derick* is standing here.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
*Tundar* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is here, fighting Tundar.
A dreadlord tactician is here, fighting Jecks.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Jecks* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > m
A dreadlord tactician slashes Jecks's body.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tries to slash Tundar, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You try to blast *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Beaten >
*Marshall* slashes your left leg hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Beaten >
Sazi has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Beaten > b

Sazi barely strikes *Derick*'s body.

[bash ] ed - Ominas: Beaten >

=
*Jecks* leaves north.
*Jecks* has arrived from the north.
*Tundar* sends a Samma N'Sei fighter sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Jecks* tries to pound Sazi, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Derick* tries to crush Sazi, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician joins Sazi's fight!
Sazi barely strikes *Derick*'s body.
*Tundar* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's body hard.

+
Sazi narrates 'get on jecks'


*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Beaten >
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Beaten > b

Sazi leaves north.
Sazi has arrived from the north.
Loomis has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Beaten >
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Jecks* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Beaten >
Sazi strikes *Derick*'s left arm.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Jecks's head.
*Jecks* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jecks*'s death cry.
A dreadlord tactician joins Sazi's fight!
*Marshall* slashes your body hard.
*Ominas* slashes your body.
*Tundar* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's body hard.
Loomis stabs *Ominas*'s left leg very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Critical >
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Critical >
Loomis stabs *Ominas*'s body hard.
A dreadlord tactician tickles Derick's body with his slash.
Sazi strikes *Derick*'s right arm hard.
*Marshall* slashes your body hard.
*Tundar* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's left arm very hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tries to slash Tundar, but he parries successfully.
Sazi narrates 'another rip'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Critical >
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Derick* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Critical > n
n

*Ominas* leaves north.
*Ominas* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
Sazi panics, and attempts to flee!

n HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
[bash ]

n
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded > m
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Sazi leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
A dreadlord tactician slashes Derick's body.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Tundar's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded > b
[bash ]
Loomis narrates 'ominas crit'


Loomis tries to stab *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.


*Marshall* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
*Tundar* sends a Samma N'Sei fighter sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
*Ominas* tries to slash Loomis, but he parries successfully.
Loomis tries to stab *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
A dreadlord tactician tickles Derick's body with his slash.
*Marshall* slashes your right leg very hard.
*Tundar* slashes a Samma N'Sei fighter's body.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
Loomis tries to stab *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
*Derick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
*Derick* leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
*Derick* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
*Ominas* leaves north.
*Ominas* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
*Derick* leaves north.
A warhorse leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
Loomis tries to stab *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
*Ominas* tries to slash Loomis, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body hard.
Loomis tries to stab *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
*Marshall* slashes your body.
*Tundar* tries to slash a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
Loomis tries to stab *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] - Marshall: Wounded >

=
A dreadlord tactician slashes Ominas's body hard.
Loomis stabs *Ominas*'s body hard.
*Marshall* slashes your body hard.
*Tundar* tries to slash a Samma N'Sei fighter, but he parries successfully.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Tundar's body.

*
*Ominas* leaves north.


Loomis gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

=
Your bash at *Marshall* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
You blast *Marshall*'s body hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes Tundar's body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
Loomis quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
Loomis stabs *Marshall*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
A dreadlord tactician joins a Samma N'Sei fighter's fight!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
A Samma N'Sei fighter avoids being bashed by *Tundar* who loses his balance and falls!

nar bashed
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Wounded >
Loomis stabs *Marshall*'s body.
You blast *Marshall*'s body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Battered > You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Battered >
A dreadlord tactician slashes Tundar's right leg.
Loomis stabs *Marshall*'s right leg.
You blast *Marshall*'s body very hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely tickles Tundar's left arm with his slash.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Battered >
Loomis stabs *Marshall*'s body.
You blast *Marshall*'s head.

b
*Tundar* tries to slash a dreadlord tactician, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Tundar's left arm hard.
Loomis barely stabs *Marshall*'s body.
You blast *Marshall*'s right leg hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter slashes Tundar's head.
[bash ]


*Tundar* tries to slash a dreadlord tactician, but he deflects the blow.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Tundar's body.
Loomis stabs *Marshall*'s head.
*Marshall* slashes your body hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter barely slashes Tundar's left arm.
*Marshall* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Battered > b

*Tundar* tries to slash a dreadlord tactician, but he deflects the blow.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Tundar's right hand hard.
Loomis barely stabs *Marshall*'s left foot.
*Marshall* slashes your head hard.
A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Tundar's left arm with his slash.
*Tundar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Battered >
Loomis stabs *Marshall*'s body.
*Marshall* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Beaten >
Sazi narrates 'rip omins'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Marshall: Beaten >
*Tundar* tries to slash a dreadlord tactician, but he parries successfully.
A dreadlord tactician slashes Tundar's left hand.
*Tundar* panics, and attempts to flee!
Loomis barely stabs *Marshall*'s left leg.
*Marshall* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Marshall* slashes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Samma N'Sei fighter tickles Tundar's body with his slash.
*Tundar* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] - Marshall: Beaten >
*Marshall* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Marshall* leaves north.

*
Loomis stabs *Tundar*'s left foot hard.
*Tundar* panics, and attempts to flee!

+n
n
Cancelled.
Ruined Keep Barracks
A cavernous stone archway forms the entrance to what once was a large,
almost palace-like building which currently appears to be used to house
various trolloc tribes. Belongings lie scattered along a corridor and in
the distance a dorm appears to be in use to house those humans who have
sworn themselves to the Great Lord of the Dark.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Sazi the Dreadlord is standing here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Entrance to the Barracks
This is the entrance to the barracks. A putrid smell permeates from the
inside. The stone foundation has been made visible from erosion of the
ground around it. Large cracks can be seen in the foundation making the
building unstable. The entrance to the eastern keep lies to the north, the
barracks lies to the south, and the courtyard extends to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [2]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [2]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [2]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [2]
*Marshall* is standing here.
*Marshall* holds a mirrored lantern above his head.

m
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Marshall* leaves north.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Sazi has arrived from the south.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.
Sazi leaves north.
You follow Sazi.

The Courtyard
Rocks intermingled with skeletons form a large heap here. Rusted weapons,
mostly broken stick out from the rocks like spines. Shields and bits of
battered armor clutter the rocks, some of which still surround their former
white skeleton owners. What appears to be barracks lie to the south and to the
east is the entrance to the southern keep.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Ominas is lying here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
A kite-shaped shield lies here, gathering dust.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
Sazi the Dreadlord is standing here.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > w
The Courtyard
To the east lie the shattered remains of the southern keep. From here the
devastation is even more apparent than before. The roof of this once
prominant keep has collapsed in on itself totally destroying the upper
level of the keep. Large vines with huge spikes on them have made the walls
of the keep their home. To the north a well can be seen and to the east is
the entrance to the barracks.

A temporary makeshift pen of rocks and wood blocks the way to the south,
but it can easily be opened by a strong arm.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Entrance to the Courtyard
It is now obvious just how run down this castle is. The walls surrounding
the castle have become piles of rubble in many places or are nearly
completely covered by large thorny vines. Most of the towers on the wall have
collapsed rendering them totally useless. The ceilings of both keeps have
also fallen in on themselves totally destroying the top level of each. To
the east are the twin keeps, and the courtyard continues in all directions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

w
o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
The darkness leaves.
The sky starts to get cloudy.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.
The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Derick* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
You blast *Derick*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Battered > b
[bash ]

+
Sazi has arrived from the east.
Crypt has arrived from the east.

=
Sazi leaves west.
Crypt leaves west.

=
Your bash at *Derick* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Battered >
You blast *Derick*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Battered >
You blast *Derick*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Battered > nar on 1w gk all hit
You narrate 'on 1w gk all hit'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Battered >
Sazi has arrived from the west.
Crypt has arrived from the west.
Crypt pounds *Derick*'s body.

nar bashed
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Battered >
Sazi strikes *Derick*'s left arm.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Battered > You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Battered >
Sazi strikes *Derick*'s left foot hard.
Crypt pounds *Derick*'s body.
You blast *Derick*'s body.
You blast *Derick*'s body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Beaten > call
You don't see a closed gate.
*Derick* stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.

call
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Beaten > You don't see a closed gate.

m
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Beaten >
Sazi strikes *Derick*'s right leg hard.
Crypt pounds *Derick*'s left arm.
You blast *Derick*'s left arm hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Critical > m
You blast *Derick*'s right arm hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Critical > m
m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Critical > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Critical > m

*Derick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Sazi narrates 'arjun inc'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Derick: Critical > m

*Derick* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > w
w
[k human]
They aren't here.

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

w
o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > w
Rotten Vegetation
The trees and plants that line the path have become very decrepit and weak.
The plants are wilting, and the trees are slumped over. The dirt of the path
has become a dull gray, and large cracks run through it. Moss and mold have
started to grow in the cracks of the path making it quite slippery. From
here, the castle looks very old and in disrepair. Large scavenger birds can
be seen circling high above the castle walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Path to the Blight
The terrain here is rocky and slopes upwards through the outskirts of the
Mountains of Dhoom. The air is unpleasantly warm, and the vegetation appears
unusually large and ripe. Looming to the east are the ruined remains of an
ancient castle. The path continues towards the castle and away to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > A Path to the Blight
From here, with closer observation, it can be seen that the castle roof has
collapsed in on itself, thus destroying the entire top level. Many sounds of
nature can be heard from all around. The dirt on the path has become slightly
drier than to the west. Also, the trees here are becoming less abundant than
before. The path continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

m
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
[k human]
They aren't here.
Sazi has arrived from the east.
Crypt has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Sazi leaves west.
You follow Sazi.

Bend in the Path
From here the abandoned castle can be seen set deep within the mountain
reaches to the east. Large ravens can be seen circling high above the castle
walls. The castle has obviously fallen into disrepair. The walls seem to
have collapsed in several areas, and the roof of the northwest tower has
fallen in on itself. There appear to be newly built stone gates, however.
The path continues south towards the Blight and east towards the castle.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
Sazi the Dreadlord is standing here.
*Arjuna* is standing here.
Crypt has arrived from the east.
Crypt tries to pound *Arjuna*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
You try to blast *Arjuna*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Crypt: Beaten - Arjuna: Healthy >
You blast *Arjuna*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Arjuna* barely pierces Crypt's body.
Crypt tries to pound *Arjuna*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Crypt: Beaten - Arjuna: Scratched >
*Arjuna* panics, and attempts to flee!
Sazi leaves south.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Crypt: Beaten - Arjuna: Scratched >
*Arjuna* leaves east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
Path to a Castle
This twisted path through the Blight has grown rough and rocky as
it approaches the Mountains of Dhoom. The slope rises through
the mutantous vegetation of the Blight towards a dark and gloomy
castle which towers ahead.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

6
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > 6
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.
Sazi has arrived from the south.

6
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > 6
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
s
Twisted Path in the Blight
This path winds up a slope to an apparently dark and deserted castle.
Two columns of tall, slender spruce trees line both sides of the steep
path. Over the tops of the trees to the left, the white, jagged peaks of
the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen. The terrain is rough and rocky, and
the sickly air of the Blight is warm and humid.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

m
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

m
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > m
m
m
m
6
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > 0
[k human]
They aren't here.
Sazi has arrived from the north.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

n
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

Ominas
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Logging in to humans inside rk = p

Post by Ominas » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:53 pm

Yeah man good job. You all did well

Someone’s gotta hit those generals!

Jecks
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Logging in to humans inside rk = p

Post by Jecks » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:00 pm

Ruined Keep War Office
This chamber is a prime example of military chaotic efficiency. Several
tables stand in the room, each with its own purpose. A table in the corner
bears refreshments, while against the wall a desk stands at the ready for
any missives to be written. A chandelier bearing many mirrored candles
hangs above a massive table which is covered with maps in various sizes,
showing trolloc fist deployments and supply- and messenger lines.
[ obvious exits: N ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a hired mercenary is lying here.
Sazi the Dreadlord is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a dreadlord tactician.
*Marshall* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
*Jecks* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
An outlaw stands here, smirking.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Mashad* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei fighter.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Derick* is here, fighting a Samma N'Sei warrior.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
*Tundar* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jearom* is resting here.
A Samma N'Sei warrior is here, fighting Derick.
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is here, fighting Marshall.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is here, fighting Mashad.
A dreadlord tactician is here, fighting Ominas.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.


This was my fault, with a group of 7 and 4 masters+mobs I was overly confident that the hit would be a wash with or without DS intervention. I failed to notice that the Dreadlord Tactician had 7 mobs with him when we hit. This was my first mistake. The second mistake was sticking around when Kultunk (rightly so) started stacking the room with rank 8 mobs. I originally thought they were the weak issuable mobs and would die in a few hits. But I think those were rank 8 mobs?

I enjoy the LS/DS War System and the resulting zone change rewards. It entices PK and group activity with an enjoyable amount of danger. However, was something changed since the last announcement about LS/DS Generals? (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10576)

Should there be 5, 6 or 7 mobs with the respective generals?

If I could give my two cents from personal experience having lead or participated in the above scenarios, I feel 5 minions with the General is the right number. Hard but not too hard, and most of all, doable with a group of 7 players. Requiring more than a standard group of players enters a whole new realm of difficulty imo.

Razhak
Posts: 1240
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Logging in to humans inside rk = p

Post by Razhak » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:50 pm

Seeing that RK is substantially easier to hit for a bigger LS wholist at average then TV is for a smaller DS wholist, it is only logical that the DS general is harder then the LS general.

Just to pre-emptively list all the pro's and con's before people start screaming it isnt true:

LS:
- bigger wholist to hit DS generals with
- RK is easier to hit: no callmob, no gatedef, no autolocking gates, low level mobs of which most dont chase.
- incase GK is blocked, you can use jump exits
- has back entr to the maze

DS:
- low wholist, most of the time even if the whole wholist would contribute, it would not even be enough to actually kill the smob
- TV has gate defs, autolocking, callmobbing and chasing mobs.
- you can go out one of the non-locking gates into the novice zone
- no jump exits

Jecks
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Logging in to humans inside rk = p

Post by Jecks » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:07 pm

I think you are missing the bigger picture Razhak.

DS and LS Generals should be easier not harder. Be hit more often, not less often. And reward everyone involved each time. People should want to hit them when there's no Pk.

Perhaps reducing the difficulty and augmenting the frequency More PK would happen, More risk taken, More rewards, More Activity, More than 0 DS General hits in 3 months. I see nothing but positive.


And just as an aside, and I'm not looking to take jabs but your arguements are mostly biased.
LS:
- Bigger who list doesn't mean anything. There can be 15 LS but only 4 Pkers where as 5 DS usually means atleast 4 Pkers.
- RK has chasing fade patties that poison and chasing dreadguards?
- Gates are locked for 12 hours a day? (requiring very high pick, TV SE gate does not require any pick at all)
- It takes at least 1 vial to get from DS General to Backgate of Maze for regular humans. And more if they've been running around evading chasing enemies. (Side note: Would be cool if Maze saw a restructuring and diminishing in size like the White Towers Reconstruction)

DS:
- low wholist, most of the time even if the whole wholist would contribute, it would not even be enough to actually kill the smob. <------ This is exactly why I'm suggesting making both "Easier" not "Mines super hard cause we have no one to do it, so make theirs even harder so they need an unrealistic amount of people to do it."
- TV has gate defs, autolocking, callmobbing and chasing mobs. <-- RK has the same thing minus gate defences.
- you can go out one of the non-locking gates into the novice zone <---- Arguably as "easy" as RK's jump.
- no jump exits <--- Good point. Wouldn't mind seeing one of these added.


I agree that the DS player who lists are often times simply too small to hit the LS General and all I am saying is that I don't think the solution is to make the DS General even harder to "balance" things out. They should both be made easier so less players on both sides are required to hit them.

Edit: Added a visual representation :

Picture the DS-LS War System as a Soccer game. In 3 months the series ends with a score of 0-7. Now, to make things fairer in the new series, the referees made the soccer nets smaller... so now it's even harder to get any goals at all. Frustrating. Where as what I am suggesting is making the nets bigger and reducing the size of the field. More goals, more play, more back and forth. Greater sense of reward? Even if you don't win the series? (Kind of like Basketball)

Enoch
Posts: 295
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Re: Logging in to humans inside rk = p

Post by Enoch » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:35 pm

To echo a point Jecks made, just look at all the PK this generated in the 3 hits over the last 2 days. If it's impossible then everyone will stop trying and that PK won't happen.

byrg
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Logging in to humans inside rk = p

Post by byrg » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:04 pm

Jecks wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:00 pm

Should there be 5, 6 or 7 mobs with the respective generals?

A Samma N'Sei warrior is here, fighting Derick.
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.
Aren't those both samma warriors... aka rank 7 dreadlord mobs?

Elysia
Posts: 6479
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Re: Logging in to humans inside rk = p

Post by Elysia » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:05 am

Jecks wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:00 pm

The corpse of a Samma N'Sei fighter is lying here. [3]

A Samma N'Sei fighter is here, fighting Marshall.
A Samma N'Sei fighter is here, fighting Mashad.

Should there be 5, 6 or 7 mobs with the respective generals?
5. The Samma N'Sei warrior is the dreadlord leadable.

Nevaeh
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:04 am

Re: Logging in to humans inside rk = p

Post by Nevaeh » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:03 am

Enoch wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:35 pm
To echo a point Jecks made, just look at all the PK this generated in the 3 hits over the last 2 days. If it's impossible then everyone will stop trying and that PK won't happen.
Errr, let’s at least make the post serious. I wouldn’t really call the past hits pk or a generator of pk. The hits are typically done when darkside has no players on and there is clearly no intent to stay or promote pk. The happenstance of players loggin on and seeing the hit was pure coincidence. I’m not going to dive into the one hit because the same reasons I didn’t initially post to out players or characters.

I would say that jecks might be one of a few players who like or think the LS Vs DS war system works. It may be because he takes advantage of the system and is successful at it. To him it’s a win. However, you have to take into account the system vs the reality. And the reality is, it’s easy to abuse it when you have an avenue to see the path of least resistance at all times. Being able to see how many players are on that can possibly defend is a huge perk. Razhaks point of playerbase and race numbers is a valid one. If one race can consistently have 14-18 players vs another who has 2-6 players, typically your chances to accomplish the task can be met on the side that averages more players. And we all know that lside pulls more “smobber” players that would be willing to prepare and conduct the hits. The status of the generals difficulty should be set vs what each race specializes in or could produce. I think the sheer location of the generals produce their own difficulty level. The LS general being located in Tar Valon is far more difficult then the DS general location in keep.

I do not think the current system represents a good LS Vs DS war system. It is too easy to be manipulated by a few people. And I could be a person who could do it. I choose not to after seeing how easy it was the first few times. I did however suggest ideas to higher ups on how to balance and implement a few tweaks to a true LS Vs DS war that would take into account PK & SMOB generals because I feel both should be taken into account to have maximum participation.

Jecks
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Logging in to humans inside rk = p

Post by Jecks » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:51 am

Jecks wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:00 pm
I enjoy the LS/DS War System and the resulting zone change rewards.
Doesn't mean I don't think it could use being changed, did you miss where I wrote suggestions on how it could be bettered?
Nevaeh wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:03 am
I wouldn’t really call the past hits pk or a generator of pk.
In 24 hours, 3 attempts were made at hitting the DS General. I group of 7+2 mobs, 7+4 mobs and a last massive group of 10+ and none of them succeeded. They were met with resistance which to my knowledge lead to atleast 3 DS dying and 8 LS dying. Sounds like Player Killing was generated to me.

I fully agree that using the Playgrounds Players Online page to ensure that your "raid vs DS" activity goes through smoothly is an unfortunate side effect of the popular request of having access to that knowledge.

That said, you can ask anyone, I Pk / raid / hit Justice / hit DS General, ect regardless of what the Playgrounds site says. It's not the "best" strategy but it's definitely the fairest and I personally feel that the War System should be an Infiltrate, Kill General, Destroy the opposition as you make your way back out of the city leaving chaos and destruction in your wake, type event. Not a wait until their's no opposition, sneaky kill, sneaky escape scenario.

As an aside, if Generals remain at a high difficulty I feel it will simply allow Lightside to win every War Campaign. If Lightside gets 2 full groups and hit the DS General once every 3 months, they'll always win. I'd rather not see this type of one time massive organization "task". I'd much rather see groups of 4-5 blood thirsty trolls or brave soldiers rush in, kill the opposing general and then either fight their way out of the cities or die trying type scenarios.

More Death, More Chaos, More Destruction! And ultimately more fun and more excitement for all sides.

Post Reply