Blight rumble

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Abyss
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Blight rumble

Post by Abyss » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:03 am

Soooo, I've been back for about two weeks now. Still missing some info while in pk situations but I m slowly getting there. I decided to post my first log in... probably few years, please be gentle :) There is nothing special. No exceptional play or anything like that, in fact there were several mistakes, especially miscommunication on my side. But in general I enjoyed the pace of the pk and I think both sides tried to prolong it as much as they could.

P.S To kazi, sorry dude you prolly died once because of me.
P.S.S To Amino, love having you around the blight :)

It all started with Lamont and Fritt around Ragan.


o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Fritt* is resting here, riding a gray palfrey.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > na fritt ragan
You narrate 'fritt ragan'

not
o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - In the Foothills

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched >
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched >
*Fritt* looks at you.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched > 2

*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched >

*
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Knuckle narrates 'Matheus and Aelarien in FD'


*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
As *Fritt* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched > na on 1u

*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched > st
kill human
2

Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched > You narrate 'on 1u'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched > Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he dodges the attack.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched >


Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Lamont* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
*Lamont* tries to pound Kazi, but he deflects the blow.

=
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Fritt* leaves west.
Kazi starts following you.

=
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > gr all

*Lamont* sends Kazi sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > st
Kazi is now a member of your group.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human

Decrepit has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
You are already standing.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched >
Decrepit tries to cleave *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

2
*Fritt* pierces your left arm.V:Full - Fritt: Scratched >
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Lamont* tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]
*Lamont* says 'you going to get some pkers out here?'

-
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Decrepit tries to cleave *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Lamont* pounds Kazi's body very hard.
*Fritt* leaves down.
Decrepit sends *Lamont* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Kazi stabs *Lamont*'s left leg.

st
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human

Kazi looks at *Lamont*.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > 2
You are already standing.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Lamont*'s body very hard.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Kazi: Scratched - Lamont: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Kazi: Scratched - Lamont: Hurt >
Decrepit howls triumphantly.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Kazi: Scratched - Lamont: Hurt >
You slash *Lamont*'s body hard.
Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s right foot very hard.
Kazi stabs *Lamont*'s body.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Kazi: Scratched - Lamont: Hurt > [bash ]

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Kazi: Scratched - Lamont: Hurt >
You slash *Lamont*'s head hard.
Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s right foot hard.
Kazi stabs *Lamont*'s head.

*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee! - Kazi: Scratched - Lamont: Wounded >

-
*Lamont* leaves down riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!
Decrepit starts following you.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > gr all
kill human
Decrepit is now a member of your group.

kill human
o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Your secondary target is now lamont.

Decrepit narrates 'i wound'

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > na hitting
You narrate 'hitting'

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Decrepit - In the Foothills
Kazi - In the Foothills
Abyss - In the Foothills

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > d
k lamont
2
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Lamont* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
Decrepit has arrived from above.
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.
Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s left foot very hard.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Lamont*'s left arm.

[bash ] :Bursting MV:Full - Kazi: Scratched - Lamont: Wounded >

-
Ragan tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Ragan slashes your head.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Lamont* tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

=
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Lamont* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kazi: Scratched - Lamont: Wounded >
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Decrepit's body.
Ragan barely slashes your right leg.
You slash *Lamont*'s body hard.
Kazi stabs *Lamont*'s body.

*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

Decrepit snickers softly.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kazi: Scratched - Lamont: Wounded > *Fritt* pierces your body.
Kazi stabs *Lamont*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Kazi: Scratched - Lamont: Wounded >
*Lamont* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lamont* has arrived from above, riding a bloodstock stallion.

[bash ]

Kazi tries to stab a Shienaran forward scout, but he parries successfully.
Decrepit cleaves a Shienaran forward scout's body into bloody fragments!
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Decrepit's head with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout barely tickles Decrepit's head with his slash.
Ragan barely slashes your right leg.


*Lamont* tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.

*
Decrepit panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Decrepit leaves up.

=
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!
Decrepit has arrived from above.

-
Decrepit tries to cleave *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

-
Kazi stabs a Shienaran forward scout's body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan barely slashes your body.
Kazi tries to stab a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


As *Fritt* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Fritt* now follows *Lamont*.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Kazi avoids being bashed by *Lamont* who loses his balance and falls!
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Kazi leaves up.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy > k lamont

Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy >
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Decrepit's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's body.
Decrepit tries to cleave *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.
Ragan slashes your head hard.
Decrepit sends *Lamont* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy >
Kazi barely stabs *Lamont*'s head.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy > 9
f
8
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy > 88
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy > 9

A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Kazi stabs *Lamont*'s right hand.
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Decrepit's body with his slash.
Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s right arm hard.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Ragan slashes your left leg.

f
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy >
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy >
Decrepit narrates 'lamont wound'

f
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Healthy >
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

You panic and attempt to flee!resh - Fritt: Healthy >


A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi stabs *Lamont*'s left leg.
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's body.
Decrepit tries to cleave *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.
Ragan slashes your right foot.
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Lamont* has arrived from below, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lamont* leaves down riding a bloodstock stallion.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > 88
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

k lamont

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > 2
They aren't here.
Decrepit has arrived from below.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > d
k lamont
2
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Lamont* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Fritt.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Kazi.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Kazi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Kazi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Kazi.
Ragan is here, fighting Kazi.
Decrepit has arrived from above.
Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s head.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] ting MV:Full - Decrepit: Battered - Lamont: Battered >
Kazi looks at *Fritt*.

+
Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* tries to pierce Kazi, but he parries successfully.
*Lamont* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.

+
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Kazi's left hand.
Ragan slashes Kazi's body.
Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* tries to pierce Kazi, but he deflects the blow.

-
Decrepit tries to cleave *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Lamont* has arrived from above, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k lamont

*Lamont* pounds Decrepit's right hand.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k lamont

*Fritt* pierces Kazi's left leg very hard.
Kazi leaves up.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a Shienaran forward scout: Scratched > 2
*Fritt* pierces Decrepit's body.
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You slash a Shienaran forward scout's body extremely hard.
*Lamont* pounds Decrepit's right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a Shienaran forward scout: Hurt > Ok.

[bash ] ting MV:Full - a Shienaran forward scout: Hurt >

9
f
-
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.

Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a Shienaran forward scout: Hurt >
Decrepit sends *Fritt* sprawling with a powerful bash!

You panic and attempt to flee!ull - a Shienaran forward scout: Hurt >

8
88

You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > d

k lamont
o R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > 2
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Lamont.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Kazi.
Decrepit the Dark Master is sitting here.
*Fritt* is sitting here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Kazi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Decrepit.
Ragan is here, fighting Kazi.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] ting MV:Full - Decrepit: Battered - Lamont: Wounded >

*
Ragan slashes Kazi's head into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Kazi's left arm into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Decrepit's body with his slash.
*Lamont* pounds Decrepit's body.


As *Lamont* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Battered - Lamont: Wounded > 2

Ragan slashes Kazi's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's left leg.
*Fritt* tickles Decrepit's body with his pierce.
*Lamont* pounds Decrepit's head.
Kazi looks at Ragan.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Battered - Lamont: Wounded >
Decrepit looks at *Fritt*.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Battered - Lamont: Wounded >
Kazi stabs *Lamont*'s right arm.
*Fritt* barely pierces Decrepit's body.
Decrepit panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Battered - Lamont: Battered >
Decrepit leaves up.

[bash ] ting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered >
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!
Decrepit has arrived from above.


Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s right leg very hard.

+
Ragan tries to slash Kazi, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Kazi barely stabs *Lamont*'s right hand.

*
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!


Decrepit avoids being bashed by *Lamont* who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.

=
Your bash at *Lamont* sends him sprawling!
Kazi leaves up.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered >
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's body.
Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s right leg extremely hard.
You slash *Lamont*'s body hard.

l
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
*Fritt* is here, fighting YOU!
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Lamont.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Lamont* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Decrepit.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting YOU!
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Decrepit.
Ragan is here, fighting Decrepit.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered >
Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
Decrepit narrates 'bashed'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered >
Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he dodges the attack.
*Fritt* pierces your left arm.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered >
Decrepit narrates 'bat'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered >
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered > bash

Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan slashes Decrepit's right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Decrepit's body with his slash.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's left leg.
Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s body very hard.
You try to slash *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.

- ting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
Decrepit narrates 'lamont'

+
*Lamont* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lamont* has arrived from above, riding a bloodstock stallion.

*
*Lamont* tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.

*
Decrepit narrates 'beat'

+
*Fritt* barely pierces your right leg.

-
Decrepit cleaves a Shienaran forward scout's body extremely hard.
Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
Ragan barely tickles Decrepit's body with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's body.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's body.

=
Your bash at *Lamont* sends him sprawling!
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
Decrepit panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched >
Decrepit leaves up.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched >
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Scratched >
Ragan barely slashes your right foot.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Kazi's body.
You slash *Fritt*'s body extremely hard.
Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Hurt >
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Hurt >
*Lamont* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Hurt > 9

*Lamont* has arrived from above, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Hurt > f

Kazi swiftly dodges *Lamont*'s attempt to pound him.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

You panic and attempt to flee!V:Full - Fritt: Hurt >

kill human
kill human
kill human
Ragan barely slashes your right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Fritt*.
*Fritt* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > 8
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > 88
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
Kazi has arrived from below.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > d
k lamont
2
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is standing here.
*Lamont* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Fritt* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You slash *Lamont*'s head hard.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] ull MV:Full - Kazi: Wounded - Lamont: Beaten >

-
*Fritt* gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.

=
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan tickles your left leg with his slash.
*Fritt* tries to pierce Kazi, but he parries successfully.

*
*Fritt* pierces Kazi's body.
Kazi tries to stab *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

+
*Lamont* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lamont* has arrived from above, riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
*Lamont* tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.


*Fritt* quaffs a vial filled with a dark red liquid.
*Fritt* looks less panicked.

=
Your bash at *Lamont* sends him sprawling!
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Ragan: Healthy >
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Kazi's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You slash Ragan's left foot extremely hard.
Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* tries to pierce Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Ragan barely slashes your body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ragan: Scratched >
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ragan: Scratched > l

*Fritt* barely pierces Kazi's body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ragan: Scratched > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
*Lamont* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Fritt.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Kazi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Kazi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting YOU!
Ragan is here, fighting YOU!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ragan: Scratched > 9
f

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Kazi's left leg very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your left leg.
You slash Ragan's body hard.
Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* tries to pierce Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Ragan barely slashes your left leg.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Ragan: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!V:Fresh - Ragan: Scratched >
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

kill human

You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

8
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > 88
A black messenger pigeon has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Kazi has arrived from below.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
kill human
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A black messenger pigeon is here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A black messenger pigeon beats its wings harder.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - A Shallow Depression
Abyss - In the Foothills
Decrepit - Edge of the Foothills
Knuckle - Edge of the Foothills

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > d
kill human
2
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Fritt.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Kazi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Kazi.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Kazi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Kazi.
Ragan is here, fighting Kazi.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Lamont*'s body hard.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Kazi: Battered - Lamont: Beaten >
Kazi leaves up.


*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

-
Decrepit narrates 'more'

=
*Lamont* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.

*
Knuckle narrates 'on uw'

*
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Ragan says 'You Abyss!!! You will die before your time!! '
Ragan barely slashes your body.
*Fritt* barely pierces your left arm.

=
*Lamont* has arrived from above, riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
*Lamont* pounds your body hard.

-
Decrepit narrates 'careful'

=
Your bash at *Lamont* sends him sprawling!
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Hurt >
Decrepit narrates 'out'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Hurt > l
Ragan barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Lamont*.
*Lamont* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* pierces your body.
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
*Lamont* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fritt* is here, fighting YOU!
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting YOU!
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting YOU!
Ragan is here, fighting YOU!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Hurt >
*Fritt* pierces your left arm.
Decrepit narrates 'out'

9
f
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ll - Fritt: Hurt >

w
w
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aelarien* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > na nods
Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on, seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
Knuckle leaves east.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You narrate 'nods'

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > n
Path to Tarwin's Gap
To the south lies Tarwin's Gap, pathway to the Borderlands, while to the
north the Blight awaits. The ground here is well trod, clear of vegetation
from the tramping of booted and hooved feet. Further south, the path leads
into the hills that stand before the Mountains of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. The forest here looks decidedly ill.
You are loathe to touch anything, lest the rotting decay spread to you as
well. It is extremely hot, and the air is damp and sweet like a swamp or
mire. There is movement around you, it seems as if the very trees are
creeping towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Kazi narrates 'am battered blight'

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > na all good?
You narrate 'all good?'

whe
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Decrepit - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Kazi - The Blight

kill human
kill human
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > l
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. The forest here looks decidedly ill.
You are loathe to touch anything, lest the rotting decay spread to you as
well. It is extremely hot, and the air is damp and sweet like a swamp or
mire. There is movement around you, it seems as if the very trees are
creeping towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > w
w
n
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
n
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Matheus.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > whe
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
An intricately crafted bracelet made of gold has been left behind here.
A lovely delicate bracelet carved from an ivory tusk gleams here on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Decrepit - The Blight

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > s
kill human
2
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
An intricately crafted bracelet made of gold has been left behind here.
A lovely delicate bracelet carved from an ivory tusk gleams here on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aelarien* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Aelarien* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Aelarien: Scratched > Ok.

[bash ] ull MV:Full - Aelarien: Scratched >
*Matheus* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Isabel* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

9
-f
=e
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Aelarien: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Aelarien: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Aelarien: Scratched >
*Aelarien* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Aelarien: Scratched > f
e
You panic and attempt to flee!


Kazi narrates 'is small patty shoulder'

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
Correcting map position after fleeing.
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow tree with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the Mountains
of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Decrepit has arrived from the south.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Decrepit leaves east.

n
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
The Blight
The ground is slightly depressed here, and the rotting forest seems to
suddenly spring up around you. Several exceptionally large trees grow here,
barks broken with thick black sap oozing out. The forest seems rife with
movement. The gaps through the trees provide good views of the blight.
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > whe
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight

kill human
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > whe
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
The Blight
The ground is slightly depressed here, and the rotting forest seems to
suddenly spring up around you. Several exceptionally large trees grow here,
barks broken with thick black sap oozing out. The forest seems rife with
movement. The gaps through the trees provide good views of the blight.
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > 9
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > 99
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > whe
[change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

kill human
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kazi - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > na find mobs
kill human
kill human
You narrate 'find mobs'
Kazi narrates 'hmm many sms blight'

Humans group up and Amino shows up to help us.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > time
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
It is 5 o'clock am, on the 28th day of the month of Tammaz, year 1332.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
Forums: wotmod.org Wiki: wotmud.wikia.com Web client: writtenrealms.com/wot/

(Server: Mon Mar 23 17:19:55 2020 EST, last rebooted 7 hours, 25 minutes ago)
*Matheus* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Aelarien* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Fritt* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
*Isabel* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
You slash *Isabel*'s right arm very hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched > Ok.
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.
*Matheus* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Aelarien* leaves north riding a warhorse.
Amino has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched >
Amino tries to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched > na on
You narrate 'on'

l
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched > The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fritt, riding a shadow stallion.
*Isabel* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Fritt* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a gray palfrey.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Scratched > 2
A ramshorned trolloc joins Amino's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins Amino's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade slashes Fritt's body hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Isabel's right leg.
Fritt swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Isabel's left arm with his cleave.
*Fritt* tickles your body with his pierce.
You slash *Isabel*'s body very hard.
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.
The day has begun.
[bash ]

*
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Isabel* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino sends *Fritt* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Amino narrates 'on patrol'


Kazi has arrived from the north.

-
A fade slashes Fritt's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Fritt's head extremely hard.
Amino slashes *Fritt*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Wounded >
Amino assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Wounded >
You slash *Fritt*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
A fade slashes Fritt's body into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Fritt's body very hard.
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
Amino slashes *Fritt*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fritt* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human

Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
2
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > A fade has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Lamont, Isabel, Fritt and more are at The Blight'
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

l
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Amino has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
Kazi the Craven Weakling is standing here.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Kazi narrates 'battered'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.
*Matheus* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Aelarien* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Fritt* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
*Isabel* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the south.
*Lamont* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.
*Isabel* tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Fritt* tries to pierce Amino, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Matheus* pierces Amino's head.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > 2

Knuckle has arrived from the east.

A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!ont: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

[bash ]

+
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Aelarien's right leg.
A raven caws 'Lamont, Isabel, Fritt and more are at The Blight'
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc tickles Aelarien's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Aelarien's head.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.
A fade slashes Aelarien's right arm.
Amino tries to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* barely pierces Amino's body.
Kazi tries to stab *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.
*Lamont* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body hard.
Kazi stabs *Isabel*'s body.
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
Knuckle tries to pound *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.

*
*Fritt* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

+
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Lamont* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
Kazi avoids being bashed by *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Amino tries to slash *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
A raven caws 'Isabel, Aelarien, Matheus are at The Blight'
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Aelarien's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Aelarien's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Aelarien's left arm.
*Aelarien* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.
A fade slashes Aelarien's head.
*Aelarien* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Aelarien* leaves east riding a warhorse.
A raven caws 'Isabel, Matheus are at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc joins Knuckle's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins Knuckle's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Kazi stabs *Isabel*'s body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Fritt* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > na on

*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.
*Fritt* tickles Knuckle's body with his pierce.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Matheus assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You narrate 'on'
*Matheus* avoids being bashed by Knuckle who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
*Fritt* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a gray palfrey.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Matheus.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Isabel.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Matheus, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Matheus.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A fade is here, fighting Isabel.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human

*Lamont* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

2
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Fritt* pierces Knuckle's body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade slashes Isabel's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Isabel's left foot with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Matheus's left foot with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she parries successfully.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body hard.
Kazi stabs *Isabel*'s body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >


Amino sends *Matheus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Isabel* sends Kazi sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Fritt* tickles Knuckle's body with his pierce.
A raven caws 'Lamont, Fritt, Isabel and more are at The Blight'
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade barely slashes Isabel's right hand.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Isabel's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Matheus's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Isabel's body.
*Isabel* pounds Kazi's left leg into bloody fragments!
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s body very hard.
Knuckle pounds *Matheus*'s left arm extremely hard.

=
Your bash at *Lamont* sends him sprawling!
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered >
Amino assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered >
Knuckle narrates 'oh ,isabel now'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered > bash

You slash *Lamont*'s right arm hard.
*Fritt* barely pierces Knuckle's body.
A fade barely slashes Isabel's right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Isabel's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Matheus's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Isabel's left leg with his cleave.
*Isabel* tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s head extremely hard.
Knuckle pounds *Matheus*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Lamont* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aelarien* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Bash who?
Isabel assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Matheus assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Kazi narrates 'oww'

e
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k lamont
k lamont

*Fritt* barely pierces Knuckle's right leg.
A fade barely slashes Isabel's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Matheus, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Isabel's head.
*Isabel* tries to pound Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Matheus* tries to pierce Amino, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi stabs *Isabel*'s body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Lamont* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lamont* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Matheus* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > 2

Matheus assumes an offensive striking posture.

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >

-
*Matheus* pierces your body.

=
*Matheus* pierces your body.

*
*Matheus* pierces your left leg hard.
Matheus assumes an offensive striking posture.

9
f
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
Correcting map position after fleeing.
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a gray palfrey.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Fritt.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Isabel* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fritt, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A fade is here, fighting Isabel.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Fritt* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
kill human
You slash *Isabel*'s left leg hard.
*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Lamont* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy - Isabel: Wounded > You slash *Isabel*'s body hard.
A raven caws 'Lamont, Matheus, Isabel are at The Blight'
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade slashes Isabel's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she parries successfully.
*Isabel* pounds a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Isabel's right arm.
Ok.
*Lamont* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Matheus* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Isabel: Wounded > l
Ok.
Knuckle tries to pound *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Isabel* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > 2
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
*Lamont* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Matheus* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Matheus.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Amino tries to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >

+
Knuckle assumes an offensive striking posture.

*
*Matheus* pierces your right hand.
A raven caws 'Lamont, Matheus are at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!

=
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kazi has arrived from the south.

-
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!


*Lamont* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.
*Matheus* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
Amino sends *Lamont* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Isabel* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > 2

*Isabel* tries to pound Kazi, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Aelarien* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
Kazi tries to stab *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.
A raven caws 'Aelarien, Isabel, Lamont are at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins Amino's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Isabel* tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Lamont's body.
Amino slashes *Lamont*'s body very hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
Kazi tries to stab *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
Knuckle pounds *Aelarien*'s right leg hard.
*Aelarien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Lamont* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Aelarien* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Amino tries to slash *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Amino's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins Amino's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Matheus* pierces Amino's head hard.
Kazi tries to stab *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.
Kazi narrates 'i beat'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Fritt* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Kazi avoids being bashed by *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Amino narrates 'lamont beaten'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Fritt* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human

Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.
You slash *Matheus*'s left foot hard.

2
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Hurt - Matheus: Hurt > Ok.
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Hurt - Matheus: Hurt > The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
*Matheus* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Isabel.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Isabel.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Matheus, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Matheus.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Matheus.
A fade is here, fighting Isabel.
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Matheus: Hurt >
*Fritt* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Kazi leaves east.
Kazi has arrived from the east.


*Fritt* tries to pierce Kazi, but he parries successfully.

-
*Matheus* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=
Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Fritt* tries to pierce Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s body very hard.
A fade slashes Isabel's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she parries successfully.

+
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Isabel* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-
*Matheus* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Isabel* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino slashes *Isabel*'s body very hard.
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!


*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.


As *Matheus* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins Amino's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Isabel* tries to pound Amino, but he deflects the blow.
Amino tries to slash *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.
Fritt swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
Fritt swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
*Fritt* tries to pierce Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s left leg hard.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > st

*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > 2

*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Kazi leaves east.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Isabel* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Matheus* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Fritt* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right leg hard.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*Aelarien* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You stand up.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Aelarien, Fritt are at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade barely slashes Aelarien's right leg.
*Aelarien* panics, and attempts to flee!
A raven caws 'Aelarien, Fritt are at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Aelarien's right leg.
*Fritt* tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fritt, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fritt, but he deflects the blow.

You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
Knuckle pounds *Aelarien*'s left leg hard.
Kazi leaves south.

[bash ] ursting MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Fritt: Battered >


*Fritt* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

=
*Aelarien* leaves east riding a warhorse.

+
Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
l
They aren't here.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
A fade leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Amino narrates 'should'

s
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
2
The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
e
n
n
kill human
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
*Isabel* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > *Isabel* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > 8

*Matheus* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Aelarien* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Fritt* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

88
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > 2
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Aelarien* stabs your body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
Kazi narrates 'im out'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
*Matheus* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Fritt* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > 9
f
[bash ]
*Lamont* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lamont* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ll - Isabel: Battered >


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
Correcting map position after fleeing.
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Amino, riding a gray palfrey.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fritt, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
*Matheus* pierces Amino's head.
Amino tries to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* pierces Amino's body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
You slash *Matheus*'s body hard.
Matheus assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Matheus: Hurt > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Matheus: Hurt >
*Matheus* pierces Amino's left hand hard.
Amino slashes *Fritt*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Fritt* pierces Amino's right leg.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Matheus: Hurt > l
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Amino, riding a gray palfrey.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fritt, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Matheus: Hurt >
You try to slash *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.
Amino slashes *Fritt*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fritt* pierces Amino's left leg.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Matheus: Hurt >
Knuckle narrates 'they all quite low'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Matheus: Hurt > 2
[bash ]


*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

+
*Matheus* pierces Amino's right hand hard.
Amino tries to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino narrates 'all n e d'

*
*Fritt* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
*Isabel* pounds your body hard.


*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s body very hard.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's left leg hard.

+
*Lamont* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
*Lamont* pounds your left foot.

-
Amino narrates 'am zerk'

=
Your bash at *Matheus* sends him sprawling!
*Fritt* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Matheus: Wounded > f

*Fritt* tickles Amino's body with his pierce.

You panic and attempt to flee!ull - Amino: Wounded - Matheus: Wounded >


*Fritt* pierces Amino's body.
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s body extremely hard.
You slash *Matheus*'s left leg hard.
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
Correcting map position after fleeing.
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aelarien* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > l
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aelarien* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Aelarien* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
Correcting map position after fleeing.
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Amino, riding a gray palfrey.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Matheus, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full >
Amino stops using a bunch of fireworks.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human

Amino lights the fuse on the fireworks and sets them on the ground.
The fuse slowly burns...

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > You try to slash *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Battered - Isabel: Battered > Ok.
Amino narrates 'come'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Battered - Isabel: Battered >
You try to slash *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.
*Fritt* barely pierces Amino's left arm.
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s body very hard.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.
Kazi narrates 'im lower'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Battered - Isabel: Battered >
*Fritt* barely pierces Amino's body.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's left arm.

wield sword
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Battered - Isabel: Battered > l
You don't seem to have a sword.
*Isabel* sends Amino sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Battered - Isabel: Battered > The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A bunch of lit fireworks lies on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Amino, riding a gray palfrey.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Battered - Isabel: Battered >
Isabel assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Battered - Isabel: Battered >
You slash *Isabel*'s body very hard.
*Isabel* pounds Amino's right foot.
*Fritt* pierces Amino's body.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's right leg hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Amino: Beaten - Isabel: Battered >
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The explosion flings Knuckle through the air.
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > na come 1w shoulder
You narrate 'come 1w shoulder'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > look

The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > w

Knuckle narrates '!'

n
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > n
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
An intricately crafted bracelet made of gold has been left behind here.
A lovely delicate bracelet carved from an ivory tusk gleams here on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

After the fireworks we regroup and the fight countinues.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Wounded >
You try to slash *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
*Matheus* pierces your left arm hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
Correcting map position after fleeing.
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

kill human
kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
You try to slash *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.
*Matheus* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left leg extremely hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > kill human
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Matheus, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Matheus* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Isabel*'s body hard.
Ok.
Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > l
Ok.
Amino tries to slash *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Matheus, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
*Isabel* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Matheus.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A fade is here, fighting Matheus.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > 8

*Matheus* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's head into bloody fragments!

88
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > 2

A fade slashes Matheus's left hand.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Matheus's body.
*Matheus* tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.

[bash ] ull MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Matheus* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

*
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Isabel* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-
Amino narrates 'on s e n d'

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
l
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Amino narrates 'fled'

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > look
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.


* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.
Amino quaffs a tinful of a black, foul liquid.
A black aura surrounds Amino, who looks much better.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > na we cul
You narrate 'we cul'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > get tinful pack
quaff tinful
You get a tinful of a black, foul liquid from a backpack.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
You quaff a tinful of a black, foul liquid which dissolves.
Hmmmmmmmmm.. That was quite good actually.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > not
kill human
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > 8
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

8
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Amino tries to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > whe
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
A fade leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > 2
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Knuckle - The Blight

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > A raven caws 'Fritt is at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Fritt is at The Blight'
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] ull MV:Full - Amino: Battered - Fritt: Battered >

-
*Matheus* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Isabel* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=
*Fritt* tries to pierce Amino, but he deflects the blow.
A raven caws 'Isabel, Matheus, Fritt are at The Blight'
*Fritt* leaves east.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's right foot.
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Matheus* pierces your body hard.

+
*Isabel* pounds your body hard.

=
Your bash at *Fritt* sends him sprawling!
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Wounded > na on
9
You slash *Matheus*'s body hard.
*Matheus* pierces your body.
You narrate 'on'

f
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Wounded > *Matheus* pierces your right leg.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ll - Matheus: Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
Correcting map position after fleeing.
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
*Fritt* has arrived from the north.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Amino tries to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > n
kill human
2
Amino tries to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > Ok.

[bash ] ull MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >

*
*Fritt* leaves west.

=kill human
kill human
l
Cancelled.
A raven caws 'Isabel, Matheus are at The Blight'
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Kazi has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > n
kill human
2
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
The corpse of Kazi is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Matheus, riding a shadow stallion.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Matheus* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a backpack from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a bright red robe from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Kazi.
*Matheus* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Kazi.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >


*Isabel* intercepts Knuckle's attack on her mount.
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s right leg very hard.

+
A fade has arrived from the south.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.

=
Kazi tells you 'no you werent...lol' - SNIFF

-
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Knuckle's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins Knuckle's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A raven caws 'Isabel, Matheus are at The Blight'
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s body very hard.

-
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Isabel* sends her sprawling!
*Matheus* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > l

Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded > The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
The corpse of Kazi is lying here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Isabel.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Isabel* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Isabel's right leg.
A fade joins Knuckle's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A raven caws 'Matheus, Isabel are at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Matheus, Isabel are at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Isabel's left leg.
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s body very hard.
You slash *Isabel*'s body very hard.
*Matheus* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.

A ramshorned trolloc snickers, and roars at the fury of war.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > *Matheus* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade slashes Matheus's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Isabel's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Isabel's left foot with his cleave.
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s body very hard.
You slash *Isabel*'s body hard.

[bash ]

*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee! Isabel: Battered >


*Isabel* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

+
Matheus assumes a defensive striking posture.

*
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!


The air rings with the battlecry of a warrior trolloc!


+
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Matheus, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A raven caws 'Matheus is at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Matheus is at The Blight'
*Matheus* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
A fade slashes Matheus's body very hard.
*Matheus* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A fade leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
Knuckle tries to pound *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human

A rat squeaks 'Aelarien is at By the Deserted Well'
A raven caws 'Aelarien is at By the Deserted Well'

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Fritt*, but he dodges the attack.

8
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > 88

You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
Knuckle tries to pound *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > kill human
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > l
Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > kill human
kill human
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
The corpse of Kazi is lying here.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Knuckle.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Fritt.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Fritt* leaves east.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.
Amino has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > 2
[bash ]

*
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Fritt* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > na 1e bashed
You narrate '1e bashed'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

Knuckle has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
*Fritt* leaves west.
Amino narrates 'downer'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
kill human
kill human
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
The corpse of Kazi is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
*Lamont* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Knuckle tries to pound *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human

*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill human
kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Knuckle tries to pound *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
A raven caws 'Lamont is at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Lamont is at The Blight'
You try to slash *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Knuckle: Hurt - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Knuckle: Hurt - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
Ok.
*Lamont* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Lamont* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
Ok.
Amino narrates '1s d'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > kill human

*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
You try to slash *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.
A raven caws 'Lamont is at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Lamont is at The Blight'
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > kill human

Knuckle sends *Lamont* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lamont* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human

Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Lamont* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Amino tries to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Lamont*'s head hard.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
Knuckle has arrived from the west.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Lamont: Beaten > Ok.
Knuckle tries to pound *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Lamont: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
Ok.
*Lamont* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

n
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Knuckle narrates 'fml'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
w
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

s
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Fritt* is standing here.

whe
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
An intricately crafted bracelet made of gold has been left behind here.
A lovely delicate bracelet carved from an ivory tusk gleams here on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - The Blight
Amino - The Blight
Knuckle - The Blight

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > look

The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

whe
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A rat squeaks 'Fritt is at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Fritt is at The Blight'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - The Blight
Knuckle - The Blight
Amino - The Blight

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > na they 1n orch
You narrate 'they 1n orch'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Knuckle - The Blight

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

8
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > 88
They aren't here.
Amino has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Knuckle - The Blight

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.
*Matheus* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* stops following *Matheus*.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fritt: Battered > 2
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s body very hard.
*Matheus* tries to pierce Amino, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* barely pierces your body.
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]


Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

*9

*Matheus* pierces your left arm very hard.

f
*
Amino has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

You panic and attempt to flee!V:Fresh - Fritt: Battered >


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
An intricately crafted bracelet made of gold has been left behind here.
A lovely delicate bracelet carved from an ivory tusk gleams here on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aelarien* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Isabel* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Aelarien* leaves south riding a warhorse.

8
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > 88

*Matheus* pierces your body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > 9
f
e
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!V:Full - Isabel: Battered >
*Aelarien* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

*Matheus* pierces your body.
You try to slash *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fritt* is standing here.
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow tree with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the Mountains
of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Amino narrates '1s d'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
The Blight
The ground is slightly depressed here, and the rotting forest seems to
suddenly spring up around you. Several exceptionally large trees grow here,
barks broken with thick black sap oozing out. The forest seems rife with
movement. The gaps through the trees provide good views of the blight.
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Knuckle - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Amino - The Blight

kill human
kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > 9
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > 99
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
[change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Knuckle - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Amino - The Blight

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > A rat squeaks 'Isabel, Aelarien, Matheus are at The Blight'
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > who
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Players
-------
Abyss the Soulreaper [Myrddraal]
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser [Ahf'frait Master]
Nauseous the Trolloc
Kazi the Craven Weakling [Ko'bal]
Razhak the Myrddraal [Chosen Myrddraal]
Amino the Myrddraal [Myrddraal]
Decrepit the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael Master]
Crackity Jones [Dhai'mon]

8 players displayed.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
A rat squeaks 'Isabel, Matheus are at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Isabel, Matheus are at The Blight'
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
They aren't here.
Amino narrates 'on mobs'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A rat squeaks 'Isabel is at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Isabel is at The Blight'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
w
w
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow tree with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the Mountains
of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

n
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
n
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
An intricately crafted bracelet made of gold has been left behind here.
A lovely delicate bracelet carved from an ivory tusk gleams here on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aelarien* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Isabel, riding a shadow stallion.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Isabel.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Matheus.
A fade is here, fighting Isabel.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
kill human
2
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aelarien* is here, fighting Amino, riding a warhorse.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Isabel, riding a shadow stallion.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Isabel.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Matheus.
A fade is here, fighting Isabel.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Aelarien*, but she parries successfully.

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Amino: Battered - Aelarien: Battered >

-
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Matheus, but he deflects the blow.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Matheus* tries to pierce Amino, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
Amino slashes *Isabel*'s head hard.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!
A fade slashes Isabel's body.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s body very hard.

=
*Isabel* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

+
*Isabel* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

*
*Isabel* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.


Knuckle tries to pound *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.

+
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!


Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Aelarien* sends her sprawling!
*Aelarien* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered >
A raven caws 'Isabel is at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A fade slashes Matheus's right hand.
A rat squeaks 'Aelarien, Matheus are at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Aelarien, Matheus are at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Aelarien's body hard.
Knuckle pounds *Matheus*'s right leg hard.
You slash *Aelarien*'s body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Matheus, but he parries successfully.
*Matheus* coughs and shivers.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > l

*Matheus* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Amino has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > 8
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aelarien* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Fritt* is standing here.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Aelarien.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

88
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
Knuckle narrates 'isa crit'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered >
*Matheus* pierces your left leg.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered >
Knuckle tries to pound *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered >
*Matheus* pierces your left leg hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Aelarien: Battered >
*Aelarien* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Battered > kill human

You slash *Matheus*'s body very hard.
A rat squeaks 'Matheus is at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Matheus is at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
Knuckle tries to pound *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Matheus* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human

*Matheus* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > kill human

*Fritt* barely pierces your body.
A rat squeaks 'Fritt is at The Blight'
A raven caws 'Fritt is at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > 2
[bash ]


*Fritt* leaves north.

=n
+
Knuckle pounds a gray palfrey's body into bloody fragments!

*
A gray palfrey tries to hit Knuckle, but he deflects the blow.
Knuckle pounds a gray palfrey's body into bloody fragments!

12
Cancelled.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fritt* is standing here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > 2
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > Ok.

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >

+
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Fritt* leaves north.

=
Your bash at *Fritt* sends him sprawling!
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > n
You slash *Fritt*'s left hand into bloody fragments!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > na 1n

*Fritt* leaves south.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
You narrate '1n'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > 2
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
A raven caws 'Aelarien is at Curve in the Forgotten Trail'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - The Blight
Knuckle - The Blight

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > na fled
l
You narrate 'fled'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Knuckle - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > na amino ok?
You narrate 'amino ok?'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe

Amino narrates '1n goat'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Knuckle - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
e
A raven caws 'Aelarien is at By the Deserted Well'
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You feel less touched by your master, The Great Lord of the Dark.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
An intricately crafted bracelet made of gold has been left behind here.
A lovely delicate bracelet carved from an ivory tusk gleams here on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow tree with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the Mountains
of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
kill human
kill human
kill human
The Blight
The Blight around you is filled with rotten trees and disgusting foliage,
shaded black and red in an unnatural manner. The heat and humidity are
strong and the smell in the air is foul. Underfoot lies a faint path
leading to the east, but it tapers off to the west and disappears.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Lamont* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Matheus* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Lamont* pounds your body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered > Ok.
*Matheus* says 'get 1w frit'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Battered > You gaze deeply into the soul of *Lamont*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You slash *Lamont*'s body hard.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lamont* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.
*Matheus* pierces your right leg very hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > na on
l
*Matheus* pierces your body hard.
You narrate 'on'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > The Blight
The Blight around you is filled with rotten trees and disgusting foliage,
shaded black and red in an unnatural manner. The heat and humidity are
strong and the smell in the air is foul. Underfoot lies a faint path
leading to the east, but it tapers off to the west and disappears.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Lamont* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Matheus* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Fritt* has arrived from the south.
Knuckle tries to pound *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Fritt* pierces Knuckle's left leg.
*Matheus* pierces your left arm hard.
You try to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
*Lamont* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

2
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
Amino narrates 'on goat'

[bash ] ull MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.


Amino tries to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

=
*Fritt* barely pierces Knuckle's body.
*Matheus* pierces your body.

*
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Knuckle tries to pound *Fritt*, but he dodges the attack.
*Matheus* pierces your body hard.
*Fritt* avoids being bashed by Knuckle who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Lamont* sends him sprawling!
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Fritt* leaves south.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
*Matheus* pierces your body.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > cz

Matheus assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > kill human

*Matheus* pierces your left arm hard.
You slash *Lamont*'s body extremely hard.
Knuckle clambers to his feet.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > Ok.
Knuckle tries to pound *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > Ok.
Amino tries to slash *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten > kill human

*Lamont* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lamont* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human

*Lamont* tries to pound Amino, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.
*Isabel* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.
*Isabel* pounds Amino's head hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human

*Isabel* gives a seasoned Shienaran soldier an order.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier joins Isabel's fight!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human

You slash *Matheus*'s body hard.
*Matheus* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.
*Aelarien* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Amino, but he parries successfully.
A raven caws 'Aelarien, Isabel, Lamont and more are at The Blight'
*Isabel* pounds Amino's body hard.
You slash *Matheus*'s right hand hard.
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s body very hard.
*Matheus* pierces your left arm hard.
Ok.
*Aelarien* tries to stab Amino, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.
Knuckle sends *Matheus* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human
kill human

Amino avoids being bashed by *Lamont* who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > Ok.
Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > You slash *Matheus*'s left arm very hard.
A raven caws 'Aelarien, Isabel, Lamont and more are at The Blight'
Knuckle pounds *Matheus*'s left arm hard.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human
kill human
Ok.
*Fritt* pierces your body.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human
kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human
A raven caws 'Aelarien, Isabel, Lamont and more are at The Blight'
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human
Ok.
*Isabel* gives a seasoned Shienaran soldier an order.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely hits Knuckle's head.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles Knuckle's right foot with his hit.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Matheus*'s left arm very hard.
Knuckle pounds *Matheus*'s body very hard.
*Matheus* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human

*Lamont* clambers to his feet.
*Isabel* pounds Knuckle's body.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical >
*Fritt* pierces your body.
*Lamont* pounds Knuckle's left leg.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > Ok.
*Aelarien* barely stabs Knuckle's left leg.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human
kill human

Amino narrates 'off beate'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Matheus: Critical > kill human

*Aelarien* stabs Knuckle's right leg.
A raven caws 'Aelarien, Isabel, Lamont and more are at The Blight'
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles Knuckle's body with his hit.
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Fritt*.
*Fritt* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash *Matheus*'s right leg very hard.
*Matheus* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Matheus*'s death cry.
*Fritt* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a feathered kandori paramerion from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a backpack from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Matheus.
*Fritt* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Matheus.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > You try to slash *Aelarien*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded - Aelarien: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded - Aelarien: Battered > kill human

You slash *Aelarien*'s left arm hard.
*Aelarien* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded - Aelarien: Battered > Ok.
*Aelarien* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > na dont flee
2

You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
A raven caws 'Isabel, Lamont, Fritt are at The Blight'
Knuckle pounds a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left foot very hard.
*Lamont* pounds Knuckle's head hard.
*Isabel* pounds Knuckle's left hand hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles Knuckle's body with his hit.
*Fritt* pierces your body.
Knuckle narrates 'firetruck'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > You narrate 'dont flee'

[bash ] Full MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >


Knuckle panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Knuckle leaves south.

+
*Fritt* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lamont* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

*
*Lamont* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

+
*Lamont* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
A raven caws 'Isabel, Fritt are at The Blight'
*Fritt* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Isabel* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=
Your bash at *Fritt* sends him sprawling!
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
Knuckle pounds *Fritt*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
*Lamont* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

na i am zek
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
*Lamont* pounds Knuckle's body.


* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
You slash *Fritt*'s left foot into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Beaten > bash

Amino has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Beaten > Knuckle pounds *Fritt*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
A raven caws 'Lamont, Fritt are at The Blight'
You slash *Fritt*'s head into bloody fragments!
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full - Fritt: Critical >
Amino tries to slash *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.

*Fritt* leaves west. Full MV:Full - Fritt: Critical >

*
Amino assumes an offensive striking posture.

+
*Lamont* sends Knuckle sprawling with a powerful bash!

w
w
=
Amino tries to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
A raven caws 'Lamont is at The Blight'
*Lamont* pounds Knuckle's left arm very hard.

Cancelled.
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow tree with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the Mountains
of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

e
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > e
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow tree with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the Mountains
of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight around you is filled with rotten trees and disgusting foliage,
shaded black and red in an unnatural manner. The heat and humidity are
strong and the smell in the air is foul. Underfoot lies a faint path
leading to the east, but it tapers off to the west and disappears.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
The corpse of Matheus is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lamont, riding a shadow stallion.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is sitting here.
A raven is here, watching.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
*Lamont* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > w
They aren't here.
Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

w
w
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > w
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow tree with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the Mountains
of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
kill human
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
An intricately crafted bracelet made of gold has been left behind here.
A lovely delicate bracelet carved from an ivory tusk gleams here on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > kill human
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Knuckle narrates 'ftitt crit'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

8
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > 8
8
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > 8
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > 8
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > 8
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > s
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > w
w
w
In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

w
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > w
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black stallion prances about.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > A Field of Stumps
A large field stretches out before one's eyes. All the trees have been cut
down and in their place stumps are standing. There are no signs of the
trees, so the lumber must have been taken away by someone, probebly the
same someone that cut them down. Long, dragging marks in the soil go on far
away to the east. Trees grow east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > w
s
s
The Blighted Forest
The smell of rotting meat and decaying leaves isn't as strong in these
parts of the forest as in others. The trees stand tall but still don't seem
that old. The slightly younger trees must have withstood the evil sliding
in over the area from the north better than other vegetation. West, north
and south the forest stretches out, but east one can see an open field.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > s
A Small Trail
The main part of the trail is covered with dead leaves, making it hard to
see in some places. It leads off to the south where it meets up with other
trails in some sort of crossroads. To the west one can see an area of dead
forest where the ground looks soggy, with small gatherings of water here
and there. To the north the blighted forest takes over.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > s
The Crossroads
The animal path splits in four ways here, north, east, west and south. To
the north the deep forest continues as far as the eye can reach. To the
east another path, slightly wider than this one, stretches a long way,
ending by a large building of some sort. South the forest breaks up into a
light forest and to the west the ground gets a little sunken.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > s
A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

s
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > Bend in the Trail
To the north this otherwise uneven trail goes on straight without turns or
twists. The trees don't grow so closely together as they do to the east, so
it is possible to leave the trail to enter the forest. The trail continues
north and west while the forest, with its green, lush trees, is situated
south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > By the Large Stone
The forest grows all around and looks perfectly normal. But there is
something not so common hidden among the trees. In between some large
bushes there is a large stone. It has writing carved into it and must have
stood here for quite some time since it looks so battered. The forest
stretches out to the south and west while a small trail takes over to the
north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > The Thin Forest
Wiry trees with thin crowns of yellow leaves reach towards the sky. The
forest grows a bit sparsely around these parts, but shows signs of thriving
farther to the south. The woods continue to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > s
s
Moldy Earth
Planks of rotten and worm-eaten wood lie on the ground. They almost seem to
form a square, as though they were pieces of a building or structure of some
sort that decayed and fell in around itself. There are none of the wilted and
sickly trees growing here that can be seen in other parts of the forest.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

s
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > s
Rotten Ground
The muddy soil shifts and moves with every step you take. It sucks at your feet
and nearly seems alive. The few trees that still grow here are stunted and
twisted. Their leaves have all fallen to the ground and lie in large piles that
stink of rot and decay.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > Sinister Forest
Tall dark trees grow sparsely here in this eery forest. Their twisted,
sickly trunks bend in strange ways and their branches are all bare of leaves.
The dead and rotting leaves cover the ground in a blanket of decay. A rancid
odor wafts up from these piles of leaves, clogging the air with the thick
stench of death and rot.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Full > Withering Woods
Withered, sickly trees grow sparsely in this small blighted section of woods.
Rotting leaves cover the ground and fill the area with the rank odor of decay.
The forest continues in all directions, through groves of decaying trees and
miles of muddy soil.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > Rotten Ground
To the south the forest becomes much thicker, and substantially darker.
Here, it is still dim and closely packed, but there is some room to
manoeuver. The ground is muddy and strewn with rotten leaves. In fact, the
whole forest looks rotten and seems to be decaying. There is a pungent odor
hanging in the still air. Much of the surrounding area can be seen from
here just by watching carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > Dark Forest
The forest is shrouded in total darkness. Deep within these woods, no light is
able to filter through the thick leaves above. The trees grow so close together
that it is difficult to move, and their quivering branches almost seem to be
reaching out towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > e
s
s
Dark Forest
A thick matting of leaves covers the ground here. They are rotten and decaying,
and smell horrible. The soggy mess covering the ground silences any footsteps.
The trees grow very close together here, and there is a feeling of someone
watching you.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

s
o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > Dark Forest
It is eternally night so deep within this black forest. The sky is hidden by
they thick canopy of leaves, making it impossible to tell what time of day or
night it is. The leaves covering the ground are rotten and smell of decay and
death.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > e
Dark Forest
The silent forest is shrouded in darkness. No light can penetrate the thick
canopy of leaves formed by overlapping branches. The trees themselves are quite
gnarled and twisted and, strangely, they almost seem to be in pain.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > s
s
Dark Forest
In every direction there are trees, and more trees. They are so densely packed
that it is difficult to move through them. It is impossible to walk in a
straight line at all, and it would be quite easy to become discombobulated and
lost very quickly. It is impossible to see the sky through the branches above.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > Dark Forest
The tall trees are crowded together here, packed in quite tightly and it almost
looks as though they are jostling each other for more room. The branches are
overlapped so many times it it near impossible to tell which tree they belong
to. The thick canopy of leaves overhead blocks the sky, and no light filters
through leaving the forest dark and silent.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > Creepy Woods
The shadows in these silent woods seem darker than they should. It almost
seems as though they are reaching out towards the light, to strangle it and
shroud the entire forest in darkness. But of course that can't be true,
anymore than it could be true that the trees seem to be watching your every
move. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a
massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > not
Dense Forest
This forest smells of rotting leaves and wet earth. The ground is carpeted
with a thick bed of dead brown leaves. The tall trees spread their thick
branches out, shading the forest with their dark leaves. The air is very
still and strangely quiet. It would not take much more than a smouldering
cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

w
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Amino narrates '1u'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > w
Dark Forest
Tall, ancient trees with thick leathery leaves dominate this part of the
forest. Their gnarled limbs form a dense ceiling of foliage, completely
blocking the sun. The forest is dark and silent, and the bed of leaves
carpeting the ground even muffle the sounds of footsteps. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > s
s
s

Amino narrates 'ragan'

s
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > s
Dark Forest
The forest is dark and silent here. Tall trees with thick foliage grow densely,
their overlapping branches blocking the sun completely. The forest looks the
same in all directions and it seems as though it would be entirely too easy to
become quite sufficiently lost.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > s
A Twist in the Path
The path through the forests of the borderlands takes a sharp curve to the
south, or continues on to the west, running through the thick forest. To the
east, the trees begin to disappear as the landscape becomes rocky and the path
opens into a small, rocky path. Tall, green trees grow alongside the path, and
small bushes compete for space with the large trees.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raven is here, watching.
A raven is here, watching.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > Path through the Dead Forest
The trees grow along side the dirt path that runs to the morth and south. To
the north, the path bends off to the west, curving away from a rocky opening
that lies to the north east. To the west, the dead forest surrounds everything,
and the leaves on the tall trees shut out the sky. Tiny wildflowers struggle to
grow alongside the path, mixed with dried yellow grass, and scraggly bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > A Path Through the Dead Forest
The path continues to winds through the forest, traveling to the north and
south. Tall trees hang over the path, blocking out the sky above. Yellow leaves
make small piles on the ground around their trunks. Short dried bushes and
golden clumps of dying grass line the dirt path, clearly marking it out from
the rest of the forest.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > A Path Through the Thinning Woods
The small dirt path winds it was through the thin woodland continuing to
the south, or making its was north into denser forest. To the east, a rocky
opening leads into a little path covered with rocks. To the west, a huge
block of stone rises towards the sky. Small flowers line the path giving
off a sweet fragrance.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > A Path Through the Thinning Woods
The dirt path winds its way north and south through the thin forest. Piles of
dead leaves lay strewn about the path partially obscuring it from sight. To the
east, a sharp rock face blocks both the way and the view. To the west, light
forestland covers the landscape. Small bushes grow alongside the path, between
the trees, and flowers strive to grow while competing with the other plants.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong > s
s
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
A small, dirt path runs through the woodland here, traveling to the north or
south. The giant trees of the forest line the path, and small animal trails
extend off the path through the shrubs and trees. To the south, the forest
grows more dense, as the trees grow closer together, and the shrubs become
thicker and more entangled.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The dirt path through the forest takes a bend to the east here, curving its way
around a rather large tree. Shrubs grow thickly in the space left by the giant
trees, and lightly line the path through the forest. Small rocks are littered
about the path, making the ground very uneven.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
e
e
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small, dirt path winds its way gently through the trees of the forest,
heading to the east or to the west. To the south, the thick forest makes it
hard to see into the distance. Green trees tower overhead, blocking out the
sky, and casting shadows on the ground. Short shrubs line the path, with tiny
flowers growing between them.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
e
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
As you make your way along this path, long tree branches intertwine overhead
forming a canopy of sorts, offering shelter from any type of weather. The path
itself is covered by a small foliage, trampled down with the passing animals
and people using the path. It seems to just barely make its way through the
trees just wide and tall enough to allow a mounted rider to keep riding.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small, dirt path twists off to the south, as it winds in and out of the
thick trees of the forest. Creeping vines slowly twine their way up the tree
trunks, while a large rock that lies off the path grows a soft covering of
green moss. To the north, the forest ends in a rocky opening that leads to a
rather precarious rocky path.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
Forested Borderlands
Off to the east, a path winds its way around some large trees, creating a twist
in the path that ends up to the south. The green leaves of the trees block out
the sky, and create a cool, dim atmosphere in the forest. Short shrubs and
small flowers grow between the trees, their branches and stems tangled.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
Forested Borderlands
Tall trees encase the forest in a perpetual coolness, and hold in the moisture
creating a lush crop of moss on the sides of rocks and trees. Short shrubs grow
in the small areas left by the trees, and tiny wildflowers bloom, adding bits
of color. The thick forest extends out in every direction. Off to the east, a
path runs through the thick woodland.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > Forested Borderlands
Huge trees tower above the ground their crisp, green leaves blocking out the
sky overhead. Shadows play across the ground, creating a wild collage of
shapes. A large rock lies situated between two massive trunks, and is covered
with moss that feeds off the moist darkness of the forest. Creeping vines cling
to the sides of the trees and their branches, feeding off the nutrients that
it steals from the tree.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > Forested Borderlands
The dense forest spreads out for miles. Tall trees, their branches thick with
soft green leaves. cover most of the rich soil of the forest. Small shrubs and
bushes struggle to survive against the trees of the forest. Thin vines with
large soft leaves, creep slowly up the tree trunks and cling to the branches.
To the south, a path slowly winds its way through the woodland.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a horse leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Tall trees line this dirt path that winds through the forest, turning to
the south, or continuing to the east. Bushes line the path, and take up any
room that is left over from the trees that seem to overrun the landscape.
Fighting for a place to grow among the shrubs and massive trees, are tiny
wildflowers that break the green color of the forest. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a horse leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a horse leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
A small path seems to form here and heads through the thick forest that
lines the terrain to the north. Thick branches intertwine among the trees
making it hard to distiguish what limbs belong to which trees. The path is
merely flattened and trampled underbrush made through the easiest route
through the trees. The path continues north. It would not take much more
than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A giant bee preys on small animals.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > A Shady Valley
This valley offers a panoramic view of the green hills that are so
characteristic of this region. Trees of all kinds and ages dot the peaceful
landscape. Beneath the canopy of leaves, insects chirp and buzz in seeming
harmony. Sounds of flowing water come from the south. It would not take
much more than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest
fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - A Shady Valley
Knuckle narrates 'sluts looted matheus'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
e
e
e
A Gentle Slope
Angling up from the valley to the west, green grass covers this slope. A
light breeze blows from the west, as though encouraging you to go up the
hill. On the top of the hill, a lonely tower watches over the valley,
surveying the entire region. To the south more rolling hills color the
landscape. A hilltop can be seen east of here. It would not take much more
than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

Abyss
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Re: Blight rumble

Post by Abyss » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:03 am

A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

e
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
On Top of a Hill
A mild breeze swirls around the hills, creating tiny whirlwinds of fallen
leaves. Eyes of some bird hidden by the foliage of a nearby tree gaze down
curiously at the spectacle created by the bipeds. A little path leads to the
foot of a tall tower to the south. The hills slopes off gently to the east and
west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
On a Hillside
This part of the hills seem to be the favored place of residence of the local
animals. More sounds of animal activities come within hearing. From a distance
the howls of wolves chill the still air. Green hills span the most of the
easter and southern horizons. To the west, faint signs of a trail lead to a
hilltop.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
Green Hills
Vegetation continues to grow denser. Bushes give way to higher and larger
trees. To the south are a few brown hills that now resemble dried grassland. To
the west are lush hills. To the east is a very tall hill with a flat top.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a horse leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A baby raccoon tumbles around, searching for something to eat.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The old, worn road, bordered by light forest to either side, stretches on
through the plains to the west here. To the east, it leads deeper into the
forest, where the forest bordering the road also seems to get thicker. You
can see the tip of a gray tower poking out through the treetops to the
northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a horse leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
To the west, you can barely see the road leading to plains just beyond the
forest. Here, the old road is bordered by thick forest to either side, and
you can move off the road with little difficulty. Looking around, you spot
a tower poking up through the treetops to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The forest is so thick to either side of the road that movement off the
road becomes impossible. Above the trees to the northeast, the tip of a
gray tower looms over the trees. To the west, the forest bordering the road
gets lighter, while to the east, the forest only seems to grow thicker.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > whe
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - The Dusty Road

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > not
kill human
kill human
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.
*Fritt* has arrived from the west, riding a shaggy brown mare.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > whe
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Fritt: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Fritt: Critical > kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - The Dusty Road

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Fritt: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Fritt: Critical > cz
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Fritt: Critical > *Fritt* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Fritt: Critical > kill human
kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Fritt: Critical > kill human
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Fritt: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Fritt: Critical > kill human
Ok.
*Fritt* leaves west riding a shaggy brown mare.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Decrepit narrates 'nice'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > 8
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > 8
8
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

8
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > 8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
whe
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - The Dusty Road

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A rat squeaks 'Lamont is at Dark Forest'
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > s
Entrance to the Forest
You stand among the closely packed trees, which, close up, are not quite as
closely packed as they seemed from the road. This looks like an animal trail,
actually, and you can see it continuing to the south. To the north, you can
see the road continuing.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An owl is here flying around.
Amino narrates 'ragan clear'

s
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Heavy Forest
You shoulder your way into this spot, where the animal trail seems to fade a
bit. As you probe around for exits, trying to push your way through the thick
forest, you determine that you can push your way into the trees to the north,
south, and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
e
Trail in the Forest
You decide that this little widening in the animal trail doesn't deserve to be
called a path as you shove your way through the trees that surround you. You
notice, however, that the trail seems to have been widened by something other
than animals. To the west, you can see the trail get swallowed up by the trees
again, but to the east, the trail becomes a little wider.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

whe
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
Heavy Forest
As you pick your way through the trees here, you notice a little trail that
seems to lead towards the west. There is a lot of open space here, since the
trees really don't pack together here, and you could probably fit a lot of
people into this spot. In fact, it looks like someone did, recently. You can
see a lot of upturned dirt on the ground here. To the north, you can barely
see the road through the trees, and to the south, there are more open woods.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - Heavy Forest

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > s

Crackity narrates 'none left'

e
e
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
Open Forest
This forest is not quite as thick as it seemed from the road. There is lots
of open space here, between the many thick trees around you. To the north,
east, and south, you can see the open trees continuing. However, to your
west, the trees close in to form an impenetrable wall of trees.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An owl is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Open Forest
You would have no problem hiding people in this forest, you realize as you
walk around. There is no way anyone can see you from the road, through the
impenetrable trees to the north, but you can spy on the road from the entrance
to this area. To the west and south, you can see more open forest, where you
can walk freely. You decide that this place would be a great place to hide an
ambushing party... You can see a lot of disturbed dirt on the ground.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > whe
Heavy Forest
There is a lot of open space between the trees here, and you realize that
hiding people here would be no problem, with this spot being blocked by the
impenetrable woods all around it. However, strangely, you can see a little
trail to the east quite clearly. To your west are more openly spaced woods.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A green woodpecker is high up a tree, tapping away.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Little Trail
The woods to the south and east of this trail are so thick that you have no
choice but to go along the trail to the west, deeper into the forest, or back
onto the road to the north. You push low hanging branches out of your face as
you move along the path. Looking down, you see a lot of scuffed up dirt.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - Little Trail

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > w
w
w
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.

w
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > w
The Dusty Road
You can definitely smell burnt wood coming from the east, from what seems
to be a couple of abandoned wagons. Looking around, you see only
impenetrable forest all around the road, and a watch tower looming up over
the trees to the north. The old, worn road continues east and west here,
but to the east, past the wagons, it seems to bend south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > w
kill human
The Dusty Road
The forest is so thick to either side of the road that movement off the
road becomes impossible. Above the trees to the northeast, the tip of a
gray tower looms over the trees. To the west, the forest bordering the road
gets lighter, while to the east, the forest only seems to grow thicker.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
The Dusty Road
To the west, you can barely see the road leading to plains just beyond the
forest. Here, the old road is bordered by thick forest to either side, and
you can move off the road with little difficulty. Looking around, you spot
a tower poking up through the treetops to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > na lamont df
kill human
kill human
You narrate 'lamont df'

not
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > not
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.
*Lamont* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
You try to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Battered > kill human
*Lamont* pounds your left leg very hard.
You try to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Battered >
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Lamont*'s commands.
*Lamont* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Battered > 2
[bash ]

-
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Lamont*'s commands.
*Lamont* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

+
*Lamont* stops riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
Your bash at *Lamont* sends him sprawling!
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Beaten >
You slash *Lamont*'s body hard.

cz
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Beaten > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
kill human
kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Lamont: Beaten > kill human
Ok.
*Lamont* leaves west.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
The Dusty Road
The old, worn road, bordered by light forest to either side, stretches on
through the plains to the west here. To the east, it leads deeper into the
forest, where the forest bordering the road also seems to get thicker. You
can see the tip of a gray tower poking out through the treetops to the
northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>

Tried to get Lamont and Fritt but was unsuccessful. Meanwhile Isabel is spotted winding and the fight goes on.

Someone squeaks 'Isabel is at A Winding Road'
The young buck has arrived from the west.
On Top of a Hill
A mild breeze swirls around the hills, creating tiny whirlwinds of fallen
leaves. Eyes of some bird hidden by the foliage of a nearby tree gaze down
curiously at the spectacle created by the bipeds. A little path leads to the
foot of a tall tower to the south. The hills slopes off gently to the east and
west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.

A Gentle Slope
Angling up from the valley to the west, green grass covers this slope. A
light breeze blows from the west, as though encouraging you to go up the
hill. On the top of the hill, a lonely tower watches over the valley,
surveying the entire region. To the south more rolling hills color the
landscape. A hilltop can be seen east of here. It would not take much more
than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.


* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > na isa winding
You narrate 'isa winding'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > dh
[diag shadow]
A shadow stallion is in excellent condition.
A shadow stallion is full.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
Amino narrates 'we at ctf'

e
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
On Top of a Hill
A mild breeze swirls around the hills, creating tiny whirlwinds of fallen
leaves. Eyes of some bird hidden by the foliage of a nearby tree gaze down
curiously at the spectacle created by the bipeds. A little path leads to the
foot of a tall tower to the south. The hills slopes off gently to the east and
west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
On a Hillside
This part of the hills seem to be the favored place of residence of the local
animals. More sounds of animal activities come within hearing. From a distance
the howls of wolves chill the still air. Green hills span the most of the
easter and southern horizons. To the west, faint signs of a trail lead to a
hilltop.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
e
Green Hills
Vegetation continues to grow denser. Bushes give way to higher and larger
trees. To the south are a few brown hills that now resemble dried grassland. To
the west are lush hills. To the east is a very tall hill with a flat top.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
The corpse of a timber wolf is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

e
e
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The old, worn road, bordered by light forest to either side, stretches on
through the plains to the west here. To the east, it leads deeper into the
forest, where the forest bordering the road also seems to get thicker. You
can see the tip of a gray tower poking out through the treetops to the
northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
To the west, you can barely see the road leading to plains just beyond the
forest. Here, the old road is bordered by thick forest to either side, and
you can move off the road with little difficulty. Looking around, you spot
a tower poking up through the treetops to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
The corpse of a bloodstock stallion is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The forest is so thick to either side of the road that movement off the
road becomes impossible. Above the trees to the northeast, the tip of a
gray tower looms over the trees. To the west, the forest bordering the road
gets lighter, while to the east, the forest only seems to grow thicker.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > na omw
The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > 9
You narrate 'omw'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > 99
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Your secondary target is now isabel.
e
e
e
e
e
The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
You can definitely smell burnt wood coming from the east, from what seems
to be a couple of abandoned wagons. Looking around, you see only
impenetrable forest all around the road, and a watch tower looming up over
the trees to the north. The old, worn road continues east and west here,
but to the east, past the wagons, it seems to bend south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A raven is here, watching.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > s
s
e
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
The Dusty Road
To the north of the road, hedges and trees merge to become one, fading into an
impenetrable wall. The south is bordered by an almost identical wall of trees,
which seem as if they have grown into each other. You can spot the tip of a
tower poking up through the trees to the northwest. The road continues to the
east and west from here.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
The Dusty Road
The old road stretches west, deeper into the forest, and east, out towards
the plains here. Around you, thorny hedges continue along the north of the
road, blocking that direction. The way south is blocked by an impenetrable
wall of trees. Looking around, you notice a tower to your northwest. The
city walls of Fal Dara can be see through the trees to the south, and
looking up there is an old murder-hole strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

e
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The north edge of the road is bordered by thorny hedges that you don't care to
venture near, and the south is blocked by a thick growth of trees. Looking
around, you notice the top of a tower poking up through the trees. You don't
have much option but to continue along the road to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Road to Tarwin's Gap
You stand on an old road, bordered by trees to the south and thick hedges
to the north. To both the east and west, the road leads through the forest.
The tip of a tower can be seen poking through the forest to the northeast,
against the backdrop of dark and foreboding peaks far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino narrates 'haven't seen her'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Road to Tarwin's Gap
Both to the north and south, the forest stretches on. The jagged black peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen thrusting into the northern sky. To the
northwest, the tip of a tower can be seen poking through the forest, while the
road itself leads east and west. Ancient and broken road markers are set into
the earth beside the road, half-buried by time.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The dusty road plunges deeper into the sickly forest. The smell of rotten wood
permeates through the deathly still air. Twisted trees border the road, their
boughs crossing over the road forming a natural archway.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > whe
The Dusty Road
The sickly sweet smell becomes almost suffocating to those not used to
travelling this close to the Blight. Tracks of animals criss-cross over the
dusty road, disappearing into the foliage bordering the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
A massive tree has fallen across the road here, its rotten girth since split
apart by heavy wagons winding their way through the forest road. Common forest
birds like robins and sparrows have been replaced by crows and ravens that fix
their beady eyes on travellers.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - The Dusty Road
Crackity - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Amino - Beneath a Cliff's Ledge

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
You are hungry.
A Winding Road
The dusty road takes a turn around a small rock outcropping, turning to the
north as it heads through the encroaching forest. Vines and creepers snake
their way onto the rarely frequented road in search of sustenance. An
occasional cobblestone breaks through the dust and dirt suggesting that this
road was once well used and maintained.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Winding Road
The road continues its path through the thick forest. Deep ruts slash
through the road like old scars. The hard earth is packed from countless
forays made by Shienaran soldiers. To the east and west dense forest
borders the road.

A big sign has been put up here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > na ratted
You narrate 'ratted'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
A Winding Road
The Mountains of Dhoom lie far to the north. The mountain peaks disappear into
the low cloud cover. The road curves to the east just ahead out of sight behind
a grove of leatherleaf trees. The air is hot and stifling even in winter times.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
A Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
The road forks here around an ancient crumbling tower, long since abandoned.
Vines and hedges sprawl across the rubble, claiming back what civilization once
took. Much of the tower still remains intact, though its roof and one side has
crumbled to the ground.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
A Winding Road
Stones of various size cover the ground here, seeming to have made their
way from the crumbling tower to the east via soldiers kicking them out of
their way. The temperature is usually cooler than that closer to the
Blight, but not as cold as in most of the northlands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Winding Road
The road winds sharply here, heading south and east. The hard-packed earth
makes little impression of traveling groups other than wagons. Small stones
litter the ground, making travel uncomfortable.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
n
Amongst the Rubble
Large stones and small cover the immediate area. Most are worn from the
elements, but one side on each has been smoothed and polished. There is no
pattern to them, other than in its randomness. The ground is pitted in some
places, and many of the stones are somewhat underground.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > scan u
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
*Stela* has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
*Stela* leaves up riding a black stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > kill human
not
kill human
They aren't here.
Amino narrates 'on ctf'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > *Stela* has arrived from above, riding a black stallion.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > *Stela* slashes your body.
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Healthy > na stala
You slash *Stela*'s left hand very hard.
You narrate 'stala' - right :)

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched > 2
[bash ]


*Stela* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched > 2

*Stela* slashes your head.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched > na 1d commy

*Stela* barely slashes your body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched > 2

*Jaili* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

[bash ] ursting MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched >
*Jaili* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

Cancelled.
You narrate '1d commy'

[bash ] ursting MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched >


Amino narrates 'all n choke'

-f
e
=
Your bash at *Stela* sends her sprawling!
You dodge a bash from *Jaili* who loses her balance and falls!

You panic and attempt to flee!V:Strong - Stela: Scratched >

You slash *Stela*'s head hard.
You flee head over heels.
Amongst the Rubble
Large stones and small cover the immediate area. Most are worn from the
Correcting map position after fleeing.
elements, but one side on each has been smoothed and polished. There is no
pattern to them, other than in its randomness. The ground is pitted in some
places, and many of the stones are somewhat underground.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > s
e
*Stela* has arrived from the north, riding a black stallion.
A Winding Road
The road continues east and west, around the hill, with a small path
leading north. The path is covered with rocks, their source being the
almost destroyed watchtower further north. Small rocks litter the ground
here, having been kicked about by the many Shienaran patrols that pass
through the area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Winding Road
Scrub oak and pine trees lining the road to the south, and a large hill to
the north restrict movement through this area. Ruts cut into the
hard-packed dirt here, the tell-tale sign of copious wagon activity. The
branches on the northern faces of the trees have been broken off, probably
to be used as future arrows or walking sticks.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > na more

Amino narrates 'come thin k crackity zerk'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > You narrate 'more'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
not
A Winding Road
Narrow ruts lead through the middle of the road here, the east path around
the hill to the northwest being the prefered by most supply wagons. Pine
trees and scrub oak can be seen growing thickly to the south and east.
Small nicks and slashes can still be seen in their trunks; scars from long
past battles.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

n
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
n
A Winding Road
The road straightens out here a bit, going just north and south. Thick
bunches of trees stop movement to both the east and west. Visibility is
limited due to the plant-life, though a burned out watchtower can be seen
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Winding Road
The road here is littered with small stones. The ground itself is
hard-packed dirt, with small cobble stones visible at times. The road heads
north and south here, and a broken, burned tower can be seen to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
A Winding Road
Small shrubs and light grasses border the road here. A small opening in the
forest leads to the east, and the road itself continues on south, and north
to a fork around a burned out, crumbling tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
e
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
The road splits to the east and west here, going around a burned out
watchtower. Due to frequent use, the road is in fairly good condition, with
no plant-life infringing on it. Small ruts can be seen from the various
supply wagons that go to and from Tarwin's gap.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
A Winding Road
The road here is in good condition, as it is used frequently due to its
proximity to the Dusty road. The hard-packed dirt is clear of many of the
rocks that litter the nearby area. To the east starts the Dusty road, and
to the west is a fork in the road leading around an old watchtower.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
Shrubs and trees line the road to the south, and various grasses can be
seen to the north. To the west, the road begins to thin, and wind back and
forth. Far to the west and south, a watchtower can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The Dusty road curves to the north towards Tarwin's Gap, and west towards
Fal Dara and the southlands. Trees and shrubs line the road to the east and
south, preventing movement in those directions. The wind blows cold here,
as though its been focused further up north.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
n
n
The Dusty Road
The Dusty road continue on to the north and south here, going steadily to
and from Tarwin's Gap and Fal Dara. Dust fills the air during daylight
hours, due to traffic and the constant, biting wind. To the west, green and
brown grass can be seen, as well as a ring of stones.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
n
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The road narrows here, due to thick forrestry to the east and west. A chill
wind always blows through, making even the warmest clothes all but useless.
To the north, the trees seem to be somewhat twisted, and more green than
those to the south. Larger ruts grace the ground here, as all wagons must
pass at this point.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The Dusty road widens to the north, while narrowing somewhat to the south.
The road is well packed, and there are many signs of frequent use about.
Small patches of grass can be seen to the west and north, allowing patrols
to rest east while not being in the way of travelers.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Rugged Terrain
The rugged terrain throws footfalls, giant cracks, and short stubby
thornbushes at its travellers doing its best to impede movement in this
treacherous world. The western route around the hill lies to the north
while the craggy hills stretch out to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Winding Road
Heading westerly, the road gives wide berth to the hill that casts boulders
to the land around its base. Continuing its way north west through the
hilly terrain the road snakes its way between the sharp sloping rises
dwarved by the looming hill to the north east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
*Stela* has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
The corpse of a Shienaran footman is lying here.
The corpse of a Shienaran lieutenant is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a Domani razor.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting Amino.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Crackity Jones is here, fighting a Shienaran footman.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting Crackity.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
*Stela* has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
*Stela* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched > kill human

*Isabel* gives a seasoned Shienaran soldier an order.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched > 8

*Isabel* gives a seasoned Shienaran soldier an order.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier gallantly rescues a Shienaran footman!
Crackity says 'hmm'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched > 88
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched > Crackity crushes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.
Crackity tries to crush *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.
Crackity tries to crush *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your body with his pierce.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles Crackity's body with his hit.
You gaze deeply into the soul of a Shienaran footman.
A Shienaran footman looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash *Stela*'s left arm hard.
*Isabel* pounds Crackity's head hard.
Amino slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's head very hard.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

9
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched > f
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched >
A Shienaran footman tickles your body with his pierce.
Crackity crushes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Stela: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Jaili* sends Crackity sprawling with a powerful bash!

You panic and attempt to flee!rong - Stela: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
Correcting map position after fleeing.
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino narrates 'all come'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong > 8
88
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong > e
kill human
kill human
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a Shienaran footman is lying here.
The corpse of a Shienaran lieutenant is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Stela* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a black stallion.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a Domani razor.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Crackity Jones is here, fighting Isabel.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran footman stands here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong > 8
You try to slash *Stela*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Beaten - Stela: Scratched > 88
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Beaten - Stela: Scratched > 2
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Beaten - Stela: Scratched > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

You slash *Stela*'s body hard.rong - Crackity: Beaten - Stela: Scratched >
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Isabel* pounds Crackity's body.
*Stela* barely slashes Crackity's right leg.
*Jaili* cleaves Crackity's right foot.
Amino slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right foot into bloody fragments!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a seasoned Shienaran soldier's death cry.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier realizes that Isabel is a jerk!
[bash ]

+
Crackity narrates 'am berk so' [Sorry missed that the first the :(]

*
Crackity tries to crush *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.

=
Isabel assumes an offensive striking posture.

-
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Crackity tries to crush *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.
Crackity crushes *Stela*'s body.
Crackity tries to crush *Jaili*, but she parries successfully.
*Isabel* pounds Crackity's body hard.
*Stela* barely slashes Crackity's right arm.
*Jaili* cleaves Crackity's body.

=
Your bash at *Stela* sends her sprawling!
*Elodie* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Hurt >
*Elodie* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Hurt > l
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Shienaran footman is lying here.
The corpse of a Shienaran lieutenant is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Elodie* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Stela* is sitting here, riding a black stallion.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a Domani razor.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Crackity Jones is here, fighting Isabel.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting YOU!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Hurt >
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Isabel* gets a pair of heavy leather boots from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
*Isabel* gets a pair of chainmail leggings from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
*Isabel* gets a set of chainmail sleeves from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
*Isabel* gets a thick mail shirt from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
*Isabel* gets a chain coif from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Hurt >
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Stela*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Isabel* pounds Crackity's head hard.
*Jaili* cleaves Crackity's body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Hurt >
Crackity sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Hurt >
Crackity crushes *Isabel*'s right leg very hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Hurt >
*Elodie* barely strikes your body.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Elodie*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You slash *Stela*'s body very hard.
Crackity crushes *Isabel*'s body very hard.
Crackity crushes *Stela*'s body hard.
Crackity tries to crush *Jaili*, but she parries successfully.
*Jaili* cleaves Crackity's body.

bash
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Wounded >
Amino tries to slash *Elodie*, but she deflects the blow.

= ull MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Wounded >
Amino tries to slash *Elodie*, but she deflects the blow.
*Elodie* strikes your left leg.
A Shienaran footman mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
Crackity crushes *Isabel*'s body very hard.
Crackity crushes *Stela*'s body hard.
Crackity tries to crush *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.
*Stela* barely slashes Crackity's left leg.
*Jaili* barely cleaves Crackity's right leg.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles your right arm with his pierce.
Crackity crushes *Isabel*'s body hard.

=
Your bash at *Stela* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Wounded >
Crackity sheathes a two-handed binnol into a belt hook.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Wounded > l

Crackity wields a bone-crushing mattock in a two-handed grip.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Wounded > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Shienaran footman is lying here.
The corpse of a Shienaran lieutenant is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Elodie* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Stela* is sitting here, riding a black stallion.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a Domani razor.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Crackity Jones is here, fighting Isabel.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Elodie, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran footman is here, fighting YOU!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Crackity: Critical - Stela: Wounded > bash
Amino tries to slash *Elodie*, but she parries successfully.
A Shienaran footman mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
You slash *Stela*'s body.
Crackity tries to crush *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.
*Isabel* pounds Crackity's left foot.
Crackity is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*Jaili* cleaves Crackity's body very hard.
Crackity is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Crackity's death cry.
The sun sets.
You are hungry.
They already seem to be stunned.
Amino gets fourteen gold crowns from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a moonflower from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a belt hook from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a water skin from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a bone-crushing mattock from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Crackity.
Amino gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Crackity.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by *Elodie*!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
*Jaili* cleaves your right hand.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
Knuckle narrates 'im low moves to gap'
*Isabel* pounds your left arm very hard.


* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
Amino tries to slash *Elodie*, but she deflects the blow.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Jaili*.
*Jaili* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash *Stela*'s right leg into bloody fragments!


* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded > 9
f
*Stela* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Crackity.
*Stela* gets a backpack from the corpse of Crackity.
*Stela* gets a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Crackity.
*Stela* gets a burnished metal breastplate from the corpse of Crackity.
*Stela* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Crackity.

Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

Full MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
*Jaili* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! [Great, here comes the pain]

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
*Stela* slashes your right leg.
*Isabel* pounds your body hard.
*Jaili* cleaves your body very hard.
A Shienaran footman mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Elodie*!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
*Lamont* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
*Isabel* pounds your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
*Stela* panics, and attempts to flee!

ll MV:Strong - Stela: Wounded >
*Stela* leaves west riding a black stallion.

You panic and attempt to flee!ong - Elodie: Healthy >


You try to slash *Elodie*, but she parries successfully.
*Isabel* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran footman barely tickles your left leg with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
Heading westerly, the road gives wide berth to the hill that casts boulders
Correcting map position after fleeing.
to the land around its base. Continuing its way north west through the
hilly terrain the road snakes its way between the sharp sloping rises
dwarved by the looming hill to the north east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong >
*Lamont* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > na flee

*Lamont* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Lamont: Wounded > You narrate 'flee'

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Lamont: Wounded > f
w

You try to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

You panic and attempt to flee!trong - Lamont: Wounded >

You flee head over heels.
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
Correcting map position after fleeing.
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
The corpse of Crackity is lying here.
The corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Shienaran footman is lying here.
The corpse of a Shienaran lieutenant is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Isabel, riding a shadow stallion.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Elodie* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Elodie* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Elodie: Healthy > s
s
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Elodie: Healthy > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Elodie: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Elodie: Healthy > s
You try to slash *Elodie*, but she parries successfully.
*Elodie* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

s

Amino has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

e
s
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
s
the cliff to the east. Skeletons lie on the road here, left to be picked
clean by carrion eaters and slowly decomposed. An age old battle, it
appears as though some of corpses were eaten and savagely ripped apart.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
Shadowing a Road
A small path leads to the north here to rejoin the winding road that
circumnavigates the dominating hill. A clearing of sorts has presented
itself, likely a resting point for a patrol of some sort. Fires, long since
burned out, have been stamped out and scattered in a hasty departure.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > s
In a Depression
Off the beaten path, this dusty depression provides some protection from
the hot winds of the Blight and the small sandstorms that sprout up from
time to time. Small scrub bushes surround the depression providing a
barrier of sorts. During times of high rainfall this sunken land forms
pools of water providing sustenance to the surrounding vegetation.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The Dusty road widens to the north, while narrowing somewhat to the south.
The road is well packed, and there are many signs of frequent use about.
Small patches of grass can be seen to the west and north, allowing patrols
to rest east while not being in the way of travelers.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The road narrows here, due to thick forrestry to the east and west. A chill
wind always blows through, making even the warmest clothes all but useless.
To the north, the trees seem to be somewhat twisted, and more green than
those to the south. Larger ruts grace the ground here, as all wagons must
pass at this point.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The Dusty road continue on to the north and south here, going steadily to
and from Tarwin's Gap and Fal Dara. Dust fills the air during daylight
hours, due to traffic and the constant, biting wind. To the west, green and
brown grass can be seen, as well as a ring of stones.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The Dusty road curves to the north towards Tarwin's Gap, and west towards
Fal Dara and the southlands. Trees and shrubs line the road to the east and
south, preventing movement in those directions. The wind blows cold here,
as though its been focused further up north.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
The Dusty Road
Shrubs and trees line the road to the south, and various grasses can be
seen to the north. To the west, the road begins to thin, and wind back and
forth. Far to the west and south, a watchtower can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
w
A Winding Road
The road here is in good condition, as it is used frequently due to its
proximity to the Dusty road. The hard-packed dirt is clear of many of the
rocks that litter the nearby area. To the east starts the Dusty road, and
to the west is a fork in the road leading around an old watchtower.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
The road splits to the east and west here, going around a burned out
watchtower. Due to frequent use, the road is in fairly good condition, with
no plant-life infringing on it. Small ruts can be seen from the various
supply wagons that go to and from Tarwin's gap.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > A Winding Road
The road is in good condition here, with many signs of work. The sides of
the road are kept clear of debris, and the wagon ruts are smoothed over. To
the east, the road forks around the hill to the south. A watchtower can be
seen in the distance, standing silent guard over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > A Winding Road
The road here winds east and south, maintaining its path to and from
Tarwin's Gap and the northlands. A sickly heat radiates from the west,
originating in the corrupted vegetation. To the south, a ruined watchtower
can be seen, its burned husk standing stolidly on a small hill.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong >
Someone squeaks 'Elodie is at Shadowing a Road'

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
A Winding Road
The road here winds east and south, maintaining its path to and from
Tarwin's Gap and the northlands. A sickly heat radiates from the west,
originating in the corrupted vegetation. To the south, a ruined watchtower
can be seen, its burned husk standing stolidly on a small hill.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > s
s
s
s
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
Rubble and some chared wood is scattered about the area. The grass is an
ugly brown, and various shrubs can be seen struggling for life between the
debris. A burned and broken watchtower is visible to the south, crowning a
small hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
w
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > Amongst the Rubble
Large stones and small cover the immediate area. Most are worn from the
elements, but one side on each has been smoothed and polished. There is no
pattern to them, other than in its randomness. The ground is pitted in some
places, and many of the stones are somewhat underground.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
A Winding Road
The road continues east and west, around the hill, with a small path
leading north. The path is covered with rocks, their source being the
almost destroyed watchtower further north. Small rocks litter the ground
here, having been kicked about by the many Shienaran patrols that pass
through the area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
A Winding Road
The road bends here on its southern path past the crumbling tower to the
north. A pine wood forest lies to the west and south, blanketing the road
as it winds its way through the rugged terrain.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > s
A Pine Forest
The forest here is thinning a bit, with the northern and eastern faces of
this section scarred from battles waged nearby. Pine needles cover the
floor, knocked down by travelers. A road can be made out to the north and
east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
A Pine Forest
Pine needles, long since turned brown cover the forest floor. Giant
mushrooms thrive on the decaying matter. Some form large plate-like
growths, others more tubular in nature. The trees grow in such proximity it
becomes very difficult to move through the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
w
A Winding Road
The road continues its path through the thick forest. Deep ruts slash
through the road like old scars. The hard earth is packed from countless
forays made by Shienaran soldiers. To the east and west dense forest
borders the road.

A big sign has been put up here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
A Pine Forest
The trees arch their limbs away from the road lying to the east and south.
Several branches have been hacked off from someone attempting to wade through
the thick brambles and intertwining trees. To the north the trees become so
thickly meshed, passage would be futile.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
w
The Dusty Road
A massive tree has fallen across the road here, its rotten girth since split
apart by heavy wagons winding their way through the forest road. Common forest
birds like robins and sparrows have been replaced by crows and ravens that fix
their beady eyes on travellers.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
The Dusty Road
The sickly sweet smell becomes almost suffocating to those not used to
travelling this close to the Blight. Tracks of animals criss-cross over the
dusty road, disappearing into the foliage bordering the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
The Dusty Road
The dusty road plunges deeper into the sickly forest. The smell of rotten wood
permeates through the deathly still air. Twisted trees border the road, their
boughs crossing over the road forming a natural archway.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
w
Road to Tarwin's Gap
Both to the north and south, the forest stretches on. The jagged black peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen thrusting into the northern sky. To the
northwest, the tip of a tower can be seen poking through the forest, while the
road itself leads east and west. Ancient and broken road markers are set into
the earth beside the road, half-buried by time.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
Road to Tarwin's Gap
You stand on an old road, bordered by trees to the south and thick hedges
to the north. To both the east and west, the road leads through the forest.
The tip of a tower can be seen poking through the forest to the northeast,
against the backdrop of dark and foreboding peaks far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The north edge of the road is bordered by thorny hedges that you don't care to
venture near, and the south is blocked by a thick growth of trees. Looking
around, you notice the top of a tower poking up through the trees. You don't
have much option but to continue along the road to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > 9
The Dusty Road
The old road stretches west, deeper into the forest, and east, out towards
the plains here. Around you, thorny hedges continue along the north of the
road, blocking that direction. The way south is blocked by an impenetrable
wall of trees. Looking around, you notice a tower to your northwest. The
city walls of Fal Dara can be see through the trees to the south, and
looking up there is an old murder-hole strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > 99
The Dusty Road
To the north of the road, hedges and trees merge to become one, fading into an
impenetrable wall. The south is bordered by an almost identical wall of trees,
which seem as if they have grown into each other. You can spot the tip of a
tower poking up through the trees to the northwest. The road continues to the
east and west from here.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

And I zoom n. It seems that the humans are able to regroup and advance n.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh >
Amino narrates '2w elbow now'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > w

Amino narrates 'bashed'

w
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > w
w
The Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the east.

w
o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > w
Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the east.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > Rotten Vegetation
The trees and plants that line the path have become very decrepit and weak.
The plants are wilting, and the trees are slumped over. The dirt of the path
has become a dull gray, and large cracks run through it. Moss and mold have
started to grow in the cracks of the path making it quite slippery. From
here, the castle looks very old and in disrepair. Large scavenger birds can
be seen circling high above the castle walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the east.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > 8
Path to the Blight
The terrain here is rocky and slopes upwards through the outskirts of the
Mountains of Dhoom. The air is unpleasantly warm, and the vegetation appears
unusually large and ripe. Looming to the east are the ruined remains of an
ancient castle. The path continues towards the castle and away to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the east.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > 88
A Path to the Blight
From here, with closer observation, it can be seen that the castle roof has
collapsed in on itself, thus destroying the entire top level. Many sounds of
nature can be heard from all around. The dirt on the path has become slightly
drier than to the west. Also, the trees here are becoming less abundant than
before. The path continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the east.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > Bend in the Path
From here the abandoned castle can be seen set deep within the mountain
reaches to the east. Large ravens can be seen circling high above the castle
walls. The castle has obviously fallen into disrepair. The walls seem to
have collapsed in several areas, and the roof of the northwest tower has
fallen in on itself. There appear to be newly built stone gates, however.
The path continues south towards the Blight and east towards the castle.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the east.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > s
s
s
s
Path to a Castle
This twisted path through the Blight has grown rough and rocky as
it approaches the Mountains of Dhoom. The slope rises through
the mutantous vegetation of the Blight towards a dark and gloomy
castle which towers ahead.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the north.

s
o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > s
Twisted Path in the Blight
This path winds up a slope to an apparently dark and deserted castle.
Two columns of tall, slender spruce trees line both sides of the steep
path. Over the tops of the trees to the left, the white, jagged peaks of
the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen. The terrain is rough and rocky, and
the sickly air of the Blight is warm and humid.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the north.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > s
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nauseous has arrived from the north.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > s
s
The Blight
The Blight is beginning to thin somewhat here, and the twisted trees and roots
don't strain as eagerly in your direction. The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly
visible through the sparse trees, and the peaks tower above you. The terrain is
growing somewhat rougher here, and becomes rockier still as you continue north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the north.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the north.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still some trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the north.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous has arrived from the north.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > w
w
w
The Blight
The torn trees and shrubs of the Blight spread away here, and the ground is
extremely worn with travel. That the Blight has not swallowed this path
entirely is testimony to the frequent travel that must come this way, no doubt
groups of Trollocs as no human could live in these conditions.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Nauseous has arrived from the east.

w
o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > w
Path in the Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Stela* is standing here, riding a black stallion.
*Jaili* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Nauseous has arrived from the east.
*Jaili* barely cleaves Nauseous's body.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > whe
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - The Blight
Nauseous - Path in the Blight
Amino - The Blight
Knuckle - The Blight

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > e
The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > e
kill human
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh >
Amino narrates '2w s '

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > e
They aren't here.
*Elodie* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > kill human
2
Path in the Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Nauseous the Trolloc is here, fighting Jaili.
*Stela* is here, fighting Nauseous, riding a black stallion.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Nauseous, riding a Domani razor.
*Jaili* sends Nauseous sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > You slash *Stela*'s body very hard.

[bash ] MV:Fresh - Nauseous: Scratched - Stela: Scratched >

=
*Stela* barely slashes Nauseous's right hand.
*Jaili* barely cleaves Nauseous's body.
Knuckle has arrived from the east.


As *Stela* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Nauseous: Scratched - Stela: Scratched >
*Stela* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jaili* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Jaili* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Nauseous: Scratched - Stela: Scratched > 2

*Stela* leaves east riding a black stallion.
*Stela* has arrived from the east, riding a black stallion.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh >
*Stela* leaves west riding a black stallion.
Nauseous narrates 'on 2w elbow, 3'

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh >
Someone squeaks 'Jaili is at The Blight'
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Someone squeaks 'Jaili is at The Blight'
Knuckle has arrived from the south.
Razhak narrates 'i here'

Our numbers start to grow and LS is regrouping Ragan.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.
Nauseous narrates 'on Ragan'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is sweet and damp,
and you struggle to avoid gagging. The sudden snap of a broken branch can
often be heard, and you struggle vainly to see the origins of these
unnerving sounds. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to
set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. The forest here looks decidedly ill.
You are loathe to touch anything, lest the rotting decay spread to you as
well. It is extremely hot, and the air is damp and sweet like a swamp or
mire. There is movement around you, it seems as if the very trees are
creeping towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino narrates 'on lamont no hide'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
To the south lies Tarwin's Gap, pathway to the Borderlands, while to the
north the Blight awaits. The ground here is well trod, clear of vegetation
from the tramping of booted and hooved feet. Further south, the path leads
into the hills that stand before the Mountains of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on, seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > e

Knuckle narrates 'faint orch'

e
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
The dismembered corpse of Aelarien is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
Razhak narrates 'is 3 in ragan gap'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Decrepit leaves west.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > d
kill human
2
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Razhak.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Stela.
Nauseous the Trolloc is sitting here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Jaili, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stela* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a black stallion.
*Neal* is here, fighting Nauseous, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a Domani razor.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Nauseous.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Nauseous.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Ragan is here, fighting Nauseous.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.

[bash ] :Bursting MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched - Jaili: Healthy >

=
*Stela* sends Kazi sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jaili* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Jaili* leaves up riding a Domani razor.
*Jaili* has arrived from above, riding a Domani razor.


*Jaili* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

*
Nauseous panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Nauseous leaves up.

-
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Razhak, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Stela* barely slashes Kazi's right hand.
Nauseous has arrived from above.


*Stela* looks at Kazi.
Razhak sends *Jaili* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Nauseous leaves up.

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Scratched > bash
*Neal* hacks your head hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Scratched > Someone squeaks 'Fritt is at A Narrow Trail'
Ragan slashes Kazi's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Kazi's body with his slash.
You slash *Jaili*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Razhak slashes a Shienaran forward scout's right arm into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Razhak's head.
*Stela* slashes Kazi's body hard.

Knuckle narrates 'scnet orch'

Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!


Razhak leaves up riding a shadow stallion.


*Neal* hacks your body.
Ragan slashes Kazi's right arm hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Kazi's body.
You slash *Jaili*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
Kazi tries to stab *Stela*, but she deflects the blow.
*Neal* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt >
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt >
Razhak has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.
Nauseous has arrived from above.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt >
Kazi tries to stab *Stela*, but she deflects the blow.
Razhak slashes *Neal*'s left leg hard.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt >
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Kazi's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Kazi's left leg.
*Neal* hacks your body.
Ragan barely slashes Kazi's right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Kazi's body.
*Jaili* cleaves your right arm hard.
Kazi tries to stab *Stela*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt >
Nauseous crushes *Stela*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt > Your secondary target is now jaili.

Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt >
Kazi leaves up.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt > bash

*Neal* panics, and attempts to flee!
Razhak sends *Neal* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt >
*Elodie* has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.

*Stela* slashes Nauseous's right arm.aili: Hurt >
A Shienaran forward scout joins Jaili's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan says 'You Abyss!!! You will die before your time!! '
Ragan barely slashes Razhak's body.
Nauseous crushes *Stela*'s left arm very hard.
Razhak slashes *Neal*'s body.
You try to slash *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.
*Jaili* cleaves your right arm.

Cancelled.
+
*Elodie* tries to strike Kazi, but he parries successfully.

*
Razhak looks at *Neal*.

=
Kazi tries to stab *Elodie*, but she deflects the blow.

-
*Stela* panics, and attempts to flee!


Kazi tries to stab *Elodie*, but she deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Elodie* barely strikes Kazi's head.
Ragan slashes Razhak's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your head.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
Nauseous tries to crush *Stela*, but she parries successfully.
Razhak slashes *Neal*'s body.
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Jaili* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt >
Razhak leaves up riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt >
*Stela* leaves up riding a black stallion.
*Stela* has arrived from above, riding a black stallion.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt >
Ragan says 'You Abyss!!! You will die before your time!! '
Ragan slashes Nauseous's body.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Hurt > k jaili
9
Nauseous tries to crush Ragan, but he parries successfully.
Ragan tickles Nauseous's left leg with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Kazi tries to stab *Elodie*, but she deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your left arm.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
*Neal* hacks your left arm.
You slash *Jaili*'s body extremely hard.
Kazi tries to stab *Elodie*, but she deflects the blow.
*Stela* tickles Nauseous's body with her slash.
Ok.

99
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Wounded >
*Elodie* throws a fireball at Kazi, who screams in pain.
Razhak slashes *Neal*'s body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Wounded > l
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Wounded > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Wounded > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Neal, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stela* is here, fighting Nauseous, riding a black stallion.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Elodie.
*Elodie* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a warhorse.
Nauseous the Trolloc is here, fighting Ragan.
*Jaili* is sitting here, riding a Domani razor.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting YOU!
*Neal* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting YOU!
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Kazi.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Ragan is here, fighting Nauseous.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Wounded >
Nauseous panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Wounded >
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Wounded > bash

Kazi leaves up.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Wounded > Nauseous crushes Ragan's body into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
Ragan tickles Nauseous's head with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
*Neal* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Jaili*'s body extremely hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

f ursting MV:Full - Jaili: Wounded >
-
*Neal* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!

Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Nauseous panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human

Nauseous has arrived from below.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > 8
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > 88
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > d
k jaili

Razhak narrates 'go up' [Bad timing on my part. Was almost fatal]

2
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Neal, riding a shadow stallion.
*Stela* is standing here, riding a black stallion.
*Elodie* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Jaili* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting someone.
*Neal* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting someone.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Razhak.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Ragan is here, fighting someone.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Jaili*, but she parries successfully.
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] ursting MV:Full - Jaili: Wounded >

=
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Ragan slashes someone's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes someone's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes someone's left arm.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Razhak's left arm with his slash.
Razhak gazes deeply at a Shienaran forward scout...
A Shienaran forward scout looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Razhak slashes *Neal*'s right arm hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Stela* slashes your body.
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

9
f
*
*Lamont* has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.

Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape! [Fail 1]

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded >
Someone tries to stab Ragan, but he parries successfully.
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape! [Fail 2]
Kazi leaves up.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded >
Ragan slashes your body.
*Lamont* pounds your left leg very hard.

ursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded >
*Jaili* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! [Here comes the pain again]

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded > f

*Lamont* pounds your body hard.
Ragan slashes your left arm.
*Jaili* cleaves your left hand.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded >
Razhak narrates 'all here'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Elodie*!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded >
Razhak narrates 'go up'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded >
Nauseous narrates 'MANY now Ragan'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded >
*Lamont* pounds your right arm hard.
Ragan slashes your body hard.
*Stela* slashes your body.
*Jaili* cleaves your left leg hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Jaili: Wounded >
Knuckle narrates 'frtitt orch'

*Lamont* pounds your right foot very hard.li: Wounded >
Ragan slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Stela* barely slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slash *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Lamont* has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > w

*Lamont* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Scratched > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Matheus* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* leaves down riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Scratched >
Decrepit has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Scratched >
Decrepit tries to cleave *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Scratched > f

Decrepit tries to cleave *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Lamont*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You try to slash *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.
*Lamont* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

w
You panic and attempt to flee!sh - Lamont: Scratched >


*Matheus* has arrived from below, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jaili* has arrived from below, riding a Domani razor.
*Neal* has arrived from below, riding a gray palfrey.
*Stela* has arrived from below, riding a black stallion.
*Elodie* has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.


*Neal* hacks Decrepit's body.
*Matheus* pierces Decrepit's body.

You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
Correcting map position after fleeing.
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
The dismembered corpse of Aelarien is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on, seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full > n
Path to Tarwin's Gap
To the south lies Tarwin's Gap, pathway to the Borderlands, while to the
north the Blight awaits. The ground here is well trod, clear of vegetation
from the tramping of booted and hooved feet. Further south, the path leads
into the hills that stand before the Mountains of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. The forest here looks decidedly ill.
You are loathe to touch anything, lest the rotting decay spread to you as
well. It is extremely hot, and the air is damp and sweet like a swamp or
mire. There is movement around you, it seems as if the very trees are
creeping towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

Got some lucky flees, regrouping with the other guys. LS hits.


* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - The Blight
Kazi - The Blight
Nauseous - The Blight
Decrepit - The Blight
Razhak - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Decrepit continues sharpening the edges of a pair of long-handled war axes...


*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Neal* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jaili* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.
*Elodie* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Fritt* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.
*Lamont* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Decrepit tries to cleave *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Matheus* tries to pierce Amino, but he parries successfully.
Nauseous tries to crush *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.

y
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Neal* hacks Amino's body.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [diag h.human]
Lamont has a few scratches.
*Isabel* tries to pound Amino, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A fade tries to slash Elodie, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

The blighted tree tries to hit Isabel, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Fritt* barely pierces Nauseous's body.
Nauseous tries to crush *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
Amino tries to slash *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body.
Amino narrates 'on'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Jaili* starts barreling down on you, a saw-toothed axe aimed at your chest.
Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
*Matheus* pierces the blighted tree's roots into bloody fragments!
*Fritt* tickles Nauseous's body with his pierce.
You try to slash *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.

l
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched - Matheus: Scratched >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Elodie*!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched - Matheus: Scratched > A shadow stallion pricks its ears forward and looks alert.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Elodie's body.
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The dismembered corpse of Kazi is lying here.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a warhorse.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Nauseous, riding a wild stallion.
*Elodie* is here, fighting a fade, riding a warhorse.
*Jaili* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a Domani razor.
*Neal* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
*Isabel* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is standing here.
Nauseous the Trolloc is here, fighting Fritt.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Lamont.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Jaili.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Neal.
A fade is here, fighting Elodie.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Isabel.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Matheus.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched - Matheus: Scratched >
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - the blighted tree: Scratched - Matheus: Scratched >
*Lamont* sends Decrepit sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Matheus* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > f

Nauseous narrates 'on at cul patty'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A fade tries to slash Elodie, but she parries successfully.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Elodie's body.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree tries to hit Isabel, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Neal's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Jaili, but she deflects the blow.
*Fritt* tickles Nauseous's body with his pierce.
Nauseous tries to crush *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
*Lamont* pounds Decrepit's right leg hard.
*Jaili* panics, and attempts to flee!
Razhak tries to slash *Fritt*, but he dodges the attack.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jaili* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
Amino tries to slash *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.

Abyss
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Re: Blight rumble

Post by Abyss » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:04 am

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
You try to slash *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > l
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
*Jaili* is here, fighting Amino, riding a Domani razor.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Jaili, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > 8

You try to slash *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > 88
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

*Jaili* sends Amino sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
*Jaili* is here, fighting Amino, riding a Domani razor.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt >
You slash *Jaili*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Jaili* cleaves Amino's left leg very hard.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > kill human
kill human
A raven caws 'Elodie is at The Blight'
You try to slash *Jaili*, but she parries successfully.
*Jaili* cleaves Amino's body hard.
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > Ok.
Razhak has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > Ok.
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Amino: Wounded - Jaili: Hurt > 2
[bash ]

=
Amino assumes an offensive striking posture.

=
Your bash at *Jaili* sends her sprawling!
Razhak slashes *Jaili*'s body into bloody fragments!

Razhak slashes *Jaili*'s body into bloody fragments!
You slash *Jaili*'s body into bloody fragments!
Amino slashes *Jaili*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Jaili* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jaili* leaves north riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human

Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > n
n
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Jaili, riding a shadow stallion.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Jaili, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Amino, riding a Domani razor.
*Jaili* leaves south riding a Domani razor.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A raven caws 'Jaili, Elodie, Isabel and more are at The Blight'
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

l
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > sc
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The air rings with the battlecry of a warrior trolloc!

You have 92(392) hit, 114(114) dark power and 282(284) movement points.


kill human
kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
kill human
kill human
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Razhak narrates 'bashed elodie'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Matheus* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* pierces Kazi's right leg hard.
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > w

Kazi tries to stab *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Matheus* pierces Kazi's right arm hard.
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!
Nauseous narrates 'I'm out soon'

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Jaili* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Elodie, riding a shadow stallion.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Isabel, riding a shadow stallion.
*Elodie* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Isabel* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Neal* is here, fighting Nauseous, riding a gray palfrey.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a warhorse.
*Fritt* is sitting here, riding a wild stallion.
Nauseous the Trolloc is here, fighting Fritt.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Lamont.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Neal.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade is here, fighting Fritt.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Neal.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Lamont.
*Jaili* tri2
es to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Jaili*.
*Jaili* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You try to slash *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.
A raven caws 'Jaili, Elodie, Isabel and more are at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Jaili* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of her.
Razhak slashes *Elodie*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Amino slashes *Isabel*'s head very hard.
The blighted tree tickles Neal's body with its hit.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Neal's body.
A fade slashes Fritt's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely tickles Lamont's right leg with its hit.
Nauseous crushes *Fritt*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Lamont* pounds Decrepit's head.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered > Ok.
Kazi has arrived from the east.

[bash ] ll MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
Decrepit sends *Lamont* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


=
*Jaili* gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a small purse.

-
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Elodie, but she deflects the blow.
*Jaili* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Razhak slashes *Elodie*'s body into bloody fragments!
Amino slashes *Isabel*'s head very hard.
*Isabel* pounds Decrepit's left leg very hard.
The blighted tree tickles Neal's right leg with its hit.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Neal's body with his cleave.
A fade slashes Fritt's left foot very hard.
The blighted tree hits Lamont's body.
Nauseous crushes *Fritt*'s body into bloody fragments!
Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s head very hard.


As *Jaili* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Jaili* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
Nauseous avoids being bashed by *Neal* who loses his balance and falls!
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
*Jaili* leaves south riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full >
*Isabel* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full > 2
st

*Elodie* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full > kill human

Amino slashes *Lamont*'s right arm hard.
*Elodie* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full > kill human

Amino slashes *Lamont*'s body very hard.
A raven caws 'Neal, Lamont, Fritt are at The Blight'
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
The blighted tree barely tickles Neal's body with its hit.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Neal's left arm.
A fade tries to slash Fritt, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree barely hits Lamont's head.
*Fritt* barely pierces Nauseous's body.
Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full >
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full >
*Fritt* pierces Nauseous's body.
*Isabel* pounds your left arm hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Hurt > 2
[bash ]
Decrepit panics, and attempts to flee!

Cancelled.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Jaili* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Hurt > Ok.
*Jaili* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Razhak tries to slash *Jaili*, but she parries successfully.
Decrepit leaves east.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Isabel: Hurt > Ok.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Elodie* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Elodie* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

*Neal* panics, and attempts to flee!ili: Battered >
[bash ]
*Lamont* leaves south riding a warhorse.


*Neal* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

-
Amino tries to slash *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.

*
*Matheus* pierces Amino's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

The blighted tree tries to hit Elodie, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s body very hard.
*Elodie* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A fade tries to slash Fritt, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* pierces Nauseous's right leg.
Nauseous tries to crush *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* avoids being bashed by Nauseous who loses his balance and falls!


*Elodie* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Elodie* leaves east riding a warhorse.


*Matheus* barely pierces Amino's body.
*Fritt* tickles Nauseous's body with his pierce.
*Isabel* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
*Jaili* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Isabel's left leg.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

The blighted tree tries to hit Jaili, but she deflects the blow.
Nauseous crushes *Fritt*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
The blighted tree barely hits Isabel's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Matheus's body.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's left leg hard.
Amino slashes *Matheus*'s left hand.
*Jaili* cleaves your left hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Isabel* pounds your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A fade tries to slash Fritt, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* barely pierces Nauseous's left leg.
*Fritt* leaves east riding a wild stallion.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
*Lamont* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Decrepit has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
*Lamont* pounds Decrepit's body.
Amino assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered > 2

Kazi narrates 'im out crit'

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
*Matheus* tries to pierce Amino, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered > 9
f

*Elodie* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
*Elodie* tries to strike Razhak, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
Razhak tries to slash *Elodie*, but she deflects the blow.
A raven caws 'Elodie, Lamont, Matheus and more are at The Blight'
A fade joins Razhak's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Elodie* tries to strike Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Jaili, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tickles Isabel's right leg with its hit.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Matheus's body.
*Matheus* pierces Amino's left leg.
*Jaili* cleaves your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Isabel* pounds your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
Matheus assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Jaili: Battered >
*Fritt* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.
*Lamont* sends Decrepit sprawling with a powerful bash!
Amino sends *Matheus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*Neal* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
[bash ]

Cancelled.
*Neal* tickles Nauseous's body with his hack.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ull - Jaili: Battered >
*Fritt* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



A shadow stallion cocks its head up sharply.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > w
n
n
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
n
* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > e
e

Razhak narrates 'abshed elodie'

n
* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > w
n
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > n
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
The terrain here is a bright swirl of colors, yet none of them are very
pleasant to look at. Red and black leaves swirl in the trees, and the ground is
a sickly pale yellow. Wherever a branch lies broken, a thick black sap is
flowing out. Branches in the trees stir violently, yet there is no wind.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > w
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > n
The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Stela* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > *Stela* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Stela: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Stela: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Stela: Hurt >
A raven caws 'Neal, Elodie, Lamont and more are at The Blight'

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full - Stela: Hurt > f
w
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
The Blight
There are still trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You find yourself filled with revulsion at the force which doesn't
kill but rather twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Neal, Elodie, Lamont and more are at The Blight'

n
* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > e
e
e
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > e
The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > e
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > Path in the Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > n
n
The Blight
The torn trees and shrubs of the Blight spread away here, and the ground is
extremely worn with travel. That the Blight has not swallowed this path
entirely is testimony to the frequent travel that must come this way, no doubt
groups of Trollocs as no human could live in these conditions.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > n
The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > n
The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still some trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > n
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > n
The Blight
The Blight is beginning to thin somewhat here, and the twisted trees and roots
don't strain as eagerly in your direction. The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly
visible through the sparse trees, and the peaks tower above you. The terrain is
growing somewhat rougher here, and becomes rockier still as you continue north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > n
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > n
Twisted Path in the Blight
This path winds up a slope to an apparently dark and deserted castle.
Two columns of tall, slender spruce trees line both sides of the steep
path. Over the tops of the trees to the left, the white, jagged peaks of
the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen. The terrain is rough and rocky, and
the sickly air of the Blight is warm and humid.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Full > Path to a Castle
This twisted path through the Blight has grown rough and rocky as
it approaches the Mountains of Dhoom. The slope rises through
the mutantous vegetation of the Blight towards a dark and gloomy
castle which towers ahead.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > Bend in the Path
From here the abandoned castle can be seen set deep within the mountain
reaches to the east. Large ravens can be seen circling high above the castle
walls. The castle has obviously fallen into disrepair. The walls seem to
have collapsed in several areas, and the roof of the northwest tower has
fallen in on itself. There appear to be newly built stone gates, however.
The path continues south towards the Blight and east towards the castle.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > e
e
e
e
A Path to the Blight
From here, with closer observation, it can be seen that the castle roof has
collapsed in on itself, thus destroying the entire top level. Many sounds of
nature can be heard from all around. The dirt on the path has become slightly
drier than to the west. Also, the trees here are becoming less abundant than
before. The path continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > e
Path to the Blight
The terrain here is rocky and slopes upwards through the outskirts of the
Mountains of Dhoom. The air is unpleasantly warm, and the vegetation appears
unusually large and ripe. Looming to the east are the ruined remains of an
ancient castle. The path continues towards the castle and away to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > ca
Rotten Vegetation
The trees and plants that line the path have become very decrepit and weak.
The plants are wilting, and the trees are slumped over. The dirt of the path
has become a dull gray, and large cracks run through it. Moss and mold have
started to grow in the cracks of the path making it quite slippery. From
here, the castle looks very old and in disrepair. Large scavenger birds can
be seen circling high above the castle walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

e
o R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > The Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > A raven caws 'Matheus, Isabel, Jaili and more are at The Blight'
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > [call ]
You don't see a closed gate.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is resting here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > sc
The burly trolloc closes the stonegate.
The burly trolloc locks the stonegate.
You have 12(392) hit, 113(114) dark power and 247(284) movement points.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > na i in 12 hps
You narrate 'i in 12 hps'


* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Razhak narrates 'riop elodie'

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Kazi narrates 'nice'

na nice
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > You narrate 'nice'

Rested couple of ticks in RK.

'ready to hit
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l
You hiss 'ready to hit'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Kazi the Craven Weakling is resting here.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
Kazi draws a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a brightly-colored sash with a flash of steel.
Kazi wields a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in a two-handed grip.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Kazi stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Kazi nods in agreement.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Amino narrates 'hit and call'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > ''just dont flee
You hiss ''just dont flee'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Amino calls for the stonegate to be opened.
The burly trolloc nods.
The burly trolloc unlocks the stonegate.
The burly trolloc opens the stonegate.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l

Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Gatekeep
Two large round towers lie to the west and the same to the east. This area
is enclosed by great walls connecting all four towers, with portcullises
in between the towers to the east and west. The portcullis to the west is
jammed half way down. The portcullis to the east has a large hole ripped
through the iron bars. Beyond the east portcullis lie the main gates to
the castle courtyard. These monstrous oak doors are wide open leaving the
castle totally unprotected. A path runs westward away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > w
kill human
2
The burly trolloc closes the stonegate.
The burly trolloc locks the stonegate.
The stonegate seems to be closed.
Door1 set to stonegate

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > ca

Kazi calls for the stonegate to be opened.
The burly trolloc nods.
The burly trolloc unlocks the stonegate.
The burly trolloc opens the stonegate.

w
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
[call ]
You don't see a closed gate.
Razhak narrates 'on'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is standing here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Amino - Path to a Castle
Knuckle - Bend in the Path
Kazi - Near a Bridge
Abyss - In Front of the Castle
Nauseous - The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall

w
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Bridge
At this point a huge suspension bridge stretches across the vastness of the
ravine. The bridge has become rotten with age but still seems useable. The
sound of a raging river can be heard from the depths of the canyon below.
To the north a monstrous waterfall can be seen plummeting to the depths of
the canyon. The waterfall has formed a stair-like ridge where the water has
eroded the rock face of one of the cliffs. The bridge continues towards a
castle to the east and through the mountains to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
kill human
Rotten Vegetation
The trees and plants that line the path have become very decrepit and weak.
The plants are wilting, and the trees are slumped over. The dirt of the path
has become a dull gray, and large cracks run through it. Moss and mold have
started to grow in the cracks of the path making it quite slippery. From
here, the castle looks very old and in disrepair. Large scavenger birds can
be seen circling high above the castle walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.
Decrepit narrates 'bashed'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
w

Decrepit narrates 'neal'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > Path to the Blight
The terrain here is rocky and slopes upwards through the outskirts of the
Mountains of Dhoom. The air is unpleasantly warm, and the vegetation appears
unusually large and ripe. Looming to the east are the ruined remains of an
ancient castle. The path continues towards the castle and away to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
A Path to the Blight
From here, with closer observation, it can be seen that the castle roof has
collapsed in on itself, thus destroying the entire top level. Many sounds of
nature can be heard from all around. The dirt on the path has become slightly
drier than to the west. Also, the trees here are becoming less abundant than
before. The path continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
Bend in the Path
From here the abandoned castle can be seen set deep within the mountain
reaches to the east. Large ravens can be seen circling high above the castle
walls. The castle has obviously fallen into disrepair. The walls seem to
have collapsed in several areas, and the roof of the northwest tower has
fallen in on itself. There appear to be newly built stone gates, however.
The path continues south towards the Blight and east towards the castle.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
kill human
kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Abyss - Bend in the Path
Nauseous - The Gatekeep

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Razhak narrates 'mat beaten'

s
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
The raven master bellows 'Pablo was spotted in In the Gap'
Path to a Castle
This twisted path through the Blight has grown rough and rocky as
it approaches the Mountains of Dhoom. The slope rises through
the mutantous vegetation of the Blight towards a dark and gloomy
castle which towers ahead.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle narrates '4n elbow'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
Twisted Path in the Blight
This path winds up a slope to an apparently dark and deserted castle.
Two columns of tall, slender spruce trees line both sides of the steep
path. Over the tops of the trees to the left, the white, jagged peaks of
the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen. The terrain is rough and rocky, and
the sickly air of the Blight is warm and humid.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Stela* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Stela.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Stela.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lamont, riding a shadow stallion.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Neal.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Stela, riding a shadow stallion.
*Neal* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a gray palfrey.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Amino, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Stela* panics, and attempts to flee!
The Blight
The Blight is beginning to thin somewhat here, and the twisted trees and roots
don't strain as eagerly in your direction. The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly
visible through the sparse trees, and the peaks tower above you. The terrain is
growing somewhat rougher here, and becomes rockier still as you continue north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still some trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
n
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
The Blight
The Blight is beginning to thin somewhat here, and the twisted trees and roots
don't strain as eagerly in your direction. The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly
visible through the sparse trees, and the peaks tower above you. The terrain is
growing somewhat rougher here, and becomes rockier still as you continue north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Lamont.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lamont, riding a shadow stallion.
Decrepit the Dark Master is sitting here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Neal* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a gray palfrey.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Amino, riding a warhorse.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Neal*'s body.
*Lamont* leaves west riding a warhorse.
Kazi tickles *Neal*'s body with his stab.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Battered > cz
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Battered > kill human
Kazi barely stabs *Neal*'s left hand.
You slash *Neal*'s body.
*Neal* hacks Decrepit's left leg.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Beaten > Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Beaten >
Kazi barely stabs *Neal*'s body.
You slash *Neal*'s left leg very hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Beaten > kill human
*Neal* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Neal: Beaten > kill human
*Neal* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
They aren't here.
Razhak leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Decrepit leaves north.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
*Neal* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
*Neal* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Amino has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
They aren't here.
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
The Blight
The Blight is beginning to thin somewhat here, and the twisted trees and roots
don't strain as eagerly in your direction. The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly
visible through the sparse trees, and the peaks tower above you. The terrain is
growing somewhat rougher here, and becomes rockier still as you continue north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

s
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still some trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
There are still some trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You recognize there is a force at work which doesn't kill but rather
twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Decrepit has arrived from the north.
Nauseous has arrived from the north.

w
w
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
The Blight
The torn trees and shrubs of the Blight spread away here, and the ground is
extremely worn with travel. That the Blight has not swallowed this path
entirely is testimony to the frequent travel that must come this way, no doubt
groups of Trollocs as no human could live in these conditions.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
Path in the Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
The corpse of the giant blight beetle is lying here. [2]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
The Blight
There are still trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots. The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that exists
here. You find yourself filled with revulsion at the force which doesn't
kill but rather twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.
Amino has suddenly arrived, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Amino leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

w
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Matheus* has arrived from below, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
You slash *Matheus*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
Ok.
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
kill human
You try to slash *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Matheus*'s head.
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.
*Matheus* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.
*Matheus* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
You try to slash *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
kill human
Ok.
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Matheus: Beaten > kill human
Ok.
*Matheus* leaves down riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > d
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > Deep in the Valley
This far corner of the valley was once the ideal location for the ogier
orchards. Fruit trees stand in orderly rows along the valley floor, once
protected from strong winds by the valley walls, fed fresh water from the
nearby stream and open to the sun away from the shade of the lush trees
of the grove. Now the trees stand open and defenseless, forsaken
to the raging evil taint sweeping the grove.
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ++up++
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Matheus* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.
*Matheus* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Decrepit narrates 'no sm sted'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Amino narrates 'mire maybe?'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > u
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

LS was able to get out and regroup at Ragan. We regroup and hit.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Isabel.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lamont, riding a shadow stallion.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a gray palfrey.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Matheus.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Jaili, riding a shadow stallion.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Pablo* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a pale destrier.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Razhak.
*Jaili* is sitting here, riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Pablo* tries to scythe Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Kazi tries to stab *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.
*Fritt* barely pierces Decrepit's body.
*Matheus* pierces Decrepit's right leg.
Razhak gazes deeply at *Lamont*...
The gaze of Razhak fails to affect *Lamont*.
Razhak slashes *Jaili*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Jaili* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jaili* cleaves Razhak's body hard.
*Jaili* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak narrates 'jaili beaten'

l
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded >
*Lamont* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded > Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Isabel.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lamont, riding a shadow stallion.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a gray palfrey.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Matheus.
Razhak the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Pablo* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a pale destrier.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Razhak.
*Matheus* avoids being bashed by Decrepit who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded > 2

Amino sends *Lamont* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded >


*Isabel* tries to pound Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Kazi tries to stab *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.
Amino slashes *Lamont*'s right arm very hard.
*Fritt* tickles Decrepit's head with his pierce.
*Matheus* pierces Decrepit's body.
Kazi tries to stab *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.
*Fritt* tickles Decrepit's body with his pierce.

-
*Pablo* sends Kazi sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Lamont* leaves west.
*Lamont* has arrived from the west.
Amino tries to slash *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.


*Lamont* tries to pound Amino, but he parries successfully.
Amino tries to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Pablo* scythes Kazi's body hard.
*Isabel* pounds Kazi's body very hard.
*Fritt* barely pierces Decrepit's right foot.
*Matheus* pierces Decrepit's left leg hard.
As *Fritt* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Isabel assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Jaili* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded >
*Jaili* tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
Razhak assumes a defensive striking posture.

na on
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded > l

Razhak tries to slash *Jaili*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded >
Decrepit sends *Matheus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

8
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded > 88

*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded > You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
*Pablo* scythes Kazi's body hard.
*Isabel* pounds Kazi's body very hard.
*Fritt* barely pierces Decrepit's left arm.
Decrepit cleaves *Matheus*'s right hand.
You narrate 'on'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded > 2
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
*Jaili* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a Domani razor.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Amino.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is sitting here.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lamont, riding a shadow stallion.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a gray palfrey.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Matheus.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Jaili, riding a shadow stallion.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Pablo* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a pale destrier.
*Matheus* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Lamont* leaves east.
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

*Fritt* pierces Decrepit's left arm.l - Decrepit: Beaten - Fritt: Wounded >
[bash ]
You dodge a bash from *Jaili* who loses her balance and falls!
Kazi leaves west.

+
Amino narrates 'lamont crit'
Razhak sends *Jaili* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jaili* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Amino slashes *Isabel*'s head very hard.

*
Decrepit panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Isabel* tries to pound Amino, but he deflects the blow.
Amino slashes *Isabel*'s left leg extremely hard.
Razhak slashes *Jaili*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Fritt* tickles Decrepit's left foot with his pierce.
Decrepit cleaves *Matheus*'s body extremely hard.
*Pablo* scythes your left leg.
Razhak narrates 'lamont crit out'
Decrepit leaves north.


Matheus assumes a defensive striking posture.

=
Your bash at *Fritt* sends him sprawling!
*Matheus* pierces a shadow stallion's right leg into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Wounded >
Decrepit has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Wounded > l

*Jaili* leaves north riding a Domani razor.
Decrepit tries to cleave *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Wounded > Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Matheus.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting Matheus.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Isabel, riding a shadow stallion.
*Fritt* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Amino, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Pablo* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a pale destrier.
*Matheus* is here, fighting a shadow stallion, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Wounded >
A shadow stallion tries to hit Matheus, but he dodges the attack.
*Matheus* pierces a shadow stallion's right hand into bloody fragments!
You slash *Fritt*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Wounded >
*Isabel* sends Amino sprawling with a powerful bash!
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

Razhak slashes *Isabel*'s right arm very hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Pablo* who loses his balance and falls!
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.
*Matheus* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Wounded >
Kazi stabs *Fritt*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
Kazi tries to stab *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
*Isabel* pounds Amino's body very hard.
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Fritt*'s head into bloody fragments!

*Matheus* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
*Matheus* pierces Decrepit's body.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
Razhak sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!

[bash ]

Bursting MV:Full - Fritt: Battered >
*Lamont* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

-
*Lamont* tries to pound Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

=
Amino has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Razhak narrates 'jaili crit out'

+
*Matheus* barely pierces Decrepit's left leg.
*Fritt* swiftly dodges Kazi's attempt to stab him.
*Fritt* pierces your body.
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
Amino tries to slash *Lamont*, but he parries successfully.

*
*Fritt* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
Kazi barely stabs *Matheus*'s right arm.


Kazi tries to stab *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
Amino tries to slash *Lamont*, but he deflects the blow.
*Matheus* pierces Decrepit's right leg hard.
Razhak tries to slash *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.
*Pablo* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.


*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Matheus* avoids being bashed by Decrepit who loses his balance and falls!

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Pablo: Scratched >
*Fritt* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
*Matheus* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Pablo: Scratched >
*Fritt* tickles Decrepit's body with his pierce.
*Jaili* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Pablo: Scratched >
*Lamont* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jaili* tries to cleave Amino, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Pablo: Scratched > l
*Jaili* tries to cleave Amino, but he parries successfully.
*Fritt* pierces Decrepit's right arm.
You slash *Pablo*'s body.
Amino slashes *Lamont*'s left leg very hard.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Pablo* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
*Jaili* is here, fighting Amino, riding a Domani razor.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a gray palfrey.
Amino the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lamont, riding a shadow stallion.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a wild stallion.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Fritt.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Pablo* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a pale destrier.
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!
Kazi leaves east.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Matheus* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Matheus* pierces Decrepit's left arm.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched > bash

*Lamont* leaves north riding a wild stallion.

Amino panics, and attempts to flee!esh - Pablo: Scratched >

-
Decrepit panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Decrepit leaves north.

*
Kazi tries to stab *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Matheus* tries to pierce Kazi, but he parries successfully.
Kazi tries to stab *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
Razhak tries to slash *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.
*Isabel* tries to pound Razhak, but he deflects the blow.


*Matheus* tries to pierce Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
Kazi tries to stab *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Pablo* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Lamont* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Fritt* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
*Lamont* leaves east riding a wild stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Matheus assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Fritt* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Razhak narrates 'lamont crit'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched > 2

*Fritt* tries to pierce Razhak, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Fritt* tries to pierce Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
*Matheus* pierces Kazi's left leg hard.
*Pablo* scythes your body hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Isabel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!
Kazi leaves west.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Amino has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Matheus* tries to pierce Amino, but he parries successfully.
*Jaili* cleaves Amino's left foot.
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Amino leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Fritt* pierces Razhak's right arm.
*Isabel* pounds Razhak's body extremely hard.
*Pablo* scythes your right arm very hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Matheus* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jaili* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

[bash ] Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >

+
*Fritt* tries to pierce Razhak, but he deflects the blow.

*
Amino has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

=
*Matheus* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jaili* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

-
*Fritt* pierces Razhak's right arm.
*Isabel* pounds Razhak's head hard.
*Pablo* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

-
Razhak narrates 'STAY IN AND WIN'


As *Pablo* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Matheus* tries to pierce Kazi, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Kazi tries to stab *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Matheus* tries to pierce Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* pierces Razhak's right leg.

l
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched > 2

Knuckle tries to pound *Jaili*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Jaili* cleaves Knuckle's body.
Knuckle tries to pound *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.
Kazi stabs *Matheus*'s right leg.
*Matheus* tries to pierce Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* tries to pierce Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak tries to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Lamont* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Lamont* pounds Knuckle's right hand.
Amino narrates 'am beaten'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched > Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
*Lamont* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a wild stallion.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Jaili.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Matheus.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a Domani razor.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a gray palfrey.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fritt, riding a shadow stallion.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Pablo* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a pale destrier.
Razhak narrates 'or we out?'

[bash ] Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >

=
*Isabel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Pablo* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Kazi tries to stab *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* pierces Razhak's body.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Kazi tries to stab *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
*Matheus* pierces Kazi's left leg hard.
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fritt* tries to pierce Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
*Isabel* pounds Razhak's right leg very hard.
*Pablo* scythes your left leg hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched > 2

Kazi leaves north.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Lamont* sends Knuckle sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Isabel* looks at *Fritt*.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
You intercept *Matheus*'s attack on your mount.
*Matheus* pierces your left hand.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Kazi tries to stab *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.

f
w
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Kazi tries to stab *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
*Matheus* pierces your right hand.
*Lamont* pounds Knuckle's body very hard.
*Jaili* cleaves Knuckle's head.
*Fritt* pierces Razhak's body.
*Isabel* pounds Razhak's left arm very hard.
*Pablo* scythes your body.
Kazi barely stabs *Matheus*'s right leg.
*Matheus* pierces your body hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Decrepit has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
Decrepit tries to cleave *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] rsting MV:Fresh - Pablo: Scratched >
*Fritt* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
Razhak narrates 'out then'

Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving --down--
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Fritt* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Matheus.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a wild stallion.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is sitting here.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a Domani razor.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Pablo* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Matheus* pierces Kazi's right leg hard.
Kazi panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lamont* pounds Knuckle's left leg hard.
*Jaili* barely cleaves Knuckle's body.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Matheus* tries to pierce Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Pablo* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Pablo: Scratched > n

Knuckle narrates 'iom here'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Pablo: Scratched >
Kazi leaves east.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Pablo: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Pablo: Scratched > f

*Isabel* pounds your body hard.
Decrepit leaves west.

You panic and attempt to flee!:Full - Pablo: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving --down--
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fritt, riding a shadow stallion.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a gray palfrey.
Razhak leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fritt* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
w
w
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a gray palfrey.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fritt, riding a shadow stallion.
Kazi the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Matheus.
*Lamont* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Jaili* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Kazi, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Pablo* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.

w
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on, seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > Edge of the Foothills
Here, the low hills roll gently out of the ground. Rougher ground can be
seen to the south, as the transition from the Blight into the impenetrable
Mountains of Dhoom continues. The rocky ground here supports a few gnarled
and twisted trees and scrub, which do nothing to wash the stench of death
and decay from the air.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
n
n
Near the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom jut into the south sky, visible
past the low hills. Twisted scrub and gnarled, stunted trees stud the rocky
ground. The stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north, hangs
heavy in the air. To the east, a well-trod path can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
n
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > na i out
The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n

You narrate 'i out'


* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
e
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Knuckle - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Decrepit - The Blight
Nauseous - The Blight
Razhak - The Blight
Amino - The Blight

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Razhak narrates 'had everyone stayed, we woulda won.. 3 are crit'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > not
l
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

kill human
kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.
Nauseous narrates 'I'm back'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Knuckle - The Blight
Decrepit - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Nauseous - The Blight
Razhak - The Blight
Amino - The Blight

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Decrepit narrates 'they bl'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.


Nauseous narrates 'many blight now'
Razhak has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Nauseous has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > whe
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Nauseous - The Blight
Razhak - The Blight
Decrepit - The Blight
Knuckle - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight
Amino - The Blight

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A lantern has been left here.
Nauseous the Trolloc is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.



* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Razhak narrates 'be ready'

scan w
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > *Lamont* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Fritt* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jaili* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
*Isabel* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Pablo* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc, riding a pale destrier.
*Matheus* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Matheus.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human

Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human

Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.
Crackity narrates 'yeah thanks sorry had notice off'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human

Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
A ramshorned trolloc stops following a fade.
A ramshorned trolloc now follows Razhak.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A ramshorned trolloc is now a member of Razhak's group.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A lantern has been left here.
Nauseous the Trolloc is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human

Knuckle now follows Razhak.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.
Decrepit says 'be ready to loot me'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.
Knuckle is now a member of Razhak's group.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human

Razhak narrates 'they left'
Decrepit snickers softly.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan w

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Razhak narrates 'dont be 1s of us'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A lantern has been left here.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Nauseous the Trolloc is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > scan s

Nauseous narrates 'many blight'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Your eyesight is not so keen.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.
Amino narrates 'we could hit if you guys have hps'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
Razhak narrates 'lamont and jaili were crit'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
A fade leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.
Razhak narrates 'i got hps'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l

Amino narrates 'i can't buff though'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A lantern has been left here.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Nauseous the Trolloc is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Nauseous narrates 'they dont'
Crackity narrates 'gimme a sec i brt'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > 8
88
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
Decrepit leaves south.
Nauseous leaves south.


* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Nauseous - The Blight
Decrepit - The Blight
Knuckle - The Blight
Razhak - The Blight
Amino - The Blight
Abyss - The Blight

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A raven caws 'Lamont, Fritt, Jaili and more are at The Blight'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l

Razhak narrates '1s'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A lantern has been left here.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > s
kill human
2
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Nauseous the Trolloc is here, fighting Matheus.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Pablo.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Isabel.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Jaili, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Matheus.
A fade is here, fighting Fritt.
*Fritt* is here, fighting a fade, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jaili* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a Domani razor.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting Razhak.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Pablo* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a pale destrier.
*Matheus* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Jaili*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Jaili* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lamont* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jaili* leaves north riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?
*Lamont* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Matheus* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Lamont: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Fritt's body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Pablo's body with his cleave.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Fritt's body.
You slash *Lamont*'s left leg.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Razhak, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Pablo's body with his cleave.
*Fritt* tries to pierce a fade, but he parries successfully.
A fade gazes deeply at Fritt...
The gaze of a fade fails to affect Fritt.
A fade tries to slash Fritt, but he parries successfully.
The sun sets.
*Fritt* coughs and shivers.
Decrepit sends *Fritt* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten >
*Fritt* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten >
Amino slashes *Isabel*'s right leg hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten >
Knuckle sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten > kill human

*Matheus* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten > kill human

*Matheus* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten > *Pablo* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > cz
Ok.
Nauseous sends *Matheus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > kill human
kill human
2
You slash *Matheus*'s body extremely hard.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.

Nauseous crushes *Matheus*'s body extremely hard. Beaten >
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!
A fade joins your fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Matheus* pierces your right leg.
Amino slashes *Isabel*'s left leg hard.
You slash *Matheus*'s body hard.
*Matheus* panics, and attempts to flee!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Pablo's right leg with his cleave.
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s body hard.
*Pablo* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
[bash ]
*Matheus* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jaili* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.


*Matheus* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jaili* cleaves your body.

+
Razhak sends a seasoned Shienaran soldier sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Matheus* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Nauseous narrates 'math bashed'

-
A fade slashes Lamont's body hard.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A raven caws 'Jaili, Lamont, Isabel and more are at The Blight'
Amino slashes *Isabel*'s body hard.
Razhak slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Pablo's body with his cleave.
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s body hard.
*Pablo* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!

=
They're not here anymore!
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten >
Decrepit narrates 'firetruck it i berk'

Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten >
*Jaili* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten >
*Jaili* panics, and attempts to flee!
Amino panics, and attempts to flee!
Decrepit tries to cleave *Jaili*, but she parries successfully.

Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten >
Nauseous tries to crush *Jaili*, but she parries successfully.
*Jaili* leaves north riding a Domani razor.
Amino leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten >
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten >
*Pablo* leaves north riding a pale destrier.
*Isabel* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten > na i zerk

*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!

Bursting MV:Fresh - Lamont: Beaten >
Decrepit cleaves *Lamont*'s left foot hard.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lamont* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Razhak slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
A fade joins Razhak's fight!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > *Pablo* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
You narrate 'i zerk'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human

Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.
Decrepit cleaves *Pablo*'s body very hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
A raven caws 'Pablo is at The Blight'
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You barely slash *Pablo*'s left hand.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Scratched > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Scratched > kill human
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Scratched > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Scratched > kill human

*Pablo* leaves south riding a pale destrier.
Amino has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > A fade slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right leg.
Razhak slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
They aren't here.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
l
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > A fade slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body.
Razhak gazes deeply at a seasoned Shienaran soldier...
A seasoned Shienaran soldier looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Razhak slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to hit Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Nauseous the Trolloc is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
A fade is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting Razhak.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
Decrepit cleaves a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left hand into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles Decrepit's left leg with his hit.
Decrepit cleaves a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left leg very hard.
A fade slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's head hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a seasoned Shienaran soldier's death cry.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier realizes that Isabel is a jerk!
A fade leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
Decrepit leaves south.
Nauseous leaves south.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k soldier
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
They aren't here.
Amino narrates 's w'

The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
s
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > w
kill human
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of Elodie is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Pablo* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a pale destrier.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Pablo.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
You barely slash *Pablo*'s body.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > Ok.
Amino slashes *Pablo*'s left leg.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
You slash *Pablo*'s head.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
Amino slashes *Pablo*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Pablo!!! You will die before your time!! '
You slash *Pablo*'s body.
*Pablo* barely scythes Decrepit's left leg.
Decrepit cleaves *Pablo*'s right hand hard.
Ok.

kill human
kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human

Amino slashes *Pablo*'s body.
You slash *Pablo*'s body.
*Pablo* scythes Decrepit's left leg.
Decrepit cleaves *Pablo*'s body hard.
You slash *Pablo*'s right hand.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
kill human

*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human

*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Wounded > kill human
kill human
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Pablo!!! You will die before your time!! '
Amino slashes *Pablo*'s right leg very hard.
You slash *Pablo*'s body.
*Pablo* scythes Decrepit's left arm.
Decrepit cleaves *Pablo*'s left leg very hard.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > *Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > kill human
kill human

You slash *Pablo*'s head hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > Ok.
Razhak narrates 'on 1s downer, all hit'

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > kill human
*Pablo* leaves east riding a pale destrier.
They aren't here.
Amino leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > e

*Pablo* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
Decrepit cleaves *Pablo*'s left foot.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > n

A fade leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.

n
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of Elodie is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A lantern has been left here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
w
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of Elodie is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Pablo* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a pale destrier.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Pablo.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
You barely slash *Pablo*'s head.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Decrepit: Critical - Pablo: Battered > kill human
kill human
*Pablo* leaves south riding a pale destrier.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > look

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
w
kill human
The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Pablo* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a pale destrier.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Pablo.
A fade is here, fighting Pablo.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Lamont* is here, fighting Nauseous, riding a wild stallion.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fritt, riding a shadow stallion.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a gray palfrey.
*Neal* is sitting here, riding a black stallion.
Crackity Jones is here, fighting Neal.
Nauseous the Trolloc is here, fighting Lamont.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Jaili.
*Isabel* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Jaili* is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Fritt*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > You try to slash *Fritt*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she parries successfully.
*Lamont* pounds Nauseous's body hard.
Nauseous crushes *Lamont*'s left leg hard.
*Lamont* panics, and attempts to flee!
Razhak tries to slash *Fritt*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fritt* pierces Crackity's body.
Crackity crushes *Neal*'s body.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > 2

*Pablo* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
*Pablo* leaves north riding a pale destrier.

[bash ] Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Battered >
*Isabel* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Lamont* leaves south riding a wild stallion.
Nauseous tries to crush *Jaili*, but she deflects the blow.

+
*Fritt* stops riding a gray palfrey.
Decrepit has arrived from the east.

*
Knuckle avoids being bashed by *Jaili* who loses her balance and falls!
Decrepit cleaves *Neal*'s body.


Knuckle sends *Jaili* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jaili* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Decrepit cleaves *Neal*'s left leg hard.
Nauseous crushes *Jaili*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Isabel* pounds a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
Knuckle pounds *Jaili*'s body into bloody fragments!
Crackity crushes *Neal*'s left arm.

=
Knuckle narrates 'jailai beat'
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

-
Crackity narrates 'neal nashed'

=
Your bash at *Fritt* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Battered >
*Pablo* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
*Neal* sends Crackity sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > l

*Jaili* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Battered > You slash *Fritt*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Isabel* pounds a ramshorned trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!
Razhak slashes *Fritt*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Neal* hacks Crackity's body hard.
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
*Pablo* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Neal.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fritt, riding a shadow stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Fritt* is sitting here.
*Neal* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a black stallion.
Crackity Jones is sitting here.
Nauseous the Trolloc is standing here.
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
*Isabel* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Beaten >
Nauseous barely crushes *Pablo*'s body.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Beaten > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
They already seem to be stunned.
Decrepit sends *Neal* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Crackity: Wounded - Fritt: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s body very hard.

Knuckle tries to pound *Isabel*, but she parries successfully.itt: Beaten >
Nauseous crushes *Pablo*'s body.
Decrepit cleaves *Neal*'s right arm very hard.
You slash *Fritt*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fritt* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Isabel* pounds a ramshorned trolloc's right foot into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she deflects the blow.
Razhak slashes *Fritt*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

=
*Fritt* leaves south.
Razhak slashes *Pablo*'s right leg hard.

+
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Pablo* leaves east riding a pale destrier.


Nauseous tries to crush *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.
Razhak slashes *Neal*'s left arm very hard.

*
*Isabel* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

+
Decrepit narrates 'pablo crit'


Amino narrates 'come to me'

-
Razhak slashes *Neal*'s body hard.
Decrepit cleaves *Neal*'s body hard.
Crackity crushes *Neal*'s body.

=
They're not here anymore!
*Isabel* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Nauseous crushes *Isabel*'s right hand hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill human
kill human

Knuckle sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Isabel*'s right arm hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Wounded > kill human
kill human
l
Ok.
Amino has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Wounded > kill human
*Neal* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Wounded > kill human
You slash *Isabel*'s left leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Isabel!!! You will die before your time!! '
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s right leg extremely hard.
Nauseous crushes *Isabel*'s body very hard.
Razhak slashes *Neal*'s body.
Decrepit cleaves *Neal*'s right arm.
Crackity crushes *Neal*'s left leg.
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
Amino the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Isabel* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Neal.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Neal, riding a shadow stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Neal* is here, fighting Crackity, riding a black stallion.
Crackity Jones is here, fighting Neal.
Nauseous the Trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
Knuckle the Abominable Bruiser is here, fighting Isabel.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
*Neal* leaves east riding a black stallion.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > Ok.
Knuckle narrates 'jailai creit'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
kill human
*Pablo* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
Ok.
Amino slashes *Pablo*'s left arm hard.
*Pablo* panics, and attempts to flee!
Razhak slashes *Pablo*'s head hard.
Decrepit cleaves *Pablo*'s left leg.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
kill human
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Isabel!!! You will die before your time!! '
Decrepit cleaves *Pablo*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Isabel!!! You will die before your time!! '
Razhak slashes *Pablo*'s right leg hard.
Amino barely slashes *Pablo*'s body.
You slash *Isabel*'s head hard.
Knuckle pounds *Isabel*'s left leg very hard.
Nauseous crushes *Isabel*'s body hard.
The night has begun.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > Ok.
Crackity crushes a pale destrier's left leg into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > Ok.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Nauseous: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > kill human
Ok.
*Isabel* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
*Neal* has arrived from the east, riding a black stallion.
You slash *Neal*'s left leg hard.
*Neal* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Neal: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Neal: Critical > *Neal* hacks your body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
You slash *Neal*'s right arm hard.
*Neal* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Neal* leaves north riding a black stallion.
A pale destrier barely hits Crackity's body.
Decrepit cleaves *Pablo*'s right foot hard.
Razhak slashes *Pablo*'s body.
Amino slashes *Pablo*'s right leg.
*Pablo* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*Neal* has arrived from the north, riding a black stallion.
You slash *Neal*'s body.
*Neal* panics, and attempts to flee!
Knuckle pounds *Neal*'s right leg hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Neal: Critical > kill human
kill human
Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Neal: Critical > kill human
*Neal* leaves north riding a black stallion.
*Neal* has arrived from the north, riding a black stallion.
You slash *Neal*'s body.
*Neal* panics, and attempts to flee!
Knuckle tickles *Neal*'s body with his pound.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Neal: Critical >
Crackity sends a pale destrier sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Neal: Critical > kill human
Ok.
Nauseous crushes *Neal*'s head hard.
*Neal* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Neal*'s death cry.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
Crackity crushes a pale destrier's right arm into bloody fragments!
Decrepit cleaves *Pablo*'s body very hard.
*Pablo* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Pablo*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
Crackity crushes a pale destrier's body into bloody fragments!
They aren't here.
Decrepit gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a water skin from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a wickedly scythed longsword from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Pablo.
Decrepit gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Pablo.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human

Nauseous gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a pair of gold-hilted hooked swords from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a backpack from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets an oilstone from the corpse of Neal.
Nauseous gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Neal.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

whe
o R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l
They aren't here.
Razhak narrates 'riop neal and rip pablo'

Kazi
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:41 am

Re: Blight rumble

Post by Kazi » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:06 pm

No worries on my end abyss. Thought you did great, I shouldn’t have rehit that low without verifying patty hadn’t moved. My fault. Glad you’re back!

Post Reply